Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected (The Morning After)

"The morning after was just as unexpected, with breakfast in bed accompanied by confessions all around."

101
14 Comments 14
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The following morning was just as unexpected as the previous night. I awoke from slumber to the sound of a chirpy teenager, my granddaughter, offering me breakfast in bed. I turned towards the sound and slowly peeled my eyelids back.

The slow reveal was tantalisingly gorgeous. A smooth, velvet slit was inches from my face. After taking in the glorious sight, I followed it upwards over her taught belly only to be presented with the underside of a kitchen tray. Suddenly my granddaughter’s face appeared from around the tray, her beaming smile and chirpy voice brought a glowing smile to my face.

“What do you want first, grandad, toast and coffee, or…”

She acted extremely wicked by pushing her pubic mound toward my face. I grinned, shook my head, and as much as I wanted her to put the tray down on the bedside cabinet and plant her luscious twat over my face I pointed to the coffee and toast.

The disappointment on her face was evident, I felt like I had scolded her for misbehaving, but after I crawled up the bed, plumped the pillows a little, and settled down, she lowered the tray to my lap. She did lean in toward my face, and I did suck on the pert nipple that she presented so elegantly to my mouth. Her gasp of pleasure stirred my loins and I felt a growing presence down there.

Stephanie had just pulled her nipple out of my mouth with a resounding plop when my daughter, Angela walked in. Another naked woman came sidling up to the bed. I heard the resounding slap on my granddaughter’s bottom before Angela squeezed her buttocks hard and moved her to one side.

“Would you mind starting the breakfast, please,” she told Stephanie, “we need to talk,” Angela pointed her finger to me and then to herself, she winked at Stephanie as she prised her taught body out of the room. It was only then that I noticed there were two mugs of coffee on the tray, one of which, Angela lifted to her lips.

“How are you feeling, Dad?” she asked.

It was a good question, how indeed does a father feel after having fucked his daughter and granddaughter the night before. For the second time in my life, I was lost for words. Nothing would come out of my mouth, and Angela broke the silence.

“I bet Mum would be livid if she saw us last night.”

I tilted my head to the side, bit down on some toast, and sipped some coffee.

“She wasn’t all that innocent, you know. We just hid it well.”

Angela pursed her lips.

“Stephanie and I have been having sex for almost a year now…” The statement was blurted out quickly, as if Angela was having second thoughts, the sharp intake of breath was a bonus to the confession that hung in the room. I felt for her. I wasn’t asking for a confession of any kind but I secretly wanted to learn more about my family.

I just nodded. “Go on,” I replied.

“She approached me one evening and told me, rather directly, that she thought I was sexy and attractive. Her mother? Can you imagine what went through my head?”

“I think I can,” I added.

“I turned away from her, and dwelled on what she told me for over two weeks, but, as time went on, Stephanie started wearing skimpier clothes around the house, she never hid her need from me, and she started to make me feel sexy too. I don’t suppose you knew that I was bisexual, did you, Dad?”

“Nope I didn’t, but for the record, so was your mum.” There was a sudden release of tension in the room. A realisation that normality, at least in this household was not defined by any degree of straightness.

“It started one night after Stephanie came home late from a party. I had waited up for her until one in the morning. I sat in a chair in the corner of the lounge and watched her creep into the house and tip-toe to the stairs. I had had a few glasses of wine and my inhibitions were lost to the privacy of the lounge. I had more or less made a decision that night. I wished she had looked in my direction because my fingers were down my panties stroking my clit at the sight of her luscious bottom walking from one end of the lounge to the other. She disappeared up the stairs and I waited several minutes before I followed her.”

My arm reached out to Angela’s and I stroked it, eager to be a concerned father but even more eager to hear the full story.

“I stopped outside Stephanie’s room and put my ear to the door. All I could hear were moans emanating from inside. Then I heard it. The one sound I wanted so much to hear. Reassuring sounds. She lustfully mentioned my name.”

“Dad, do you think I did the wrong thing? Am I a wicked mother, a wicked daughter? Even last night, I… I couldn’t help myself but I had this feeling it was all wrong and at the same time it felt so nice.”

I put the tray on the side cabinet, the toast half eaten, the coffee half drunk. I prised the mug from Angela’s clutching fist and let it join the other one. Pulling her towards me, I let her snuggle into my chest.

“It wasn’t wrong. Unexpected – yes. Certainly a little different. If anything, I should have walked away last night, but like you, I couldn’t. Am I wrong too?”

Angela smiled at me.

“So what happened that night?” I was eager to hear the sordid details that were making my cock grow and pulse against my daughter’s thigh.

“I eased the door open and saw Stephanie on the bed fingering herself just like you did last night. I watched her writhe on the bed as she pleasured her body, her eyes closed, her mouth open, and my name repeated over and over. It wasn’t the first time I had heard her through the door. I pushed the door close so that the light from the corridor didn’t shine through. The moonlight through the open window was all that was needed.”

My hand came upon Angela’s waist and I stroked it. She rested her head on my chest and continued the story. There was something niggling inside my head. But I would have to come back to it later.

“When she opened her eyes to see me standing there, she yelped and then stopped dead in her tracks. A finger half in her cunt, half on her clit. Her breathing stopped for a good ten seconds. I swallowed hard, the excuse I was going to use was that I was worried and glad that she was home safe, but I never used that excuse. I just looked at her. I never even realised that my hand was inside my panties stroking away. We both knew what we were thinking. We both knew that if we crossed that line…”

“Well, the parting of that line must have been a sign from God, if ever there was one,” I told Angela.

“It was Stephanie that made my mind up though. ‘What kept you?’ she told me, ‘why have you left it so long?’ I was flabbergasted by her words, but I was blown away by the sight of her naked body on the bed, her legs splayed apart, her hand partly covering her twat, slowly stroking it. Her pert little breasts heaved with the exertion. She raised her other hand and her curling finger dragged me towards the bed like I was on a leash. Spellbound, I approached the bed and before I knew it, my knickers were being lowered to the floor. I knelt, took one look into my daughter’s eyes, and knew what she wanted me to do, knew what I wanted to do too. She swivelled around the bed, just enough to face me.”

“Let me guess, you buried your head in her pussy and licked like fuck.”

Angela nodded, she must have felt my cock against her thigh, it was rock hard, pulsing, and in need of some soothing manipulation.

“I dived right in, Dad. There was no question about it, my own daughter. I had had no sex for three years and no cock for about six. The only person keeping me sane was a woman I met through the internet, but the distance between us meant that our trysts were so awkward and infrequent – that was before I knew of Stephanie’s intentions of course. I pushed Stephanie’s legs apart and my tongue went straight for her sweet spot. You should have heard her cry out. It was bliss. My lips nearly died on her sweet juices.”

“I bet it was nice,” I added, “I heard her cry out last night when my cock entered her. I can just imagine.”

“She was the one controlling that night for sure. She held my head firmly in place and made me suck and lick her until she climaxed. More than once. She made so much noise I thought the neighbours would be knocking on the door checking up that everything was alright. Fuck! Did she coat me with her juices and pound her twat into my face good and proper. But then, she had been working herself up to that moment for about three weeks. And then she jumped up off the bed to the tune of ‘my turn,’ marched me into my bedroom, pushed me onto the bed, and did the very same to me. I had never come so frequently in all my life. She never let up. It was one orgasm after the other.”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

“And, I'm guessing that afterward, you felt as guilty as hell itself.”

“You bet!”

“And now?”

“We’re okay with it, I guess. I’m glad it's no longer my secret. I’m glad it's now shared.”

With that, Angela finally became aware of a throbbing member.

“Well, will you look at what’s happened here?” she said, smiling as she pulled back the covers. Her hand quickly encircled my cock and she spent no time pulling on it.

“I have a question,” that niggling thought was back with a vengeance, “How did you know I’d find Stephanie masturbating last night?”

“She set it all up, Dad. She planned to have you hear her and come busting in to catch her masturbating. Ever since I told her we’d come to visit you, she’s been on and on about how long it’s been since we’ve both had a decent cock, and how it wouldn’t be such a bad thing since the two of us were at it. She even had the gall to suggest that since you were now single…”

“The little minx,” I smiled to myself knowing that someone was looking down on me and shaking their head. Whoever it was I would meet them one day.

“And believe me when I say this, your cock is more than decent,” Angela pulled on it a few more times, her head started to move towards it and yet I had one more question.

“And what about you, what did you think of Stephanie’s plan?” The room fell silent for a few seconds, though she never stopped tugging on my cock. Looking at it as if it had asked the question.

“To be honest, I couldn’t fucking wait to see how you’d cope with it. With us. I was outside the door listening as soon as you had entered her room. Either we’d be thrown out and excommunicated or we’d be where we are now –“

The silence returned briefly. “With me about to sink my lips over your cock.”

With that, Angela’s mouth was full and I was in cock-sucking heaven. My hand reached around her, onto her bottom, and before I knew it my finger’s slipped into silky, wet heaven. A different kind of heaven from the one I normally preach about. She slipped off the bed and onto her knees, her pussy, out of reach temporarily as she deep-throated my bulbous member.

She was an expert at using her mouth and I was about to be left with only two options, push her head further down and let her have it or pull her head off. I had seconds to decide.

I made the right choice. With her head off my cock I quickly swung my legs over her body and pushed her onto the bed. With Angela on all fours, I presented my cock to her pussy and let her have it. It slipped in effortlessly. It was the definition of frictionless.

As I pushed into my daughter’s twat, I wondered where Stephanie was all this time, because I couldn’t smell any bacon and eggs wafting up the stairs and the house was too quiet.

“Let her have it, Granddad.”

I twisted my head. There she was, standing by the door, feeling herself up. Grandad the pastor soon became grandad the perv.

“Get your twat over here, under your mother’s face, you little minx,” I commanded.

Stephanie never hesitated. She practically sprinted across the room, jumped on the bed, straddled her mother’s body, and slid underneath it like a pro. Angela, never hesitated either, her moans suddenly lost in her daughter’s juicy cunt. I wanted to reach forward and grab my daughter’s hair, pull it backward, and fuck her hard but I also wanted to see and hear Stephanie cum on her mother’s tongue. I wasn’t disappointed.

The sounds of two women moaning and groaning filled the room and we all let out our sighs and groans of sexual bliss. My own ended when I could no longer hold back the flow of spunk that was escaping down the length of my cock and into my daughter’s cunt. No doubt, Stephanie would be insisting that Angela sit on her face as soon as I had finished emptying my load.

I couldn’t resist the urge, with only a few thrusts left in me, I reached out and pulled back on Angela’s hair and fucked her hard.

“Go on grandad, fuck her hard. Give it to her. She’s been looking forward to this moment. It’s all she’s been talking about.”

I couldn’t believe the words coming from my granddaughter’s mouth. It was as if the people fucking weren’t related to her or one another. She seemed to live for the lust and filth that people share while fucking. And as for my daughter. She never mentioned her role during the confessional.

I pulled my spent dick out of my daughter. In seconds, Stephanie had turned her over, and her tongue was plundering the depths of her pussy where all my spunk had been deposited. She was urging me to push my cock into her while she lapped at her mother’s chalice.

It should have deflated at my age, but it didn’t. It kept itself erect. Stiff. Hard as fuck. And it was angry for more. I spent a few seconds watching Stephanie try to scoop the spunk from her mother’s cunt and feed it to herself. Angela was smiling at me over her daughter’s semi-prostrate body. The only part that was sticking in the air was her bottom.

Enough was enough. My cock was once more engorged with eagerness as these two pleasured each other. I knelt behind Stephanie and I looked at her wiggling bottom. I couldn’t believe that I, at this age, was about to plunder a seventeen-year-old and my granddaughter at that. Somehow, because of the company, it didn’t matter one little bit. The heart-to-heart that my daughter and I shared seemed to cover everything. I paused at her entrance and was about to push my cock into her when she looked over her shoulder at me.

“No, not in there, grandad. Fuck my ass.”

I was dumbfounded. I looked at Angela.

“She’s such a slut, Dad, go for it. Just remember, I’m just as bad as her.”

The penny dropped heavily to the floor. I pulled my cock upwards an inch, probably less, and as my granddaughter resumed the sucking of her mother’s cunt, I pushed into her ass.

It wasn’t as frictionless as her mother’s pussy was, but she was a lot younger. It suddenly dawned on me how tight her ass was and yet my cock seemed to spread her star wide apart and slide in and out without much lubrication.

As God is my witness, I was in heaven, and as God is my second witness, I shouldn’t have been in my granddaughter’s ass and her mother shouldn’t have been smiling and mouthing the words ‘fuck her,’ at me over her daughter’s head. What a family!

I quickly made the sign of the cross on my body as if that would resolve all my sins for the day, and fucked Stephanie’s ass until I squirted a second load of cum into her.

She moaned constantly as I filled her with my dick. Nothing coherent came out of her mouth but plenty of my spunk went inside it as Angela’s twat squeezed out the cum I had deposited earlier.

As a minister of the cloth, I realised that I was going to hell and back and that I may as well give up my position in life right this moment. How could I possibly preach about the sins of the flesh when…

“Stephanie raised her head as I was about to climax, looked at her mother and she nodded enthusiastically.

“I’m cumming, grandad. I’m cumming.”

She came hard. Copious amounts of girl juice shot from her cunt and covered the bedclothes.

“Oh, mum! I wish he was wearing his dog collar.”

I pushed in for the last time, allowing jets of spunk to shoot into her ass. I couldn’t believe the filthy bitch wanted me to wear my dog collar as I fucked her. I pulled out when I had finished, spread her cheeks wide, and dipped my tongue over her ass to lick and tongue it clean.

It was Angela’s turn to be surprised. Her mouth opened wide as she watched the spectacle.

“Oh my God,” Stephanie said, “Oh my God, what a tongue.”

I raised myself off the bed and left Stephanie with her bum in the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments