Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding out About Marsha - Pt. 4

3
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words

(This is, for now, the last of a 4 part series ... I've left the door open for more, but don't know when I will be able to write it). 

By the time Mary came to visit us, 6 weeks after I moved to California, I had become well established as a pimp … I mean manager for Marsha and Amanda.    In spite of my reservations about my new “job” I was attacking it with enthusiasm.   My doubts about what I was doing were outweighed by my love for Marsha and fast growing affection for Amanda for I felt strongly that I could not let them down and had to do right by them.    I’m not sure Mary agreed with me.   Hell, I’m not sure anyone would have agreed with me, and I suppose most would take the cynical view that I was in it for the benefits.   I would be hard pressed to deny that the fact that the sexual relationship was better than anything I ever dreamed of, and I would be the first to admit that it is possible this clouded my thinking.   None the less I’m also convinced that there was a solid argument in favor of what I was doing.

My job was mainly to manage the girls’ schedule and income, and to screen any new clients.   After Marsha’s rough outing on the eve of my first visit she was anxious to avoid falling into that trap again.    She felt a lot better having me around to talk to her new dates and to watch out for her.   Amanda felt the same way and both were grateful and showed their appreciation in every way they could.    At first I lived with them and we all shared their king size bed, but within two weeks I knew I had to find my own apartment and moved one block away from them.   It was a good setup and I still went to their house every day and spent some nights there, usually when both were home with no dates.   I also accompanied them to the studio and was introduced to their producers and set supervisors.   They told me later that attitudes towards them changed for the better after my visit.   They were no longer seen as vulnerable or easy prey, and I suppose they were also no longer seen as being at the studio’s mercy.   My presence in their lives gave the girls a confidence they loved, and by the time Mary arrived on her visit she had picked up on it.   We picked her up at the airport and all went out to dinner, polishing several bottles of wine.    By now there were no secrets between any of us, and the ladies were all sharing stories of their experiences.   Marsha had picked up enough hints from me and from Mary to realize that her mother had a past not much different from her own, and had come to accept it and may have already been plotting what was to come, although it seemed that it was Amanda that orchestrated it.  

It started innocently enough (some of the details here I would gather later with probing questions).   Mary had gone to shower and come into the master bedroom in a short robe.   Amanda was lounging on the bed when she came out, and as she watched Mary rub some lotion into her legs she offered to rub some on her back and shoulders.   Mary accepted, and before long she felt the intense tingles of breathing on her nick and light kisses on her skin.   Mary tensed for a second and then relaxed into Amanda's chest.   Amber brought her hands around to Mary’s breasts and started kneading them first over the robe and then inside it.   It was not long before Mary was putty in Amanda’s hands.  

Marsha and I were completely oblivious to what was happening.   We had been necking and kissing and rubbing each other’s genitals when Marsh whispered that she wanted to move it to the bedroom while taking our cloths off.   As we turned the corner we saw Mary laid out on the bed, legs spread slightly and knees drawn up, with Amanda prone between them and feasting on Mary’s pussy.   We both stood in shock for a few minutes then I stared at Marsha to gauge her reaction.   She was clutching onto my arm so tightly she cut off the circulation to my hand, and she was apparently at least momentarily stunned.   It did not take her long however to relax her grip and look at me and smile.   She tugged my arm and we made our way to the bed, slipping in on the other side away from the amorous couple.   Mary’s breathing was very erratic now and very intense, and I knew she was on verge of an orgasm.   Indeed it did not take long for her body to stiffen and convulse in a strong come.   Amanda slowed down her ministrations but continued to slowly lick and suck Mary pussy while stroking her thighs and stomach.   A few minutes later and at Mary’s urging she crawled up to lie beside her.  

“That was beautiful Mom; I never realized it before but you are a beautiful woman.”   Marsha said leaning towards her mother and Amanda as I laid next to her and stroked her shoulder and side.    Amanda smiled.

“I agree, and she also tastes delicious, but you can judge for yourself” and as she said this she leaned over Mary and approached Marsha’s face.   They locked lips for a minute, and then Marsha went to town licking Amanda’s face and sucking on her lips.   Their tongues danced together and when they broke it up Marsha agreed that Mary tasted divine.

“You will have to drink some from the source, you know”.

“Yes, I know and I will, but right now John is getting me worked up and I need him inside me”.   With that she turned towards me and pulled me on top of her.   As I settled between her legs the head of my rigid cock nestled right between her swelling lips.   Marsha maneuvered her hips to get the tip into her opening, and tried hard to make the entry deliberate and slow.   I let the tip rest right at the opening and brought my lips to her face, kissing her and fondling her breasts.   I glanced at couple next to us and saw they were engrossed in their own pleasure.   They were lying side by side and each had a hand in the other’s crotch stroking it and running a finger up and down the slot.   They were also exchanging kisses on the lips and on the neck and shoulders.  

The scene next to me was not helping me in my effort to control the heat with Marsha.   She as agitating for insertion and after a minute I turned my attention back to her and started to slow push my cock in.   The head parted the walls of her vagina and folded in and around the invading shaft.   The head continued a slow journey down the passage.   I looked up at Marsha and saw her staring intently on me with a frown, as if silently pleading to get on with it.   I continued my deliberate and slow entry and looked again at Mary and Amanda as I felt some movement there.   Sure enough Mary was kissing her way down Amanda’s body, intended goal quite obvious now.   Amanda had her eyes closed and was taking fast shallow breaths in reaction to the continuous light kisses Mary was planting on her on the way down.   Marsha was oblivious to all of it.   She had screwed her eyes shut and started jerking her hips up trying to get all of me inside her.   Most of it was in and finally I relaxed my hips and plunged in the rest of the way.   I pulled back out and started a steady rhythm.   “Yes.   Yes, fuck me harder please”.   I looked over at Mary for a reaction and saw her look in surprise at her daughter’s voice and then smile and go back to Amanda’s pussy.   

I fucked Marsha in a steady rhythm now focused on bringing us both to a peak.   It did not take long, and just after Amanda had her release with Mary’s expert tongue Marsha arched her back and let out a low pitched groan as climbed over her peak.   I speeded up my strokes as I too was on the verge of a climax, and pushed my cock all the way in to start the intense squirting of a large load of cum into the eagerly waiting pussy between Marsha’s legs.   I barely kept from collapsing on Marsha and instead slowly rolled off of her while keeping one arm wrapped around her to draw her into me.   As I did that she turned towards her mother and Amanda and all smiled at each other.   She leaned over and kissed Amanda on the lips and then, as she pulled away from her friend, she brought her lips close to Mary’s face.  

This was the moment of truth and Mary did not disappoint me.   If she had any inhibitions about her or her daughters open sexuality it disappeared as she turned her face towards Marsh and let met her with open lips.   The kiss was by far the most passionate of the night, with their tongues doing a long and intense dance.    We watched as first Marsha’s tongue probed Mary’s mouth and then as it withdrew Mary’s tongue followed into Marsha’s mouth for her own delightful exploration.   All this was happening on top of Amanda who was sandwiched between them.    However, it did not take long for Amanda to slip out from under them and join me on my side, lying down next to me.   She started stroking my cock while I ran my hand along her side and back.   Mary and Marsha were stroking each other’s sides and shoulders and still locked in passionate kissing.   Marsha’s hand worked its way to her mother’s crotch and slipped into the canal between her putting lips.  

Mary continued to stroke her daughter a little longer but her mouth suddenly left Marsha’s and started working down her neck and shoulder.   Marsha slipped first one and then two fingers into her mother’s cunt and proceeded to stroke the insides of her love canal, moving her fingers in and out of the very channel she came through into the world.   As she did this she locked into dreamy gaze of her mother.   It was as if she was rediscovering something from long ago, and in a way it was.    By now Amanda‘s stroking was picking up speed and intensity, and my hand had worked its way to her snatch.   She adjusted herself in front of me pushing her gorgeous ass into my crotch.   As we both continued to watch mother and daughter, our lovers and now lovers in their own right as they worked to their first orgasms together, my cock found Amanda’s well lubricated cunt and slipped right in.   Working my way up her channel was particularly intense, not only because it was Amanda with her beautiful tight butt fidgeting in my lap, and not only because the channel surrounding my cock was pleasantly firm and moist with a strong grip massaging my shaft, but also because this was happening while we watched Mary and Marsha start a new journey in their relationship, and all that entailed form the beautiful to the sublime to the forbidden.    A devilishly thrilling taboo was being broken under our very eyes.   Indeed, the thrill was magnified by the fact that we were part of it.   

It did not take long for Mary’s mouth to work its way down Marsha’s stomach and to her pubic area.   She planted kisses and all along Marsha’s inner thighs and mound, letting her tongue work its way into every crevice.    The tip of her tongue worked its way between Marsha’s lips and down deep, clearly making its way into the vagina where her lips locked onto the moist flesh and lingered while her tongue worked in and out of the channel.   She then moved a little further down, clearly rimming her daughter’s ass and again letter the tip penetrate the tight channel.   Marsha was now fidgeting and moaning intensely, stroking her mother’s neck and back while Amanda and I remained engaged in a steady and slow fuck.     Mary was going to town on her daughter’s cunt, her tongue now working its way back up to the clitoris and then alternating licks and sucks.   As I built up towards a climax I slowed down my strokes to hold out longer.   Marsha in the meantime was urging her mother to straddle her, moaning loudly and pleading with her Mary.   “Please Mom, Please! I’ve got to taste you”.   Mary, in her intense focus on Marsha’s clit seemed to resist at first but at last relented and moved her hips to straddle her daughter’s face.   Marsha brought her hands up and around Mary’s waist, pulling her mother into her, just as Mary wrapped her arms around her daughter’s thighs to lock herself into the crotch she was feasting on.   Mother and daughter were now fully engaged in licking and sucking each other.   Marsha was intensely into sucking her mother’s cunt, doing so with gusto and with load moans interspersed with the occasional squeal from the intense tongue lashing her mother was giving her.   It did not take long for both of them to reach their climax, both loudly moaning and squealing as their orgasms washed over them.   They both convulsed through an intense climax, tightly gripping each other and then collapsing into one another.    As this was happening   Amanda and I also let go, she screamed and convulsed in her own orgasm as my cock pushed deep into her and I let go with my cum splashing around her cervix and into the deepest inner pockets of her cunt.   Amanda screamed “I feel it.   God, I feel you cum inside me“.    I kept up with short jerky strokes as I unloaded into her.   Marsha face was hidden under her mother’s butt but Mary turned and showed the slightest hint of a smile as she watched us come down off our climax.  

This was intense, and over fresh glasses of wine we talked about what just happened.   Mary expressed concern that she had engaged in the most forbidden of acts, but Marsha wrapped her arms around her mother and said she was so glad this has happened and that she felt more love for Mary right now that she over imagined possible.   Mary was still concerned but beginning to relax.   Amanda and I assured both of them that this was the most beautiful thing we had ever seen and that the love between them was obvious and undoubtedly enhanced the sex.   I moved over next to Mary and hugged her telling her that I loved her now more than ever and thanking Marsha for bringing out the best in her mother.  

Having worn each other out I left the girls and made my way home.   The next day I learned they had all slept together and enjoyed more play and frolic with one another.   Mary was radiant and relaxed.   She loved being there and around the girls.   She did say though that as nice as muff diving was it could never replace a man in her life.    With that I invited her to spend the night at my place and she gladly accepted.   We had a nice leisurely fuck that evening and another in the morning with Mary enjoying several orgasms with her eyes screwed shut, making me wonder if she was recalling the weekend activities with Marsha and Amanda.    

By Tuesday we were all relaxed with one another and used to the new developments in our lives.   Marsha and Amanda were filming that day, and Mary expressing an interest, was invited to the studio.   I drove over there around 11 AM.   We were accepted ushered right onto the set.   As we walked in Marsha was off to the side while an athletic looking man with a rather large cock was stroking into Amanda’s cunt.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

  This went on for a while as we watched from the side.   We eventually caught Marsha’s eye and she waved at us.   She then stood up, disrobed and walked into the lights.   She approached the bed and slipped in next to Amanda, letter her mouth immediately go to Amanda’s tits and locking her lips around a nipple.   Her fingers worked down to Amanda’s clit while the large cock continued to stroke in and out.  

Mary was holding only my arm and her grip was tightening around it, almost cutting off the circulation.    It would relax and then tighten again when something changed.   We were far enough that we could whisper and I asked her what she thought.   She said she couldn’t believe the size of that cock and tensed even more when they changed position and the man went to his knees between Marsha’s thighs.   Amanda was now working Marsha over getting her ready for the large cock, and as Marsha relaxed under Amanda’s ministrations the cockhead worked its way towards and into Marsha’s vagina.   The fucking was typical for porn, with all positions and angles done to accommodate the camera.   That also gave us a good view of the genital action and Mary’s gaze never left it.   She was amazed that her daughter could take such a cock and wondered if she could handle it.   The man eventually pulled out and turned towards Amanda who grabbed the cock and started a fast and intense blow job, aiming the head at Marsha’s torso.   Suddenly the cum spurted out, flying to Marsha’s chin and then another squirt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by amorab
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments