Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part I

"Sandie and Danny begin the holiday of a lifetime that will change their lives forever"

149
24 Comments 24
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about the joys of non-monogamy. Wife sharing today is becoming more and more mainstream, and more often than not initiated by the husband. It is rare that a woman will go to her husband and seek sex with other men. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this case however, it was on the table from the start, and it began with Sandie, a woman far from the “mainstream”."

Sandie sat forward on the edge of the bed as Danny came back into the room. “Well, that’s the suitcases put away,” he said returning from the garage. Like Sandie he was well-tanned from their break away.

“Till next time,” she said with a hint in her voice as he approached.

“Maybe,” he commented as he came to a halt in front of her.

Her hands reached out to his waist and her fingers clutched his belt buckle. “Any regrets?”

He shook his head.

“Honestly?”

His head shook again. “No,” he started to say as her busy fingers began to unbuckle his trousers.

“You?”

“Definitely not!” she responded instantly. “I loved every moment of it.”

He looked into her eyes. Sandie was not the same woman that went away three weeks ago. Then, she had been tired; stressed out after her first year of guiding sixth-form students through their English A-level exams. He too had had a tiring year; his business partner died suddenly and left him running the business by himself. There had been strains in their marriage too, dealing with their two sons deciding to go away to university rather than stay local, among other things. The school holidays couldn’t come quickly enough. Danny had recruited an experienced manager to share the workload, and the boys had decided to go hiking in Germany. Then they spotted a last-minute cancellation for a holiday in Jamaica in the local travel agents when out shopping one Saturday. It had been a godsend and sent them off on a journey that would have life-changing consequences.

As her fingers tugged at his zipper she asked him once again, “Are you sure that you have no regrets?”

“No. I would have said so if I had. You should know me well enough by now!”

“Sorry, I… I just wanted to be sure that what we did… what I did, isn’t going to affect our marriage. You know how much I love you don’t you?”

His hand touched her cheek. “What we did we did together, and I don’t regret one iota of it. To be honest, I have never enjoyed myself so much in my life.”

“But I spent practically the whole of our holiday with another man. Not just any man, but a….”

“Jamaican man,” he finished. “I know Sandie. You fucked a Black guy. You were like a bitch on heat, and I loved every moment of it. Those times that I managed to get to watch you;  get to see you, get to take part, join in with you and Jermaine will be etched in my memory for the rest of my life. I get hard just thinking about it.”

There were tears in her eyes, but she still managed a laugh. “It does make you hard, I can see that,” she said holding his erection. “I behaved like a slut. Is that what is making you hard?”

“You behaved like a woman. You were your natural self, liberated and wild, I enjoyed seeing you in a way that I have never seen you before. I saw you enjoying the fullness of sex, and I loved it.”

She kissed the tip of his cock and then looked back up at him. “So, what moment stands out for you then?”

He spoke without hesitation. “The first time I saw you taking his cock to your mouth. The morning after your first night with him I went up to see if you were awake and asked did you want coffee. The bedroom door was ajar, and I looked in on you. You were lying halfway down the bed holding the base of his cock and you were licking him and sucking him. Jermaine was lying back with his hands behind his head, eyes closed, enjoying it. His face was contorted, and he was moaning softly. He opened his eyes and spotted me, then waved me away.”

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

“I… I didn’t know that.”

“I know. I went downstairs and a few minutes later I heard you fucking… again.”

She smiled. “Yes, I climbed on top of him,” she replied with dreamy eyes. “But why that incident?”

“Because we had been together for a few weeks before you took my cock to your mouth, as with other boyfriends before me, but Jermaine was more or less a stranger, and you did it with him without hesitation.”

“Sorry, I just got carried away.”

“There’s no need to apologise. You were doing what comes naturally… liberated and wild.”

Sandie laughed. “Liberated and wild!”

Danny stroked her hair. “What… what was your standout moment?”

She pulled away and looked into space as she thought for a moment. “Let’s get into bed shall we?”

“I thought you wanted to go shopping… stock up.”

“Fuck the shopping,” she laughed. “Let’s get into bed, we can do that later. Anyway, we are jet lagged and you need some quality time with me. We haven’t slept alone for almost three weeks!”

Danny laughed and stepped back tugging furiously at his pants. Moments later he was laying back with his hands under his head while Sandie took his cock to his lips. “Don’t wait for me,” she said softly, “this is your treat. A special thank you for sharing me with another man!”

He closed his eyes, and his mind went back to the first time he had caught Jermaine fucking her. It had been the afternoon after catching her having oral sex.  They had had lunch together and then after a while of sunbathing by the pool, Jermaine had taken Sandie up to their hotel room. He had followed on ten minutes later and caught them having sex. The bedroom door ajar again and Sandie kneeling on the edge of the bed, face down on the bed sheet, screaming her head off as Jermaine fucked her from behind. Standing behind her, he drove hard into her. One hand gripping a clump of her hair and the other slapping her thigh intermittently with power that left red marks. At the same time, he called her names. “Come on you married slut. Come on my little fuck-whore, enjoy some big, black cock.”

Danny was shocked. He had never used such language, not even the heat of passion, and even though he had tugged her hair and spanked her, it had never been with such ferocity. Then there was his size. He had always been proud of his eight inches of manhood, but Jermaine was at least three inches bigger and much thicker. He could understand her screaming. He could see why she screamed for more and more, and he could acknowledge why she was praising his cock. Danny watched Jermaine begin emptying his seed into her and snuck quietly away to the spare room.

A few strokes of his cock later, he was releasing his own seed, but his was going into his hand. The privilege of emptying his seed inside the hot, tight, love channel, of his adoring wife was now given over to another man.  

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments