Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Craigslist Hookup

"the first time I tried Craigslist personal ads -Interracial -"

54
19 Comments 19
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I had heard about Craigslist personal ads before, but it seemed so trashy. Plus I didn't really think I needed it anyway. What the hell, though. Things don't really seem like they can get worse than they are now.

Account made.

Create Ad.

“28 female, BBW (SSBBW), married, looking for fun. NSA." Include cleavage-no-face-picture.

Guys only go for big girls if they get turned down by the pretty skinny girls. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of them will want to just hook up.

Refresh e-mail page.

Holy FUCK!

Thirty-four responses in about two minutes!

Scroll. That's insane. There's no way any of these are real.

“Down to fuck?'

“Where can you meet?”

I find one. Twenty-three-year-old black guy. He's near where I work. That'll be convenient. Says he doesn't eat pussy but likes big girls and wonders if I can suck cock too. Hmm. I send him a message back. I can be available in fifteen minutes, I tell him. "Can I meet you somewhere or is your place available?"

His place.

Awesome.

I throw on what I think is cute enough panties, jeans, low-cut top. This won't be on long anyway. I shrug in the mirror.

Knock. Oh fuck, I can smell the weed from here. That's okay. At least he will be chill.

I go in and without much introduction, we immediately go back to the bedroom. He kisses me. I haven't been with a black guy in a while. This is going to be fun. It doesn't take long before he starts stripping me down.

He loves my big boobs. He's all over them with his hands and his mouth. He keeps biting my nipples. I love his mouth on them. A moan escapes my mouth.

I sit on the edge of the bed and grab a hold of his big cock - nearly eight inches, I think. Doesn't seem hard all the way. Maybe it's the weed. I look up at him and ask if I can put his cock in my mouth. He says, "No time like the present." I lick the head of his cock.

Fuck, it has been a while. I instantly want him to fuck me.

I lower my head down onto his cock. Slurping away up and down. I struggle a little with his size. It's been so long since I've had one this big; will take some practice. I can't tell if he's fully hard, though. Maybe it's the size of his cock? Weird.

I get on my hands and knees on the bed, bending over in front of him. I tell him I want him to fuck me. And I do need it. I'm nervous, but I need to be fucked.

He wastes no time. He rubs the head of his cock up and down the slit of my smooth, bald pussy. He comments on how wet I am already. Says a good cock sucker always gets off with a big cock in their mouth. I suddenly feel his cock push into me.

“Fuck, you're tight,” he gasps. “Let's fix that.”

He grabs my hips and pulls me hard onto his cock. I gasp. He is much bigger than I have had in a while! When he slaps my ass hard, I can feel the sting.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

“You like that big black cock in you, don't you, slut?”

I just moan, thrusting back into him as he pounds his cock into me. He slaps my ass again.

Fuck yes, I could cum if he just kept going. But he slows down a bit. In and out. His whole length, in and out. I tell him I want more. But he just keeps up with this pace.

He pulls out and tells me to roll onto my back; he wants to see my tits and big belly bounce. I stand up and turn around and face him. I can see my pussy juices on his cock. I ask him if I can suck his cock first to clean it up. He holds it up to me. I kneel down and can smell me on his cock.

Fuck, it smells so good.

I take his cock into my mouth again. I go all the way down and make sure to tighten my lips when I come back off of it. I want all that juice in my mouth. All of it.

He grabs me by the arm and pulls me up to my feet. “Lie back. I want that pussy.”

I do as he says, and he again wastes no time at all. He grabs my ankles and pushes my legs back in the air. He thrusts his cock into me hard. It nearly takes my breath away. He doesn't ease me into it this time. He stands straight up and pounds away at my pussy with his big black cock.

"Grab your ankles and keep your pussy wide open."

He grabs onto my boobs and my belly. Hand fulls at a time. I go to reach down to rub my clit but he tells me no.

Damn it.

After a bit, he tells me to kneel again and suck his cock dry now.

I kneel to the floor and take a hold of his cock. I put the head of his cock in my mouth. Slowly suck on it, moving my lips around the head. I slowly move my head down so he's in my throat. He moans. I pull back to the middle of his shaft and then back down. Going to pick up the pace here soon. He needs to cum.

Fuck it.

I reach behind him and grab onto his ass and pull him hard into my throat and start gagging on his cock. Over and over again I bob and gag. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me off his cock and starts jerking it hard as he shoots cum all over my face and boobs. So much cum!

“Fuck, bitch, you trying to make me see Jesus or something, God damn!”

He stumbles back a bit and tosses a small hand towel at me.

“God damn. Fuck.” He lights up for another smoke.

I stand up. He tells me he follows the Rastafarian way. I must have looked confused. He laughs. "You beat pussy, not eat it."

I start gathering my clothes. He runs his hand across my stomach up to my boobs again.

“I love all this. Big girls really just fucking got it.”

Being big is attractive? Hmm. I can work with that.

Soon as I get out to my car, I know I had to do this again.

Published 
Written by RaeRoughNBusty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments