Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The In-Laws Help Daughter-In-Law To Get Pregnant - Part Two

42
24 Comments 24
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Gina and Brian were continuing to have problems getting pregnant.  Brian was still adamant about getting his sperm checked.  He knew he was shooting blanks but didn't need a doctor to confirm it.

Gina had his cum tested behind his back and knew that he was sterile for sure.  Brian and Gina continued to have sex like rabbits, but Gina knew it was for pleasure and not making a baby.

Gina spoke to Brian about maybe looking into adoption.  Brian didn't want to have a family that way.  In reality, that would be the only way they would be able to have a family.

Gina had sex with Brian's parents, unbeknownst to Brian.  They said she could come over as many times as she wanted to have Carl fill her up with his cum.

Gina didn't like lying to Brian and having sex with his parents.  Although, they both were very good at love-making, and it was pleasureful and naughty all at the same time.

~~

"Babe, are you ready for more baby-making?  My dick is so hard for you, baby."

"Of course, but you really should get your cum checked. Wouldn't you like to adopt?  We would be helping a child out."

"Baby, it is a beautiful thing; however, I want to be a real dad."

"Having a baby adopted, you will be a real dad.  Baby, I don't think your cum works."

"Fucking hell Gina!  You sure know how to make a guy feel like crap.  I know I am shooting blanks, but I go to church and pray to God that he will give us a child.  You could keep trying.  I know it will happen soon.  Look at how hard you make my dick.  Baby, suck it. I want to feel my sexy wife's hot mouth on my big rod."

Gina lay next to her husband and wrapped her hand around his stiff cock.  She moved her hand up and down, which made Brian moan in pleasure.  

"Baby, put my cock in your mouth.  Suck it, baby!"

Gina moved down near his legs and opened her mouth.  She pushed his cock down her mouth and held and massaged his balls.  Gina took more and more of his dick down her throat.  She made the usual cock-sucking noises while pleasuring her husband.

"Shit, baby!  Put your pussy on my face.  Take off your nightgown and thong.  I need to brush my face on your gorgeous pussy.  Let me lick your luscious pussy and make my beautiful wife cum.  Take your clothes off and fuck my face with that beautiful pussy.  Baby, I need your pussy on my mouth."

Gina stopped sucking her husband's cock and stood up and undressed.  Brian looked at her beautiful body and patted the bed for her to come to him.

Gina climbed on top of Brian and put her ass and pussy up against his face.  She opened her mouth and fed his big cock down her throat.  She made all the usual noises while pleasuring him.

Brian moved his tongue over her pussy lips and found her clit and sucked and lightly sucked it.  It was getting swollen while he spent time.  Her pussy was damp, which meant she would be having a juicy orgasm shortly.  He continued to drag his tongue over her pussy and continued to drill her with it. 

An orgasm started, and Gina stopped sucking his cock to moan in pleasure.  Her body began to convulse while her orgasm happened.

"Baby, climb on top of my dick and fuck me.  I want to fill your cunt with a pile of cum."

Gina felt terrible because she knew this love-making session was not going to make her pregnant.  She continued to make love to Brian.

She went on top of Brian and eased his big dick into her pussy.  She grunted while she got comfortable and began to rock her hips back and forth.  Brian sat up to hold his wife's enormous breasts that he loved so much.  He pushed her globe into his mouth and sucked her nipples. 

Gina moved her body faster and faster over his cock.  Brian began fucking into her and moaned while filling his wife's pussy with his cum. Gina's pussy was wet from her orgasm, and his cum filled her womb.

Brian let go of her breasts, and they shared a passionate kiss.  Gina continued fucking her husband.

"Baby, you need to put your legs in the air and let my sperm swim to your eggs.  I know this is it, baby.  We will be parents this time."

Gina lay on her back with her legs in the air.  Brian lay next to his wife, kissing her.  Her legs were high in the air, and his hands were holding her massive breasts.

"Baby, you are the best lover.  I can't wait to have a family with you."

Gina smiled at her husband.  She felt sad knowing that they wouldn't be a family with his sperm.  Gina was still ovulating and would need to contact her inlaws for another session with Carl.

"Baby, what are you doing today?  I have a foursome with my brothers today.  We will golf and hang out, probably have lunch and drinks."

"I will probably go over to your parent's house."

"That's great.  My mom and dad love you like their own."

"I love them too."

"Will catch up later, baby. I'm going to shower and go.  I love you so much.  I can't wait to be parents."

~~

Brian left, and Gina called her inlaws.  She was distraught and wanted to see if she could come over.

The phone rang, and Carl answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Carl, it's Gina.  I was wondering if I could come over. I'm still ovulating and wondered if you and Sandy would like to make a baby today."

"Of course.  Come over now, and we will get you pregnant."

Gina hung up and went into the shower.  Gina was crying because of her lies to Brian.  She felt like a whore having sex with his father.  It was the only way to get pregnant without Brian knowing it wasn't his.

Gina picked out a pretty dress and got dressed.  She did her make-up and dried her hair.  Gina went downstairs and grabbed the cake that she would bring to Carl and Sandy's house.

She went into her car and drove over.  Her phone rang, and she answered it.

"Gina, it's your daddy.  How is my princess doing?"

"Hi, daddy.  How are you and mommy doing?"

"Great.  You haven't visited lately.  Is everything okay?  How is the baby-making going?

"Everything is fine.  I found out that Brian is sterile.  So having a baby with him won't be happening.  Daddy, I don't know what to do."

"Come home, and I will make you pregnant.  I have lots of cum, and I could make my princess a mother."

"Daddy, that would be incest."

"Gina, you are a grown woman.  It isn't incest if you agree to it.  I would love to make my girl pregnant.  You have made me crazy with lust for you since you turned eighteen.  You are so fucking sexy.

"Daddy.  Our conversation is inappropriate.  I can't have sex with my daddy."

hairymech9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
hairymech9

"Why not?  I have baby-making cum, and if you and I get pregnant, the baby will look like you.  Come home!  Daddy will make his girl pregnant.

"I don't know.  What would mom think?  She would let you fuck me?"

"She is away for the weekend.  She went to see some show with her sister.  Daddy is alone, and I want to get my girl pregnant."

"Okay.  I have to rearrange my schedule.  I will be there in twenty minutes."

"Great.  Get your sexy ass home!"

Gina knew this was probably not the way to go about having a baby.  Having sex with her father was wrong.  Having sex with Brian's parents was not right either.  She called Carl and told him something came up, and she would call another day.

She turned her car around and drove home. Gina's remembered how her father was always flirting with her and had octopus hands. 

She knew that he was more than happy to fuck her.  So many times, he would massage her back and her knees.  His fingers would inch up her legs, and she could remember his hands lightly touching her breasts in the pool. 

She knew he would like fucking her.  She found her daddy to be handsome, and the idea of having sex with him was naughty, but she was running out of ideas.  Brian would be disturbed knowing she was running around like a slut with their parents.  He would probably divorce her.  She had to get pregnant, and fucking her father and Carl was the only solution to her problem.

~~

Gina had arrived and parked in the driveway.  She took the cake she made for her inlaws and brought it to give to her father.  Her father was waiting at the door.

Princess!  So lovely to see you.  Did you bring cake too?  Such a good girl."

"Hi, daddy.  Mom always told me not to go to somebody's house empty-handed."

"A good rule to always follow.  Come in, baby!"

Gina and her daddy went into the house.  She didn't know where they would make love.  Gina was nervous and excited to be with her father.  She would need some wine to get drunk.  She never imagined having sex with her father.

"Would you like some wine?"

"Yes.  Lots of it.  I can't believe we are going to make love.  God will strike us both down."

"That's ridiculous.  God would be happy that I am helping you.  Your mother never had me get a vasectomy.  My junk can still make babies."

Her father opened some wine and poured them some glasses.  He handed Gina a glass.  They both drank and talked about when she was young.

"Maybe we should dance.  Dancing always makes me horny.  I want to hold my lovely daughter in my arms."

"Okay.  Whatever you think will make this easier."

Gina's daddy turned on some music, and he and Gina danced in the living room.  He held her in his arms and looked into her eyes.  They danced very closely, and Gina could feel his hardness through his slacks.

"Daddy, are you hard?"

"Yes.  I have had a boner since you told me.  Baby, let's go upstairs and get going.  I want to make love to you now."

Gina and her daddy went up to the master bedroom.  Her daddy pushed her on the bed and began kissing her passionately on the bed.  His tongue explored her mouth, and his hands were all over her body.

"Take your dress off but leave your panties.  Fucking hell, I have had this fantasy forever."

"Daddy!  Having sex is wrong!"

"Do you want a baby?  I can make you pregnant."

Gina undressed and left her thong on.  Her daddy took his clothes off, and they just looked at each other and licked their lips at one another.

"Daddy, you are gigantic.  Holy fuck!"

"You like my prick?  My cock wants to get inside of my girl.  Lay down I want to taste your panties and cunt."

Gina lay on the bed, and her daddy approached her. He got between her legs and kissed and tasted at her tiny thong.  Her daddy moved his tongue all over the material.  He liked how good her thong was tasting.  It was finally time to take it off and get busy.  He loved how smooth and bare her pussy was.

"I can't wait to lick your sweet pussy.  Fucking hell!"

Gina lay still while her daddy licked and explored her pussy.  He was making noises while he studied her vagina.  His tongue found her clit and worked it until it became hard.  Gina was thrashing on the bed while he made her cum.  Her juices poured out of her pussy, and he happily drank her forbidden juices.

"Baby, I need to get inside of you.  I am going to bust a nut.  I want you to ride me.  I want to play with those gorgeous breasts."

"Okay.  I still think this is wrong."

"Was it wrong when I made you cum?   You came buckets!  Look how your body is reacting to me.  Your nipples are hard like erasers.  Your pussy is a wet mess.  I want to fuck you now."

Gina climbed on top of her daddy.  She eased down on his baton, and when he was inside of her, she began to ride him.  Her tits swung while she fucked him.  Her daddy sat up and held her massive tits in his hands.  He was in absolute heaven.

She kissed him while they fucked.  He liked how tight her pussy was, and she began to ride his cock. Her pussy and his cock together were heavenly in every way.

"Oh, daddy!  Your cock is amazing.  Fill me with cum!  I am going to cum.  I am cumming."

Gina had an orgasm, and her daddy blasted her with his cum.  She continued to fuck him.

"You need to lay on your back with your legs in the air.  Let my sperm find your eggs.  Baby, you are so hot.  You made my dreams come true."

"I hope you made me pregnant!   It felt weird having sex."

"I thought it was amazing!  You are so sexy.  Brian must like drilling you, baby.  I would fuck you all day and all night."

"Mommy wouldn't like that!"

"Your mother wouldn't care.  She likes sex. Wouldn't it be hot if we had a three-way?"

"No!  I am not having sex with my mother.  Hopefully, this did it."

"I hope not.  I want to fuck you and your mother together."

"Daddy!  That is not happening."

"Will see.  I think this will do it.  Did you feel my cum bubbling in your twat.  You are so hot!"

Gina lay still on the bed with her legs in the air.  Her father and her shared passionate kisses.  His hands moved all over her breasts.

After thirty minutes, Gina got dressed and went home.  She ran out because she still felt that their love-making was wrong.  She didn't feel as bad having sex with her inlaws.  Sex with her daddy was incest, and that was wrong.

She would keep her secrets to herself and hope that either her father or Carl made her pregnant.   Time would tell.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments