Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morgan Gets Blacked

"At thirty-eight, my fascination with black men ended when I was blacked, now I am addicted."

96
21 Comments 21
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Karen and I were friends from our college days and have been able to sustain a friendship since our college days. We stay in touch and share many things and some secrets of our dark side. One thing we share is our likes and dislikes of men and women. We are both divorced, and Karen is a bit of a slut, and me, well, I am just a horny old lady who needs some loving from time to time.

We were at Karen's place one night talking trash and drinking some cheap wine, and of course, Karen asked me when was the last time I had been laid. She always had a perverted interest in my sex life or lack of one. I told her it had been a while, in fact, too long.

She was quick with a comeback. "You should be getting more dick at your age more than once in a while, at least weekly. Some stud needs to be fucking you, Morgan. You got a hot body; use the tits Rob paid for in your divorce. I am sure he would want you to use those 38s. Lucas always puts his face between my boobs; he is a tit man, you know."

Lucas is a black man who has dominated Karen lately and shared her more than once with his bros. Karen is addicted to black cock and loves to be used.

"Do you want me to ask Lucas to hook you up with a bull who can lay some black pipe to your snowflake pussy? "

"Not necessary. Besides, I can find my own men," I said.

"Come on, Morgan, what's the matter? Haven't you been blacked?"

I shook my head; I have always wanted to try dark meat but never could bring myself to spread my legs and let a black man fuck me.

"Girl, you don't know what you are missing. Feeling that thick shaft of a black cock stretching your tight pussy and you whimpering as he fucks your tight cunt and cums in you."

Karen had had several black lovers before and after her divorce and told me about them. I was always intrigued by them and in disbelief at Karen's desire to let them bang her. More so, I tended not to believe her stories, the girth, and length of a black man's cock.

I was aroused and acquiesced to Karen, who kept hounding me to go to the club with her. I even agreed to meet this friend of Tyrone's. Lucas was a black stud who would give me an orgasm I would not soon forget. I would not mind getting laid, but I disagreed with letting this guy in my pants tonight; just to meet him was my absolute limit.  

"Let's go," and I will call Tyrone and ask him to bring a friend who would be willing to blacken you," Karen said with a sly grin and a mischievous glint in her eye.

We met at a club, and Tyrone made the introductions. He brought a friend to accompany him, a tall, muscular ebony man whose head was shaved.

"Lucas, this is Morgan, Karen's friend, the one I told you about," giving Lucas a sly wink.

The music was loud, and the drinks flowed freely. Karen and Tyrone were dancing, with his hands all over Karen, mainly on her ass. Karen managed to grope Tyrone's sizeable package and run her hand along his thigh and over his obviously engorged prick. After a few hours, we decided to go to Tyrone's place for a nightcap.

"Maybe a little more than a nightcap," Karen chirped.

"Maybe so," said Lucas with a devious grin and a wink for Tyrone.

We walked up the stairs, and I felt Lucas's broad hand riding on my ass and him pulling me close to him. I did like his strong hand squeezing my ample booty.

We had a nightcap, and Tyrone slipped an interracial porn DVD into the DVD. We all got cozy, and Tyrone and Karen were making out, and I found this to be a significant turn-on. It was not long, and Karen's top lay on the floor with Tyrone's face buried between her luscious boobs and his finger pulling on her nipples.

While Lucas was kissing my neck, I watched Tyrone's black hand slide up Karen's white thigh and disappear under her black skirt. Karen was humping his hand, and this was making me wet.

The DVD played on, and I heard the slurping of someone getting a blowjob. I noticed a sizable bulge in Lucas's pants as he watched the movie.

"I can't believe a dude could have a cock that size like the one in the video."

The other three laughed, and Tyrone stated, "Karen said that you never had a black cock, is that true or just bull?"

"It is true; I have come close a few times but always chickened out, so no, I have never been with a black man," I said timidly.

"You have never really had fucking great sex unless a black man has fucked you. Hell, you have probably never seen a black cock," Lucas stated.

Tyrone stood up and unzipped his pants, and out came his cock. I just looked at it in disbelief.

Tyrone offered up his cock by unzipping his trousers and pulling out his cock with Karen's assistance.

"Go on, Morgan, touch it. Touch it, Morgan; it won't bite. Karen's touched it many times; after all, she is a black cock slut," Tryone said boisterously.  

Karen said, "Maybe she just craves Lucas's cock. Do you, Morgan?"

I smiled and grew bolder as my shaking hand touched the dark ebony shaft of Tyrone's dick. The damn thing was huge yet smooth as my fingers caressed it.

Reaching out, I touched his ebony cock, stroked it, and discovered that my hand would not fit entirely around his massive cock. It felt really nice and seemed to get thicker with every stroke. Tyrone grabbed the back of my head and pulled it closer to him. My lips were just frog hair from the head of his black cock.

Karen and Lucas were fascinated with my reaction to seeing my first black cock and knew I was ready to suck it, but Karen wanted to suck his dick.

"You want to suck a dick, then suck Lucas's black snake cock. Show the bitch Lucas," Karen demanded.

Lucas dropped his slacks, and there was the most enormous, thickest black cock she had ever seen jutting out at her. I needed no urging, I opened my mouth, and Lucas willingly shoved his black cock in my mouth.

"Suck it, snowflake; if you do good, I will fuck you,"

I opened my mouth and started to lick his large black head. Slowly I began to take more of him in my mouth. He was moaning and telling me how good it made him feel. I wanted to please him, and at the same time, very scared of the size of his cock. I sucked it a few times, and his wet knob slipped from my mouth along with a strand of drool. Lucas was fucking my mouth, and I fucking liked it.

LusiaRozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusiaRozo

Lucas grabbed my long brunette hair and said, "Morgan show us your tits; you have some nice ones."

I stood up, unbuttoned my blouse, and let my shirt drop as he rubbed my tits through my bra and kissed me. My bra being a front closure made it easy for his fingers to pop the hooks off, springing my tits free. He cupped them, telling everyone what a nice set of tits I had.

"See what you're getting tonight, Bro; you can even fuck them with that big cock of yours," Tyrone said.

Glancing over at Karen and Tyrone lying on the floor, Karen, with her back arched, impaled on his black spear, rocked back and forth. Karen was riding Tyrone, and his big black cock went in and out of her sloppy cunt. Karen moaned as she thrust her cunt onto his black spear. I could hear the sounds of her being fucked.

Lucas pawed my 38D tits pretty well as he squeezed my fleshy mounds and bit my nipples. Lucas popped the button off my skirt, snatching it from my hips and tossing it to the side. Un buttoning my skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. While sucking on my tits, Lucas, my first black man to finger my white pussy. Lucas announced to everyone how wet the white bitch was, and then Lucas tore my thong off, leaving it on the floor in tatters.

Now I am naked, lying on the floor with a black stud standing over me, his pendulum-like cock bouncing in the air, ready to take me.

Lucas stepped out of his trousers and stood over me with his enormous cock jutting from his body. I could see his pre-cum, and my slobber on his spherical purple head. Damn, he looked hot, and his cock was at full erection. Strangely enough, I wanted him to black me. I forgot about not letting him get in my pants tonight, and now I wanted his swollen appendage in my pussy. I knelt and began sucking him, tasting his pre-cum,  and slobbering all over his erection. Lucas moaned and grabbed my head and was fucking my mouth. I thought I would choke as he forced his cock to slide down my throat, filling it with his throbbing cock, slick with pre-cum.

Lucas took his cock out of my mouth and said, "Let's stretch that white pussy, slut, and I'll show you what it is like to be fucked with a black cock. I will spoil you, and all you will want is black cock, just like your slut friend Karen there."

I looked over, and Karen was kneeling on the floor. Her legs splayed wide, her fat pussy lips gapping, and Tyrone buried his black cock as deep as he could into her sloppy pussy. With his hands on her hips, he pulled her back onto his black rod, pounding her juicy snatch. She was no longer moaning loudly but begging Tyrone to fuck her harder. Tyrone grabbed her swaying tits, held her tightly on his cock, and filled her pussy with his seed.

 I laid back on the couch with my legs spread. Lucas knelt down and began licking my cunt. I felt his tongue fucking my hole. While I had had my pussy licked before, it was never like Lucas was tonguing me now. Then the moment I was craving, The intense penetration of this black dick made me wince. I felt that Lucas would tear my pussy as I felt the bulbous head of his cock at my pussy.

The shiny black head stretched my vagina, making my eyes water, and finally, I was impaled on Lucas's spear. My pussy stretched, and I wailed as he fucked me. Thank God I was as wet as Lucas needed me to be. I picked up my hips and wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my ankles. More of his mammoth cock slid in and out of me. His cock was deep in me, a little more than half of his cock and more to come. I felt a tingle deep in my pussy and knew I was about to cum again.

I tightened my cunt on his cock as he tried to fuck me harder. I soon started to spasm and held his cock tight as I moaned and began to scream at the intensity of my orgasm. Lucas just had his cock deep in me, then I relaxed. He started to fuck me again then the intensity began to rise once more and washed over me. Now Lucas was fucking me harder, and this time he was picking up the pace. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. I started to cum again, and he was about to let loose. As I came, he was squirting his black seed deep in my cunt. I could feel him spraying my insides with his hot cum.

We held each other tight and kissed, then he withdrew his cock. He then wanted me on all fours, and I gladly did it. He fingered my pussy as he slid his cock into it again. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he fucked me hard. This time I felt him go thru my cervix and into my womb. It hurt a little at first, but it soon turned to pleasure.

No one had ever fucked me that deep before. As my orgasm was building, Lucas slipped his finger into my ass. It felt strange, but he fucked my ass with his finger. My orgasm grew, and I exploded, bathing his cock with cum. He came again, and I felt more of his cum deep inside.

We collapsed on the couch and watched Karen in the cowgirl position with her legs around Tyrone's waist, riding on his black sword. Cum splattered from her gaping slit.

Lucas and I slept in his room, and I made it to the shower the following day. I still had cum dripping out of my pussy. In the shower, I sucked Lucas's black cock again and swallowed a fresh load of cum of his of cum.

That morning, Lucas informed me that I was to shave my pussy. He wanted my pussy shaved before he would fuck me again. I had always kept my pubic hair trimmed neatly. When I got home, I shaved my pussy and have had it shaved since. Lucas and I fucked for the next four months when he got a job offer in Florida. We corresponded a few times, but since I have had other black lovers. As I have enjoyed others, Lucas was my first, and I will never forget, the night I got my first black cock and was truly blacked. Karen was right; I did not know what I had been missing.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments