Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Mom, I Can't Sleep!”

"A young man has an issue at bedtime and requests the help of his mom to solve."

485
53 Comments 53
20.0k Views 20.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

“Mom!” I called out.

I was having trouble sleeping. It seemed to stem from a little problem I developed since I turned sixteen. My cock was fully engorged at night and I didn't know what to do.

My mom came through the door and closed it behind her.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” she asked.

“I can't sleep,” I told her.

“I’m sorry. But you need to try. Your father and I are trying to, uh, sleep. So you need to try to go to sleep.”

My mother was wrapped in a blue silk robe. It was held closed with a small belt that tied it closed at the waist.

“But, I can't. I think there's something wrong with me,” I pressed.

My mom sat on the edge of my bed next to me and started rubbing my bare chest.

“What's wrong, baby?”

“I don't know. Maybe I should talk to Dad about it.”

“No. Let's not bother your father. You can tell me anything. I'm your mother.”

Her hand continued to travel up and down my chest and would sometimes drag her long nails across my skin.

“That feels good, Mom. Don't stop.”

“I won't, but please tell me what's wrong.”

“Okay,” I said as I slowly lowered my covers.

My long hard cock came into my mom's view. She recoiled her hand quickly and looked at my cock.

“Oh my god! Why are you showing me that?” she asked.

She turned her head to look at the door and then looked back at my cock.

“Because that's my problem.”

“How is that a problem? It’s beau…”

She caught herself and didn't finish her sentence.

“Keep rubbing my stomach, Mom. Please,” I begged.

My mom stretched out her arm slowly and placed it on my stomach. She didn't take her eyes off my cock as her hand began to slide up and down my chest and stomach again.

“So what’s wrong with it?” she asked.

“It's so hard and stuff. I can't sleep with it like that.”

“Well, you just need to make it go away. That's all.”

“If I knew how to do that, I would have done that a long time ago. How do I make it go away?” I asked.

I put my hand against my cock and tried to push it down between my legs, “It doesn't work,” I said as I removed my hand and it sprang back up.

My mom’s hand was rubbing my lower stomach when my cock came flying back up. It slapped the back of my mom’s hand and then came to rest on top of her hand. She froze and just looked at my cock as it lay across the back of her hand.

“You need to, uhh, play with it, to make it go away.”

My mom started moving her fingers again but kept her hand in place. As her fingers moved inward, her hand would lift and press up into my cock in the process. She could feel the weight of my cock as she slowly lifted her hand and lowered it again.

“I’ve tried playing with it, but that just makes it harder,” I told her.

“Show me,” she said.

I grabbed my cock with my fingertips and started squeezing and releasing the head and shaft. The head of my cock pressed up into the palm of my hand and I could feel it getting wet and slippery.

“Not like that, sweetie. You need to stroke it up and down.”

“Like this?” I pulled up on my cock toward the head and then grabbed it again and repeated.

“No,” she giggled.

“How is this funny?” I said frustratedly.

“I'm sorry. It's not funny,” she said putting on a straight face.

“Can you just show me how to make it go away? I've tried everything,” I pleaded.

My mom finally moved her hand and grabbed mine. She tried to ball my hand up around my cock.

“Like that. And then you slide it up and down,” she said.

I moved my hand up and down but was clearly doing something wrong.

“Here,” my mom said as she pulled my hand up to her mouth, “Sometimes a little lubrication helps.”

My mom licked the palm of my hand. She added saliva to my hand but she also licked off the sticky stuff that my cock had put there.

My mom’s eyes went wide when she tasted the sticky stuff. She didn't look mad or disgusted, she almost looked hungry, or something.

I grabbed my cock again and moved it up and down but I was making clunky movements and it wasn't enjoyable.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“Not really,” I told her.

“Yes, I can see that. Your technique needs a little work.”

“Can you just show me already? This isn't working.”

My mom looked at the door again and then back at my cock. Her hand slowly started to reach for my cock. As she leaned forward her robe hung out in front of her.

I noticed that I could see one of my mom’s tits. I was able to see the nipple and everything. I'd never seen a woman’s tit before, and I knew that I was seeing something special.

Seeing her tit made me feel all giddy inside and then I felt my cock surge. Just before my mom grabbed my cock, it jumped before her eyes.

Her hand snapped back again, and she said, “Maybe I shouldn’t.”

“Please, Mom? You said I could talk to you about anything. Well, I did, and now I'm asking for your help.”

She looked me in the eyes and saw the desperation in my face. She had a look of sympathy on her’s and looked back at my cock. Without hesitation, this time, she grasped my cock firmly around the shaft and started sliding her hand up and down.

She used just the right amount of pressure and speed. My cock instantly felt pleasure.

“Mmm,” I moaned.

“Shhhh,” she quieted me.

“That feels good. But didn't you say it's better with lubrication?”

My mom smiled and slowed her strokes. She leaned way over, hovering her mouth over my cock. As she did, her robe opened even further and I could see both of her beautiful tits.

My mom then let her spit drip out of her mouth down onto my cock and into her hand. She started stroking again. It was the best my cock had ever felt.

“Ohhh, Mom!” I moaned loudly.

My mom suddenly reached up with her other hand and covered my mouth without slowing her strokes. Her tits were now hovering right over my head. I watched them as they swayed back and forth.

My lips parted and I imagined one of her large nipples lowering itself into my mouth. I pictured myself sucking on her nipples while she stroked my hard cock.

“Oh my,” my mom said, “I think it's getting even bigger.”

“Mmm mmm mmm,” I mumbled under her hand.

My mom removed her hand and asked, “What, honey?”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No. Just the opposite. You have a very nice cock and you should be proud.”

That was the first time I ever heard my mom say, ‘cock.’ For some reason, I found it sexy to hear her talk like that.

Just then a voice boomed from down the hall, “Honey?” my dad called out.

My mom shot up. She pulled the covers over my lap and tightened her robe shut.

“Coming, honey! I’ll be right there!”

She then looked at me and said, “Now you know what to do. You can finish the rest yourself.”

She stood up and walked out the door.

I pulled the covers back down and tried stoking my cock like my mom showed me. It didn't feel anywhere near as good as she had done it and I knew I was doing something wrong.

I gave up and closed my eyes. The image of my mom’s tits was burned into my mind. I spent the rest of the night exploring her gorgeous mounds with my hands and mouth.

***

The next night I lay awake in bed again. I tried to stroke my hard cock but it was not having the same effect my mom was having.

“Mom!” I called out.

Less than a minute later my mom walked into my room. She closed the door behind her and locked it.

She came around the side of my bed and sat down. Her robe was barely tied and hung loosely down her body.

“What is it, sweetie? Can't sleep again?”

I pulled my covers down, showing my mom my hard cock. Without a word, my mom grabbed my cock and slowly started stoking it while talking to me.

“Did you try to do what Mommy showed you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said, “And it didn't work. I still went to bed with it harder than ever and I couldn't sleep.”

“I’m sorry, Honey. Let's try to get you to the end this time. But you have to be quiet and you have to be quick. Otherwise, your father will come looking for me again.”

My mom turned her head to look at my cock and started stroking faster. I tried to look at her tits but they were covered this time. As my mom’s attention was on my cock, I slowly reached up and pulled one side of her robe open. Her tit became fully exposed and my cock hardened from the view.

Feeling my cock get hard my mother looked up at me. She saw where I was looking and looked at my line of sight. She saw that I was pulling her robe open and gasped.

“What are you doing?” she questioned me.

“I’m sorry, Mom. It's just that you are so beautiful and it makes what you are doing, feel even better.”

“But you shouldn't be looking at me like that.”

“It's okay, Mom. I saw them last night and just had to see them again. In fact, I dreamed about them, and it was the only way that I could fall asleep.”

“Hmm,” my mom thought aloud, “I had a similar dream last night myself.”

“You did?” I asked, “Did you stroke yourself?”

My mom giggled, “I don't stroke myself. But I did play with myself.”

My mom’s strokes seemed to intensify as she recalled her night last night.

My mom lifted her knee onto the bed and pulled the other half of her robe open, revealing her pussy to me. It was a perfect pussy with a small patch of red hair above it.

“We are built differently, honey. A woman’s privates are built in a way to receive a man’s cock and make babies.”

I could only half hear what she was saying as I was lost to the world as I stared at my mom’s pussy.

“Receive a man?” I asked.

“Yes. A man’s cock goes in here,” she said as she moved her free hand to her pussy and started rubbing it.

“Oh! I bet that feels even better than a hand.”

“Yes, it does,” she said as she pushed two fingers inside.

“Oh, Mom!” I moaned.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“What about, uhh, the… lubrication?”

My mom smiled and leaned down over me. Her robe fell off her shoulder and I couldn't stop looking at her nude body.

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

My mom tried to spit on my cock, but nothing was coming out. She tried three more times but was unsuccessful. She looked up at me and then back at my cock.

Her fingers were driving in and out of her pussy and her nipples were sticking straight out. I didn't realize what my mom was doing until I felt her tongue drag across the tip of my cock.

My eyes shot to my cock just in time to see my mom lower her head and engulfed my cock into her mouth. She closed her mouth and dragged it up my shaft. When she reached the top she gave the tip a kiss.

She looked up at me and we made eye contact. She smiled and went down on my cock again.

“Oh my god, Mom,” I said quietly, “That feels way better than your hand. Is that was a pussy feels like?”

My mom worked her way back up my cock and said, “It’s much closer to the feel of a pussy, but not even close.”

“No way! I can't believe that anything could feel better than this!”

My mom repositioned herself so she could get into sucking on my cock even better. When she moved, she brought her body closer to me but her robe fell back down over her body.

Trying to get a view of her tits again, I lifted the robe with my hand and accidentally cupped one of her breasts. My mom didn't flinch, she just kept going so I proceeded to play with her perky tit.

I rolled it around in my hand and eventually found her nipple. I explored its size, shape, and density with my fingertips. At one point I squeezed it hard and my mom moaned on my cock.

Her moaning added another level of pleasure that I wanted to repeat, so I pinched her nipple again and again, eliciting more moans from my mom.

Then my mom lifted her head off of my cock and said, “Are you ready, baby?”

“Ready for what?” I asked.

“Are you ready to cum?”

“What is that?”

“That is when the pleasure is so great that you have an orgasm and shoot cum out of your cock. It is the ultimate feeling.”

“I want that, but how do I know when I am ready?”

“Don’t worry. You'll just know,” she said as she winked at me.

She started to lower her head again when we heard my dad call out to her, “Honey?”

My mom jumped up and tied her robe shut.

“I'm sorry, honey, but I have to go now.”

“I'm coming dear!” she shouted back to my dad.

My mom leaned down and kissed me on the lips, “Try to get some sleep.”

“I'll try,” I said.

“Try having those sweet dreams you had last night if that helps.”

“It does,” I said as my mom left my room.

I closed my eyes and pictured my mom's nude body. I ran my fingers, tongue, and cock all over her body as I drifted off to sleep.

***

The next night my dad went out with his drinking buddies and came back half-drunk. He went straight to bed as mom and I hung out for a little bit. She had a few glasses of wine herself and was being especially nice to me. She was rubbing against me and planting kisses on my lips. My cock was hard before I ever made it to my bed.

As I lay in bed I thought about my mom. I pulled down the covers and started stroking my cock. Just then my mom opened the door. She had a towel wrapped around her naked body.

“I'm going to take a shower. And then I will come to tuck you in.”

Then my mom realized what I was doing. She stepped inside and closed and locked the door.

“Are you starting without me?” she giggled.

“I couldn't help it,” I said, “You made my cock hard downstairs and had to touch myself.”

My mom came over and sat on the bed. I stopped stroking myself, expecting her to take over.

“Why did you stop?” she asked.

“Because I thought you were going to help me?”

“Oh? Did you want me to help you?”

“Yes, please.”

“But who’s going to help me?” my mom asked as she stripped back her towel and let it fall to the floor.

“I will,” I said.

“Mmm, I'd like that,” she said.

My mom scooted closer to me and gently grabbed my hands. She brought them up to her chest and I began softly massaging her tits and nipples.

My mom took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. She was squeezing it and rotating her wrist. It was the best hand job she had given me so far.

I wrapped my hand around her back and pulled her closer to me. She leaned over my face and I locked my lips onto her nipple.

“Oh, baby,” she moaned.

My mom stroked faster as I licked and sucked.

“You're making me so horny! We should probably stop this before we do something we might regret.”

“I would never regret this! This is the best moment of my life,” I told her.

My mom sat back and released my cock. Her nipple popped out of my mouth and my cock dripped with anticipation.

“Why did you stop, Mom?”

“I’m sorry, baby, but my pussy needs some attention, too!”

My mom spread her legs wide open across my bed and started rubbing her pussy. I instinctually grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

My mom watched my hand go up and down as she played with herself. I noticed that her pussy had become wet.

“Your pussy is so wet, Mom. I bet it would make for some good lubricant.”

“It would,” she agreed.

She removed her hand from her pussy and reached for my cock. I moved my hand out of the way. She wrapped her wet fingers around my cock and started stroking it.

I looked at her spread pussy and wanted to help her so I reached down and pushed my fingers inside her.

“Ohhh!” she moaned loudly.

“Not so loud. Dad might hear you.”

“He’s passed out drunk, dear. He won't be looking for me tonight.”

“Your hand feels so good, but it's starting to get dry already,” I told her, hoping she would use her mouth again.

“Yes, it needs more lubrication.”

My mom raised up onto her knees and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I looked at the sticky mess on my fingers and wondered what it tasted like.

As my mom repositioned herself, I brought my fingers up to my mouth. I licked one of my fingertips and found that I liked the taste. I pushed my fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

I was expecting my mom to move her head to my lap but instead, she straddled me and rested her pussy across my shaft.

“This should get it nice and lubricated,” she said as she started sliding her pussy back and forth across my cock.

My mom noticed that I was sucking on her juices and said, “Do you like the taste?”

“I do,” I told her.

“That's good to know,” she said as she smiled.

“Can I have some more?” I asked.

“Of course,” my mom said as she spun around and backed up over my head.

She put her pussy right over my mouth and then lowered her head into my lap. She started sucking my cock as I lined up...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments