Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay Is My Favorite Niece

"Cum inside of me, Uncle Mark"

214
20 Comments 20
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

I was really looking forward to being back home, only to be ambushed for some petty thing that happened while I was away. I hadn't even taken my bags out of the car after returning from my business trip, and now my wife and I were having the most epic fight of our ten-year marriage. I mean, we were two words shy of a full-blown throw-down death match. She stormed off to our bedroom to call her sister and cry about how horrible I was.

I was done with her bullshit, and I grabbed my keys and left. My tires squealed as I sped away. At least I'd have clothes until I could come back and pack up my shit. I realized that I had no idea where I was going, so I pulled over to calm down. I needed a drink or two and started driving to my favorite bar. I no sooner pulled back into traffic, and my niece called me.

I answered, "Hello."

"I heard you two had another fight," Kay said. "I was leaving Mom's house when Aunt Peg called. I could hear her screaming into the phone about how shitty you are. Where are you?"

"Heading to the bar to get drunk." My reply was colder than I meant it to be.

"Come to my place. I still have the rest of the bottle from the last time you two argued.

I did as Kay suggested, stopping at the liquor store for a backup bottle of bourbon.

I sat on Kay's sofa, sipping bourbon and debating getting shitfaced. I told her that I had had enough and was finally going to leave her.

"Listen, I'm on your side. I know how much of a bitch mom can be, and I am sure Aunt Peg can be the same. Do you know where you are going to stay?"

"I have enough hotel points that I could stay for about a month, maybe longer."

"You could stay here until you find an apartment. I'm never here anyway," Kay said. "It's tax season, and I'm working twelve hours a day, six days a week. You can have my office. All we have to do is get a bed for you."

"Thanks. I might have to take you up on the offer. Are you sure about this? I won't be cramping your style with the boys in your life?"

"Ha! What boys? I don't have time for boys," Kay scoffed.

"Thanks, sweetie. I knew there was a reason that you are my favorite."

Working from home has its perks, and I did my best to stay out of Kay's way. I cleaned and cooked, and I'd pack her leftovers for lunch. One night at dinner, Kay said we should talk.

"I know, it's been three weeks, and I am still here. I have been looking for a place, but everything is so outrageously priced."

"I was going to ask you if you would consider staying here. We could split the rent. I will cover the utilities if you keep cooking and cleaning,"

"Would that include doing laundry?" I asked. "Because I'm not sure you want your uncle washing your thongs and lacy bits that you pass off as undies," I chuckled.

"Have you been going through my things? Sniffing my panties and weird shit like that. No wonder Aunt Peg kicked your sorry ass out," she joked.

"No. Nothing like that. I needed to do some laundry but didn't have enough for a full load, so I checked your hamper. After seeing all your skimpy underwear, I thought you might take that as an invasion of your privacy. But if we are being honest, I did jack off into your lacy pink bra," I said with a laugh.

"Aww, not the pink one. That's new," Kay giggled back. "Seriously, would you consider it? I enjoy coming home to someone every night, and I'd like it if you did. And if you really need to, you can use my old bras in the bottom drawer of my dresser."

"Yeah, about that. Can I ask what size those are?" I asked, pointing to her tits.

"Wow. That went south quick," Kay laughed. "Yeah, I've done a good job of hiding them all these years. Thanks for not making it awkward or anything."

"Hey, I never ogled you or made you feel uncomfortable. Did I? You always wore baggy, bulky clothes, but now you dress really nice and conservatively. In fact, you look amazing. I was just curious, is all."

"No, you never made me feel like that, but I have caught you ogling them from time to time. If you must know, they are G cups. I had double D's in high school and an F cup in college."

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. They look, I mean, you look amazing."

Things were going well for the next couple of months. I had moved most of my belongings into a storage unit, and the rest came here. I filed for divorce from Peg but didn't want to let her know I was living with our niece, so I used my PO Box on the divorce papers. Kay and I were getting along great, and she was even considering taking some vacation days so she could come along on my next business trip.

While things were going fine at home, Kay's work life was stressing her out. A couple of people had left her agency, and she was covering their accounts until replacements could be hired. Despite having dinner ready and a glass of wine to hand to her as she walked in, there wasn't much I could do but stay out of her way.

One Friday, she came home, kicking her shoes off and throwing her bags next to the door. Kay chugged the glass of wine.

"Thank you, Mark, but I need something stronger," she said, slumping onto the sofa. I returned with a couple of glasses of bourbon. "Fuck! Could this week just be over already," she slammed the glass before I could even sit down. I handed her my glass and went to the kitchen, returning with the bottle. I took a sip of my drink and sat on the floor, taking her feet in my hands.

"That tickles," Kay protested.

"Just relax and let me work some of the tension out before dinner," I said, continuing to rub her feet. I slid my hand under her long skirt to pull her nylons off. "These aren't nylons, are they?" I asked when I couldn't find the top.

Kay stood, lifting her skirt to pull down her pantyhose, giving me a glimpse of her lacy pink thong. Kay melted into the sofa, feeling relaxed and a little lightheaded from the alcohol. I grabbed the bottle of lotion that she kept on the end table. I caressed her feet and cracked her toes like one would do to their knuckles. I then squirted out some lotion into my hand and rubbed her heels and up her calves, squeezing and kneading her muscles as I worked higher.

Kay stopped me once I moved past her knees, "Whoa, where are you heading, partner?" Kay opened her eyes. "Like the nuns said, two inches above the knee is high enough," she snickered.

"This always worked on Peg, although I would lick her pussy after she was relaxed, too," I joked. "You feel pretty relaxed right now. Maybe we should..." I paused, raising an eyebrow. "Eat?" I reached out my hand as I stood and pulled her to her feet. Kay was a bit shaky as she stood, wrapping her arm around me to catch herself. Her massive melons pressed against my chest. I tried to hide the fact that I had become pretty aroused while rubbing her feet and wouldn't have passed up a chance to eat her pussy. I'd have to settle for the roast that I had made.

That night, I couldn't sleep, so I slipped out to the living room to watch some TV. Knowing that Kay had to work, I kept the TV on mute with the closed captions on. I almost missed it at first. A faint buzz that I thought was the TV or the DVR. Listening to the change in pitch and volume, I realized that Kay was using a vibrator. I heard her moaning as she fucked herself to climax. Kay's bed was on the other side of the wall where the sofa was, and my room was on the opposite side of the living room next to the garage door.

I got hard as I listened to my niece moan while she masturbated. I turned off the TV to head to bed when I heard what I thought was, "Fuck me, Mark." My cock instantly grew hard, and I went to my room. I locked my door and jacked off, fantasizing about fucking Kay. The longer I stayed here, the more my mind wandered, thinking about my niece in a sexual way. I blew my load into my bath towel. I did end up doing all the laundry, and seeing some of Kay's intimates surely got me thinking these thoughts. It dawned on me, as I was cumming, that she might be thinking of me eating her pussy. I'd have to put a pin in that for now.

Saturday evening was no better when Kay walked in the door. "Bourbon?" I asked as she sat on the edge of the sofa and leaned back into it. Kay picked up a throw pillow and screamed into it. "Bourbon it is, then," I said, leaving to get the bottle from the kitchen. I filled both glasses, handing Kay one.

"Jesus, Mark. You trying to get in my pants or something?" she asked. "Yeah, but you're not wearing pants."

I laughed. "Would you like me to do your feet again?" I asked, sitting at her feet.

"Mmm, yes, please," Kay replied.

I noticed she'd already taken off her pantyhose, or maybe she hadn't been wearing any. No, that couldn't be it. I looked around and saw them sitting next to the side of the sofa. She must have taken them off when I went to get the bourbon. Hmm, she was planning on a foot rub. I rubbed her feet like the night before, stopping when I got just above her knees. It would have been easier to go higher tonight with the short skirt that she was wearing. I lifted her leg and gently kissed her foot as I continued to rub her calf.

"Do you have a foot fetish or something?" she asked.

"No, sweetie." I kissed her shin, then her knee. "I'm just trying to get you to relax so you can enjoy your day off tomorrow." I kissed her other knee.

Kay spread her legs slightly. It was almost imperceptible, but she did it. I lifted her leg to kiss her other calf and noticed a pair of pink pussy lips staring at me. Not only had she taken off her pantyhose, but she'd slipped her thong off as well. "Are you relaxed yet, Kay?' I asked, kissing her knee.

"It's going to take more than this to get me to relax fully. I need to get railed til I can't walk straight," Kay said, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"Look, sweetie. I'd be willing to eat your pussy, but that's where I draw the line," I told her.

"What?" she opened her eyes, looking down at me.

"I said I would be willing to help you out and would eat your pussy, but I'm not gonna fuck you."

"Who said anything about fucking?" she asked.

"Well, when you said that you needed to get railed, I thought you meant by me,"

"I would never," Kay said.

"You're not wearing panties, Kay. What am I supposed to think?"

"So, you caught that? I thought you weren't ogling me," she asked.

"It's kind of hard not to when it's staring me straight in the face, honey."

"Well, a girl can hope, can't she?"

"Really?" I asked.

Kay nodded, spreading her legs farther and slipping the hem of her skirt higher. I kissed her inner thighs and pulled her to the very edge of the cushion. Her sweet aroma filled my nostrils as I lowered my lips to her bald pussy. I kissed her pale pink lips, sliding my tongue up through them. I spread her lips with my fingers, unveiling her hooded specter. I licked circles around her clit, and sucked it gently between my lips, flicking it with my tongue. Kay rocked her hips and moaned, "Mmm."

I scooped my arms under her knees, propping her legs up as I dipped my tongue into Kim's hole, swirling it around the opening of her cunt hole. I saw her eyes clenched shut when I glanced at her face. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. I replaced my tongue with two fingers, slowly sinking them in and out of her pussy, caressing her clit with my thumb.

I watched in awe as I made my niece cum. Her short gasps for air increased as the sensation grew inside of her. Kay squeezed her breasts through her clothes, pinching her nipples, finally building to the pinnacle of climax.

She exhaled, "Ahh, that's the spot," as she came on my fingers.

I slid back between her legs, licking her flowing juices. Kay bucked her hips against my mouth, cumming again from my lapping tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair, humping my mouth until her orgasm subsided.

"Thank you, Uncle Mark. I needed more than you'll ever know."

I stood and slammed the rest of my drink before going to the kitchen to pull the leftovers out of the oven. I was setting the table when Kay came in, straightening her skirt.

"How are you doing? I haven't noticed any of my panties going missing. I mean, you've gotta be pretty blue by now," she teased.

"I'm good. I have a lot on my plate with the divorce coming soon. You know, I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall and blow up in my face. It's a good thing I have a good lawyer because she thinks she'll get to keep the house. The shit is going to hit the fan soon. It's coming. I can feel it. I'm glad that I am here with you, Kay. You've been a big help to me,"

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

"How? You do everything around here. You wait on me hand and foot. I mean feet." She grinned across the table at me. "Among other things." Her grin broke out into a broad smile. "Thank you for, you know."

"My pleasure. Literally. I enjoyed doing it."

Kay helped me with the dishes after dinner, and when we finished, she suggested we watch a movie together. I told her that it was a great idea and offered to make some popcorn. Kay said she wanted to get out of her work clothes while I made the popcorn. I diced up some bacon and jalapenos and popped the popcorn in the bacon grease. I knew she'd love the salty, spicy taste.

Kay came back in a baggy T-shirt and leggings. Her tits swayed as she walked past me to the fridge to grab some beers. I poured the popcorn into a big bowl and took it out to the sofa. Kay set the beer on the end table.

"Is there anything else we need?"

I shook my head. "Nothing that I can think of?"

"Anything I can do for you?" she asked, pulling her T-shirt over her head and showing me her massive titties.

"Jesus, Kay. Wow, those look amazing, but no, I'm good." I smiled. I didn't want to take advantage of the situation. I had eaten her pussy to help her relax.

Kay put her shirt back on and snuggled in next to me. Usually, she'd sit on the opposite end of the sofa and lose herself in a book. Her snuggling up so close was out of character, but it was a pleasant change. I reclined my seat and put the bowl of popcorn on my lap. Lynn took my arm and wrapped it around her, "It's right there if you change your mind. Just saying," Kay chuckled.

I squeezed the side of her boob, saying, "Thanks, sweetie. I'll keep that in mind."

Kay picked In the Cut to watch with Meg somebody in it. I'd never seen it before and was a bit surprised to see some guy getting a blowjob within the first ten minutes. Kay picked up the bowl of popcorn and looked at my lap.

"What? I asked.

"Just checking." Kay smirked.

I certainly wasn't expecting to watch this type of movie with my niece. During the next sex scene, Kay asked where I learned to eat pussy.

"I was married for ten years, remember? There's no mystery to it. You lick around until you feel her respond to what you are doing. Take you, for example. I licked around until I felt your body tense. When I found the spot, I stuck with it. Then, I added my fingers to the mix to see how you would respond to that. I think I did pretty well, don't you?"

Kay nodded coyly.

"Wait, do you want me to do it again?"

She nodded again.

"Okay."

I slipped off the sofa at her feet. Kay brought her legs out from under her, hooking her thumbs into her waistband to slip out of her leggings. She slid forward to the edge, spreading her legs.

"Are you sure you won't let me suck your cock, Uncle Mark?" Kay asked sweetly.

I buried my face between her legs, desperately trying to avoid that subject. I saw Kay slipping her shirt back over her head. I started to lick her her twat.

Kay's breasts were topped with large dark areolas. Her nipples hardened as she was tweaking with her fingers. I sucked and swirled her clit with my tongue and slipped my fingers into her slit, trying to find her G spot. I gently probed my fingers into her until I found it, making her gasp. This time when I looked up, Kay had her tit hooked on her forearm with her nipple in her mouth. I kept fingering her G spot and brought my lips to her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments