Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Moms - Part 3

"Let the gangbang begin."

86
15 Comments 15
7.0k Views 7.0k
9.4k words 9.4k words

When Saturday finally came the moms were in Toni’s kitchen gathered around the island, sipping cocktails.  All three were nervous and tingly as they waited for the afternoon gangbang to start.

Their sons had given them orders to “sex it up” and so they had chosen very erotic negligees with lacy robes. The negligees barely covered their asses and they had gone sans panties.  Toni’s was white, while Lea’s was black and Dee went with pink.  All three had chosen their sexiest open toed high heels on strict orders from the boys.

“Those shoes are not to come off.  I don’t care how hard you’re getting fucked, the shoes stay on,” said a very serious Brian to the ladies. “If they get knocked off while you're getting railed, get them back on as quickly as possible.”

“Yes sir,” said Toni sarcastically because of the serious tone in his voice.

“Do you want us in garters or leggings,” asked Dee.

“No. The three of you have fantastic legs.  I don’t want anything covering them up,” he said to them, causing all three to blush at the compliments.

“And here’s something else.  I want you all to take one,” said Brian as he pulled a small baggie of little pink pills out of his pocket.

“This is ecstasy. Sex on this stuff is amazing. This will really bring out your inner sluts.”

“Whoa whoa whoa,” said Toni.  “We’re not doing any drugs.  Where the hell did you get those, anyway?”

“Come on Toni,” said Lea.  “I’ve heard about ecstasy and how it makes sex even better!”

Lea and Dee each took a pill and washed it down with their cocktails.

“Goddammit.  Fine,” said Toni as she reluctantly took a pill.

Just then they heard the front door open and the raucous sound of the boys entering the house.  Brian went to greet them and the three mothers went back to talking and drinking. They were all buzzing with nervous anticipation over what was about to happen.

“Well, in just a few minutes we’ll be drowning in cock,” laughed Lea.

“Thank god,” said Dee.  “I don’t know about you two, but it’s all I ever think about these days.  I get up and go through my morning routine but now my mind races, wondering when I’ll get to suck dick again and get fucked.”

“It’s the same way for me,” said Toni.  “Brian typically sleeps in and it drives me crazy each morning, having to wait for him to get up so I can get him back inside me.”

Lea nodded and said, “Jesus, those boys really brought out the sluts in us.  Let’s go scout out the situation.”

The three moms snuck down the hallway and peeked around the corner into the living room.  It was their boys and their boys’ friends Rick, Greg, and Jay, setting up the keg in a big barrel of ice.  But there were also three other boys that the moms did not recognize.  They were three boys that shared similar features suggesting that they were brothers or at least related.  They were very good looking and all had dark hair and strong, athletic builds like their sons.

“What the fuck is going on,” whispered Lea. “Who are those boys?”

Toni got Brian’s attention and furiously waved him over. He came up to them with a sheepish grin. In his hands were the two bottles of vodka that were part of the deal.

“In the kitchen. NOW,” commanded an angry Toni. The group went back to the kitchen and Toni got into her son’s face.

“Who the hell are those guys,” she hissed.

Brian held up his hands and pleaded, “Mom, I can explain!”

“Well then start explaining, buster! Right now!”

“Jay’s cousins came to visit from out of town for the rest of the summer. He couldn’t just leave them at the house! His parents would have assumed he was up to no good if he left them there.”

“But he is up to no good, Brian!  They all are!  They’re here to get drunk and fuck their friends’ moms!”

Toni then turned to Dee and Lea.  “What do you say, girls?  Should we call this off?”

Dee shrugged her shoulders and said, “What’re three more guys?  I don’t mind and frankly, I’m horny as hell right now and would like to get this started.”

“I’m with Dee,” said Lea.  “The more cock the merrier. This is no longer an orgy.  Now it’s a gangbang!”

“Come on Toni,” implored Dee. “Don’t you wanna get fucked? It’s been hours since we’ve sucked cock and now we get three more? This is a win-win.”

“Jesus Dee.  You sure have made quite the transformation since that night,” said Toni.  She then turned to her son.

“OK, it’s a go. We’re going to finish our cocktails.  Go grab some sheets and blankets to cover the floor and sectionals.  The last thing I need is your boys’ jizz stains everywhere.”

“Awesome,” said Brian who then kissed his mom.  He started to turn to leave but then faced the three ladies again.

“One last thing.  Play up the whole ‘mommy’ thing.  It really seems to turn these guys on that these are their friends' moms that they’ll be banging. They’re jealous as hell at just how lucky Mike, Jeff, and I are so, uh…for today and tonight, be their moms.”  He then left the kitchen. 

The three friends all looked at each other and smiled.

“That’s actually pretty hot in my opinion,” said Lea.  “Pretending that all of them are our boys who need to be taken care of.”

“I can play that role all day since I basically live it,” laughed Toni.

As the ladies talked and refreshed their drinks, the ecstasy began to kick in. 

“Mmmmm, I feel tingly all over,” said Lea who reached out and squeezed Toni’s boobs over her negligee.  “Doesn’t that feel good?”

“It does! I’m so sensitive right now.”

“The drugs are kicking in,” said Dee.  “Come on ladies.  It’s time to get into our slutty mommy characters.”

The ladies all strutted into the living room, which was full of teenage boys drinking beer from red solo cups.  A few quilts had been spread out on the ground and the sectionals were covered in bed sheets.  On the floor was also a large bottle of Astroglide. All of the boys’ mouths dropped open at the sight of the sexy moms in their negligees and high heels.

“Holy shit.”

“My god.”

“Dude, you said they were hot but I didn’t realize they were total smoke shows,” said one of Jay’s cousins. The moms all blushed at the compliment. Lea put her hands on her hips, cocked her head sexily, and addressed the group.

“So, you little blackmailers snuck in three more of your friends, huh?”

Jay stepped up and started to introduce his cousins but Toni cut him off.

“Shut up Jay.  We don’t give a shit what their names are. They’re just three more gorgeous boys that we need to mother.”

“My god this is going to be awesome,” said another cousin.

The ecstasy had completely kicked in and the moms were feeling good and horny. They leaned into their mom roles hard.

“Thank you boys for agreeing to spend time with your mommies,” said Lea.  “Most guys your age don’t want their mothers around,” she said as she walked up to one of Jay’s stunned cousins and put her arms around him, rubbing his biceps.

“So in order to show our appreciation for your company, us mommies are going to spend all afternoon and evening making you boys feel good,” she said while pulling the boy's head down in a kiss.

“That’s right,” said Toni who walked into the arms of another cousin and nuzzled his neck while Dee did the same to the third. “We’re going to make sure you boys have lots of fun today.”

“Dirty, dirty fun,” said Dee who reached down and squeezed the boy’s cock through his shorts. “Us mommies take care of ALL of our boys’ needs.”

All three pairs were making out. The other guys got impatient and started to cut in.  Jay pushed his one cousin away from Lea who said, “Dude, I thought you were full of shit!  These MILFs are really gonna fuck us.”

With her one arm around Jay, Lea reached out her other hand and put it on the back of the cousin’s neck and said, “I’m afraid you have it wrong you beautiful boy.  We’re not going to fuck you. You’re going to fuck us,” and then she turned and made out with Jay.

Dee then broke her kiss with the one cousin and said to all three of them, “We do have one rule though. Your girlfriends back home probably make you wear condoms. Mommies never make their boys wear condoms.  So if you brought rubbers, leave them in your pockets.”

“Oh, my god.  You weren’t kidding Jay!  We get to raw dog them!”

“I told you cuz!”

“I know you did.  But you’re usually full of shit!”

The moms all giggled and laughed as the boys competed for their affections, pulling them back and forth and jockeying for position.  Mouths were kissed, tits were fondled over the negligees, and discoveries were made that they weren’t wearing any panties.

Lea then addressed the boys, “All right, get those clothes off! Let’s see those beautiful cocks!”

The guys all pulled off their clothes and went back to kissing and fondling the ladies who were now all playfully tugging on their dongs.  All nine boys were rock hard and sporting impressive erections that ranged from seven to nine inches.

“I need to suck on this beautiful meat,” said Dee who dropped to her knees.  Lea and Toni followed suit and all three moms were on their knees, sucking cock while jerking off two others with their hands.  Each was taking care of three boys, making sure that they all got plenty of sucking action, as they moved their mouths from one boy to the next and then back again.

Several minutes went by as the moms sucked the boys’ dongs. Choking sounds filled the room as the moms purposely gagged themselves on the boys’ big tools. It became too much for some of them and three boys blew their loads down the women’s throats. 

When Lea finished swallowing her boy’s load she said to the other moms, “I bet these boys are hungry.”

“Should we give them something to eat,” said Toni as she continued to stroke the two cocks in her hand.

“Definitely,” said Dee and the three women got up and moved to the couch.  They all sat down next to each other with their asses hanging off the end laid back, lifting and spreading their beautiful legs so that they were intertwined.  This caused their negligees to ride up, exposing their gorgeous, puffy boxes.

“Man, look at those pretty pussies,” said one of the astonished cousins. 

“Us mommies always have the best snacks,” said Lea. “Now get over here and dig in, boys.”

Their sons hung back while the other six boys scrambled forward, jockeying each other out of the way. Greg and two of the cousins made it to the moms first and were on their knees, faces shoved into the women’s snatches, licking them all over before getting to business on their clits.  

“Oh my,” said Toni, who was getting eaten by one of Jay’s cousins.  “This boy has definitely done this before.”

Dee, who was being eaten by the other cousin, put her hands behind his head and squeezed his face into her pussy.

“That’s it, boy. Get your face in there!  Grovel in it! 

“Atta boy,” said Lea to Greg, as she tousled the hair on the top of his head.  “Eat up, baby.  Have as much as you want. Mommy just loves feeding her boys.”

The boys soon had the women orgasming in their faces, much to their delight. The other guys demanded their turn and they started to change places.  The moms had their heads back on the couch, eyes closed, recovering from their orgasms as new boys took their turns.  

Dee, who was now getting eaten by the third cousin, put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back further, exposing her pretty butthole.

“Eat everything, Sweetie.  We have more snacks than just pussy.”

The cousin enthusiastically moved down to eat Dee’s ass and soon all three were getting their asses tongued.  The guys started going back and forth from their pussies to their asses when Lea put a foot on her current boy’s shoulder and gently pushed him off of her.  She got up and addressed the boys.

“All of you, get down on the floor on your backs,” she ordered and the boys immediately complied as Toni and Dee also stood up. They sexily walked around the prone boys in their high heels and negligees. They then each chose a boy and got in place by standing over their heads, facing their feet.  The boys were looking straight up their beautiful legs at their pretty pussies.

Toni looked down at the boy she was standing over and said, “Incoming,” and then slowly squatted down, descending until her pussy was sitting directly on the boy’s smiling face.  Lea and Dee did the same.  The three moms were all squatting on the boys' faces with their hands on their knees, rotating their crotches so that they were grinding themselves on the boys’ mouths.  Laying around them were the six other boys, anxiously awaiting their turns.

The three moms then leaned forward, going down to their knees, and taking hold of the boys’ hardons. They placed their mouths over them and were sixty-nining the boys. The boys moaned into the women’s pussies as their dicks were sucked. After a minute or two the three moms stopped and stood back up, and then each selected a new boy and started the process all over again. A few of the boys lost control and grunted into the pussies on their faces as they blew their loads into the mothers’ mouths.  

After all nine boys got to experience each mom, Lea laid down on her back and spread her legs, saying, “All right boys. Mommy needs cock.”

Dee and Toni did the same and now three beautiful MILFs were laying down next to each other, their shapely legs spread, and their fat pussies on display, inviting the boys to fuck. At this point, all of their negligees had been pulled off, and they were completely naked except for their sexy high heels.

Toni motioned to Jay’s cousins and said, “Our new guests get to go first.”

The three boys nervously stepped up and got down in between the mothers’ knees.  None of them were virgins, but none of them had ever done anything like this and they still couldn’t believe it was happening.  The mothers read their nervousness and quickly turned on their maternal skills.

“Come here baby,” said Toni to her boy, taking his cock in her hand.  “Mommy’s going to make you feel so good. Have you ever done this without a condom?”

The boy shook his head ‘no.’

Toni gave him the most comforting, maternal smile and said, “You are going to love this you sweet boy. It’s going to feel so good! Now, let’s get you inside of mommy,” and placed the head of his dick into her entrance.  He pushed in the rest of his rig as she gently pulled him down on top of her.  He pulled back, sliding partially out of her and then pushing himself all of the way back in, giving out a loud moan.

“How’s that wet pussy feel on your bare cock, baby?”

“Amazing!  It’s so much better without a rubber!  Fucking night and day!”

“Sex the way it was meant to be.  Now have fun, sweetie. Enjoy mommy’s pussy.”

Dee had gotten her boy inside of her and he began to thrust.  She pulled her legs back farther, her knees almost at his armpits, and said, “Mommy’s going to keep her legs spread wide and back so that you can get deep inside, all the way up to your balls.”

Her boy moaned as he gave her deep strokes.  No girl had ever talked to him like this, let alone put in so much effort for his pleasure.

Lea’s boy was rapidly pumping her cunt as she kissed his neck.  Everything was just too exciting for him and he came much faster than he wanted to.

“Oh shit!  Oh god, it feels so good!”

Lea rubbed his back and cooed in his ear, “That’s it, baby.  Put it all into mommy.  Give me all of that jizz.  Shoot it right into me.”

“Christ, that feels so good!  Shit, I wanted to last longer,” said the frustrated boy.  Lea just giggled and rubbed him down with her hands.

“There there, you sweet boy. It’s ok. You have all day and all night to fuck us.”

The boy was still thrusting and said, “I’m still hard.  Can I keep going?”

Lea laughed and said, “Now, now. The others are getting impatient.  If I don’t give them a turn we may have a riot on our hands,” and gently pushed him away.  He rolled off to the side and Dee regarded the six boys standing around watching.

“Ok, who’s next?”

Toni’s boy felt himself approaching the point of no return and asked her, “Do you need me to pull out?”

“Please don’t!  I want to feel you cum inside me!”

“Oh god,” he grunted as he started to shoot off inside her box.  

“How’s it feel to nut inside a pussy for the first time,” Toni asked.  “Fucking incredible!  Shit, this is so awesome,” said the thrusting boy.  Dee’s boy was not far behind.

All three of the cousins had cum and now the moms were getting fucked missionary style by Rick, Greg, and Jay.  The boys' cocks were pushing the cum from the moms’ previous partners out of their pussies and onto the quilt.  The sons hung back, allowing the others to go first, which was part of the deal.

It was quite an erotic sight.  Three gorgeous, middle-aged women laying on their backs with their legs in the air, letting a whole gang of teenage boys go at them.  The air was so thick with eroticism and the sounds of sex that the guys didn’t last long and soon Rick, Greg,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Grendel22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments