Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Lessons In One Night

"A young Spaniard is guided into a new world..."

26
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This introduces a brief new series about a young woman unexpectedly discovering a new side to her sexuality. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading my stories!"

Some days, her English classes at the end of it were the highlight of Isobela’s day. She had made friends with an older guy there, and her teacher was smart, funny and empathic. She loved the relaxed, informal atmosphere and the chance to speak English.

When Marga joined the class, Isobela took one look at her and thought,

‘Hot!’. She had a round face that was pleasingly symmetrical and round about the cheeks. She had long brown hair and lovely brown eyes. Marga wore all black, another turn-on. Isobela ensured she sat next to Marga in the next class.

“Hey! I’m Isobela!”

“Hey! Hey, that teacher is easy on the eyes, eh?”

“He’s wasted on me, I’m afraid.”

“Yes, of course.”

It was very obvious that Isobela was gay. She had her scruffy ginger hair short. Her nose was pierced with a ring, and she wore a checked shirt over a black vest. She had very pale skin and looked younger than her nineteen years.

The two of them found they enjoyed sitting next to each other in class and made a point of doing so the next time. After the second class, Isobela suggested they go for coffee. Taking this as an innocent offer of friendship, Marga accepted.

The two girls laughed for a whole hour, sharing stories. Marga told Isobela about her work in a restaurant. Isobela told Marga about her studies at Madrid University.

They were enjoying each other’s company so much that they moved to a wine bar and, as the third glass was gradually drained, they found themselves sitting nearer and nearer. Marga was a little tipsy and was having so much fun that when Isobela asked her if she’d like a nightcap at her apartment, she accepted at once.

 

The two young women sat on the sofa eating pizza and drinking wine. It was quite late now and Marga was nearly drunk.

“Isobela, you are really lovely,” she slurred.

“Marga, I feel the same about you.”

Isobela put her arm around Marga’s shoulder. The mood shifted at once. Marga leant up to her and brushed her lips cautiously.

Isobela felt her hormones surge. She fancied Marga so much!

Marga had never kissed a girl before and was particularly impressed at how sensitive Isobela was. She grew in confidence as Isobela’s tongue gently caressed her own, and, then, as if a switch flipped, they were all over each other, kissing passionately and running hands over each other.

“Marga, I was thinking of having a bath. Would you join me?”

Marga nodded.

Fifteen minutes later, they were both disrobing. Isobela’s skin was as pale on her body as it was on her face, and her belly button was pierced with a little ring with a charm on it. Marga undressed nervously and folded her clothes neatly on the bed. Seeing how thin Isobela was made her a bit self-conscious about the puppy fat around her belly. She was certainly not fat, but she was comparatively big.

The two women got into the bath and made out more, holding hands. They kissed until the water grew cold and the clock was nearing one.

“Stay tonight with me,” Isobela whispered.

“I’ve never…”

“I know. Don’t worry. I’ll show you.”

They moved to the bed, wrapped in towels.

Isobela’s bed smelt of fresh laundry. They discarded their towels on the floor.

“Close your eyes. You’re totally safe. Let your body do the work,” Isobela whispered to her.

Marga closed her eyes and lay on her back. She felt Isobela gently pull her legs apart, and felt her vaginal muscles stretch as she opened.

Marga suddenly grew nervous, but when Isobela began to pleasure her, she stretched her neck back and grinned at the ceiling. Isobela was taking it slow. She was drawing circles with her tongue, and the warmth of her breath fanned Marga’s desire. She felt Isobela’s lips press gently on her inner thigh and her fingers caress her pelvic bone. Her clitoris was waking up now, and a drag across it from Isobela’s tongue helped her along.

“That is so fucking good!”

Isobela knew when to upgrade to fingering, and she slipped her index and middle fingers into Marga. She stroked her spot, and she began to feel Marga’s muscles contract and release, contract and release. She was focusing her tongue more strongly on the clitoris now, and Marga was writhing gently.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

“You taste lovely!” Isobela said quietly, feeling Marga pulling gently at her hair.

But Marga was no longer capable of speech, so strong were the waves of pleasure building up. 

“Keep going, please. Please don’t stop…” she at length gasped.

Isobela licked the pussy juices that were leaking out from her vagina onto her thighs, and then returned to her clit then, with a cry, Marga’s orgasm shot through her and still Isobela licked, still she stroked with her fingers inside her, still she rubbed the pubic bone with her other hand.

“Oh, my God! Oh, my God!”

It was fifteen seconds of pure ecstasy.

But when it was over, and she gently pushed Isobela away, Marga grew very nervous. She couldn’t match that!

“That was…amazing!”

“Glad to hear it.”

“Can I try on you?”

“Sure!”

“I’m a first-timer.”

“Just do it how you like it to be done to you. I’ll give you feedback. We’ve got time.”

They kissed for ten minutes and Isobela guided Marga’s hand down to her pussy. They slipped two fingers inside and Marga began to stroke her inside, reaching for her clit and feeling the bony ridges and flaps of flesh within.

“You want to know the best thing about sleeping with girls? They at least know where your clitoris is!”

Isobela whispered with a smile.

Marga kissed Isobela’s neck and ran her free hand through her hair. Isobela’s breasts were slender, but firm to kiss. Her nipples were rubbery between her teeth. Her pierced belly button was deep and when she kissed it, she put her nose to Isobela’s body and sniffed her scent.

Marga had never been up close to another woman’s vagina before, and she found it fragrant but tremendously alluring. She gave Isobela’s outer vagina a kiss, then she put her tongue against the opening. She had given a guy oral sex – two guys, in fact, - but this was…nicer. She didn’t mind giving blowjobs, but she didn’t really like the gagging that sometimes happened.

She licked Isobela in circles and was pleased that Isobela at once began shifting on her hips, so much so, in fact, that her inner thighs bumped against Marga’s face. Marga felt Isobela take a handful of her hair.

“When I pull, that’s a cue to move on. If I’m not pulling, you’re doing good work,” Isobela said. Marga smiled and parted Isobela’s lips gently with her tongue. She ran it up, feeling the pinch, then pulled out and gave her a long, loving series of licks from top to bottom. Settling at the clitoris, she teased it with light flicks.

“Mmmm…Si! Si! Si!” Isobela expressed her delight.

“This is much nicer than sucking cock!” Marga said, and Isobela laughed out loud.

“Once you go crack, you never go back!” she whispered, then she gave Marga’s hair a gentle tug.

“Up a bit, sweetie. And a bit faster, please. I’m getting there.”

Marga now realized that Isobela was quite a bit wetter now, and she could taste her liquid cum on her tongue. It was time to return the compliment.

“You’re delicious down here, by the way.”

“Thank you! Now bring me home. Firm and fast, please.” 

Marga pressed the top of her tongue to Isobela’s clit and licked around it in circles and she heard Isobela’s breathing increase. Marga looked up and saw she had arched her neck back, and Marga was turned on by this view of her naked body, stretching away into the distance at the top of the bed. She was enjoying this so much; she was almost hoping Isobela wouldn’t come so she could carry on.

But a few minutes later, Isobela grabbed her hair and squealed loudly, and Marga knew she had not grabbed her hair to request change; she’d grabbed it for a handhold as pleasure surged through her body. Marga kept licking…the pussy juices were coating her tongue now, oozing out from the depths of her new lover’s body.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Isobela cried as she came…

Marga pulled away and crawled up to lie with Isobela. They made out and complimented each other on their skills. They later fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 It was the best night of sex Marga had ever had, and, if she was surprised that it had occurred with a woman, she fell asleep feeling happy and confident that it would not be her last night in Isobela’s bed.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments