Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Gone Black - Susan's Story - Part IV

"Hell hath no fury...."

54
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Susan was moaning softly when Samuel began to lower her legs. For over five minutes he had held them up by his shoulders as he pounded her hard. His thrusts had more force behind them this time. She had sensed his determination and aggression. She knew why. When he finally came with a loud roar, she felt his come spurting inside her. It had been the first time she had actually felt a man’s cum spurting inside her.

He kissed her as he laid down her legs. “What was that all about?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“How was it for you?”

She kissed him, ignoring his question. “No one has ever fucked me the way you have.”

She felt his cock twitch inside her. He was still hard  She knew that men liked to hear that sort of thing, but with Samuel, she meant it. “Aren’t you going to pull out then?”

He smiled and shook his head. “I haven’t finished yet. There’s another full nut left.”

“Nut?”

“Testicle. Men have two testicles full of sperm.”

She smiled. “So, you have one more to give me.”

“Your maths are good.”

“Cheeky bugger,” she responded as she put one leg over his, holding him in.

“What is it about guys like you wanting to get girls like me pregnant?”

“It’s historical and goes back to our cultures.”

“Oh?”

“Way back in the past girls from your culture and background would never go near guys like me. Guys from your culture would take girls from my culture as mistresses, but never as a serious relationship. Over the years things changed. Girls like you got curious and broke those taboos. They found us better lovers. You were treated better too. It became a challenge and a bragging point, guys like me, taking girls like you, especially if you were married. But the real pinnacle was reached when you started to have our children, especially if you were still living with your husbands, taking one of us as a lover and having his child.”

“Then you leave them?”

“Not necessarily. Taking a married woman from her husband and remarrying her is common, and it is quite an achievement.”

“And where are you in all this?”

He smiled. “Oh, I’m just feeling my way around first. Taking things step by step.”

“And the first step is getting me pregnant?” she asked as she felt his erection beginning to stir inside again.

He kissed her. “No, the first step was getting you into my bed. The rest will follow naturally!”

“So, you have me in your bed, no protection, defenceless, what comes next?”

His hands slid under her bottom as he shifted positions on top of her. “What do you think?” he asked as he began his rhythmic thrusting again.

Susan groaned. “That’s it, take advantage of me!”

“I am,” he responded as he began to speed up his thrusts.

He fucked her longer this time but with less aggression. Susan had a run of orgasms before he finally stopped. This time he slipped off her body and unfastened her shackles. He had just released the last wrist when her mobile started to ring. It was her husband. Susan switched it to speaker phone and motioned with a finger on his lips to be quiet.

“Where are you?” he asked, “I’ve been ringing the house for ages.”

“I know I heard it,” she lied. “I’m having an early night.”

“It’s only ten-thirty.”

“I have a friend with me. He wanted an early night.”

He laughed. “Trying to wind me up, hey?”

“What makes you think I am winding you up? Do you think I’m not capable?”

He laughed again. “You haven’t got it in you. You’re a one-man woman.”

Samuel put his hand over his mouth to stifle laughter. He could see the anger on her face.

“Have you been fucking drinking?”

His voice still had tones of laughter. “Just a few with the lads.”

“Lads… boys… you’re supposed to be a married man with a wife at home.”

“Look, this is a corporate weekend. I am out with clients representing our bank.”

“Your fucking bank, you mean! I was let go remember?”

“I thought we had been through all this shit?”

“You may have, but I haven’t. You fuck off with you clients and I’ll keep your bed warm with my boyfriend. And, by the way, he’s Black and he’s fucking me bareback. Proper bareback. No pill and no condoms,” she replied, ending the call, and switching off her phone.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

Samuel was shaking. He could feel her anger. She put her phone down and put her arm around him. “Sorry about that. I’ve had enough of his shit.”

He laughed. “Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you.”

She laughed too and kissed him. “I would never speak to you like that. You treat me properly. He doesn’t, and that’s the last time I’m taking any more shit from him.”

“I’m sorry,” he told her. “I didn’t realise that things were that bad. Susan went on to tell him how, when it came to the redundancies, he didn’t stick up for her. “They sounded him out about me working from home part-time, and he told him that were planning to start a family anyway, so they let me go. If it had been my decision I would have stayed on for a while.”

“Shit!”

“Yes, I never had a say in it.”

“I’m so sorry,” he told her.

She shrugged. “It’s not your fault, and not your problem. And while we are on the subject. I’m not going to hold you to what I said about you getting me pregnant. It’s my choice, and my problem. I don’t want to drag you into any obligations. If I get pregnant it’s my look-out not yours.”

They kissed. “It is my responsibility as well, so I do have an obligation of one form or another.”

“Thank you. Anyway, let's deal with that problem if and when it arises.,” she said reaching for his cock. “You might not be able to get pregnant in the first place.”

Samuel felt himself stirring. She was egging him on, taunting him into action. He rose up from the bed and grabbed her by the hips. “On your fucking knees,” he told her. “I’ll fucking show you how capable I am,” he added as he gripped her hips and slipped his hardness into her.

 

Samuel woke Susan early the next morning. Sunlight was streaming through his bedroom window, and he was horny. Her body was pressed against him most of the night. It wasn’t often that he slept the whole night with a woman. He aroused her with his fingers, stroking her clitty at first and then slipping them deep inside her. He was still finger fucking her when she awoke fully. He lifted her on top of him and let her fuck him for a while before rolling her onto her back, and finishing off with a good, hard pounding.

They lay there talking for a while and then Susan offered to make some coffee, he gave her one of his dressing gowns to wear. After their first cup, he offered to get her clothes and belongings, but she didn’t want them back.

“I’m enjoying this,” she told him. “I like feeling vulnerable in your presence.” She opened out her dressing gown and exposed her body. “I want to be ready for you whenever you need a fuck.”

He felt horny again, he kissed her and ran his hands over her body. He cupped her breasts in his hands and she reminded him that they belonged to him now. When his hand moved down to her mound, she reminded him again that her cunt belonged to him as well. He loved the vulgarity in the tone of her voice and fingered her.

“I’ll fuck you later,” he told her. “But I would really like to take you into town. I want us to be seen together as a couple, holding hands and stuff. I sometimes drop by a bar in town. Friends of mine go there, sometimes we have lunch.”

Susan touched his bulge. “Well, I am yours for the weekend and if that’s what you want…”

“I… I don’t want to compromise you in any way.”

She kissed him. “You won’t be, and I would be proud to be seen with you. I would also enjoy being shown off to your friends as the new married woman in your life. You would like that, wouldn’t you? Kissing me, touching me, letting them know that you are fucking me.”

She had pushed him too far now. He lifted her onto the edge of the kitchen table. Susan sat and opened her legs, exposing herself to him while he released his cock from his shorts. “Fuck… you are some fucking…”

“Go on say it?” she told him as he slipped his cock into her. “You can use the whore word if you want. Call me a slut too. I don’t mind.”

“You are some fuck,” he told her.

“Yes, I am. Your fuck-slut. Remember that, I am your fuck-slut!”

Samuel came deep inside her. Minutes later, she slid off his table leaving a residue of his cum oozing from her cunt.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments