Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Archaeological Dig, (A True Story)

"Jane discovers a whole new erotic encounter on an ancient historical site"

46
12 Comments 12
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I do hope you enjoyed this unexpected encounter as much as I did."

I still don't know what drew me to the advert in the personal column of my local newspaper. It called for volunteers to help at a recently discovered Roman settlement dating from Fifty-Five BC. I knew from my History lessons that this was the period that Julius Caesar invaded Britain. My curiosity was aroused. I called the number advertised and learned that due to holiday commitments, they were short of staff. They required staff for the next two weekends. I offered my services and they eagerly accepted. The site was about ten miles from where I lived.

On the following Saturday, I reported for duty. I was greeted by a guy who looked like a university professor, complete with a beard and a ponytail. I was kitted out with a long smock-type gown that buttoned up from the collar to below the knees without pockets. (Maybe they thought we might steal some of the treasure?) I giggled to myself.

I was put to work alongside an experienced archaeologist. She is a very petite French woman aged about thirty-six years to my twenty-five. Her name is Suzie; she seems to be a mix between Celine Dion and Kylie Minogue, She has a sexy aura about her. When she spoke in her very French accent, I thought she was cute, and I found myself drawn to her.

I am a lesbian, and very comfortable with who I am. Suzie and I got on really well. She is fun to work with and she has a zany sense of humour. She is some sort of expert on ancient coins, and she explained quite a lot about the site we were working on. It made the day interesting and fun. I caught Suzie checking me out from time to time which must have been difficult for her to visualise what I looked like underneath these unflattering garments we were wearing.

I am 5'9 with a toned and firm body due to time spent in the gym. I did wonder if she is gay or maybe bi. I found her very attractive with a great personality. The day went by very quickly and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. At 5.30 a whistle was blown to signal the end of work. Everyone immediately downed tools and rushed off to get changed. Within a couple of minutes Suzie and I were alone. Suzie smiled at me and in her cute accent, spoke my name.

''Jeanne, can you 'elp me off with my gloves?''

I smiled back and gently eased the gloves off. I was immediately mesmerised by the most beautiful hands I had ever seen, they were like porcelain, and Suzie had the most perfectly long fingers, God, she could have been a professional concert pianist. My imagination ran wild as I held her hands. I was utterly lost in the most wonderfully erotic daydream imagining those hands exploring my eager body and where those delightfully long fingers could find my inner sex.

''Jeanne?''

Her voice abruptly brought me back to reality.

''Are you OK, Cherie? You 'ad a faraway look in your eyes and a smile on your face. What were you thinking?''

I blushed and stammered, ''Oh, n...n...nothing.''

''Come on, sweetie, we don't have secrets from each other, tell.''

I was a deep beetroot colour, but something told me to be honest with her. I was still holding her hands and gently stroking them.

''I...I...w...was imagining those wonderful fingers caressing me.''

I managed to stumble my words out feeling utterly foolish. Suzie gave out a lovely tinkly laugh which sent shivers down my spine.

''Oh, Cherie, let me caress your face; you are so beautiful.''

She gently stroked my face. It felt incredible but this was not what I had in mind. Then, to my horror, I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring!

''Oh no. I've made a terrible mistake you are married.''

Suzie suddenly understood my dilemma, and with another tinkly laugh said,

''Yes, but I am what you call bisexual, and I love gorgeous girls like you. Does this feel good?''

She stroked my face and neck softly.

''Yes, but I can think of better places for your fingers.''

Suzie let out a sensuous giggle.

''So can I, let's undo some of these buttons.''

She deftly undid buttons to reveal my upper body. She began to sensuously stroke me from my shoulders to my breasts, tracing her fingers over my bra sending shivers through me.

"Oh, Cherie, you like 'eh?''

''Yesss,'' I gasped.

''Then maybe you will like this?''

She eased my 34B breasts from my bra, letting it drop to the ground, and teased my breasts thumbing the nipples. I moaned louder.

''Ooohhh.''

Suzie needed no further encouragement, she fondled both breasts in turn then, closed her mouth over my left breast flicking her tongue over my nipple. My pussy tingled and became moist.

''Ooohhh, fuck, it feels sensational.''

Suzie sucked my other breast into her mouth grazing her tongue over the sensitive nipple. She tantalizingly slowly caressed my sides and teased my flat stomach with those long fingers. My body was crying out for more, and my moans becoming more frequent and louder.

''Jeanne, you seem to love my touch. 'Ow can I please you more, sexy girl?''

''Suzie, I want those wonderful fingers inside me,'' I gasped.

''Oh, my, you naughty girl. Did you feel it deep down inside this delicious pussy?''

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

As she said that, she cupped my sex over my thong. My cunt twitched in her hand which gave her the answer.

''Oh, your sweet pussy is so needy, but we must remove your tiny thong.''

Suzie pulled the flimsy material down tracing her gorgeous fingers over my outer thighs. She helped me out of my thong and caressed my buttocks, her touch was electrifying. She gazed at my body taking in every detail, her tongue roamed over my ass and she let out a satisfied groan. I loved her looking at me this way.

''What a perfect derriere.''

Then her fingers softly moved up my inner thighs. I gasped at her erotic touch I had never felt anything so electrifying, and knowing where her fingers were heading had me fully aroused.

''Oh, please don't stop, Suzie.''

''Now, where should I put my long sexy fingers, Cherie?''

''Deep inside me.''

I gasped, sounding as desperate as I felt.

''You want them deep inside that deliciously shaved pussy?''

''Yes, God, I need to cum.''

''All in good time, sweetie.''

Suzie knelt and gently parted my pussy lips. I could not fight the anticipation I felt. My pussy began to leak copious amounts of girly goo. It was dripping down my thigh. Suzie slowly ran her finger up and down my labia.

"Oh, what a sweet pink cunt you 'ave, and it is soo wet.''

She pushed a finger deep inside me and wiggled it. I almost climaxed, the experience was totally different from anything I had ever felt. Her finger was so delicate yet firm. She knew exactly what was required, but could not resist a little tease.

''Is this what you want, Jeanne?'

''Aaahhh, fuck, yes, but more fingers.''

''You greedy girl.''

She added a second finger. I cried out in desperation.

''Please fuck me with more fingers. Hard! Fuck me hard.''

She caressed my buttocks. Her touch was electrifying. She gazed at my body. taking in every detail. Her tongue roamed over my ass and she let out a satisfied sigh. Then her fingers softly moved up my inner thighs. I gasped at her erotic touch. I had never felt such an electric charge that swept through my body.

''Please get those fingers inside me.''

I moaned in desperation.

''You want them deep inside that deliciously shaved pussy?''

''Yes, God I need you to get me off, make me cum, please.''

''First, we need to let me explore you a little.''

Suzie parted my pussy lips and tantalizingly slowly ran her finger up and down my labia. She pushed a finger deep inside me and wiggled it. I almost climaxed, the experience was totally different from anything I had ever felt. Her finger was so delicate yet firm. She knew exactly what was required, but could not resist a little tease.

''Is this what you want, Jeanne?''

''Aaahhhh, fuck yes, but more fingers.''

''You greedy girl.''

She added a second finger. I cried out in desperation.

''Please fuck me with more fingers, take my cunt, I need to cum.''

''Like this, Cherie?''

She rammed her fingers in and out swiftly and forcefully. My pussy clamped onto her fingers, and my hips instinctively thrust itself onto her, so in effect, we were both fucking. The sensations were fantastic, she was really fucking me now, and I was close to exploding.

''What 'appens if I curl my fingers inside you, sexy girl?''

Suzie instantly found my G-spot.

''Ooohhhh fuck!''

''Do you like the swishing sound of your dripping pussy as I fuck it and claim it as MINE?''

''Aaahhh, yesss!''

Suzie was pounding my cunt mercilessly, almost pulling out, then RAMMING all the way in. My legs were shaking.

Suzie spoke in a throaty voice showing her arousal.

''Your sex smells wonderful. I am going to taste your juices.''

She carried on pounding my cunt as she bent, I felt her breath on my pussy, and then she began lapping up my cum.

I was in sexual heaven, my body functioning on its own. Suddenly her tongue flicked over my clit and I lost it altogether. My whole body shook, my cunt spasm-ed yet again ejaculating more cum juice. However, Suzie was not finished she took my clit into her mouth and gently BIT it.

I screamed!

Another orgasm burst forth. Wave after wave of electric shocks engulfed me and I collapsed in a convulsing heap on the floor. Somewhere in the distance, I heard a car horn.

''Oh, my 'ubby is 'ere, I must go, Cherie. Lick my fingers I don't want 'im to smell your sex.''

Her fingers pulled out of my vibrating cunt with a plop! She shoved them into my mouth. I was panting and shaking, just a helpless heap on the floor in a sexual stupor.

''Sorry, darling girl, but I 'ave to run, See you tomorrow.''

I experienced three or four more orgasms while I lay shaking on the ground. It was a good half hour before the spasms subsided and I managed to get up and stagger to the changing rooms.

I reached my car thinking I need a shower and to get to bed thoroughly exhausted, but what an awesome fuck!

The End.

Pure Heart Erotic Mind.

Girl Honey.

Published 
Written by girlhoneyforyou25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments