Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sis-In-Law Teasing to Sis-In-Law Pleasing

"Teasing leads to more...finally...for a sister-in-law and her sister's husband."

8
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

For as long as I can remember I’ve felt sexually attracted to my wife’s two sisters.   This story is about my first experience with the oldest of the two, Cecilia.    Cecilia is tall, has long dark hair, long legs and smooth olive skin. She is model beautiful and has a very sensual, mouth, with full lips.

Ever since my wife and I began dating Cecilia’s always enjoyed teasing me…most often when her sister was out of sight and hearing, but safely nearby.   The most brazen thing she’d ever done was to take off her bra and press her sweater covered breasts against my back after I’d dared her. Even with that we never pursued more than a casual interest in playing, flirting and teasing. That changed after she got married again. By then her sister had become my wife. The flirting became a lot more intense with full body hugs, doors left open during dressing, invitations to talk while she showered and the occasional licking food off my finger. The lure of tasting that forbidden fruit became an insatiable need that I thought I’d never satisfy.

  One night Cecilia asked if she could come over to study after her night classes were over. She was pissed off at her husband, had an important paper to do and didn’t want to go home to a fight.   When my wife told me she was coming over, and wanted my help with the paper, my first thought should have been the short night of sleep I’d be getting. Instead it was how she would feel with my cock pressed against her when she would greet me with the usual body pressing hug.   It was late when she arrived. My wife was getting ready for bed and, after a short chat with her sis, she did. “I can’t thank you enough for helping me out with this project.” she said, as she began setting out her books, class notes and a laptop. With a smirk I told her “No problem. You know I’m always ready to help you out when you’re needy.”   “That’s the sad part. I do feel needy tonight.” she said, winking at me. “But what I need right now is coffee. Make some?”   While coffee was brewing we sat close, pressing our bodies together while we worked and drank coffee. It didn’t take long to realize that we weren’t getting much work done between the flirting and teasing. With a sigh she asked me, “So, how’s the paper so far?”.   “We’re not doing as well as I’d thought. I think the problem is me,” I told her. “Why? What’s the problem?” she said, pursing her full lips at me. “I’ve been very distracted all evening,” I whispered.   She moved her face really close, like she does when she’s going to whisper a teasing remark. “Really? Tell me…” she said and shifted her body so that I could feel her breast against my arm. I couldn’t resist. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. I pulled back to give her and me an opportunity to stop it if I’d stepped beyond where she wanted to go. Instead I felt her body move closer and her lips press against mine as we kissed. I opened my mouth slightly and she eagerly slipped her tongue into it. We French kissed until we’d explored each other’s mouths many times over. We broke our kiss and my lips moved down to her neck, right under her ear and she whispered “Do you think Nicole is asleep?” “I don’t want to stop.” I told her. “We shouldn’t be doing this.” She replied. I didn’t say a thing. I got up to check.   When I got back to the room Cecilia was standing in the kitchen with a fresh coffee in her hand.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

As I came up to her I told her “She’s very asleep and I want some more…coffee.” “Of course you do.” she said alluringly. “Allow me. ” she said as she walked to the table with the pot. I got a great view of her beautiful ass as it swayed back and forth.   As she poured I came up behind her, putting my arms around her waist. She carefully continued pouring while I pressed by cock against her ass. When she’d finished pouring I felt her push back and she moved her ass so that she could feel my hardness slide between her cheeks. “Mmm, what are you doing? Studying?” she asked. “Helping.” I replied as I kissed her neck.   “Yes you are. I need lots of help. More please.” I went back to her neck. I moved my hands from her tiny waist and up under her breasts. I received many “Mmmm’s” as I kissed her neck and caressed the fullness of her breasts. When I got to her nipples, they were hard and pushing fiercely against the fabric. “You don’t have a bra on anymore.” She replied, “I wondered when you’d notice.” I rolled and pulled on her nipples and she reached around to rub my, now, raging hard-on. When it was so hard it hurt she bent over the chair and arched her back so that her pussy was rubbing against my cock.   I released her breasts and reached down to drop my pants. As my cock sprang loose she pressed against it again, my cock fitting between her ass cheeks.   This time I moaned.   I ran my hands down her legs, to just below her skirt, and began making my way up, lifting her skirt as I moved higher. As I reached her upper thighs I could see that h er eyes were closed and she was smiling. When I brushed my hand over her pussy I realized why. She had no underwear on. “Surprised?” she asked. “Naughty girl.” I came back. “Yes, but you knew that.”   She arched her back again and as I gathered her skirt up at her waist I felt her hot, wet pussy against my cock. I moved it up and down over her pussy, lubricating each inch from tip to base. When I looked down I could   see my cock staring back up at me, the head and shaft glistening.   “I love naughty.” I whispered. “Show me. ” she replied and pushed against my cock. I took my cock and pushed it slowly into her pussy. Her pussy drew me forward and I was quickly buried in her. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock each time I pulled out of her.   We began moving against each other at a quickening pace and I could tell this was going to be fast because I was already ready to burst. She was breathing hard and I could tell her climax was building too.   I saw her hand inside her blouse squeezing her breast as I began pounding my cock vigorously into her pussy.   Her hips are perfect for holding onto and each stroke had my balls slapping against her pussy.   I couldn’t last. I felt my cum explode from my cock and she must have felt it too because she moaned and started bucking against my throbbing cock as I filled her up.   I held on to her hips, keeping my cock buried inside her as she came.   Our legs where shaking when I finally pulled myself out of her.   She turned around, kissed me sensuously and said “Now, maybe we can get some work done.” We finished the paper about an hour later.   She left to go shower…I offered to help. Her eyes twinkled as she teasingly told me “I’d like that but you’ll have to ask your wife if it’s okay.”   It was with relief that I realized that our relationship and friendship was intact.   I also knew that there would be more opportunities to “help” her. I couldn’t wait and didn’t have to for very long.
Published 
Written by Slingshot69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments