Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

Popular Stories

Hiding Under Mom’s Bed

Mom catches me hiding under her bed.

I have always found my mom to be good-looking and in great shape but my heightened hormones have been giving me new thoughts about my mom. Sexual thoughts. It all started when I turned sixteen. I found myself wondering what she looked like naked. I have s...

All Stories

Sixteenth Birthday Surprise Holiday For Three Girls And One Lucky Dad

This is a story about a holiday trip. Part one just introduces everyone and sets the scene. All the fun starts later

This is part two, or should I say there is a long story that leads up to this taking place. I met Maria out clubbing when I was in my early twenties, and she was just eighteen. She was tiny, with black hair. She was gorgeous and danced nonstop. I could no...

The Halloween Party Dress - Part 3

A son does his hot mom at his dad's work party - continued

"Well, I'm going to love being pinned to his desk by my son's big dick," she said as teasingly as she could, "Now be a good boy, Tommy, and fuck me!" No more encouragement was needed. Tommy smiled as he thrust forward as hard as he could and slammed his e...

Family Affair

“Please, don’t go, uncle,” I begged him. Damn, I was so turned on and so wet that I was willing to go on my knees and beg.

During my second year at the university, I made the decision to start living at my aunt's house. I had hoped to get an accommodation on campus, but it did not work out that way. I had been staying with a friend up until this point, but this was no longer...

The Halloween Party Dress - Part 2

A son does his hot mom at his dad's work party - continued

Running her finger into her mouth, she stared intently at him as she sucked seductively on her finger, and then let it run down in between her heaving breasts and down her stomach. His dick was harder than ever now and needing some attention. There was no...

Moving Furniture Pt3

Lots of MMF, incest and voyeur sex.

"Come!" she screamed. "Both of you cum at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass!" She thought she could feel both cocks growing larger inside of her. Monica felt the hot lava-like cum splash into her cunt as she started to spasm again. This sen...

The House Guest - Part 7

Another day of sex for fifty-three-year-old Louise, her young lover, and her son.

After Tony had gone to work the next morning, Louise appeared naked at the living room door. "I am going to have you two one-at-a-time today, my bedroom; I don't care who is first," said Louise to her nineteen-year-old son Chris and his friend Calvin. Wit...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The House Guest - Part 6

Chris catches his mother and Calvin fucking, and the results are startling.

Louise Smithson, aged fifty-three, had a dilemma. She wanted to continue fucking her nineteen-year-old house guest, Calvin Nelson, but her husband and her son had both mentioned their suspicions and her son had almost caught Louise leaving Calvin's room t...

The Resort - Chapter Three

Skye and I finally hit our groove together as the summer gets hot

“Your boyfriend, Gunnar?” I asked. “Pfft, yeah, he is probably with your sister. Those two have been going at it non-stop for the past couple of days,” she exclaimed with a laugh. “You know about that?” I questioned. “Of course, I do! He’s my boyfriend,”...

Road Trip - Part 9

Ann has her first anal. Dot catches us in the act.

“Wake up, Mike.” I opened my eyes. “What’s going on?” “You slept in. Everyone’s gone and I’m horny.” Ann pulled off her tee shirt and stepped out of her shorts and panties. She pulled back the covers, grabbed out my cock and lowered her head and was about...

She Started It-Chapter Three-Cleaning Up Isn’t Work

Ken finally enjoys Su's delicious almond toned body, then they both enjoy the cleanup efforts of the black and white duo of Kurt & Lisa.

“He and I have sex whenever we like, and don’t care whether or not others think it’s taboo. It works for us. We love each other and we love fucking each other.” “My Dad already belonged to this sharing group and others. A few weeks after our first fuck, h...