Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Without Tom

"Chloe asks Joyce about her relationship with Tom, leading to the girls' first lesbian experience"

34
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Joyce, can I speak to you quickly?" Chloe asked her friend and university housemate. It was a conversation she'd been putting off for almost two months, waiting to see how things developed before making any rash decisions.

It was pretty clear that Joyce and Tom – the third person in their trio of school friends so tight-knit that they all went off to the same university – had been fucking for a number of weeks. Neither had said as much to Chloe; she'd perhaps still be none the wiser were it not for the fact she'd witnessed it with her own eyes.

In fact, she'd spied on them midway through their first intimate encounter, the arousing sight leading to her burying her fingers inside her own cunt as she watched. She hadn't realised at first that it was Tom, his face hidden with Joyce's pussy pressed into it, but for reasons she couldn't explain, her arousal multiplied once she knew it was him.

Chloe didn't know if this was their first time together but suspected it probably was, on account of their change in behaviour since. Then again, she thought, perhaps it was her own awareness which gave their subtle looks and furtive smiles prominence in her consciousness.

Regardless, she felt the dynamic had changed. Without knowing the mechanics of their shifted relationship, it was hard to ignore the thought that she now represented the third wheel to this otherwise blissful couple.

After a particularly vocal and clearly very pleasurable disturbance from Joyce's room the previous evening, Chloe took the opportunity to bring the subject up. With Tom out for the evening and the two girls chilling on the sofa in their pyjamas, watching trashy TV and drinking wine, it seemed as good a moment as any.

"Sure, what's up?" Joyce asked, turning on the couch to face Chloe. She had a feeling she knew what her friend wanted to speak about. Joyce and Tom had tried to be considerate, doing their best to keep things inconspicuous to avoid making Chloe feel awkward. That had proved a more challenging feat in recent weeks; their insatiable lust becoming increasingly difficult to contain, their sexual exploits venturing into more daring territory, and, perhaps most problematic for Joyce, the unnatural feeling of hiding their relationship from Chloe, with whom she usually shares everything.

"So look. Obviously, there's something going on with you and Tom, which is none of my business, but I'm starting to think I'm maybe in the way...and I don't want to be a third wheel." Chloe said, deciding to just be totally upfront with Joyce.

Joyce was expecting it but couldn't help smiling coyly at her friend's misinterpretation of the situation; "Don't be stupid, Chloe! I'm sorry we've made you feel that way, but honestly, it's just sex...at least for now. Really fucking good sex, though! I guessed you might have realised. Sometimes it's hard to stay quiet. Especially when he's licking me. Oh my god, that guy knows how to use his tongue!" Now she'd started, Joyce couldn't stop. She felt a weight off her shoulders with Chloe in the know. Now, as would be the case with any other guy, she could fill her in on all the sordid details.

"Well, yeah, I have heard you a few times," Chloe said with a smile, fidgeting slightly as she embarrassingly felt a tingle between her legs as Joyce divulged the finer details of her sex life. "And...well...I saw you."

"What do you mean you saw?" It was Joyce's turn to fidget; the whole episode had started with Tom spying on her, and now it sounded like Chloe had done the same, yet, this time, genuinely without Joyce's knowledge.

"It was a while ago now. On a Saturday morning. I was going to ask what you had planned for the day, but when I opened your door, you had a mouth full of dick, and your pussy pressed into some poor bloke's face. I didn't actually know it was Tom to start until you collapsed on top of him."

"Wait, wait, hang on! How long were you watching for? If you saw all that...." Joyce had notable excitement in her voice, a huge grin spread across her face, far removed from the anger or disgust Chloe had feared.

"I'm not sure, but it was pretty obvious he'd made you cum, and even more obvious when he did. I can believe you about his tongue though. I shouldn't have spied. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself; it was so hot to watch. And the way you both clearly wanted to make the other cum and, like, almost spurred each other on!" Chloe felt light-headed as she breathlessly described what she'd seen her friends doing.

"Fuck! I can't believe you watched us at it. That's so fucking hot. Were you touching yourself? Did you make yourself cum, watching Tom and me fuck each other? Oh my god, you should've walked in and got involved!" The words left Joyce's mouth before she thought about what she was saying. She'd just expressed her disappointment, not in her friend's inappropriate voyeurism, but in her failure to join her and Tom in a threesome. Not that she didn't mean it. In fact, as the thought spun in her mind, she instinctively slid her hand under her pyjamas to her already wet slit, much to the shock of the watching Chloe.

Laughing and shaking her head in mock outrage, Chloe replied, "Yes, if you must know, I did cum watching you two fuck. It was fucking sexy, ok. I actually did think of walking in, but I wasn't sure how that'd go down. And, well- Jesus Christ Joyce, are you cumming right now?" Chloe could see Joyce's hand moving around beneath her bottoms, but it was hardly vigorous, yet as she revealed how she herself had orgasmed whilst spying, Joyce started shaking and groaning, her fingers apparently now buried deep in her cunt, waves of pleasure coursing through her at little more than the thought of being watched by her friend.

"Fucckk, yesss. Being watched is kind of how things started with me and Tom. You saying you found it hot watching us fucking....is kind of a turn on."

Joyce removed her hand from between her legs and looked at it. Holding it up to her face, both she and Chloe could see it glistening, wet with sexual juices. Despite her orgasm, Joyce knew her sexual thirst was not yet quenched. She squeezed her legs together, her thoughts racing through various recent encounters with Tom, making her tingle once more. Then she pictured Chloe there with them in those moments, and her arousal grew further still.

Joyce went to put her fingers in her mouth; she always enjoyed the taste of her pussy on them, yet before she got the chance, Chloe lurched forwards and wrapped her own lips over Joyce's slippery digits. Joyce was mesmerised by the erotic action, Chloe purring as she savoured the taste.

Chloe released Joyce's fingers, her eyes wide. "Oh wow, I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that!"

Joyce smiled back warmly; "I'm not complaining," she said. "Have you ever been with another girl before, Chloe?"

"No, never. I can't say I've never thought about it, though. Actually... I've been thinking about it quite a lot since I saw you and Tom."

"I haven't either, but I think it would be fun," Joyce said, giving Chloe a conspiring look. The two girls knew each other so well that it was clear to Joyce that Chloe was thinking the same thing. "Well...you could taste my pussy from the source, if you wanted to."

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

Joyce set her wine glass on the table. Without breaking eye contact with Chloe, she hooked her fingers into either side of her pyjama bottoms, lifted her bottom off the couch, and slowly slid them down and over her knees.

Chloe diverted her gaze to between her friend's legs; in barely more than a whisper, she said, "I'd like that."

Taking over, Chloe pulled the pyjamas the rest of the way, discarding them on the floor, greedily staring as Joyce spread her legs. She immediately noticed the prominence of Joyce's labia, the meaty lips exposed and parted with arousal. The wetness she'd tasted on her friend's fingers was visibly leaking from her, slowly dripping down towards her arsehole.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Chloe told Joyce, who smiled, then threw her head back onto the cushion behind, overcome with desire for her friend's soft touch.

Chloe lay flat on her stomach, her legs hanging over the arm of the couch as she moved her head between Joyce's open legs. Up close, the distinct scent of her sex infiltrated Chloe's nostrils. She stored every detail of her friend's vagina to memory, intrigued and fascinated by the generous lips, so much more plentiful than her own.

Finally, with Joyce lurching, trying to engage the physical touch she knew was so near, Chloe dipped her tongue into the waiting hole, lapping up the fluids leaking out. She closed her eyes, smiling at Joyce's reaction, enjoying the more pungent taste than that which had coated her friend's fingers.

It may have been her first time tonguing a vagina, but her experiences on the receiving end gave her an instinctive expertise. Reacting to Joyce's shakes and moans, Chloe quickly established the flicks, licks and probes which most affected Joyce, switching incessantly until the precipice of orgasm. Just before sending Joyce over the edge, she would lessen her pressure, allowing Joyce's tingling to subside before returning for more. Joyce whimpered and groaned at the repeated denial until finally forcing Chloe's head against her cunt, holding it in place with her hands on the back of her head, whilst grinding her hips up and down against Chloe's mouth.

As Joyce's climax finally ripped through her, she released Chloe's head, gripping her own breasts through her top. It struck her that her climax was as intense as any she had experienced, the cruel, repeated edging building the eventual release to epic heights.

Their comfort together as friends effortlessly transferred to their lovemaking, so it was entirely natural when Chloe surfaced, smiling and with her face smeared from Joyce's sopping pussy, and immediately said, "My turn now."

She stood up, removing not just her bottoms, but her top as well. She sat back down, naked, invitingly opening her legs for Joyce to use in any way she desired.

"I'm so fucking wet," Chloe said unnecessarily, her fingers effortlessly sliding between her tight lips.

Joyce grabbed Chloe's wrist and, returning the earlier favour, pulled her arm up to her mouth, where she sucked greedily on her pussy-coated fingers.

Joyce then moved Chloe's hand back towards her, onto her own exposed breast, encouraging her to circle her erect nipple. Chloe's breasts were slightly smaller than Joyce's and not as perfectly symmetrical, but a sight to behold in their own right, her nipples surrounded by large, dark areola.

Chloe continued groping herself as Joyce leaned into her other breast, sucking and biting on her nipple to the point it almost hurt. Her hand slipped between Chloe's legs, teasingly sliding between her folds and up to her exposed clitoris.

Encouraged by the pleasured sounds, Joyce mirrored Chloe's earlier position on the couch, edging downwards until her face rested between her legs.

"Your pussy looks so tight and perfect, Chloe," Joyce told her, suddenly self-conscious of her own large, protruding lips. Where Joyce could take each of her labia between finger and thumb and pull them apart, Chloe's were too small to get such a purchase. Joyce instead placed her hands flat on either side of Chloe's cunt, pulling outwards to open up the slippery pink delight within.

Determined to deliver the same tortuous pleasure as Chloe had inflicted upon her, Joyce buried her face into her tight opening, lapping up her friend's secretions. Focusing her tongue on Chloe's clit, feeling it grow as she flicked it back and forth, Joyce pulled apart wider with her right hand, letting her left to probe the tight entrance of Chloe's cunt.

Noticing Chloe's attempts to move into her fingers, Joyce slipped one in, curling upwards, causing a loud cry of ecstasy from her friend.

Joyce's own pussy was tingling once again; lifting up her knees, arse in the air, her right hand released its grip on Chloe's thigh to move between her own legs.

"Oh god, Joyce, don't stop. I'm going to cum. Stick another finger in me, please!"

Joyce did as instructed, a second finger joining the first in the slippery depths of Chloe's cunt, scissoring across the walls of her insides, curling up and quickly locating the sweet spot.

It was enough to send Chloe over the edge, fresh moans loudly reverberating off the walls as she experienced her first orgasm at the hands of another woman. Her contracting pussy gripped Joyce's fingers tight. When Joyce finally pulled them free with a slurp whilst still sucking on Chloe's clit, a rush of clear fluid gushed from Chloe's pussy, splashing over the sofa and coating Joyce's face.

Finally unable to take any more, Chloe pushed Joyce away, panting hard as she recovered her senses.

The two collapsed into each other, melting into the warmth, softly stroking the other's smooth skin.

Joyce's phone beeped with a text as they laughed at the giant puddle Chloe had left in the middle of the couch. She reluctantly unfurled herself from Chloe's arms to pick it up off the table.

She saw it was a message from Tom, saying he would be home in twenty minutes, asking if he was sleeping in her room when he got back.

She was just about to reply to say yes when a deviant idea struck her; "Chloe, Tom will be back soon and will stay in my room tonight. Don't you think it'd be fun if he found you there instead of me? I wonder what he would do!"

Chloe laughed, shaking her head again at her friend's unrelenting sexual needs. Yet, she didn't refuse the suggestion, quickly agreeing to the evil plan.

"Ok, lay in my bed naked, facing away from the door. I'll hide in the wardrobe until he comes in, then see how he reacts before storming out."

As much as they'd enjoyed their experience together, they couldn't help their excited giggles as they moved into Joyce's bedroom, both eagerly hoping to feel Tom's hard, throbbing cock pounding in and out of them.

Published 
Written by nick123211
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments