Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affair

"“Please, don’t go, uncle,” I begged him. Damn, I was so turned on and so wet that I was willing to go on my knees and beg."

60
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sincere apologies to my readers, fans, and follows for taking long before I could post my next story. I was/am going through some financial hardships due to lack of a job or any source of income for the better part of 2024. Actually, I have been Jobless since late last year. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It gets tough to a point of having a single meal per day or going to bed hungry. Kindly, be patient with me. Whenever I can afford to surf the internet, I will try my best to post a story for you. Thanks for your love!"

During my second year at the university, I made the decision to start living at my aunt's house. I had hoped to get an accommodation on campus, but it did not work out that way.

I had been staying with a friend up until this point, but this was no longer working for me, so when my cousin suggested she would love to have me stay with her, I did not hesitate.

She just completed secondary school, and she was hoping to get admission soon. Her mum, my aunty, was only too happy to have me come over. Aunty was glad to have someone keep my cousin company while she and her husband went about their day.

They lived in a pretty big house at Upper Hill Nairobi, so there was no issue of space. I moved into their place, and it was a pretty good experience.

I noticed that my cousin's dad, Uncle Larry, gave me some pretty weird looks sometimes, usually when I was dressed in revealing things, which were mostly in the mornings and evenings.

He was old enough to be my dad, so I never actually considered having anything to do with him. I was currently fucking Carter with the big dick and a hyper stamina, so things were okay in the sex department for me.

I resolved to simply ignore uncle Larry when he gave me those looks that were usually accompanied with some lip-biting and licking.

One night, I was lying in bed, about to sleep when I heard someone creep into my room. The room was dark except for the light coming through the corridor, so I could make out uncle Larry's figure as he slowly and quietly entered.

I lay still in bed and pretended to be asleep, hoping to find out what he wanted. I opened my eyes slightly to see him creep in and sit on my bed.

For a few minutes, he just sat there and did nothing.

Soon, he lifted one hand and laid it on my bare thigh. I was wearing a big night shirt and no panties. Lying down, my shirt was already hiked up to around my waist so there was really nothing covering my pussy.

Slowly, Uncle Larry brought up his hand and began to stroke my inner thigh. I could not help but shift uncomfortably when he did this, but I returned to pretending to be asleep, and he continued to pretend to buy my act.

He used his fingers to tease my inner thigh and the outer part of my pussy. He gently stroked my bald pussy and used his fingers to caress the entrance.

I bit my lips as I started to get turned on. He slipped one finger inside. After a couple of thrusts with his finger, he took it out and I saw him put it in his mouth.

Watching him taste me like that felt so fucking good. I was already so horny at this point that I nearly begged him to take me.

He brought his finger back into my pussy and this time, he pushed two fingers in. He started to thrust into me even harder and my legs began to tremble. I still continued to feign sleep. When he put three fingers in, I could not help the moan that escaped my lips.

His fingers stilled inside me as he watched me. I was not sure if he knew I was awake, but after a few seconds of watching as I lay there, he continued his assault on my pussy.

He fucked me so hard with three fingers that I was almost going crazy, I bit my lips so I would not scream out too loud.

With the second hand, he went under my shirt and held on to my breast. He fucked my pussy and stroked my breast so hard that I was going totally crazy.

My toes curled as my eyes squeezed. my eyes slightly closed and felt an intense orgasm rip through me. At this point, he pinched my nipples hard and gave me one final thrust with his fingers.

I came all over his hand and I watched him as he slowly licked my cum off his hand. After a few more minutes of just watching me, he got up to leave.

I sat up, breathing heavily and wondering what the hell just happened.

For two weeks, Uncle Larry and I enjoyed our nightly routine. He would sneak into my bedroom after his wife had fallen deep in sleep which is usually sometime after midnight, and we’d do our thing.

I’d pretend to be asleep while he continued to drive me crazy with his fingers. He would not fuck me, but take me from orgasm to orgasm with the stroke of his fingers in my cunt.

Every night, before going to bed, I would dress to impress. I bought a few sexy, cleavage-revealing, transparent nightgowns so I looked pretty for him. I noticed his sharp intake of breath anytime he entered my room and noticed a sexy little dress on my body.

I hoped I pleased him. I waited up for him, and as soon as that door opened silently, I’d shut my eyes tight and pretend to be asleep.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

I wondered if he truly did believe that I was asleep, or he preferred that make-believe because it turned him on even more, or because, he is able to distance himself from what he was actually doing.

It could be pretty heady knowing you are sexually attracted to your own niece and would go finger her cunt every night.

One night, I was lying in bed, awaiting him as usual. This time around, I decided to wear nothing to bed. I shaved my cunt earlier in the day because I felt he liked this due to the way he rubbed the baldness before finger-fucking me.

I lay in bed on my back, with my legs spread slightly apart. Closing my eyes. I was already getting wet as I imagined what he would do to me that night.

At about twenty minutes past midnight, I saw him enter inside. The room was dark, save the dim lamp that was on my bedside.

I left it on because it reflected directly on my body so he could admire the view as soon as he entered.

I saw his silhouette as he walked in. He stood still as soon as he noticed me. I believed this was because this was the first time he was seeing me completely nude. He walked slowly to my bed, and sat down like he usually did. I opened my eyes a little so I could see his face as he looked at me.

He reached down and held one of my boobs in his hand. He began to tweak and tease my nipple until it was fully erect. He then proceeded to do the same with the second boob. I tried not to move as I began to feel my cunt throbbing.

I bit my bottom lip and moaned as he assaulted my nipples so sexily. I prayed for him to go down below and touch me the way he liked to do. He did.

With one hand, he slowly reached over my flat tummy and rubbed his palm over my bald cunt. With his index finger and thumb, he opened up my cunt and began to tease my clit. I could not help it, I was moaning so hard now.

He touched and flicked my clit until I felt myself cum. As usual, he filled his finger with my cum and put it into his mouth. He tasted me like that every single time. He then slipped his finger into me again, two fingers this time, and began to fuck.

He made sure his fingers went as deep as possible, as he pushed his palm upwards to stroke my G-spot. He fingerfucked me harder than he had ever done. I looked down to notice his erection, hard and proud, as he fingered me.

He groaned harder the wetter I became, and I was so taken over that I found myself moaning louder. I did not know when I lost control. I grabbed my breasts with the aim of playing with my nipples as he fucked. As soon as my hand reached my breasts, I noticed he had stopped.

I looked up at him and our eyes met. He looked alarmed and attempted to stand up. I held his hand.

“Please, don’t go, uncle,” I begged him. Damn, I was so turned on and so wet that I was willing to go on my knees and beg.

He said nothing and tried to pull away again. I held on to his hand.

“Uncle, please... Fuck me, Uncle. You know you want to. I don’t want you to leave without fucking me this night. I want your dick in me. It looks so big and hard, please, I will not tell anyone.” I was rambling and pleading. Then he continued stroking my pussy.

“You want my dick?” he asked me.

“Yes, Uncle, please.” I replied, still shaking with need.

“Okay,” he said breathing heavily, “I will fuck you, but you must tell no one.”

Before I could respond, he came up to lie on top of me, I spread my legs so wide apart that my inner thighs strained. I so badly wanted to feel him.

He took off his boxers and entered me. He entered me so hard that my breath caught.

“Beg me,” he said, “beg me to fuck you.”

“Uncle, please. Please fuck me with that big dick. Harder, please,” I cried out.

He grabbed both my ankles and fucked me harder than ever. I watched his dick as it was covered in my cunt juice after each thrust. He entered me deeper than any man I had ever been with. His dick was so big and thick that I was feeling him everywhere. It was bliss.

“Ooooohhh..,” I cried.

“Yes, Uncle, yes fuck me like that, please.” I kept saying. The more I moaned, the harder he fucked. He gave me one deep, sweet thrust and I felt myself cum all over him.

Soon after, he grabbed my ass, entered me so completely that I lost my mind. Then he shot his sweet, hot cum into my tight cunt.

We lay there for five minutes, as he collapsed on top of me breathing heavily.

It was then that I knew I would never stop fucking my uncle’s dick. He truly was the best.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments