Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Bob

"The touch of his hands was exhilarating."

182
17 Comments 17
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the full rendition of my Microfiction story, Naughty Niece."

Uncle Bob always made me feel special. No matter who was in the room, his attention was on me. I was his favorite, and I had him wrapped around my little finger. Unfortunately, he had me wrapped around his as well. Bob was tall with a muscular build. His premature grey hair made him look distinguished instead of old; those emerald-green eyes captivated me.

I would do anything for Uncle Bob. Yes, I mean anything. I knew I was safe with him. No matter what I did wrong, I knew he would love me. He was the first and only man to tell me I was pretty. He meant it, too.

I loved his smile that made me swoon. His touch would send tingles through my body, and his hugs would make me gooey in my panties. I wanted more than anything to feel him inside me, filling me with his manhood, loving me as a woman.

That was the fantasy that washed through my mind as I masturbated almost nightly. I have hungered for him ever since the first time he touched my breast. Uncle Bob hugged me from behind. His big, meaty arms wrapped around me, inadvertently resting his left hand on my right breast. For a second, I thought I felt a squeeze. His touch sent shivers down my spine. I knew it was an accident, and I don't think he realized what he'd done, but it filled me with lustful thoughts.

I found myself fantasizing about his hand on my breast and his other hand slipping into my panties, sliding his fingers into my pussy. I found his forbidden fondle electrifying, sparking fantasizes about touching him. God, just the thought of it makes me want to finger myself raw every night.

As much as I wanted him, I could never bring myself to tell him. I could never tell him about the sinful, lustful thoughts that I had for him. Thoughts that would make a porn star blush. I loved and hated his visits. The love of being in his presence with his attention focused on me. I hated that he couldn't see the yearning desires that moistened my panties.

I wanted to confess to him my incestuous thoughts before going off to college, but I didn't know where or how to approach him about it. Then, as fate would have it, he approached me, asking if we could hang out more often before I had to move away for school.

He had taken me to movies when I was younger, but we weren't watching kids' movies anymore. Bob agreed to take me to take me to see more adult-themed films. He even took me to "Fifty Shades of Grey," after warning me it wasn't what I thought it would be. I skipped school so we could go on a Tuesday afternoon. The theater appeared empty except for us.

Bob noticed me fidgeting in my seat during one of the sex scenes. I couldn't bring myself to look at him when he nudged me, fearing that he'd see my arousal. I leaned closer, whispering, "What?"

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bob asked.

I nodded, "Yes. Why?" I asked.

"Because you're watching a sex scene with your uncle. Isn't that creepy for you? Getting all worked up with me right here," he added.

"I'm not worked up," I lied.

"Honey, you haven't blinked since the scene started. Not to mention the way that you are squirming in your seat; it's OK if you are, sweetie," he said.

"OK. Maybe a little," I glanced at him.

"Go ahead," Bob said as he took my jacket from between us, placing it over my lap. "No one will notice. Go ahead and rub one out."

"No! That would be creepy," I replied, feeling my face flush.

"What, do you want me to do it for you?" I snickered.

"What? Jesus, Uncle Bob," I laughed.

I don't know how he didn't notice my hands disappear during the next sex scene. The rapid movements of my hand almost knocked over the popcorn bucket. Bob caught it just in time. He leaned over, asking, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I giggled, "You told me too." I said, imagining it was Uncle Bob washing my tits like the movie.

I was so focused on the movie that I hadn't noticed him slip his hand under my jacket. He startled me when his hand joined mine. The sex scene had just ended when he whispered, "Close your eyes."

I scooted closer to him, tilting my hips forward to give him better access to my cunt. Uncle Bob slid his fingers over my clit, plunging his fingers into my flower. I closed my eyes, thinking of Uncle Bob doing the same to me as the last sex scene.

My heartbeat pounded loudly in my ears as his finger slid in and out of me. I gasped when his thumb circled my clit. My hips instinctively thrust forward to his invading fingers. I slipped my hand under my shirt and bra, searching out my nipple. I pinched it, causing a wave of orgasm to flood through my naughty hole.

I bit my bottom lip as Uncle Bob fingered me to another orgasm. I thrust sharply, driving his fingers deeper inside. Again his thumb rubbed my joy buzzer, sending tremors through my cunt. "Ahh, God, Uncle Bob. You're making me cum," I gasped a little too loudly.

"Shhh. We'll get caught," he whispered.

I panted for air as I humped his fingers. Ahh, God, the exquisite sensations flushing through me were better than I could have ever imagined. "Ahhh. Shit! I'm cummming," I hissed through my teeth.

Uncle Bob pulled his fingers out of me, stuffing them in his mouth, sucking my juices from his fingers. "Mmm," he said. "Just wait till the next sex scene."

"Why wait?" I asked, slipping out of my seat between his knees.

Uncle Bob draped my jacket over me as I unzipped his pants. His hard cock forcing its way out of his fly. I grabbed his shaft, squeezing it in my hand, licking the tip of his cock. His sweet, salty precum coated my tongue.

I sucked his cock head, swirling my tongue around his tip. Uncle Bob placed his hands on my head, thrusting my hips up, driving his cock into my mouth.

I took his cock as deep as I could, licking up and down his vein while keeping suction on his tip. Jesus, I was sucking my Uncle's cock in a theater. I slipped my hand under my skirt and underwear, rubbing my clit while I sucked him off.

I slid his cock over my tongue to the back of my throat and back out to the tip, running my teeth along his shaft. I flicked my tongue on his dick slit, while keeping suction before taking his member back in. I relaxed, letting his long cock slip into my throat.

I turned my head back and forth, taking him as deep as I could. I again withdrew his cock out to the tip and back inside, deep-throating my Uncle's massive member. I bobbed my head quickly when the tip of his cock was just inside my throat like I had seen in a porn video. I had practiced on my dildo, fantasizing it was Bob in my mouth.

Uncle Bob grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed his dick deeper down my throat. The thrusts of his hips became sporadic, and he grabbed my head, holding it as he pumped my mouth full of his salty semen. I swallowed rapidly, gulping as much of his cum as I could. His milky fluid leaked out the corners of my mouth and almost out my nose. God, he just kept cumming.

Uncle Bob handed me my soda when I emerged from beneath my jacket. I sheepishly sipped it, washing the taste of his spunk from my mouth. I slipped back into my seat. I held his hand as we watched the rest of the movie, only letting go whenever there was a sex scene so he could rub my clit. Bob would always lick his fingers clean after. Each time he made me cum was harder than the last.

SMARTLADYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SMARTLADYY

During the oral sex scene, I wondered if Uncle Bob ate pussy. God, I hoped so. I reached down to his lap, discovering his cock was still out. It throbbed in my grasp. I couldn't resist my urge to climb into his lap and fuck him right there.

The usher walked through just as I was about to slip out of my seat. Uncle Bob placed the bucket of popcorn on his lap, hiding my hand. I slid my panties off as I stood, lifted my skirt, and slid onto Uncle Bob's lap. He moved his cock around till the tip slipped between my pussy lips. I lowered onto his steely rod.

This was more intense than any scenario I could have dreamed of while masturbating to thoughts of my uncle. I thrust my slut hole up and down on his cock, impaling myself on her love stick. His hands wandered under my shirt, unhooking my bra. He then slipped them around to my tits, squeezing them, caressing my nipples with his fingertips. His cock was bigger than I had imagined, stretching my tight little twat, tearing the remnants of my hymen. The familiar sharp, searing pain of when I lost my virginity.

I put my feet on the seat next to his thighs and started to bounce slowly on his member. I grabbed the back of the chair in front of me, steadying myself as I plunged my cunt onto his cock. I could feel the pressure of my burgeoning climax building deep inside me as I fucked my Uncle.

Uncle Bob grabbed my hips, pulling me down on his cock as he began to shoot his steaming goo into my cunt. The gush of his warm seed splashed my insides, pushing me to climax as well. Bob held me still until he was done cumming. I know I oozed cum all over the front of his pants when I pulled off of his cock. I sat back in my chair as the credits started to roll.

I was slipping my panties into my purse when the lights came on. Suddenly, there was clapping from the darkened back row of the theater. "Bravo," a voice called out. "Bravo, what an incredible show."

Uncle Bob and I ran to the exit at the front of the theater. Within a couple of minutes, we were sitting in his car, peeking around to see if we had been followed. "That was soo fucking hot, Uncle Bob," I said, still catching my breath.

As we drove away, I realized that my bra was still unhooked, and Uncle Bob had a huge cum stain on the front of his pants. I suggested that we go to his house so he could change. I would finish dressing as well. Uncle Bob had other, more devious plans in store for me. We began to undress immediately once we were behind closed doors. He scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to his bedroom, throwing me onto his bed.

Uncle Bob looked at me like a predator hunting his prey. His eyes fixed on my naked body, ogling every inch of my young body. He gazed at my ample bosom, licking his lips as he climbed onto the bed with me.

"You don't know how long I have wanted this; wanted you, Uncle Bob," I said as tears welled up in my eyes. "Feeling you inside me today fulfilled my darkest desires. I love you, Uncle Bob. I have longed for this ever since..."

"Ever since what?" he asked.

"Ever since you touched my tit. You didn't even know you did it, but that touch has fueled my fantasies.

"I didn't think you had noticed," Bob said. "It was an accident, and I gave it a little squeeze trying to figure out if it really was your tit. I have thought about that as well, and yes, it has invaded my dreams. I wanted to see if there was a glimmer of hope to be with you. Even if it was only once. You are truly beautiful."

Bob kissed me. A long, open-mouthed kiss like in the old movies. His hand slid to my boob, cupping it, rubbing my nip with his thumb. It made me shiver. He gently pushed me onto my back, kissing his way to my pussy. His fingers spread the petals of my flower, opening my blossom for his tongue.

He ate me. His tongue penetrated me, swirled inside of me, licking me clean of the gooey evidence of our secret sin. Bob sucked on my clit, flicking my bean with his tongue, sending shockwaves through my cunt as I came. Bob brought his lips to mine, his mouth filled with cum, kissing me. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths, savoring the tangy mixture of our combined juices.

Uncle Bob spread my thighs with his knees, angling his cock to my vagina, pushing it inside me. He was deep. Deeper than my vibrator ever reached. His long, deep strokes and passionate kisses made me tremble beneath him. I felt a twinge of pain when Bob thrust his cock hard into my cunt. He pulled his cock out to the tip in slammed it back into me, making me yelp from the surprise of it. He pulled out a bit. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said.

I wrapped my legs around him, "You didn't," I said, pulling him back inside me. "Fuck me, Uncle Bob."

His thrusts quickened as he began to pound me like a jackhammer, trying to break me in half. I humped my hips to meet his thrusts, pounding his cock against my cervix. I could feel the pressure of my impending climax building, ready to burst like a powder keg at any second. Uncle Bob sucked my blood-engorged nipple, clamping down on it with his teeth, biting it, and flicking it like he had to my clitoris. The sudden, sharp pain sent a jolt through my entire body, pushing me over the precipice and causing an explosion between my legs. My body flushed, and I felt a warm gush of cum.

My uncle had made me squirt. His strokes made squishing noises as he continued to pump his cock into my cunt. My body convulsed and writhed as wave after wave of climax flooded my pussy. "Ahhh! God! I have never cum so hard! Ahhh, Fuuuck," I groaned.

Bob buried his cock deep inside, releasing a barrage of rapid-fire spurts of cum, that splashed off of my cervix, increasing the powerful orgasm that raged through my body. Bob growled through clenched teeth, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming," as he filled my cup overflowing.

A flood of emotions washed over me, fear, pain, anxiety, and lust; the most prevalent was love. Sure, I loved my uncle. But now, I was in love with this man. That overwhelming feeling of love that I no longer needed to fantasize about. The thin walls that contained love, desire, lust, and sex in their boxes had just been obliterated by the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

A trickle of cum oozed out of me, tickling as it ran down my ass cheek, causing me to giggle. "I'm leaking."

"I'm sorry," Bob apologized, "I never thought to ask if I could cum inside of you."

"It's fine. I'm on the pill." I assured him.

Bob held me in his arms for the longest time, caressing me.

"It's too bad we didn't do this earlier." I said, "I will be leaving for college soon."

"Sweetheart, I only live here because of you," he said, "I can run my business from anywhere in the world, so I can move to wherever you go to college. You can even live there with me if you want."

We lay there cuddling, and a plan for our future was born.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments