Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth

"Spit-Roasting my niece with her Dad"

193
18 Comments 18
8.8k Views 8.8k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes, it isn't easy to write stories. I will find myself in the middle of one story when another rings out louder in my mind. That's what happened with this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sorry for any typos; it's hard typing with one hand if you get my meaning. I hope you enjoy it."

"Oh, fuck don't stop, Uncle Mike. God, I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder, oh God, HARDER!"

Beth screamed as she convulsed through another orgasm beneath me. "Put your cock back in my ass, please, Mike, put it back in my ass." Her voice was hoarse from screaming into a pillow.

I slammed my cock up her bum, giving her a number of rapid strokes before plunging balls deep into her tushy. Her body tensed as she forced her fingers into her cunt, digging herself to another climax. I could no longer hold back the rushing tide of cum that was destined for her ass.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned, filling her dumper.

"Oh God! Cum in my ass," Beth's scream echoed through the house. "Fuuuck meee," as she came along with me.

I collapsed on top of her, kissing her passionately as we continued to hump each other, squeezing out every ounce of pleasure. We lay there til my cock shriveled and fell out of her sphincter, allowing a trail of cum to escape from her gape. I don't know how long we'd been at it this time, but I knew we would both be sore tomorrow.

We've been hooking up for a year now and know each other intimately enough that it only takes a few minutes when we want a quicky. Beth can deep-throat me to climax in a matter of minutes, and I can lick her to climax quickly enough, too. I had once given her an orgasm in her bedroom while her parents were downstairs in the kitchen, and all it took was grazing my fingers over her nipples and flicking the tip of my tongue up her spine. Beth's entire body shook so hard that she had to brace herself on her dresser. Don't get me wrong, our marathon sessions are incredible but are becoming less frequent. We'll take what we can get.

"Fuck you're good in bed," Beth said, wiping herself off with the towel that she was lying on.

"We are good in bed," I corrected her. Kissing her softly. "Have you given any more thought to what I proposed?"

I suggested that she move in next month when she graduates High School. That way, she'd have the freedom she wanted from her parents and save up for college. Beth expressed reservations about how it would look to the family. She also asked what it would be like for me if she were to get a boyfriend. Would it be awkward for me to have her bring a boyfriend over and such?

I assured her that our little arrangement was subject to change at either party's discretion, with no hard feelings. Just like she wanted it.

"I'm still thinking about it. It would be nice to save money for college," Beth said as she went to get cleaned up to head home. "We still have time before the end of school anyway. We'll see."

Beth parks her car in my garage when she's here, keeping it out of sight in case someone should stop by. I was standing in my bathrobe in the doorway from the garage to the house. She gave me one last kiss and asked, "We're still on for Saturday, too, Right?"

She didn't wait for a response because my answer was always yes.

I waved as Beth backed out of the driveway. I closed the garage door and went back inside. My phone rang at about the same time as the door closed. When I picked it up to answer, I saw the call was from my brother, so I answered.

"Hey, what's up," I asked, curious why he wasn't at work.

"Well, how was she?" Dave asked.

"How was who?" My mind raced as I replied.

"Come on, I know the two of you are fuckin. I heard you," Dave pressed, "So how was she? Come on, tell me!"

A cold chill ran through my body as I saw the Ring notification and watched the camera footage of my brother sneaking around outside my bedroom window. Even with the windows closed, he had to have heard us. Beth can get pretty loud when she's getting a good fucking.

"I'm outside. Let me in," Dave insisted. "Come on, I'm not mad. I only want to talk."

I braced myself to be bum-rushed when I unlocked the front door.

"You know Kim would kill you if she ever finds out?" Dave began. "I don't even care how it started, but sometimes I wonder...." his voice fell silent, and his eyes glazed over.

I had seen my brother check out his daughter's ass a time or two. He'd also sneak peeks down her low-cut tops. I knew if he had the same chance that I had that he'd be fucking Beth too. "I guessed what was going on," he said.

"She was afraid you guys would find out," I said quietly, "It's gonna break her heart if Kim finds out,"

"I'm not going to tell Kim. Besides, I've been fantasizing about fucking Beth, too," Dave said. "Kim calls me Daddy sometimes when we fuck. She says it turns her on, but it always makes me fantasize that I'm fucking Bethy."

I scoffed. "That's fucked up shit, man. Really fucked up."

"But you're actually fucking her," Dave replied. "Besides, it will never happen. I told Kim to stop calling me Daddy when I slipped up by calling her Bethy as I came," he said defensively.


Dave and I had done some fucked up shit in our lives. We shared a couple of girlfriends in Highschool, and even split a hooker on my 21st birthday. He told her that he'd pay her an extra hundred if she sucked him off at the same time. It blew our minds when she agreed to let us DP her cunt.

The thought of doing Beth the same way drifted through my mind. I must have had that familiar look in my eyes as well. He'd seen it before. That far-away lustful look, remembering something from our past.

"You remember some of the shit we did. All the times we did sick shit. How's this any different?" he asked.

"Yeah, but this sick shit is your daughter," I rebuffed the idea.

"But yet you are fucking her!" Dave shouted. "Let's not forget that. We wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't fucking my daughter!"

"Hey! I'm not forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to do! It's totally consensual," I said.

"I'm not saying that," Dave said in a calmer tone. "Like I said, I've been fantasizing about getting a piece of that too. When is the next time you are getting together?" Dave asked with a glint in his eyes.

"Saturday. She'll be here all day Saturday?"

"All day. You two do it all day?" he asked in shock.

"We take breaks. It's not like that," I started to say until I saw the grin on Dave's face. "You Asshole!"

"I may have to come over Saturday and see what Beth has to say about all of this," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Asshole!" I yelled as he left.

A minute after Dave had left Beth pulled back into the garage. She'd forgotten her phone. "What was Dad doing here?" Beth asked.

"He must have followed you. He was listening outside the bedroom window," I said, handing Beth my phone so she could see the video.

"What did he say? Is he going to tell Mom?" she asked.

"He asked how you were in bed," I replied.

"What?"

"Did you know he fantasizes about you because your mom calls him Daddy when they fuck?"

"Yeah, I heard the argument after that happened," Beth said softly. "It got pretty heated."

"Your Dad says he might come over on Saturday and catch us in the act," I told her, "I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck you or join us."

"What if we use that to our advantage," Beth said as she laid out a plan.

She brought up some of the bucket list things that we had talked about doing. I was going to take her to Cazamel as a graduation present and try to connect with someone for a three-way or even another couple for a swap. Beth and I had done some double penetration stuff with dildos, but Beth wants to try it for real.

"You know that he'll never tell anyone," she said, trying to sound convincing. I was conflicted about it for the rest of the week. I hoped that Beth would cancel. There was no way of preventing him from showing up unannounced, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of spit-roasting Beth. By the time Saturday came around, I was pretty worked up.

Saturday, Beth came in with a beaming smile and coffee from our favorite spot. I was finishing the breakfast I had made for us. Beth grabbed plates and utensils to set the table. We chatted and made plans in case her Dad showed up. Eventually, we made our way upstairs.

I liked watching Beth get naked. Her long, lean body accentuated her Double D's. Just under her breasts was a lacy sternum tattoo that I had bought for her. It ran through her cleavage and under her breasts. Her flat abdomen led down to her neatly trimmed landing strip bush.

We'd change that up from time to time since we'd been together. It started when I shaved her bush into a heart that stopped right above her clit. I've shaved her legs a few times as well, usually on those marathon days when we had time to lounge the day away. We'd take long hot baths together in the whirlpool tub with lots of bubbles and a bottle of wine.

I watched as her clothes fell to the floor, revealing the lacy red Victoria's Secret bra, panty, and garter set that I'd bought for her. Beth crossed the room to me, taking my hand and placing it on her breasts. She sighed, "I love when your hands are on me. I really hope that nothing changes between us after today."

"Same here," I said as I squeezed her tits together, making them bulge out of the top of her bra.

"I love these," I said, kissing the top of her boobs. "I love you too. You know that, right?"

Beth put her hand on the back of my head and gently pulled me in for a kiss. She never says I love you back, only, "I know."

I knelt at her feet, kissing her belly softly as I slowly unhooked her sheer nylons from her garter so I could remove her panties. I kissed her navel teasingly, sticking my tongue into it, causing her to giggle. Beth placed one foot on the bed behind me, giving me access to her pussy lips. I dug my tongue into her vagina as deep as I could. She was already dripping in anticipation.

Beth ran her finger through my silver hair as she began to hump my face. She gasped when I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them. She grabbed my head with both hands as the first of many orgasms flushed through her body. Her hips bucked as her climax crested. A faint groan filled the room, followed by a rapid hiss as she inhaled air through her teeth.

Beth sank to the floor, meeting my lips and locking into a passionate kiss. Her hand reached into my boxers, grabbing my stealy shaft, stroking it expertly.

"I want to suck your cock," her words rolled lustfully off her tongue.

She grabbed my shaft as soon as she yanked off my boxers, squeezing it, coaxing my precum out the tip of my cock. Beth licked the ball of shimmery liquid from my tip, then ran her tongue down the length of my cock and sucked my balls into her mouth. I love it when she T-Bags me. She swirls them around in her mouth like jawbreakers while she strokes my cock.

She was only warming me up, getting me as hard as she could so she could ride my cock. Beth likes to be on top and ride me til she cums a few times. After that, anything goes. Oral, sixty-nine, even anal. I lay on my back so she could mount me. She's on one knee, propping herself up on her foot so she can guide my cock into her. Once the tip penetrated her pussy she lowered herself, impaling herself on my shaft. I ran my hands over the lacy material covering her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples, saying, "Honey, take this off for me."

Beth reached behind her to unclasp the bra. Her breasts looked massive from this angle as she arched to reach. My fingers slip under the cups, eager to feel them in my hands. I sit up slightly and suck her nipples between my lips, flicking them with my tongue. She wrapped her arm around my neck to hold me in position as she thrust herself down on my shaft again. She rode me with steady strokes as she kissed the top of my head and then down to my ear. I heard her labored breathing escalate to a pant as she climaxed again. Beth bit the tip of my ear gently and growled, plunging herself down on my shaft, grinding her cunt on my throbbing member.

Beth threw her head back, "Ahh fuck," she moaned in my ear. "Do me from behind now."

She shifts to be on her knees with her waist high and shoulders down on the mattress. I quickly pulled out a vibrating butt plug from my nightstand. I slid it between her dripping pussy lips, coating it with her juices before sticking it up her bum. I then knelt at her backside on the bed and rubbed the tip of my cock over her silken folds. Beth leaned back, pressing toward me, allowing my cock to slide deep into her twat. I grab her by the hips and begin pumping her with abandon. I know if I can get her to have a knee-knocking orgasm, she'll be open to anything. All the while I was pumping my meat up her snatch, I wondered when or if her Dad would be showing up.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

Beth turned the vibrations to full, causing her twat to buzz fervently on my cock. She moans again, loud enough to echo through the halls,

"Mmm, ahh gaawd. Fuck my cunt, Mike. Fuck it hard!"

The slap of our bodies crashing together filled the room.

"Fuck! I can't believe how tight you are," I groaned.

"Ahh, God!" Beth screamed. "Slam that fat cock in me. Give it to me, Uncle Mike!"

We suddenly heard a creak from outside the bedroom door. Even with the squeak of the bed and the thudding of the headboard, it was clearly audible. Someone was there.

"Come in, Dad," Beth called out. "I know it's you. I saw your car in the driveway after I left on Tuesday. I know, you know."

Beth continued to thrust herself onto my cock, "I don't know what the two of you worked out, but I have the final say!"

The look on my brother's face when he poked his head in the doorway was priceless. No doubt it was the first time seeing his adult daughter nude and impaling herself on her uncle's cock, to boot.

"I don't know what kind of deal the two of you worked out, but I am in control," she said. "I say where, when, and with whom I fuck. If I say NO, it means NO! Or we will never do this again," she said firmly while still thrusting herself against me. "Agreed?"

Dave and I immediately agreed to Beth's terms.

"Good, now get those clothes off and get up here," she motioned him over with her head. Dave started to protest, "Here with Mike?"

"Yeah, with Mike. What are you, a prude? Get that cock out!" Beth commanded. "I've heard the stories you two reminisce about when you're drunk."

Dave knelt on the bed next to Beth as she positioned herself so she could suck his cock. Dave closed his eyes, and his mouth fell open as Beth's lips engulfed his shaft. Beth's head bobbed up and down on Dave's cock while I continued to pump my cock in her from behind. She moaned as we spit-roasted her. Beth pulled her Dad's cock out of her mouth, hissing, "Oh God. Give it to me good, Uncle Mike." as she came on my cock.

Beth leaned away from my thrusts and directed me to lay on my back. She grabbed a couple of condoms from the drawer on the nightstand, saying, "Put these on."

Beth pulled the butt plug out of her ass and then straddled me on the bed. She squatted over me, lowering her ass onto my rigid cock, reverse anal cowgirl. I propped her up with my hands as she skewered herself on my dick. She groaned as my dick entered her backside. Beth grabbed the condom from my brother, who was struggling to open it. She ripped it open with her teeth, instructing him to stand next to her on the bed. Beth placed the rubber over the tip of his cock and slid it onto him with her mouth.

I steadied Beth while she was getting her Dad situated and watched his expression change when she told him to fuck her pussy. Dave knelt between our legs, fumbling to push the tip into Beth's pussy. Her cunt was already a tight fit and was even tighter with my cock in her ass. Dave's eyes rolled back into his head as he pushed his cock into his daughter's tight little cunny. I heard him gasp in ecstasy as he went deeper.

Once he was all the way in, Beth told us to take turns thrusting into her holes. I could feel Dave's cock pressing against mine as he fucked her cunt. I was certain that he could feel my thrusts as well. I lowered Beth onto my body so I could play with her breasts and nipples. Dave swatted one of my hands so he could suck one of her nips. Beth started...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments