Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Wish For - Part 3 The Waitress

"I had never seen anything like it. And where was Eddie when I needed him? Instead I ran upstairs and grabbed my strap-on."

58
17 Comments 17
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3 of Eira's fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you like it."

Emma

 I was in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell, and it was just a few seconds later when I opened the door. Fortunately, I was able to hide most of my naked body behind the door when I opened it.

“Thank you, my lovely,” and the young delivery man turned and smiled as he trotted down the steps and I quickly grabbed the parcel from the step, making sure he got a brief glance at my bottom. One day, I thought, one day, I will let him see the full picture.

I ran back downstairs to the kitchen and quickly opened the parcel. Oh yes, I thought, just what I hoped it was, but I would need Eddie to help me set them up.

“Hi, Eira. Have you phoned her yet?” I waited a few minutes.

“Eira, phone her now!”

“OK.”

Whilst I was waiting, I opened one of the boxes and had a better look. It looked lovely and had that fresh plastic smell and a soft, smooth texture. I carefully placed it where, I would assume, it is worn. I had a look at the instruction leaflet and then put it all to one side, for Eddie. My phone went ping.

“I’ve spoken to her!”

“And?”

“She said she’d love to.”

“Eira, please just tell me. Everything.”

“Sorry. Lunch tomorrow, 2 o’clock, at Barny’s.”

“And she knows I will be there?”

“Yes.”

“OK, Eira, good girl. Please wear something pretty but sexy. Make sure you have panties on. Meet you there.”

“Yes, Emma, I will.”

 

Eira

 I cannot believe how nervous I had been making that phone call. I had kept putting it off until I got Emma’s message, but when I got off the phone, I was so excited. And now, a day later, my nerves had returned. I dressed as Emma had told me to, and then changed, and changed again.

“Oliver, what do you think?” He smiled, and I quickly kissed him. “You sure you don’t mind, my darling?” He kissed me this time, a lovely, deep passionate kiss.

“And if I did mind?”

“Then I wouldn’t go.” He knew that was true, but he smiled and kissed me softly on my forehead.

“As long as you come home as horny as last weekend, I don’t mind!” I blushed, just slightly, as I remembered last weekend. When I got home, I was in such a horny state that I had almost completely lost control, and I had ravished him, several times.

I finally settled for a lovely dress, with my hold-ups and, as instructed, a nice pair of panties, and with Oliver’s reassurances in my ear and a mixture of excitement and nerves, off I set.

I got there first and ordered a bottle of Prosecco, as I knew it was Emma’s chosen drink, and sat, looking at the doors, my nerves increasing steadily. And then I saw her.

I know it had only been a week since I had first seen her, and whilst I did recognise her, she looked so different than I remembered. She spotted me and waved and, as she walked across the bar towards me, I could not help examining her more closely. And the nearer she got to me, the more I realised just how lovely she was and how much younger than me she was. Oh, I hope she will not be disappointed, I thought.

“Hi Eira, how lovely to see you.” She sat and smiled at me, and I poured her a drink whilst we passed pleasantries. She was all smiles and I remembered that first time we had met, as it was her beautiful green eyes that had caught my attention, even though, at that time, I was trying to hide my embarrassment, my panties having been placed in the middle of the table by Emma.

“I must admit,” she said smiling, “it’s not something you often see on a table in the restaurant!” and we both laughed. “But,” she continued, “you were having lunch with Emma, so I shouldn’t have been that surprised.”

“Oh, you know Emma?” At first, I was taken aback, in fact, I was a little hurt. So, Emma had set it up?

“I’ve only met her once.” Becky was smiling, her head slightly bowed, and she shook her lovely head, just slightly and looked up and giggled. “I will never forget that, ever!”

“Tell me,” I said, my unease disappearing.

“Has she ever taken you shopping?” Over the next ten minutes, Becky told me how she had bumped into Emma, whilst out shopping. Emma had recognised her from the bar, here in Windsor, and they had popped into a bar for a drink and a chat.

“It was just crazy. I mean, whilst I had seen here before, in Henry’s where I work, within ten minutes of chatting with her, I found myself telling her things I would not dream of telling anyone!” Oh, I can believe it.

“So, anyway,” she continued, “next minute she has me in the lingerie section in a nearby store and makes me try on some lovely sets.” I knew there would be more, and Becky looked around as if checking no one was listening. “And she walks in, simply pulling the curtain open, and then tells me to try all of them, but to leave the curtain open! And she walks out!”

“And did you?”

“Yes, I just couldn’t believe I did it,” and Becky giggled and shook her head, “Loads of people walked past and saw me and, according to Emma, one bloke walked past several times!”

Now it was my turn, and I briefly explained how I had met Emma and told her about the party. Becky’s face was a picture, as I described being led away by Emma’s guests and being tied up and used.

“Oh my god, Eira!” she said, her eyes sparkling, “Do you have any idea what she has planned for us?”

“Hi, you two.” It was Emma.

 

Emma

 I had watched them arrive and, though I say so myself, I was very pleased with my selection. Eira had passed her test with flying colours, in fact; there was a part of me that wanted to keep her to myself. The hour or so we had had when everyone had gone had been something special, but I had a feeling about Becky.

I gave them a short time to get to know each other, and when I joined them, they were chatting and giggling, and I ordered another bottle.

They both looked lovely and, as the weather was warm, like me, both were wearing summer dresses and soon the three of us were laughing, both girls sharing their experiences with me. But I thought it was time to have a bit of fun.

“I’ve got something for you both.” They were smiling as I reached into my handbag but, as I put them on the table, they stopped laughing, as it quickly dawned on them what they were.

“Do you like them?”

They glanced at each other, just briefly.

“Are they what I think they are?” said Becky. I nodded.

“Put them in, girls, and we’ll have a bit of fun.” Again, they looked at each other and then back to the table where the two brand-new, fully charged, remote vibrators were waiting.

“Here?” said Eira.

“Yes, here. Now.”

Becky and I watched as Eira quickly picked one up and, after quickly looking around the bar, her hands disappeared under the table. It took a minute or so, and after a wiggle or two, and a little gasp or two, her hands reappeared, without the vibrator.

“Your turn, Becky.”

Becky looked considerably more concerned and, even after she had looked around the bar several times, she looked worried.

“Can I go to the Ladies’ and do it?”

“Yes, you can, But please be quick,” and off she went, the vibrator just visible in her hand. Eira and I waited patiently for a few minutes and then we watched Becky walk back towards us, just slightly awkwardly, as we both giggled.

I waited until she had settled on her chair. Becky and Eira were looking at each other nervously when I clicked on the app on my phone. “Device 1” and “Device 2”. I wondered who was wearing Device 1, and I turned it on.

 

Becky

 

Fucking hell! I didn’t know how much longer I could take this. And looking at Eira, I think she was close to collapse. At that exact moment in time, she had her elbows on the table and her head in her hands, her hair hanging over her face, and her breathing heavy. The neck of her dress was loose, and I could see her gorgeous milky breasts almost in full view. But I think she was past worrying about that.

Suddenly she looked up, and I realised she was very, very close. And I realised what I must look like too. How I hadn’t orgasmed yet was unbelievable, but every time I approached the very limit of what I could bear and my orgasm was on the verge of letting fly, Emma would ease off, and my body would slowly and almost painfully pull back, leaving me in a state of utter sexual frustration.

And I was worried, genuinely worried. Please don’t get me wrong, the last hour and a half had been the most incredible experience, and I knew that when my orgasm did finally explode, it would be mind-blowing. But I have a problem. Whilst I knew this was bound to arise, I could not let it happen here, in this bar, in front of fifty people. No.

Emma had turned Eira’s vibe down, and I could see her gradually gain control, obviously having been so close to her orgasm. Her breathing was heavy, her breasts rising up and down and, as she straightened up, she brushed her hair away from her face. She was flushed and hot, and I wanted her.

Her dark, hard nipples were now clearly visible through her dress, but she didn’t care, and I knew exactly how they would feel. Emma had told us both to remove our bras ages ago, there in the bar, and they were still there, on the table in front of us.

“Time to go, girls.” Emma stood and picked up her bag. Eira and I did our best to stand, our legs shaking, and we walked out arm in arm, following Emma’s gorgeous bottom.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

The walk back to Emma’s was a struggle. Now we were out of there and in the fresh air, I was relieved, but Emma had, once again, started to play with the controls and Eira and I had to hold on to each other. But we made it, just.

 

Eira

 My lovely husband, Oliver, loves to tease me and keep me on the edge, sometimes for hours, before finally sending me crashing over the top. But that has always been just the two of us, in our bed, or at least in the safety of our own home. This was different, oh so very different.

Our walk back to Emma's was a blur. To be honest, I could have walked past my own mother and I would not have noticed. The soft pulses of the vibrator in my pussy were one thing, but now, as we were now moving, just the sensation as we walked added another level, and when I looked at Becky, her eyes seemed to have fogged up. Blimey, I thought, do I look like that? She looked as if she was in mid-orgasm. Oh my.

By the time Emma closed the door, I was in a terrible state. Every single sinew and every nerve in my body was at the limit.

“Take your dresses off, girls,” said Emma, and I pulled it off without hesitation; my breasts felt hard, and I gripped them, squeezing my nipples hard.

“Eira, please help Becky. She seems to be struggling.” Becky had her dress partly over her head, but she was shaking and kept thrusting her hands between her legs. I took the hem and pulled it over her head, her hair covering her face, and as she threw her head back, I thought she was going to explode.

I suppose in my mind, I had imagined me and Becky, lying on Emma’s lovely bed, slowly enjoying each other bodies until we reached our orgasms. But it was nothing like that, and it was utterly and incredibly fucking horny.

At first, I just looked at her, and she at me. We were both naked, our bodies glowing with perspiration and both breathing heavily, our faces flushed, our eyes almost misted over. And suddenly, she was on me.

It can only have been a few seconds that my soaking panties had disappeared, along with the vibrator, and her fingers were driving into my pussy; as I ripped away her panties and discarded her toy, we fell back onto the stairs.

I knew my orgasm was close, but fucking hell, and when I crashed over the edge, I nearly passed out. The waves of extreme pleasure surged through m,e and I just gave myself up to her, my pussy gushing juices.

It was several minutes before I gathered my senses, my body shuddering with the after-shocks. I was lying on the stairs, my bottom on the bottom step. And in front of me, I witnessed Becky in the early stages of her orgasm. And it is something I will never forget.

 

Emma

 If I’m honest, I think I am still in shock. I am not exactly proud to say that I have seen many, many people orgasm, many, many of whom had orgasmed with me, but this was different. I had watched these two utterly gorgeous, sexy, horny and luscious women go through nearly two hours of edging, and when they finally had the chance to release all that pent-up lust, I knew it would be a site to behold. And when Eira had orgasmed, it had been everything and more than I had hoped. But Becky had not cum yet, so I stepped in to assist.

Fucking, fucking hell! When I had driven my fingers deep into her soaking pussy she had orgasmed almost immediately. And ten minutes later, she was still coming. Every time I tried to pull away, she grabbed me, pulling me onto her, my fingers deep into her pussy and even when I tried to remove my now aching hand, she refused to let go and drove her pussy into my knee, or thigh, or any part of me she could get hold off. And it was continuous. When she relaxed, just ever so slightly, she continued to shake and shudder, and when I tried to break free, she would suddenly start spasming again and again, pulling my now numb hand into her.

Eventually, I managed to release my head out of her clutches, and I saw Eira looking at us. Even that was a site to behold, her whole body glowing in perspiration, her breasts swollen and her pussy, glistening in her juices.

“Emma, are you OK?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Fuck, is Becky OK?”

I didn’t answer, as Becky had started to thrust her hips into me yet again, and she released her arm and drove her hand between her legs and she moaned loudly, again.

“Ahhh, oh, I need more, ahhh!” and she shook and shuddered again, obviously in the throes of another, or the same, orgasm.

It took Eira and I sometime before we could get Becky to her feet and onto one of the big sofas in the lounge. And she was still shaking and shuddering and was now whimpering, almost sobbing, but still frantically driving her fingers into her pussy.

“Please, please,” she shouted, “oh please fuck me, fuck me, I need to cum, ahhh, please, please!”

Eira and I just looked at each other. By this time, we were exhausted, our hands and fingers numb from the constant pounding. Where was Eddie when I needed him, I thought, but I managed to struggle to my feet, and I ran upstairs and returned a minute later with my strap-on.

It was perhaps half an hour later that Eira rolled off Becky. I was lying next to her, having done the first stint with the strap-on, and we just lay there, panting, both of us looking in disbelief at this shivering, shuddering, shaking, quivering wreck. I have never seen anything like it, ever.

Becky stayed like that for the next few hours. We brought down a pillow for her head and a lovely blanket, which we tucked around her flushed body. We sat on the floor, resting against the sofa, with our drinks, checking on her every minute or so.

 

Becky

 I told you I have a problem. It is probably why I used to frighten boyfriends. My husband, bless him, does his best, but he knows he can’t cope. To be honest, no man can and I married Andy because he loved me, and I do love him. But my sex life was a disaster.

I used to go out and fuck anyone I could, but I was always left completely unsatisfied. It is not nice.

On one occasion, in a very rough and undesirable pub, I let half a dozen blokes fuck me, one after the other, and I still needed more. I remember shouting at them, telling them to fuck me again and again, but they left me shaking on the toilet floor, and I had finally walked home alone, almost naked.

Andy helped me shower and brought me my vibrators and giant dildo, which I used for an hour, but I wasn’t satisfied, and I had waves of disappointment sweeping over me for the next few days.

So when I met Emma, I thought that, perhaps, this could change my life. I did not know what to expect. Emma and Eira would be the first women I would have had sex with. But I was, obviously, apprehensive.

When I finally woke, for a brief moment, I was not sure where I was, but I felt wonderful. My body was still tingling, but I had an incredible feeling of contentment, so warm and so complete.

Emma and Eira were sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa, the back of their heads just in front of me. They were chatting, their heads touching. They heard me move and turned to look at me, just inches from my face, and they both smiled, and each kissed me.

It was the first time I had been able to talk to anyone about my “problem”. Even with Andy, I had not been able to tell him what it was like, or how it felt, or how utterly and completely frustrating it was for me.

That was a few weeks ago now. I had stayed the night with Emma, and Eddie had joined us in bed and I had had a more controlled set of orgasms, Eddie simply marvelling at my lust. Eira had gone home to Oliver, and, from what she told us later, she too had been ravished by her horny husband, no doubt telling him about our day together.

And I have to go now. Eira and I are going shopping. Emma has told us what we need to do.

 

Eira

 “So, you like it?”

“Oh wow, Eira, it’s absolutely wonderful. I know it will need some doing up, but blimey, what a house!” Emma was whizzing around the house, her usual lovely, excited self. After much searching, we heard about the place from a friend of a friend, and we went to see it as soon as it hit the market. To be honest, Oliver and I were not expecting much. We had been continually disappointed with what we had seen up to then.

As soon as we got out of the car, I grabbed his hand, and he smiled at me. Yes, this looked perfect. We managed to do a deal with the owners, and it was ours, or at least we hoped so. God knows how the English put up with their ludicrous property market or, rather, the ridiculous purchase process, but at last, we had exchanged contracts and should complete in a couple of weeks.

“So, when’s the housewarming?”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

“Probably best before you have the place decorated top to toe,” she said, running into the next room.

I followed after her, so very happy with everything. She was waiting for me.

“Eira, you know the next girl’s weekend has been postponed?” Yes, I had heard. I had been looking forward to it, as it would be my first as a fully-fledged member.

“How would you feel about holding it here?”

“Oh, I’m not sure it would be ready by then. I mean, we only have a limited amount of furniture and…”, but Emma had rushed off up the stairs, and I followed her, thinking.

“Eira, it’s perfect; you said you’ve got furniture in store.” She was right. I’m sure it would be perfect; all the rooms had decent carpets and curtains, and, anyway, we were not exactly overlooked. Yes, we could.

We spent the next ten minutes or so, discussing how we could get things sorted.

“And Eira, as the hostess, you have the control.” I thought about that for a few seconds as we wandered out into the garden. Oh, I thought, I could have such fun.

“Yes, OK, let’s do it!” I said, and we kissed.

“But as hostess, you will need to find a debutante,” she said as we broke our kiss. We were nose to nose, looking at each other, thinking.

“Becky!”

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments