Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why not

8
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
When I was very young my dad had died.all I knew about him was that he was a lawyer like my mom, and that he had a huge life insirence policy on him so when He did Die my mom inherited all the money.My mother is a verybeautiful womam, to compare her to some one she looksalot like India Summer. You should also now that I am a nudist when no one else is a round and that my mom wears very skimpy clothing and that she might also mbe a nudist .My mom and I have been moving for the past week the only thing left at the old house was us.The reason that we were moving is because my mom got a new job at a new firm. As we were leaving my friend Mike approached me.
"You won't believe this, my parents kicked me out."
"You are kiding me."
" No they did now where am I supposed to live?"
"Hold on ."
I left and went back in the house to talk to my mom.

"Hey mom, you won't belive this.Mike's parents kicked him out."

"They did. well he's welcome to stay at our new house with us."

"Ok mom, I'll tell him."

I ran back out side to tell mike who was just pacing back and forth

"Hey Mike my mom said that you could live with us."

"Really? Thanks I get my stuff."

Twenty minutes later we were in the truck, two hours later we were at our new house putting away our clothes.
My mom went off to get lunch and I went on a walk around the neighbor hood.

Mike must have thought that I went with my mom because when I got back he was jerking off in the kitchen.
I came silently through the front door to find him naked.i looked past him to his laptop screen to find two men having sex. After watching him for a minute he came what sempt like a gallon of cum.

He reached for a paper towel and then stopped." I'll get it later."He closed the laptop screen and then went out the door toward our pool and dived in. I found my self with a boner as I watched him, I walked over to the pile of cum he had left and stuck a finger in it. I brought it up to my mouth and tasted it.I found it unbelivabley good I licked up the rest off the counter.I heard the car pull into the drive way.I saw Mike jump up and start to run inside as I ran upstairs.Later thatnight all I could think about was mikes cock.I found myself cumming multiple times.Later that week when my Mom went to work.I got up and went to take a bath.The bath was up aginst the wall with a large bay window next to it.It could acomodadateabout four people.I the bath was filling up I started to think non-gay thoughts I started to think about my mom in a skimpy bikini.I was so hard.Then I heard the doorbell ring.I wondered if it was the package that I ordered.I looked out the window and it the UPS guy dropping off a package.I walked down stairs waited for him to leave the went out naked and grabbed the package and opened the box, it was my sex doll I ordered online. I quickly pulled it out and blew it up and took it upstairs for my bath.I turned off the water and soaked in. The doll had a bikini but before I got in I went into my moms room and got a skimpy two piece and put that on it and set the default on next to the bath. I had got this doll specially ordered with my mothers face printed on it. As I laidin the bath I slid the doll onto my cock and began to fuck it.

"Well, what do we have here?"

As I turned around I found Mike holding the pink bikini, wearing a pair of tight bike shorts and no shirt.

"My friend in a bath fucking his mother, interesting."

"Ya, so I admit I think about her."

"I'm not suprised, she is beautiful. I could just imgaine fucking her, while wearing this bikini."

As he said that he walked out of the room still holding the bikini. I returned to fucking the doll and aminute later a pair of bike shorts landed in front of me. I turned around again to see mike wearing the pink bikini top and bottoms, with his cock buldging through.

"Don't mind if I join you."

He then got in next to me

"Lets, play truth or dare."

"Ok you go first Mike truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"Ok I dare you to, cover yourself in body oil."

"Easy." He then grabbed the body oil from the side of the bath stood up and poured it on himself.

He rubbed it on to himself and then down and under the bikini top and bottoms.

"Ok truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to cum in the dolls mouth and then french kiss it."

I stood up and began to slide it in my moms mouth and quickly came in her mouth. I then pulled it toward me and began to stick my tounge in and eat my jizz, it tasted great.

"Alright, then. Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Ok, Are you gay?"

"No."

"Alright, ask me truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to put on your mom's bikini."

"Hold on then."

I got up out of the bath and dried off and went into mymoms room and got her skimpiest bikini and put it on.
I returned to the bath and shook my hips at Mik eand then got in.

"Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"Ok I dare you to stand up turn around and show me your ass hole."

He stood up and removed the Bikini bottoms and then spread his cheeks for me.

Since he was turned around I started to jerk off to his butthole and ended up jizzing on it.

" That feels nice."

" But I thought you wern't gay"

"No, but I'm Bisexual.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

Now truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok I dare you to fuck your mom."

I began to pick up the doll.

"No, not the doll,your real mom,"

"Ok but, what if she dosn't want to do it with me?"

"She will don't worry."

We both got out of the bath and when Mike began to but on clothes I told him to just keep the bikini on and go around like that or naked since I did'nt care.We continued Our day as normal.The next day went well as well but on friday is when I planned it all out, I would fuck my mom on that day.She had stayed home that day.I would also tell her about me and mike. I had also left the doll out for her to find. I had watched her find it under my bed from the bathroom. Then After she had pulled it out she had taken it downstairs to look at. After I saw her do that I waited and then followed her.

"Hey Mom, listen sorry about you finding that doll. It was the closest that I could get to fucking you."

She was speechless.

"Its just that you are so beautiful. I also have to tell you about how my life has changed in the past week."

She was still amazed. I could also she her nipples sticking through her blouse.

"I have relizied that both me and Mike are bisexual and that I love cum."

"Well, I guess I can't judge, I do love cum. But I just can't believe that you have wanted to have sex with me. But I have to ask, are you really gay?"

"Mom go up and get an bath, and look out the window."

"Ok, I will But."

"Just go mom."

She then went up stairs and I went into Mikes room where I found him sucking on his special cum dildo. I was special because you could accutally have the balls filled up with cum and it could shoot out.

"Mike go outside naked and lay down by the pool in my mom's string bikini, Ok."

"Ya, fine Why though?"

"No reason."

He got up grabbed the bikini bottoms and walked outside. I followed him out a minute later.As I left I heard the shower water turn on. I too had but on a pair of her bikini bottoms. As I went out I could see Mikes Cock pushing up on the bottoms.I walked over infront of him, dropped to my knees and began to take off his bottoms and suck his cock.It felt so good in my mouth.It was'nt long before he warned me he was going to cum and I pulled out and let his jizz fly onto my stomach and my face.I told him to turn around. I took my cock out and spit onto his butthole.I also took some cum from my chest rubbed it on my finger and put it up his ass.Pulled it out and followed it with my cock.I thrusted for about a minute before I pulled out and came on his ass.I bent down and began to lick up the cum from his ass. After I licked it all up he turned around and tounge kissed me and pulled the remaining cum from my mouth. As we kissed I reached down and shoved a finger up his ass.I pulled it out and said thank you and then told him to find me in half an hour.

He laid back down with an erection as I entered the house naked and hard.I walked up to Mike's room and grabbed his squirting dildo and put it up my ass and shot some jizz and then put some onto my chest and face.I then took it to go to the bathroom to find my mom, naked in the bath with her hand under the bubbles and the other one holding her tit.As I walked in I laid down in the bath with her. Her naked boobs were floating in the water.I reached over and took them into my mouth.

"Listen Daniel, ugh."

With my mouth on her tit and her hand rubbing on her clit it did'nt take her ling to cum.
As she came I reached over and grabbed the squirting dildo and inserted it up her pussy and began to pump it in and out. I leaned over and began to tounge kiss her, darting my cum covered tounge in and out.
Our chests were touching, the cum from my chest was rubbing all over her large breasts.After doing this for about two minutes, I began to make the dildo cum deep inside of her.

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum."She moaned

I took the dildo out before she came and took my cock and put it deep in her cunt.
I thrust it in and out repeatedly before blowing my huge load on her big tits.
I went down and began to lick the cum from her tits.Before I knew it Mike (Dressed)was at the door with news
"The new neighbors are here and they want to meet us."

Published 
Written by daniel157
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors