Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Plans For The Future: A Father-Daughter Love Story

"With college right around the corner, Hailey and her father Tony have some decisions to make."

82
9 Comments 9
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Tony Gleason relaxed, his head nestled in a mountain of hotel pillows, and let his breath slowly return to normal. He was in good shape, only forty-two years old, but sex with a seventeen-year-old (eighteen in two months! she would say if she could read his thoughts) was a particularly intense experience, especially when they had fucked twice in the last hour. He made sure that she orgasmed at least once, each time. He wanted their lovemaking to be as perfect for her as possible. After all, she was his daughter.

Hailey Gleason nestled into her father's body, supremely satisfied physically and emotionally. With his arm around her, she felt safe and loved. Her fingers gently stroked his chest. With her head resting against him, she could hear his heart beating, less quickly than it had been a few minutes ago. Her smooth thigh lay atop her dad's rough, hairy leg. Her breasts were pressed against his side. Just having them touching his skin began to harden her nipples. Her pussy grew damp again, even as her father's cum continued to dribble out of her onto the sheets.

"So, one more college tour finished," Hailey said. "How many more do we have to go?"

Tony chuckled. "Hardly a tour," he said. "A fifteen-minute walk to the campus, ten minutes to find the visitor center and pick out some brochures, another fifteen minutes taking random photos to show Mom we were here, and then a rather hurried walk back to the hotel. Less than an hour from beginning to end."

"Yeah," Hailey said as she playfully poked her dad in the ribs, "but you were all horny and shit. You'd have started to undress me on the street if we took much longer."

Tony laughed. "And what about you, sweetie?" he asked. "As I recall, you were saying, 'I need Daddy's cock' under your breath the whole time I was taking pictures of you." Tony reached out with his free hand to brush his daughter's long, curly dark blonde hair off of her face. "But to answer your question, we leave in the morning for potential school number four of a total of six. That's all the time I could take off from work right now, and your senior year at the high school starts in two weeks."

Hailey slowly circled her fingertip around one of her dad's nipples. "This is so nice, Dad. Thanks for coming up with this idea. We hardly ever get the chance to relax like this at home."

"You're welcome," Tony replied. "I've needed this too. We have, as a couple."

Hailey grinned. "'As a couple'", she repeated. "Yeah, I guess we are. I like that."

"Me too," Tony sighed. "Being with you like this has given me a whole new perspective on life."

Hailey scooted up to bring her mouth to her father's lips, dragging her breasts across his chest as she did so. Their lips pressed together before opening to allow their tongues to slide over each other. The teen broke the kiss only to lower her head to her father's neck, gently licking his skin. "I love you, Dad," she whispered as her right hand began to slide down his torso.

Tony wasn't entirely sure a third time in just over an hour was going to be possible. There were physical limits, even when the woman seducing him was a gorgeous teenager - his own teenager. Still, he could feel his cock stirring. Maybe he could give it another go before a short nap...

At that moment, his mobile phone rang with the tone of a loud klaxon going off. It was his wife, Carol. Even though she was several states away, and his naked daughter was crawling up onto him, her ponderous young tits swaying over him, he had set rules when this affair began, and one of them was to answer when the wife called. It was easier to answer the call than to explain later why he didn't.

Fumbling for his phone on the nightstand, Tony placed a finger over his lips and then answered.

"Hey, hon, what's up?" Tony said as nonchalantly as he could. "Everything okay at home?"

Hailey pressed her hands onto her dad's chest and swung her right leg over him, straddling him. Her pussy lowered to his abdomen, just under his navel. As he looked up at his girl, she smirked and quite intentionally gave her tits a jiggle.

She knew he loved her breasts. She'd discovered that the first time they were together. And, she knew that he couldn't help but get hard for her when she played with them. But it wasn't really teasing, because what he could make her feel when his hands and mouth and tongue made love to her boobs was magnificent.

Tony tried not to look at the swinging globes in front of him, even as he felt his dick expanding. "Oh, just checking in, huh?" he replied to his wife. "That's great. It's so nice to hear your voice."

Hailey rolled her eyes at that comment and gently rotated her cunt against his skin.

"Yeah, we just got back a little bit ago from the tour. What, Hailey? Umm, I think she went to the lobby to get some extra towels. She wants to go to the pool."

Tony's daughter slid slowly down his body, letting her long hair drag seductively over him. She scooted in between her dad's legs.

"Yes, the school was nice," he said. "She's taking this search very seriously. And she knows that you want her to go to college locally but she wants to take her time with this."

Tony closed his eyes and put his head back. He knew what was coming from Hailey - at least he thought he did. He braced himself to keep sounding normal.

"So, umm," he said, "how are the boys? Everything under control there?"

Tony thought that maybe talking about household business, and the other kids, might take the edge off of his rising lust. But as Hailey lowered her face to her father's sack and gently kissed each ball, Tony barely could hold back a groan.

"Well, that's good. Tell the boys I miss them." Tony went on through gritted teeth. "What, no, everything's fine," he added. "I sound weird? Well, I think I twisted my ankle during the tour today. It still hurts some."

Hailey wrapped her mouth around her father's cock and slowly took all eight inches of his meat into her throat. She knew exactly how long it was, and how thick. She'd measured it last week - with her mother's tape measure from her sewing basket. But she had a surprise in mind for her dad, something beyond a simple blow job. Lifting her head, she wiggled forward and pushed the cock that had made her slowly, sensuously between her tits.

Tony and Hailey had been lovers for just over four months. Of course, he had often thought about titty-fucking her but the moment had not been right. They were usually so hurried and both of them wanted to screw in what time they had. Also, Hailey, despite having the body of a swimsuit model, had not been experienced when they started. She had been a virgin and had had a guy's dick in her mouth just once. Tony figured that getting tight pussy, and schooling her in giving head, was the best use of their time.

But now, she was sliding those 36C knockers (he had snuck a peek at one of her bras the morning after their first time) along his wet dick, and he was in heaven. But he was still on the phone with his wife.

"So, umm, sweetheart, I think I really need to get some ice on this ankle. It's swelling up. Yeah, really big. I need to get some relief."

Hailey grinned at her father's double meaning. "It" was indeed swelling up, really big. The next time she slid back, exposing his manhood in her cleavage, she leaned down and gave the tip a quick kiss.

Tony knew he was about to orgasm and did not want to scream his release into the phone. "Yeah, okay, Carol, I'll stay off it tonight. I promise. I'll spend the rest of the day in bed. Yep. Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Uh-huh. Tell the boys hi. Love you."

And with that, Tony simultaneously hung up on his wife and blew cum all over his daughter's tits.

# # # # # # # #

Neither Tony nor Hailey could really explain why all this had happened. Up to the night of their first coupling, there had been no overt sign that they were sexually attracted to one another. Certainly, there had not been evidence that either one of them was planning to initiate an illicit affair with the other. Yet it happened.

This is not to say that Tony hadn't thought of his daughter in a sexual way. He had - all the time. She was stunning, a petite beauty with long, curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, a firm ass, and dimples when she smiled that could melt a glacier. And, as has been mentioned, she was gifted with an absolutely perfect set of tits - round, soft, and big. So it was no wonder that Tony would try to sneak a long glance at Hailey, imagine her naked, jack off into the toilet while thinking of her. But he assumed this was ordinary behavior of a middle-aged man in a boring marriage who has a knockout daughter living under the same roof. And it was.

But they both knew that things had been moving, even if subconsciously, under the placid surface of their lives. Over the years, there had been a thousand looks, touches, hugs, smiles - all innocent in and of themselves - that nonetheless had laid a foundation. By the time that fateful night in April arrived, both father and daughter were enthralled in their own private fantasy about the other, parallel trains that would suddenly, on the spur of the moment, jump the tracks and collide.

It was late, about one in the morning, and everyone was sound asleep, or so Tony thought. He couldn't sleep. He was facing a life of tedium, with a wife who was nice enough and a good mother, but who had no sexual interests any longer. In a year, Hailey, his pride and joy, would be going to college. He would miss her for all the usual reasons, but also because she was his lustful Muse, the one who made him feel like a man, just by being in the room with him. He couldn't tell her that, of course. But Tony was feeling sorry for himself.

So he grabbed a couple of bottles of beer from the fridge and went out to the hot tub. Under the stars, behind the privacy fence, he could relax and leisurely stroke himself off. As he settled onto the bench, with the jets massaging him with warm water, Tony did not hear the soft footfalls of Hailey on the patio deck as she approached her father. She startled him as she stepped into the hot tub and sat down beside him.

"Hey, Dad," she said. "I guess you couldn't sleep either, huh?"

Tony, his dick already at half-staff, squirmed to make the growing tent in his trunks less obvious. The task was made ever more difficult because Hailey was wearing a swimsuit - well, a bikini - that he didn't even know she owned. Her tits were crammed into her skimpy top. The splashing water darkened the fabric and made her nipples even more apparent.

"Oh, well, yeah, and just getting some 'me time'," he replied.

"Oh, do you want me to leave?" Hailey asked, her eyes widening with a kind of faux innocence.

"Say yes!" Tony's conscience screamed. "Get her out of here!" But in the next instant, he knew that wasn't going to happen.

"No, please, stay," he said, taking another swig of beer.

Hailey smiled and looked at the unopened bottle. "Could I have some of that?"

"The beer?" he asked, only half-aware that he was thinking that maybe she was asking about his dick.

"Yeah," the teen replied. "I mean, you know I've had it before."

"True," Tony said. "Sure. Here, take this one." He twisted the top off of the second bottle and handed it to his daughter.

The two sat in silence for several minutes. Then Hailey scooted closer to her father, sitting up against him. His right arm was resting on her shoulders. He set the now nearly empty bottle on the edge of the tub and dropped his hand to rest on her upper arm. Hailey wiggled a bit, leaning in even more against Tony's body. Her breasts just barely brushed against him. Under the water, he felt her leg touch his.

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

Even in the darkness of the night, the dim lights around the tub made it evident that Tony was aroused. Although he wasn't going to do anything proactive about his erection, he certainly wasn't upset that it was there. He realized that some part of him wanted Hailey to know how she affected him - to see his hard-on. He thought that this was going to be a memory to which he could masturbate for years to come. Looking down, he had a direct view of his little girl's cleavage. It was simply magnificent, and he could look at it because her eyes were looking at - what? Was she actually staring at his cock, visible against his swimsuit just below the surface of the water?

For nearly fifteen minutes, both father and daughter sat together, their bodies pressing against one another, in the silence of the hot tub, each in a kind of trance while their subconscious minds struggled to understand what was happening. Neither Tony nor Hailey would ever be able to explain what happened next. There was no rational, conscious decision-making on either of their parts. But there was a certainty, a resolve, a sense of calm, that had bloomed in the deep parts of their souls where love, not rationality, reigned.

The spell broke when Hailey stirred. She twisted around and raised her face to Tony. Slipping a hand behind his head, she gently pressed his face to hers and she kissed him - gently, demurely even, but confidently. She kissed her father as a man longs to be kissed and he responded. Lips parting, their tongues touched - but only for an instant - because the lust rising in Hailey propelled her to the next step.

Swinging her leg over her father's lap, she straddled him, trapping his erection between her pubis and his stomach. With a swift tug, Hailey loosened her top and tossed it into the water. She leaned forward, placing a hand on her dad's shoulder, kissing him again even as Tony, unable - and unwilling - to resist, raised his hands to cup his daughter's tits. Hailey, beginning to grind her pussy against her dad's dick, lifted her ass, and with her free hand pulled the bottom of her bikini to one side.

Neither of them, in their frenzy, could ever recall how Tony's trunks got down around his ankles. But they did. Without a word, Tony's cock was positioned at the opening of his daughter's pussy even as Hailey rocked back and took him deep inside her, pressing even to her cervix. The coupling was quick, frantic. Tony's only conscious thought came to him when he felt the momentary resistance to his entry into Hailey's womanhood - the clear, hungry, proud realization that she was, or had been, a virgin. Splashing and grunting were the only sounds before Tony's deep groan and Hailey's quivering sighing made clear that father and daughter had cum, together.

Still, there were no words. Hailey was shaking, overwhelmed by being fucked by her father. Tony struggled to calm his breathing, waiting for Hailey to react even as he marveled that he did not feel his penis contracting. Father and daughter looked into each other's eyes. Neither saw shame or fear or doubt, but only satisfaction, release - and love. Hailey slid off her dad, gathered her bikini, and stepped out of the tub to head inside the house. She kissed Tony on his forehead as she moved past him, and it was the sweetest kiss he'd ever received.

Of course, they talked, a lot, about what this meant for them. Within the week, they were confirmed in their desire to be lovers but not to destroy their family. By trial and error, they found time, maybe once or twice a week, to fuck. Certainly, they wanted more, but the plan as to how they could make that dream happen took time to evolve.

# # # # # # # #

Hailey slipped out of the hotel bed, her father's cum both drying and dripping on her breasts. "I think I need a shower," she said.

Tony was getting groggy, feeling the need for a nap but thought he should at least offer. "Want me to join you?"

Hailey giggled but shook her head. "No thanks, Dad. Not this time. You look like you need some rest. Besides, the shower here is kind of cramped."

Tony did not argue. Even as he watched her tight, young ass walk away, sleep overcame him.

Maybe half an hour later, Tony awoke to the sight of his daughter standing next to the bed, with a large fluffy towel on her head encasing her wet hair, and another towel wrapped around her body. "So what are we doing for dinner?" she asked. "Going out or room service?" She smiled slyly. "I just need to know if I should get dressed or not."

Her father wanted to tug off that towel and pull her back into bed, but he'd decided soon after they began this affair to make sure their relationship was not simply physical.

"Actually, kid, let's go get a nice dinner. I saw a decent-looking steak house down the street. Sound good?"

Hailey smiled and nodded. She too cherished time with her dad just as her dad, not just as her lover. Within half an hour,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RussMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments