Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother And Daughter Get Closer

"A forty-nine-year-old mother and her twenty-two-year-old daughter get drawn closer together by thoughts of spanking"

64
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Janice Stevens was a very sexual forty-nine-year-old woman.

She took great care of her appearance from the classy clothing that she wore, to carefully applied makeup to her well-groomed hair. Her figure was close to perfection, she looked sexy, felt sexy, and thought sexy.

The only problem was that despite everything about Janice being sexual, both inside and out, she was not actually getting as much sex as she wanted.

She had sex with her husband Dave, but not all that often, she also had sexual relationships on the go with two women, but, considering almost all that Janice thought about was sex, the amount of actual sex she was getting was out of proportion.

Janice looked, and was, a very sexy woman and could no doubt get herself a fucking if she put her mind to it, but she wanted to stay faithful to Dave.

Janice liked to masturbate, she would bring herself to orgasm at least once every day, often more than once.

She dressed to tease both men and women, she loved to flash her knickers whilst getting out of her car or reveal her stocking tops in an effort to excite anyone that might be watching. She always wore stockings rather than tights, because although she liked to feel sticky around her cunt, she did not like the stickiness being sweat caused by tights.

Her thoughts, in recent times, had drifted onto things that she had not thought about much before. She had been thinking about spanking, and she was thinking both in terms of delivering a spanking and receiving one.

Another thing that Janice was desiring sexually was her daughter Laura, aged twenty-two.

Janice was a bit jealous of the amount of sex Laura was getting with her boyfriend, males much younger than Janice were another thing that she thought of.

She had almost unlimited things to think of as she had her daily, or more frequent, masturbation.

Janice had a fascination for Laura's worn underwear, either very sexy knickers or thongs and if they contained sexual fluids, be they male or female, so much the better. Janice would frequently get aroused sniffing the thong that Laura had worn the previous night whilst with her boyfriend.

The two females that Janice was sexually involved with were very different.

One was named Amanda, and although aged in her thirties and therefore younger than Janice, she was very authoritative. They had met in the ladies' toilets in the offices where Janice worked, and Amanda was visiting regarding the business that she owned and ran.

On that first occasion, they developed an interest in each other, even an attraction, but nothing happened.

Amanda made a further visit to the offices a week or so later, and Janice deliberately followed her into the ladies.

"I don't believe in coincidences," said a smiling Amanda.

"Maybe it is fate," replied Janice.

They chatted for a while, and Amanda gave Janice her business card, which also contained her private number, and told Janice to phone her.

Janice did not want to appear too eager but did phone, much to Amanda's delight, and they met for a coffee early one Friday afternoon.

After the coffee, they went back to Amanda's rather grand house and chatted, largely about their sex lives past and present. They did not have full sex, but they did kiss and promised to meet again.

They have met at intervals of two, three, or four weeks, and always on a Friday afternoon. They no longer have a coffee first, Janice now goes straight to Amanda's house. They now have full lesbian sex.

Although Janice has a strong personality, Amanda's is even stronger and she usually calls the shots.

Janice has made no mention of spanking in conversation with Amanda yet, but she sees Amanda as the one more likely to do the spanking, but she might be surprised.

The other female in Janice's life is named Julie and works in the same offices as Janice. Julie is aged twenty-one and just out of university, and has only recently started working.

Coincidentally, Janice first met Julie in the ladies' toilets at work, and something seemed to click between them.

Julie is, or was, a bit in awe of Janice, so their relationship is very different from the one that Janice has with Amanda.

Julie confided in Janice that she was in a lesbian relationship with a policewoman, but she was not happy because she thought that she was just being used. Janice let Julie talk and their friendship developed.

Janice knew that Julie seemed to see her as a mother figure but hoped that she wasn't seeing her as a mother. It eventually became clear that Julie saw Janice as a potential lover, something that Janice had considered for a while.

Janice and Julie have pleasured each other in a sixty-nine, and enjoy each other's company.

If it came to spanking, as yet unmentioned, the obvious thing would be for Janice to spank the female that was even slightly younger than her daughter, but Janice rather liked the idea of going over Julie's knee.

Janice and Laura got on very well together most of the time, although Laura did not know of her mother's thoughts and actions on all things sexual.

Janice's spanking thoughts also included her daughter, and sometimes Janice masturbated envisaging Laura over her knee, or herself over Laura's.

Janice was finding Laura to be more and more desirable, and she was thinking that she had to have her, but unless Laura was compliant, Janice could wreck the family with the wrong move.

Janice was hoping that she had not missed out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in a conversation with Laura a few days before.

They had been joking about and Janice had said, "You're not too big for me to put over my knee for a good spanking."

Laura had responded by smiling, and then sticking her tongue out and saying, "You wouldn't dare,....., more's the pity."

The more that Janice thought back over that conversation, which had led to her masturbating that night, the more it seemed like an invitation. Fuck! was Laura wanting her mother to spank her?

Janice had to get back on the subject of spanking in a discussion with Laura, but she had to get the timing right. First of all, it had to be when they were the only two in the house and would be for some time.

The chance came with Laura being home and Dave out for a couple of hours.

"You know when you said that I wouldn't dare spank you and you added more's the pity, did you mean it?" asked Janice.

"I might have done," answered Laura, with a sexy smile.

"Are you saying that you want me to spank you?" pressed Janice.

"Does mummy want to give her daughter a good hiding?" teased Laura.

Janice had to be careful how she answered that, in case Laura was not serious, "I think that you could do with a well-spanked bottom," replied Janice.

"You wouldn't dare," said Laura, repeating what she had said a few days before.

Janice was not going to miss out on a second opportunity, she grabbed Laura's wrist and led her into the kitchen, "Come with me young lady," said a very aroused Janice.

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

"Hey!" said Laura, but she made no serious effort to resist, as Janice sat on a kitchen chair and dragged her daughter over her knee.

Janice started spanking Laura's skirt-covered arse, and she was spanking it hard.

Laura was enjoying the experience, her cunt was leaking as you squirmed over her mother's knee.

"You said I wouldn't dare, Missy, now you are getting a sore arse," said Janice, raising Laura's short skirt at the back.

The knickers that Laura was wearing were very brief and would give her buttocks little protection, as Janice continued the spanking.

"Fucking hell, it hurts," said Laura, not wanting it to stop because she was so turned on.

"You asked for it, now you are getting it," said an equally turned-on Janice, as she spanked on.

Both females were close to cumming, as Laura's backside glowed.

Janice pulled down Laura's knickers and tanned her bare buttocks.

"Oh shit, fucking hell mum," said Laura, as Janice continued the arse spanking.

Janice came in her knickers, and after a flurry of hard spanks, she stopped the spanking.

Janice caressed Laura's buttocks, "There, you have had your spanking," said Janice.

"Thank you, mum, I needed that," replied a sobbing but sexually aroused Laura.

Janice was unsure whether she should do so or not, but she put her fingers between Laura's legs to her wet vagina.

Laura did not object, in fact, she welcomed it, and Janice's fingers entered her.

Janice finger-fucked her daughter and Laura came hard, "Fucking hell, oh fuck, fuck," panted Laura, as Janice's fingers got coated in Laura's cum. Janice let Laura ride out her orgasm, and then withdrew her fingers and licked them.

Laura slowly got off her mother's lap and pulled up her knickers. Her face was flushed and she thought that she should speak, but she did not know what to say.

Mother and daughter looked into each other's eyes in silence, what had just happened was something that they both wanted to happen, but neither of them knew what would happen in the future.

Laura left the kitchen rubbing her arse, Janice remained on the kitchen chair for a minute or two, feeling elated at the sexual experience that she had just shared with her daughter.

Nothing much happened in the next few days, although looks between mother and daughter were more meaningful and chat was more flirty. Nothing was said about the spanking and the finger-fucking, but it remained very much in the forefront of both females' minds.

They both wanted to progress their newfound relationship, but neither was sure how far to take it, or it was more neither knew how far the other wanted to take it.

Laura made a decision about moving things on. She was not seeing her boyfriend that evening, her dad would not be home until late, and her mother was due home from work at any moment.

"Janice! come in here, now," said a female voice from the living room, Laura's voice, when Janice entered the house.

"Who are you calling Janice?" said the sexy forty-nine-year-old, entering the living room.

Janice stopped in her tracks when she saw her daughter seated on a kitchen chair in the middle of the living room.

"Over my knee, now," ordered Laura.

This was something that Janice very much wanted, but she thought that she had better make a show of objecting, "Haha, very funny," said Janice.

"Is it? You might not think so when your arse is on fire; now get over my knee," said Laura, who had a very stern look on her face.

Janice could feel her knickers getting damp as she contemplated getting a spanking from her daughter.

"I said, NOW," shouted Laura, and Janice placed herself over Laura's lap.

Laura started spanking her mother's arse in a tight skirt, very hard, Janice was finding it exhilarating, and so was Laura.

The spanking continued for a while, and Janice's backside was getting hot, "Take your skirt off," said Laura.

After a short delay whilst she let the words sink in, Janice got off her daughter's lap and removed her skirt. Laura smirked when she saw the wet patch in her mother's knickers.

"Back over," said Laura, and Janice did so.

Laura now spanked hard over Janice's knickers, as with Laura's spanking a few days before, both women were close to cumming.

"Take your knickers off," ordered a now breathless Laura.

Janice's face was as flushed as Laura's had been in the kitchen, but she pulled her knickers down and off. Laura looked at her mother's wet cunt. She did not need to order Janice back over her lap, the older woman placed herself there.

Laura looked at the very red and shapely buttocks and started spanking again.

She finally stopped spanking and then ran her hand over Janice's burning arse cheeks. She thought of fingering her mother but decided to let Janice decide what happened next.

"Get up, the spanking is done," said Laura softly.

Janice got up and put her hands on her buttocks.

"W-what do you want to do now?" stammered Laura, looking into her mother's eyes.

"What do you think?" replied Janice, putting her lips on her still-seated daughter's.

Laura responded to the kiss, and Laura's fingers went to the standing Janice's cunt.

"Let's go to bed," said Janice, breaking the kiss.

"Okay," replied Laura, getting off the chair.

They held hands and kissed as they went upstairs, Laura dragged her mother into her bedroom.

Janice undid the jeans that Laura was wearing and, having lowered them, fingered her through her thong.

"You are sure about this, aren't you?" checked Janice.

"Yeah, I want you," replied Laura.

They kissed again, and Laura removed Janice's blouse and bra.

The now-naked Janice laid Laura on the bed and took off her jeans and thong. Laura opened her legs and her mother put her mouth to work on her cunt. Laura squirmed on the bed, as Janice tongued her daughter to orgasm.

"Your turn, mummy," breathed Laura, getting off the bed and laying Janice there.

Laura put her head in between Janice's thighs and licked her cunt and tongued her clit. She soon had her mother squirming, "Oh fuck, fuck, yes," wailed Janice, as she came.

Janice took off Laura's upper clothing and the two women kissed and cuddled on the bed before getting into a sixty-nine and pleasuring each other again.

"You spanked me fucking hard," said Janice, as they lay cuddling.

"Yeah, and you loved it, you dirty cow," laughed Laura.

"If you talk to your mother like that, you will get a good spanking, young lady," replied Janice.

"You wouldn't dare," laughed Laura.

Seconds later, Laura was again getting her buttocks reddened by her mother, and then the women made love again.

Mother and daughter had become closer, and in a way that meant that their lives would never be the same again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments