Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom And The Poolside

"I thought I would never show anyone this side of me"

166
27 Comments 27
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"this is my first time publishing, so be kind please"

I was eighteen and soon to be off to college, and I live with my Mom and sisters in a typical suburban house. Most of the time, it was just too big for just the two of us, as my sisters were at college. The home is built in an ‘L’ shape, surrounding the pool, which was the main feature of the place.

This pool had a built-in platform in the middle, so you can feel like you are on an Island, with potted plants and a narrow bridge from the house out to it. This was my Mom's pride and joy, her domain, and, once summer got underway, she was to be found mostly out there. Well, it seemed to be that way.

Even at night, I would wake up and see her out there or swimming. It hadn't struck me, until recently, that I realized the significance of the fact that, at night, she was often naked out there. Being your average male teen, it was a sight that soon had me stroking myself off.

My Mom was just into her forties, though you would never guess it; my two sisters, Anna and Bella, were often taken as younger sisters of my Mom. Though away at college, they were always close and took after her in many ways, including delighting in suntanning, which, at my age, was quickly becoming an obsession and burdening me with a perpetual hard-on. Her other delights were her wardrobe; she was a fashionista if ever there was one. Being independently wealthy before she was married, her finances were more than adequate to allow her to work only part-time as a Real Estate agent for the wealthy. My father had died some years ago, and his wealth and insurance had made his loss a lot easier to bear. Mom did have a social life. Though she was very discreet, we never saw any other man in the house, and only a few of her female friends, upon occasion. She wanted to keep her family life and work life quite separate.

Even though we had occasionally gone down to the nudist beach, and I had seen my Mom and sisters naked, seeing her at home, when she didn’t think anyone could see her naked, always got me aroused as there was something erotic about that. On the rare occasion that my sisters were home, they would be out there and naked, too, if they thought I wasn’t home. It was one of my great delights to see them all while I watched from inside and masturbated over them.

The other delight I discovered was my Mom’s lingerie. I love to crossdress, not that I was gay or anything—just the fact it was so naughty and the fabrics so soft. Her scent on her panties was intoxicating, and I often was in some of her lingerie if I was watching her tanning and then playing.

When she knew I was home, she was a little discreet in tanning, keeping on the tiniest thong, only, which doesn’t help me if I happened to go out there to chat or tan with her. I am sure, many a time, she has seen my shorts distorted by my growing interest in her body, and I have to get in the water quickly before it becomes too obvious.

At times, I was sure she just liked to torment me by making me apply sunscreen or oil to her. Gradually, she began making me cover more of her. At first, just her back, then the back of her legs, later the front of her legs, right up to the top of her thighs, just below her thong, only just covering her sex.

That summer she had been more attentive to me, as I was the last child still at home, I guess. So, when she started tanning, she would get me to come out and join her. Even though I loved seeing her up close, I knew, before too long, I would need to go inside and relieve myself, and, with a little luck, in some of her panties too. That was my ultimate high.

As high school holidays were on, I was home a lot, so I managed to get plenty of time to plan things out, for when Mom was tanning, I could prepare a set of her clothes for me to wear after I had been down by the pool with her to get me all horny and oozing.

On that particular day, she was down by the pool, so I had laid out some stockings and a garter, ready for when I had been out there. Then, feeling risque, I'd put on a pair of her sheerest thongs, then my boardies over them and go down to join her by the pool. As usual, she was just in a thong, though it could not have been any smaller, and it was quite obvious to me, without staring, that her pubes were shaven. The thin fabric moulding to her shape, and exposing her camel toe drew my horny lust.

She greeted me and said, “Oh, I have been hoping that you would come out and join me”

“Really?”

“Yes, I always want to join me out here, but I also need some lotion on me,” she said laughingly.

“Okay,” I said. “Do you want another wine before I start?”

“Yes, please.” She held up her empty glass, and I went and got her a large glass of wine and soon returned outside

“I already have had one, I’ll get tipsy soon,” she said as she took the glass and sipped it

“Mmm,” she murmured as she passed me the lotion “Back, first, please."

I took the container and started on her back. As I moved down, I slid down to her legs and feet. I know her feet are sensitive to the right touch. I took great care in doing these, purposefully pressing and kneading in a way I had read, to make her horny. I could tell when she was feeling that way, as her legs involuntarily parted slightly, but it made my view so much more interesting. I could see the string of the thong right up to her puss and along her crack; the view added to my excitement, and my member quickly pushed out my shorts.

As I moved back up her legs to do her butt and upper thigh, I slowly rubbed my thumbs up, rolling them as I got close to her sex. As I massaged, I got closer and closer, and I saw her legs parting a fraction more. She was feeling the effects. I did her cheeks, too, and, as I was about to finish and pull away, she said, “Put some in the butt crack too, hon.”

I was stunned, though not wanting to miss out on an opportunity,

I replied, “Oh, OK, Mom,” and put some lotion on my hands and slid them onto her cheeks, then slowly between them. I heard her sharp intake of breath, and a slight moan as she released her breath.

My arousal was threatening to burst my shorts, but, as I thought she would stay lying on her front, I wasn’t concerned about her seeing my condition. The urge to reach down and caress myself right then and there was very strong, but I wanted to keep my hands on my Mom’s body for as long as I could.

“OK, hon,” she said. “Let me turn over.”

“OK,” I said, trying to think of a way to hide my excitement, but, she didn’t give me the time. She quickly flipped herself over and looked straight at my groin; a smile grew on her lips.

“Aw, is that your way of saying you like putting on my lotion?” she said, teasingly.

I went red straight away and was blustering denials and about to go back inside when she said, “It’s OK. I was only joking; I'm sorry to have embarrassed you. Please, don’t go,” and patted the chair again next to her. I hesitated and looked into her pleading eyes, nodded, and squatted down beside her again.

“Well..?" I started to say.

“Oh, sweetie, I didn’t mean to upset you,” she said hanging onto my hands.

I smiled at her. “You didn’t offend, Mom. Just ... well, you know.” I glanced downwards, towards my shorts.

She smiled and said, “It’s natural, honey, and I am sure it is quite beautiful too.”

Being as sweet as she could, she continued.“ And it looks big too,” she added, mischievously. “I was just a bit surprised, that’s all. You have seen me and the girls completely nude before. You didn’t get excited then, but, then again, I guess it was a different situation.”

I mumbled something.

She said, “I’m sorry, I won’t tease you anymore. In fact, it is very flattering of you,” looking a little coy, she stared earnestly into my eyes.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

She hadn’t realized that every time we had been nude on the nudist beach, I had purposefully made myself not react to her and the girls, and, being nude with them, reacting would have been very embarrassing!

“I am sure there are lots of girls at school who appreciate the attention from my lovely, tall, strong, and handsome son. Maybe, I should add well-endowed son.” She was laughing as she said it.

“Well, you know you are gorgeous, Mom,” I managed to blurt out.

I said, “I’ve seen how many guys try to get a closer look at you on the beach, and though you may be my Mom, I know what hot is!”

“You are so sweet, honey. Thank you, but you are just saying that,” and leaned over and kissed my cheek. As she did, her breast brushed my arm.

“No, Mom, not at all. You are hot! Everyone I know thinks so too,” I answered her, feeling very brave.

“Oh, stop it. You’ll make me feel all funny inside,” she said. “Come on, I’ll get you to do some more lotioning?”

“I wouldn’t know about that feeling inside, Mom,” I said quickly. “Let me do the rest of this lotion.” Smiling to myself at her words and enjoying the feeling of more blood rushing to my cock. it swelled again.

I quickly applied the lotion to her arms and legs, trying not to take in too much of what I was seeing and doing as it just made me ache. I then moved to her face, neck, shoulders, and then her belly. It was hard not to stare at her sexy parts now. I had left a zone of around three inches around her sex and made sure not to touch her boobs at all. My member was already throbbing, almost painfully, and one touch may have been too much for me at that point. I was apprehensive about looking down at my shorts, as I am sure there would be a wet patch showing.

“There you go, Mom,” I said reluctantly. The feeling of caressing her body was awesome.

“Thank you, I was enjoying that, a lot.” She smiled sexily “Will you do my boobs too?” as she stared straight into my eyes.

“Um, you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, I am. I know you want to, and, to be honest, I want you to as well,” she replied. “I won’t tell if you don’t,” and she giggled with a conspiratorial look in her eye.

This was a first, but I wasn’t going to pass the opportunity up. I added some lotion onto my hand and slowly applied it to one of her breasts. The first touch was, to me, electric; I was shaking. Her breast was soft and smooth. I managed to concentrate enough to cover it, leaving the nipple till last. I first did one breast, then the other. By the time I had finished the second one, her nipple was hard under my palm. It felt so sexy.

I tried to take as long as I could doing it. Her boobs felt amazing, and I was surprised that I hadn’t exploded. I was sure I had taken an hour doing them, but I knew it was less than a minute, as I consciously tried not to let her think how much I was enjoying this. When I finished, I withdrew my hand, slowly sliding down her belly to her hip, and left it there.

“Mom, was that okay?”

“It was lovely, honey,” she said looking at them. Looking up, she continued, “Did you like touching them?”

“Yes,” I stammered, staring at them. “They felt amazing/"

“Was that the first time you have felt a woman’s boobs?” she asked.

“Well, yes and no,” again my face flushed. “But yours are special.”

“Since you did such a nice job and were so well-behaved, too,” she started. “From now on, you can do them all the time if you want to?” she said quietly, watching my face carefully, to see how I might react to her words. “I like the feel of your hands on me.”

As much as I tried to hide the ridiculous grin on my face, I knew it didn’t work and said, “That would be... fun.”

She reached up and gave me a kiss and a hug. From the position we were both in, her head was somewhere around my mid-chest; I felt her head angle downwards. It would have been impossible for her not to see my aroused state when she sat back again. There was a definite grin on her lips and a look in her eye I had not seen before.

“Go get me another wine,” she said, holding up her glass after quickly draining it.

As I stood up, she commented, “If you can walk with that.” There was a big smirk on her face.

I blushed again, but I knew she wasn’t having fun at my expense. I hurried inside, filled her glass up, and returned outside, quickly adjusting myself so that I stood straight up. A thought flashed through my head of wanting her to see me hard and dripping, and, then, I thought I can keep that idea for later when I relieve this pent-up pressure. With a smile, I walked over to her lounge outside.

As I approached her, she was looking at me. I could feel her eyes on my shorts, and I hoped the outline was showing. Again, the smirk was on her face as she thanked me for getting her wine, taking the glass, then a long gulp of it. I pulled the other lounger over beside hers and half lay on it. I glanced down at myself, and I saw my hardness was obvious. There was no way she could have not seen it, and that turned me on even more!

She caressed her arms and legs a little, then her belly “You do such a wonderful job, hon,” she said. “You always manage to get an even coverage of my skin.”

Her hands moved up to her breasts, and, as she stroked them, she continued, “I don’t need to do any further smoothing out. It’s so nice to be able to relax and know that you have not missed a spot.“ Her fingers tweaked her nipples. “I guess that leaves only one spot left to do, doesn’t it?” she said. She was definitely teasing me now.

“Yes, I guess so,” I managed to say without choking. “I didn’t know if you wanted me to get too close to your um... “ I blushed again.

“You have seen it before, hon,” she said.

“Seeing is one thing, Mom.”

“True, and I guess I didn’t ask either,” she almost purred. “In that case, then, I am asking you.”

I felt every nerve in my body tingling, and my rigid cock pulsed as my brain managed to process what she had just said.

“I trust you,” she purred, and she laid on my back, reached down, hooked her thumbs into her thong, and drew it off her legs. I almost choked; her smoothness was beautiful and her lips were puffy, so hot to look at!

“Oh, Mom,” was all I could think to say for the moment. “It’s beautiful.”

She beamed and said, “You think it looks better, now that it is shaved? Last time you saw it, I think I was only trimmed.”

“Um, yes, I think it was, and yes, very much so. My eyes drank in the perfection in front of me.

”Come on, put on the lotion before I change my mind,” she said. “You don’t want me to do it for myself, now, do you?”

I shook my head and knelt beside her lounger. I tentatively started to apply lotion around her sex and slowly moved closer to it, until my fingers were next to one lip. She moaned softly as my fingers caressed the side of it before moving to the other side of the other lip. Her legs parted widely, and I could see into her sex. It glistened at me provocatively and temptingly. I slid my hand up and down a few times along her skin.

She said, “Does that feel nice?”

“Yes,” I managed to croak.

“Nice and smooth?”

“Yes.”

“You have lovely hands,” she said. “Your touch is so sensual.”

“You’re so... sexy, Mom.”

I glanced down at my shorts; my erection was threatening to burst through my shorts, tenting the fabric away from me quite lewdly. When I looked back at my Mom’s face, I saw she had seen where I had glanced.

She smiled. “I’m glad you think so honey. Trust me, you’re not the only one who is turned on right now,” she said, laughingly, still looking at my arousal in my shorts.

To be continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by isabeaud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments