Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dream Comes True

"Long-standing fantasy about losing my virginity to my incredibly hot aunt (my mother's sister-in-law)"

118
15 Comments 15
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Like so many, I have had incest fantasies since I was young, and my aunt (my mother’s sister-in-law) was the star of the show. When these fantasies began, she would have been in her early mid thirties. She was an attractive blond with a great body – lots of curves, including an ample chest, slim waist and hips in proportion to those breasts. And she loved to dress to impress – showing off the body whenever she could, including wearing bikinis when we visited (my aunt and uncle, who lived on Long Island, had a built-in pool).

It all begins while I am time at my aunt and uncle during summer break as a sexually naïve, virgin 17-year-old enjoying a relaxing week before beginning my senior year of high school. While my uncle is at work, we are spending the days by the pool (my cousin is at camp all day as a counselor). One day while Aunt Stella was sunbathing on her stomach, bikini top untied, she asks me to apply suntan lotion. I approach cautiously, applying the lotion while standing next to her lounge.

“That looks awkward,” she says, glancing over her shoulder at me. “It would be easier if you climbed on the lounge and straddled my back.”

“If you’re sure,” I haltingly respond and move up onto the poolside chaise.

Soon I am rubbing the lotion in from shoulders down to back, along the sides of her torso, just brushing the edges of her virtually naked tits and down along her silky thighs. The feeling is electric, and my immature cock grows to its highest point as my fingers touch her body. I am happy her head is on the lounge, not able to see the obvious bulge in my swimsuit.

“Okay, that’s enough on my back; lift up a bit and you can do the front.”

My mind races. I am in panic mode. She’ll see my erection through my trunks. What will she say? What will she do? Will she tell my parents? A lot can go through the fertile mind of a teenager when imminent life- (as he knows it) threatening activity is about to happen. At the same time, I am hoping she will simply roll over, leaving her bikini top behind, and I will finally get to see those magnificent tits; the tits I have jerked off thinking about even when looking at the models in Playboy, thinking, hoping Aunt Stella’s looked like theirs.

Then it happens. She rolls over, but manages to keep her top, what little there is of it, covering her breasts. I am both disappointed and relieved; I will not have to avert my eyes. But Aunt Stella’s eyes home in on the tent in my trunks, though she does not say a word about the obvious erection within.

“Okay, let’s work on the other side now,” she says, ignoring the obvious (again, to my relief). I begin with her shoulders, which really don’t need any attention since I covered them completely while doing her back. As I slowly, cautiously, fearfully begin working my way down, she reaches up and snatches away the skimpy material.

“This is ridiculous. I want an all-over tan without lines or a burn, so my breasts need the same treatment. Don’t be afraid,” she says, but I’m frozen in place. “By the shape of your suit, I do believe you like what you see and would probably like to feel them.

“Go ahead.”

So, I do. Tentatively. Awkwardly.

“Go ahead, feel them. Squeeze them. Play with my nipples,” she says as the nubs stiffen and grow despite my clumsy fingers. “That feels very nice. You can kiss them if you’d like.”

Like? A dream coming true! The most amazing possibility. I lean forward and begin kissing the left one – “take the nipple in your mouth; suck on it; bite it” – which I do tentatively while Aunt Stella lets out a low moan. I’m in heaven, sucking and nibbling on tits I have been dreaming about for ages.

Aunt Stella breaks my reverie, “Very nice, but you look uncomfortable the way your suit is stretched.”

As she says this, she reaches up and yanks down my trunks, freeing my rigid, dripping cock from its confinement to feel the warm summer breeze.

“Now doesn’t that feel better?” she asks as she throws the swimsuit to the side; my turgid cock is now free and feels wonderful in the summer breeze.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

“And I bet this feels even better,” she says as she begins to slowly stroke my cock, using the dripping pre-cum as a lube.

AND IT DOES!

It is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. I had been jerking off for a couple of years, but it never felt like this. It never felt this good.

“Feel good?”

“Oh, yes!” I stammer. “Wonderful!”

“Good, now I bet this feels even better,” she says as she sits up, leans forward, and takes my virgin prick between her ruby lips. She begins moving her head forward and back while her manicured fingers are playing with my balls. I slowly begin to get into it, moving my hips as I start fucking her mouth. She reaches around, fondles my ass while urging my hip action to continue.

Being an eager, over-sexed seventeen-year-old, I have no stamina and after just a few thrusts into Aunt Stella’s mouth, I empty my first load of semen. My legs are jelly and I’m dizzy, wobbly following such a strong orgasm. I sit down on the lounge.

“Feel better?” I hear Aunt Stella ask.

“Oh, yeah.”

I catch my breath and gaze at her naked form. She has managed to remove her bikini bottoms during what was my first blowjob. She is gorgeous. A living, wet dream. Everything I imagined and a lot more.

“Like what you see? I hope so and I hope you will appreciate how much I loved what we just did.”

Of course, I love what I am looking at and, thanks to my youth, my raging erection has not lost any of its stiffness. But Aunt Stella has something else on her mind.

“I know you loved playing with my tits, sucking them, biting them and I also loved it. Now, I want you to pay attention to my pussy, my dripping-wet pussy.”

With those words, I kneel down and put my head between Aunt Stella’s thighs. There’s a pungency coming from her pussy (I had read about wet pussies often in both Penthouse Letters and erotica; now I could actually smell one, feel one and who knows what else).

“Go ahead, lean closer,” she said as she separated her lower lips, presenting me with a protruding bulb. “This is my clitoris or clit, the most sensitive part of my body. Go ahead, kiss it, lick it, suck on it.”

And I do. I love the smell and the taste. It is a smell I had never experienced but liked it.

“Keep going . . . just like that . . . don’t stop . . . “And she shuddered, squeezing my head between those smooth thighs as she climaxed in a loud moaning outburst.

Of course, my teenage pecker has remained stiff as a board, which after a few minutes for Aunt Stella to catch her breath, brings up comments.

“Look at that; you’re hard as a rock and obviously need some relief,” she says as she spreads her legs, putting her feet on either side of the lounge, on the pool deck. “I need to be fucked and you are just the guy to do it.”

I could hardly believe my ears, but considering everything that had happened so far, it had been my hope once I started with the suntan lotion. I move between those wonderful thighs and let Aunt Stella move me into position, grabbing my cock and gently, but firmly, pulling me toward the oozing opening. My cock slips right in, and the feeling was indescribable. I am in heaven. I can’t believe I not only have seen the magnificent Aunt Stella naked; have played with her tits; have eaten her pussy, but I am now fucking her. Like I said, I am in heaven.

After a bit of awkwardness in my first movements, I get a rhythm helped by Aunt Stella’s hands moving from my ass to my hips, pulling me into her as her hips and pelvis rock with me. I am fucking Aunt Stella. Aunt Stella is fucking me. Amazing. And before I know it, as Aunt Stella is shouting, “Cum, cum, I’m going to cum” I do, shooting my load deep into her pussy. I collapse on Aunt Stella’s wonderful chest, feeling ecstatic and spent.

And thus began a multi-year affair. Aunt Stella continued to expand my sexual awareness and a few years later, had me introduce her daughter, my cousin, into the wonders of sexual life.

Published 
Written by googster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments