Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joann's Big Step

"Joann takes a big step and gets ready to take another big step..."

7
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Saturday night I sat on the couch with Michelle and Sis describing part of my experience at the club. I told them how most of the gurls were poorly dressed and made-up without the help of caring people like I have. “I’m sure I told you both before, but, I so appreciate what you have done for me over the years.”

 

Sis replied, “You have always been there for us and we will always be there for you. By the way, we want to go with you to your soccer game, again, on Monday night. A few of the gurls have been keeping in touch with us asking when we will see them, again. They want to set-up another gurls night out pajama party.”

 

I responded, “Great, I’ll be looking forward to it.”

 

Monday afternoon I dressed in my soccer uniform, grabbed my change of clothes bag, and jumped in the car with Michelle and Sis. The game was at the other team’s soccer club field in the opposite direction of our field. Everyone greeted us in the parking lot when we arrived before going to the locker room to prepare for the game. The showers had separate stalls, but no changing areas in the shower room like ours.

 

I could see some of the gurls were nervous about the lack of privacy. We put our bags in the lockers and went out to warm-up for the game. Much like the last team, many of the players were not passable. But, just like the last team, we easily beat them ten goals to their three.

 

At the end of the game, they offered us some drinks from their coolers. They told us they usually hang around the field after their games and practices. I could see why. I would be hesitant to go out in public looking like some of them. Most of our team wanted to get showered and changed before having a drink. We had to wrap towels around us, before and after, taking a shower. Then we had to dress in the corner and go to the bathroom to do our hair and make-up.

 

When we came back out to the field, the other team couldn’t stop complimenting us and asking questions about our dressing. We sat around the field for two hours talking about how to dress. Some of them exchanged phone numbers with us. I also took the opportunity to talk with Chrissy to get some information on the surgeon who performed her breast enhancement. I told her she was the reason I was considering it. She was as excited about it as I was.

 

On the way home, Sis asked me if I thought it was possible to make a small salon in the garage so she could do hair, nails, and make-up on the side after work. I thought it was a great idea and told her I would help her look into it.

 

The next day, the three of us started searching the internet for equipment and contractors to set-up a small salon. One of the contractors explained that we had to be careful of the local zoning laws and building code issues for a private residence. We ended up having a rogue contractor performing the work on the down-low. He still did a good job. Sis was ecstatic with the results. The next week she announced to the gurls at my soccer game that she was having a pajama party on Saturday night.

 

The week went fast as I had to catch up on my programming due to my weekend away and time spent on the salon. It was Saturday before I knew it. I couldn’t believe that some of the gurls were arriving at three o’clock in the afternoon. Michelle and Sis were doing their hair, nails, and make-up in the new salon. By six o’clock, there were fourteen gurls in the house, not including the three of us. Sis really enjoyed helping them look like real women.

 

When Chrissy came at eight o’clock, we sat out on the patio together, on the couch, covered with a blanket. She asked me if I thought any more about getting breast implants. I told her I was still thinking about it. She moved over and sat between my legs with her back against the front of me. Then she pulled my arms around her and placed my hands on her breasts saying, “Feel them, how could you not want your own?”

 

She was right. I continued to rub her tits with my hands. “Talk to your therapist. I will take you to my doctor who gave me these beautiful babies. By the way, you’re getting me hot. Can I spend the night with you?”

 

I immediately responded, “Of course, I would love that.” We joined the party for a few hours before heading to my bedroom. changed into a silky negligee with a lace bra and thong. Chrissy put on a sheer negligee with no bra or panty. As I lay on the bed on my back, she straddled my body, sitting on my waist, before bending forward letting her tits cover my face. pressed my lips against her left nipple pushing my tongue out to lick it. She immediately let out a moan. continued to lick and suck her nipple as she pushed it into my face.

 

After a few minutes, she pulled up and shifted her right nipple to my mouth. I treated it with equal attention. It was clear she was selling me on breast enhancements and I was buying. One of my fears was quickly put to rest. She still had the sensitivity in her nipples, if not more, than before her implants. I was jealous. She was braless and I was not. She topped off her sales pitch by moving down my body and sucking on my breast forms. While I could feel her a little through the breast form, I certainly wasn’t enjoying the feelings she got from my lips. I was sold.

 

She then flipped her body around so we were in the “sixty-nine” position. She took my little dick in her mouth as she directed her much bigger one into my mouth. This position gives the best angle for sucking dick. With my head back, it is almost a perfectly straight path into my throat. There is less resistance and one can literally fuck my throat. Chrissy said she was hot earlier, and she must not have cooled at all.

 

She started moving in and out of my throat like a sewing machine. Of course, every thrust into my mouth was a thrust into hers. She slid her hands under my butt and squeezed my cheeks to pull my dick into her mouth. I did the same, wrapping my arms around her ass. We pulled each other in and out in an oral see-saw.

 

I was holding back my eruption trying to cum at the same time as Chrissy. But, she started sucking hard and I had to let loose. Since she had my throat filled with her member, all I could do is grunt a little to acknowledge her accomplishment. Satisfied that she reached her goal, she raised herself up on her hands forcing her dick as far into my throat as possible. Since her vein was at the roof of my mouth, rather than my tongue, I couldn’t feel it pumping her cum into my throat.

 

The only evidence of her climax was in her long moan. She held it in me for a short time as it began to shrink in my throat allowing me to breathe before pulling it out. Although I like Chrissy a lot, the sex is not the best and is a little confusing. I feel like a lesbian. Oh well, it still makes me feel like a woman.

 

The next morning, I announced to Michelle and Sis that I was going to move forward with breast implants. Sis took it better than I expected. She hugged me, saying with a laugh, ”I’m happy for you, Sis.”

 

Michelle hugged me from behind with her hands on my breast forms as she said, “Next time I’ll be squeezing the real things.” Feeling Michelle’s tits on my back reinforced my decision.

 

I walked Chrissy to the door as we talked about making an appointment with my therapist and the surgeon. I told her I was going to call the therapist first thing on Monday morning.

 

My therapist saw me on Friday and agreed I was ready for this big step. He wrote a letter for me to give to the surgeon. The next week, Chrissy drove me to see Doctor Jones. I was so excited. The three of us sat down and discussed the details. We decided an enhancement resulting in a “C” cup would be best. The operation only took a few hours and I would be home the same day. He scheduled the surgery for the middle of October.

 

It was hard for me to concentrate on my work for the next two weeks. I wore my self-adhesive breast forms and full coverage bras. Thinking about the breast enhancement made me feel self-conscious wearing fake tits. I knew this was going to be a big gam- changer in my life. I buckled down on my work the last few days since I knew I might need a few days off for recovery. I was so thankful to have Chrissy. She kept assuring me it was going to be quick and painless as she would have me rub her breasts for inspiration.

 

When the day finally came, Chrissy picked me up and drove me to the clinic. A nurse had me change into a gown that was buttoned on the front, leaving only my panties on underneath, and lying on a table. The doctor came in, unbuttoned the top, pulling it down to expose my chest. He made some markings on my skin explaining where he would make the small incisions. The nurse inserted an I.V. port in my arm before having me lie on a gurney. Chrissy held my hand and said she would see me in an hour as they wheeled me into another room.

 

Chrissy was right. It only took about an hour for the whole procedure. When I came out my chest was numb from the local anesthesia. The doctor raised the head of my bed, pulled the sheet down, and held a mirror below my chest so I could see my new breasts. I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. The incisions were quite small and required only a few stitches. He said it would take a few hours before the anesthesia wore off. He told me I should wait a few days before wearing a bra. I told him I couldn’t wait.

 

On the way home Chrissy told me I was no longer a cross-dresser, but that I graduated to a T-girl, like her now. I never thought of it before. I felt like I’ve been Joann for a long time, but, this was certainly a major step in my life as Joann. Chrissy helped me settle down on the easy chair in the living room where I fell asleep for several hours. When I woke up Michelle and Sis were sitting on the couch. The anesthesia was wearing off and I could start to feel the weight of my new breasts. Michelle wanted to know if she could rub them. I told her they were a little tender. I slept in the chair for the next two nights.

 

The third day I asked Sis to help me put on one of my bras. It was a completely different feeling than when I had to wear breast forms. I could feel every inch of the cups on my skin. It was caressing my breasts, especially my nipples. All my years of cross-dressing never made me feel as good as this moment. I was actually tingling. A rush came over my entire body. So many times I thought I felt like a woman when I moved a certain way, made a particular sound, or acted feminine. Now I felt like a woman just being me. I was in a state of euphoria.

 

The next day I wore a skimpy bra with a button-down blouse with the top unbuttoned. It looked so sexy. I felt so good I sat at the computer the entire day catching up on my work. A few days later, I drove to the doctor, by myself, and had the stitches removed. When he asked me how I liked the implants, I couldn’t believe I hugged him before saying they were beautiful.

 

I began to apologize for the outburst of affection, but he said he understood. It wasn’t the first time. He told me breast enhancements often have a profound influence on femininity in patients. I kissed him on his cheek before I left.

 

That evening Chrissy came over to check on me. I sat down with her, Michelle, and Sis talking about this enlightening experience. I said I wished summer wasn’t over so I could wear a bikini, halter, and strapless tops. Chrissy said she was thinking of taking a vacation at a hot spring in the South. It would be a great opportunity to flaunt our bodies. She suggested all four of us go. We went to my office and surfed the internet for their website.

 

Before the end of the night, we had made reservations at a hotel in the Hot Springs area for the following week. We decided we would drive down. It was less than a twelve-hour drive and there were four of us to split it up. Chrissy had an SUV that would be perfect for the ride.

 

The next week we were all busy getting ready for the trip. I spent four hours one night modeling some of my tops and some of Sis’s tops. She helped me with a string bikini top, a tube top, and a tight strapless dress. My new tits opened up entire new wardrobe options. Each new article of clothing I tried on brought sensations throughout my body. I couldn’t believe how much different I felt since the operation. However, once, again, I had to buckle down on my work to get ahead for the week we would be away. I also had a soccer game next week before we left.

 

On Monday afternoon, I got dressed for soccer. My breast filled out my soccer bra more than before. This made my shirt tighter, as well. I could see in the bathroom mirror I looked bustier. I felt and looked sexy as hell, so much so, that my dick was getting hard. Michelle came into the bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee, as she often does. As she looked at me she noticed my hard-on and yelled, “Mandy, I think Joann has a little problem.”

 

Sis walked in, looked at me, and said, “Jo, I haven’t seen you like this in a long time.” She pulled me to the sink, pushed my shorts and panties down, and started jerking me off as she explained to Michelle, “We had to do this in the old days when we first dressed her up. She would make a mess all over the sink.”

 

Michelle stood up, pulled up her panties and shorts, then said, “I’ll take care of this for you, Mandy.” Sis let go of my dick and moved aside. Michelle took my hand and led me to my bedroom where she knelt on the floor before putting my pea shooter in her mouth. She started sucking on it like it was a straw. I put my hands on her head and pushed what I had into her mouth. She took in my balls, along with my dick, sucking like a vacuum cleaner.

 

It didn’t take long before I declared, “I’m getting ready to cum.” Michelle didn’t slow down until I shot my load into her warm mouth. She pulled her mouth off me keeping her lips sealed letting no cum escape. After swallowing, she licked the tip of my dick one last time before pulling up my panties and soccer shorts.

 

I said, “Thank you. I don’t know why that happened.”

 

She responded, “Don’t worry about it. Let’s get going to your game before you’re late.”

 

I grabbed my bag and we all got in the car. The game was at our soccer club this week. When we arrived in the parking lot, there was a crowd of our gurls waiting for us. They all wanted to see my new boob job. One of them said, “They look great. How do they feel?”

 

I answered, “Wonderful! They feel so natural and you can’t believe how they’ve changed the way I feel.” I was holding them with my hands as I was talking. I must have turned red when I realized what I was doing, so I immediately changed the subject, “We'd better get ready for the game.”

 

As the crowd started moving toward the building, Chrissy walked up and gave me a big chest to chest hug as she greeted me with, “Well, how’s it going?”

 

I replied, “I will never be able to thank you enough for talking me into this. I feel like a woman almost constantly.”

 

We went into the locker room, put away our bags, and headed out on the field. I saw Donny in the spectator area. We waved to each other. Since this was our fourth game, we were playing the same team as the first time. We were getting to know all of their players. One of them patted me on the ass as she passed by me to get into position to start the game.

 

As we began the game, I felt different as I ran. My nipples were free to move around against my bra cups, unlike when...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments