Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy And Me

"Cece and Sam have a quickie"

98
15 Comments 15
6.4k Views 6.4k
824 words 824 words

My mother, Cece, is 48 this year, but we have been together since I was 19. I headed down to our house for her famous summer barbecue, and her in-laws were there, which both she and I have come to regard as great cockblockers. They want to be taken care of hand and foot, and my mother being the great matriarch she is, makes up a fabulous spread and serves upwards of thirty or forty people at one of these things. I try to help best as I can, but the worst part is that the two of us want to fuck at some point as well.

With dad, kids, and in-laws galore around, we were thoroughly cockblocked all day. Surprisingly though, everyone was out in the yard enjoying the first of the food and drink that was delivered to the table while the men in the family huddled around the barbecue. Cece and I were alone in the house. She still had some baked goods to attend to, and the smell was making us both horny. There was no sound in the house, and we could hear everyone from the kitchen window. My mother, as strong as she is in everything she does, can be a submissive little slut when we are together.

“You are such a slutty girl,” I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered at me. “Yes, I am,” she replied. “I've wanted your cock in me all day.”

I looked out of the window. Everyone seemed to be well away from the back door of the house. It wouldn't last long.

“I can fuck you now, but that means my cum would be inside you all the time we were at the barbecue.” Once again, my mother whimpered.

“Bend over the sink and keep and keep an eye out the window and I will fuck you now.”

Oh God, really?” she cried out.

“Yes,” I answered.

She bent over the sink, lifted her skirt, and pulled her panties aside. She was already absolutely dewy.

“They will see my face in the window when I cum." my mother breathlessly said.

“Good,” I said. “Then they will see how slutty you are fucking your son and having him shoot cum deep inside your tight pussy.”

Cece groaned. I rubbed the head of my thickening cock against her wet pussy. We had no time to waste; we had only minutes to fuck and cum.

We had done it many times before and sometimes under very risky circumstances. I pressed into her, and Cece pushed out her ass, arched her back, and I could see the pre-orgasmic look on her face in the reflection of the window.

charlotte_grey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_grey1

“Oh, Sam,” she moaned. “You are such a bad son.”

“Shut up and start fucking me, Cece,” I told her harshly.

“I am only going to pull out of you after you cum. And If you don't, everyone will see us fucking.”

“Oh God,” Cece cried out.

She started grinding her ass against me.

I slapped her hard against her ass cheek, and she yelped. I pulled her hair with one hand and squeezed her ass with the other as I pounded her.

“Oh my God, someone is coming to the house!”

“Cum for me, you little slut, before they do!” I said to her. This was all too much for Cece and myself. She started babbling and groaning. I cupped my hands around her mouth, and she screamed into it. She bit me, too, but I held tight.

“I'm cumming!!” Cece screamed, muffled into my hand. “Aaahhh”

It was too much for me. “I'm cumming too, baby,” I said, leaning down to say it in her ear. And then I filled her pussy with semen. God, it was a lot of it. I pulsed a few times inside her. We practically collapsed onto each other.

But we both heard the footsteps headed up the walk to the back door. I pulled out, swept her panties back in place, and lowered her skirt. A moment later, Cece's head was in the oven pulling out the baked goods. I zipped up a few seconds before Aunt Katrina walked in the door.

“Mercy me,” she said. “I love the smell of baked goods.”

Cece's face was flushed, and her face covered with perspiration. I was a little sticky too. But it looked like we had been working hard in the kitchen. And we had. Cece used a corner of her apron to wipe some of the sweat from my forehead. I rubbed the baking powder off her cheek. “Cece, you are so lucky to have such a good son,” Aunt Katrina said.

“That I am,” Cece said as she looked knowingly at me.

We re-joined the party outside, and Cece had my wet cum soaking inside her panties the rest of that afternoon. Later that night, when all had gone to sleep, she came to my room, and we fucked again.

Published 
Written by pottakumar19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments