Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women’s Needs: The Getaway

"Just four lesbian friends on a journey to satisfy their needs."

17
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Judith and her friends were enjoying their Friday off when Judith suddenly got excited. Her phone buzzed with a notification sound she knew all too well. The brunette got her phone out to take a look, it was a new message in the “women’s needs” group chat, a newly created chat group with her and her three best friends. The group was created by her and meant to satisfy all the sexual needs these young, open-minded women could ever desire. Messages in the group could range from exchanging adult material to arranging play-dates to take care of each other's needs in person, although they hadn’t had any play-dates yet.

The message came from Anne, the most active member of this group after Judith herself. The message contained a picture of the curvy blonde lying in bed with her hand clearly inside her blue lace panties.

The caption below read, “God, this is just what I needed after a rough couple of days at work.”

The replies that followed consisted of equal parts genuine emotional support and people cheering her on, encouraging Anne to keep touching herself.

This group was as much a place to get off as an emotional support group and they loved it that way. Another message came in, this time from Sam. Sam was a slender, red-haired woman with no filter in between her brain and mind. She wanted to add more fuel to this developing sexy fire. Her message read, “Nice work Anne, but I don’t like the color blue that much, why not take those panties off.”

Before Judith had even finished reading Sam’s message, a cascade of voice messages popped up. The others, except for Anne and Judith were chanting, “Take it off, take it off, take it off!”

Judith smiled, knowing just like the rest of her friends that this was all in good fun but she couldn’t deny she was also aroused and curious how Anne would respond.

Judith completely forgot what she was doing before this exchange of messages began. She headed to her own bedroom to follow Anne’s lead, but not before she left a voice message in the group. Judith heard herself say, almost involuntarily “Take it off, take it off, take it off!”

Judith started to undress the moment she set foot in her bedroom. She continued to do so while making a beeline for her bed. When she reached it, she was completely nude. Her clothes were left in a messy trail of cloth on the floor behind her. She climbed into bed and wrapped herself in her favourite blanket. Judith felt her pussy getting wet as she grabbed her phone.

“Come on, Anne, respond,” she said out loud as she tapped on the chat. Nothing from Anne. Judith had almost put her phone away in disappointment when she heard it, the notification she was eagerly awaiting. Judith’s fingers practically flew across the screen to open the chat. She spotted the name above the message, Anne.

“Yes!” Judith exclaimed. She opened the messages and saw exactly what she was hoping for, another picture. This time Anne’s bare pussy was on full display. It was so wet it visibly shimmered when it got hit by the rays of sunlight coming in through Anne’s wide-open bedroom window. It was as if the sun itself threw the girls a bone and wanted them to fully appreciate this delicious, wet, glistening pussy.

“Better?” read the caption below the image.

“Fuck yes,” said Charlotte in a reply. This was the first time the dark-skinned, black-haired woman made her presence known in the group today.

“Hey Charlotte, where have you been?” texted Judith.

“I’ve been playing with myself since Anne’s first message. Who else is typing one-handed?” she responded. Everyone responded in kind, with a raised hand emoji. Judith thought of all her friends now rubbing themselves like she was. She let herself get completely taken over by that arousing thought. They all did. It was, as Anne said earlier, just what they needed.

Another notification from the group chat pulled Judith back down to earth. She temporarily moved her hand away from her swollen clit to postpone her orgasm. Doing this also allowed her to focus on the chat. Sam said she was close to cumming, and Anne did the same. Suddenly Judith got an idea. She immediately texted the group chat. “Stop touching yourself!”

Everyone understood that Judith’s message was important, so they did what was asked of them although Sam couldn’t help but voice her annoyance “What the heck, why!?” she texted angrily, forcing Judith into having to explain herself.

“We all happen to be aroused and want to destress after a long week at work. Why not help each other in person during a getaway?” Judith said.

Not a minute later, all three women texted, “I’m in.” Their boring everyday weekend with nothing to do was to become a getaway instead.

In about thirty minutes, the women settled on a holiday rental on a local beach. They booked the rental until the afternoon the next day. Not even an hour after Judith had interrupted them, all the women started to excitedly pack their suitcases with nipples hard and pussies aching for what was to come. The usual books and bikinis had to make place for their more sexy luggage, as each of the women practically dumped the contents of their sex toy drawer in their suitcase instead.

“Let’s make this a weekend to remember, ladies,” Sam said in the chat.

“Oh we will!” each of them replied, as pictures of suitcases filled to the brim with toys were being shared around. All the women eventually loaded their stuff in their cars and drove towards the holiday rental.

Judith arrived at the beach house first. She immediately taped a note to the front door saying, “Undress and leave all clothing in the hallway!”

Judith then entered the house and set an example for the others by fully undressing in the hallway. She walked to the living room and opened up the suitcase full of pleasure she had brought with her. Just looking at the contents made her wet again. She imagined how everyone would eventually lay their toys out in the open like she did, turning this ordinary dinner table into an all you can fuck “buffet” of toys.

Judith, daydreaming, didn’t notice the fiery redhead sneaking up on her from behind. Sam grabbed Judith’s hands from behind, restraining them at her sides. Sam pressed her slender, pale frame against Judith’s inviting bare ass. The pressure against her backside made Judith bend over.

“Got you,” Sam seductively whispered. “What do we have here?” she said, commenting on the veritable collection of toys presented on the table before her.

Judith felt Sam getting wet at this sight. Her juices provided Judith’s ass with a generous coating of Sam’s brand of natural lubricant. This sensation drove Judith wild, but there wasn’t much she could physically do. Sam made Judith cross her arms across her chest, thereby making it possible for Sam to restrain Judith’s arms with one arm across Judith’s chest. This freed up Sam’s other hand to rummage around in Judith’s suitcase.

“Don’t mind if I do,” she said with a sly grin plastered across her face.

In between Judith’s toys, Sam spotted a small vibrator meant to wrap around a person’s fingertip. Sam put the toy on her index finger, turned it on, and quickly slipped her hands between Judith’s thighs. The finger easily reached around so that she was now stimulating Judith’s labia and clit from behind. Judith was dying to get sexually stimulated to begin with. But for reasons unknown to her, the fact it took her by surprise and the fact she was physically unable to resist was making it even hotter.

Judith’s pussy was now working overtime, creating an unimaginable amount of juices in response to Sam’s actions. Then Sam suddenly stopped, took off the vibrator, and put it back where she found it.

“Payback for what happened earlier today,” she casually said before releasing her grip on Judith and leaving her to stand there, with juices now slowly making their way down her legs. Meanwhile, Sam walked off toward the opposite end of the table to unpack her suitcase. After regaining her composure, Judith followed suit, both women neatly laying out the contents of their respective suitcases. They both were stealing occasional glances at what the other had brought with them.

When both women finished unpacking, Judith took a few steps back to get an overview of what was on the table. She took a picture and shared this with the group with a caption reading, “Look what’s waiting for you.”

Anne and Charlotte messaged Judith and Sam that they were held up in traffic, explaining why they hadn’t arrived yet. Immediately after these messages, an exchange ensued where all the women attempted to secure the toys on the table that looked interesting to them for themselves.

Before long, agreements were reached, although some negotiations were required. Owners of highly desirable toys only agreed to share what they had with others, if the person who wanted the toy made them cum a certain number of times in return. Alternatively, they had to follow every order given to them by the toy owner for a specific length of time in order to “earn” the right to use a toy belonging to someone else.

A few minutes after this, Anne and Charlotte walked in, hand in hand. The toys they each brought with them were inspected with much interest and got subdivided among the giddy women in the same way as the toys from Sam and Judith that came before. Judith then decided to assign each of the women a corner of the table where they could put the toys they managed to lay claim to.

After this, the women took some toys from their corners, split up, and went two by two to the two bedrooms of the house. Both to make their beds and to have some one on one time to satisfy their sexual quid pro quo arrangements to be allowed to use certain toys. Judith and Anne found one bedroom just as Sam and Charlotte disappeared inside the other. Anne and Judith quickly made their beds, Anne immediately lying down on hers with spread legs.

Judith knew what this meant. It was time to “work” for the clit sucker she just laid claim to, Anne’s clit sucker. Judith slowly approached Anne and knelt between her spread legs.

“I want no less than three consecutive orgasms in exchange for that toy of mine,” Anne firmly declared.

“As you wish,” Judith said while wrapping the same vibrator Sam had previously used on her around her index finger. She felt it was still wet.


“What’s that?” Anne asked, unfamiliar with the toy her soon-to-be bringer of pleasure just put around her fingertip. Judith chose not to answer, silently hoping it would give Anne a similar sensation of surprise as the one that not too long ago surged through her.

Judith turned the toy on and traced Anne’s outer labia with her now vibrating fingertip. Anne squirmed as soon as her pussy got touched. Soft moans escaped her mouth. She looked up at the ceiling and shut her eyes in pleasure. Judith put a second finger vibrator on her thumb, then squeezed Anne’s labia between her two vibrating fingers. With Anne’s labia now tightly gripped between two fingers, she moved up and down repeatedly. Stimulating every inch of her dear friend’s labia with each vertical stroke.

Despite Anne’s pussy practically being squeezed shut, some of her juices started seeping out through the very narrow opening that remained. Judith spread it out over the entity of Anne’s labia, perfectly recreating the shimmer effect present in the picture that served as the catalyst for all of this.

If her pussy could talk, it would be begging for more, so in a split second Judith decided that now was the time to give exactly that. With her friend’s pussy now thoroughly soaked, Judith slit her index finger right in. That finger found the g-spot just as quickly as Judith’s thumb found Anne’s clit. She went wide-eyed and screamed, “Oh god, fuck me!”

The once-soft moans made way for deafening screams. Judith started moving both her fingers in slow circular motions. She didn’t spend a long time like that before Anne began to violently shake. Seconds after her first of many orgasms in the beach house was a fact.

As Judith continued making Anne cum, her screams filled the entire house. They were clearly heard by both Charlotte and Sam, even though Sam’s mind and tongue had been quite busy. Busy with Charlotte’s delicious pussy and busy earning herself the right to use the humongous black dildo that Charlotte decided to bring.

Charlotte had already reached two orgasms, but just like Anne in the room opposite them, Charlotte demanded a minimum of three to allow her priced possession to be used by anyone but her. Instead of moaning Charlotte was now grunting and growling in pure pleasure. Those were the only sounds Charlotte could still produce while being subjected to the unrelenting stimulation provided by Sam’s tongue. Beads of sweat started forming on Charlotte’s forehead as she felt like her brain was going to completely shut down from overstimulation. Yet she somehow summoned both the physical strength and clarity of mind to grab a hold of the dildo that Sam was eating her heart out for and dangle it right in front of her face. A face that had turned bright red from sheer exertion. Sam looked up at the dangling dildo like an enticing carrot on a stick. This final bit of encouragement was exactly what was needed for Sam to be able to make her tongue dance around on Charlotte’s pussy that tiny bit faster. Fast enough to push Charlotte over the edge and make her cum with an earsplitting roar.

As if on cue, Anne also reached the last of her demanded orgasms at the exact moment Charlotte’s primal roar reverberated through the house. Judith and Sam left their bedrooms after some tender post-orgasm moments were shared between the two women in each room, newly obtained toys proudly in hand. Anne and Charlotte both needed a moment, so they opted to stay behind.

Sam and Judith went directly to the living room to put the toys they had worked so hard for on their corner of the table. Once there, they struck up a conversation.

“Well done getting your hands on that!” Judith said while shooting what could only be described as a slightly envious look at the dildo now in her friend’s corner of the table. “That must have taken some effort to pry out of Charlotte’s hands if the sounds I heard were anything to go by,” she said with a wink.

For a second, it looked like Sam got slightly self-conscious. Judith thought she saw her friend blush. But then Sam quickly retorted, “Well, you’re not telling me you got your hands on that fancy clit sucker by just cuddling with Anne either!” Both women laughed loudly.

As the laughter subsided, they realized they were dying to try out the toys that they had earned. But since neither Judith nor Sam wanted to appear as desperate to try them as they actually were, neither of them wanted to be the first to do it. Both women knew this, so this developed into a staring match where both women exchanged tense and lustful glances with each other and with the toys they had earned.

After a couple of minutes, Sam broke the tension by exclaiming, “Fuck it!” as she grabbed the black dildo and a bottle of lube. She walked over to the lounge corner of this sizable living room and sat down on a couch as black as the dildo she was holding. As Sam started to lube up the dildo with both hands, Judith realized how beautifully her friend’s pale skin contrasted against the inky black couch. Judith could feel her pussy tingle and quickly found herself in an equally black armchair opposite Sam, clit-sucker in hand.

“Look who has decided to join me,” Sam said with a smile. Judith smiled back as she sat down and then perfectly mirrored Sam’s now wide-open legs.

After Sam finished lubing up, she grabbed the massive dildo by its base with two hands and used them to guide the dildo into her pussy inch by inch. Even when only the thick black head of the silicone cock had penetrated her pussy she moaned and loved the sensation it gave her. Judith, inspired by Sam, started using her toy too, and she, like Sam, was more than pleased with it.

“Stretch that pussy for me, come on, stretch that slutty thing of yours,” demanded Judith in between loud moans. Hearing this, Sam found the strength to push in the remaining length of the dildo.

“Oh fucking god!” Sam cried out in pure pleasure as the dildo slid all the way in. At that exact moment, Charlotte and Anne entered the room, clearly now having recovered from their earlier adventures in their bedrooms. They didn’t even try to hide how delighted they were to find both their friends in the state they were in. They wasted no time, running over to the table to grab toys of their own, Anne a wand vibrator and Charlotte a remote-controlled vibrating egg.

Charlotte put the egg in while walking back towards the lounge corner. Anne followed closely behind. The women sat down on the two remaining chairs positioned exactly between Sam’s couch and Judith’s armchair. The four women now sat in a U-shape, their feet almost touching. Charlotte and Anne shared lustful looks with Sam and Judith, who were clearly well on their way toward orgasm, and joined in. Then Judith turned her sucker all the way up.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

“Oh yes, god yes!” she screamed as the others saw a small amount of Judith’s juice squirt out in a few-inch-long arc and land on the floor not far from their feet. The others cheered in encouragement for Judith in between their own, now increasingly loud moaning and grunting, having gotten only more aroused by the fact that they all felt Judith’s splash against their feet.

Judith, now satisfied for the time being, turned off the clit sucker as she slumped further back in the oversized armchair.

“Worth it,” she said to Anne while showing off the now dripping clit sucker.

Anne looked over at Judith holding the clit sucker and couldn’t hold back.

“Oh, Judith!” she said enthusiastically. The attention on Judith was short-lived because Sam was the second to cum. During Judith’s orgasm, she started riding the dildo while on the floor, now only using the front of the couch she previously sat on as support to balance herself.

Anne saw this as an opportunity to receive the same “Sam special” Charlotte was treated to earlier. She sat down exactly where Sam had sat a moment ago. Anne’s juices mixed with those on Sam’s towel that was still draped over the couch. Anne scooted forward to the edge of the couch. Her pussy was now level with Sam’s face. Sam turned around to face Anne’s direction. She just had to stick her tongue out to feel Anne's pussy against it. The repeated tongue movements that are normally required were made unnecessary by the fact that Sam’s entire body is doing the moving for her, greedily bouncing up and down the dildo’s thick shaft. In a matter of minutes, she came, and seconds after Anne followed suit.

Immediately after that, Anne squeezed her legs together, locking Sam’s head in between her thighs as she did so.

Anne’s nonverbal demand was clear: “Lick your way out of this.”

Both women were still shaking from their orgasms, but Anne didn’t care. She was hungry for more, so she started thrusting her lower body forward repeatedly, humping against the face of the woman her legs held prisoner. Coating it in her juices with each thrust.

Judith, who got excited by what was happening on the couch, promptly decided to go and sit next to Charlotte to get a better view of the action. Judith loved watching how Sam attempted to negotiate a release from Anne’s thighs using nothing but her tongue. Judith wasn’t the only one who loved it though. Charlotte was watching with fascination, so much so that she forgot her toy’s remote. Judith knew she couldn’t let this chance go to waste, she took it and Charlotte didn’t even know.

Charlotte cheered. “Give it to her!” she hollered at Sam.

Sam felt Anne’s strength waning. She was exhausted and knew she couldn’t restrain Sam for much longer. Finally, she reached yet another orgasm as she let go, collapsing on the couch. Charlotte thought the action was over but suddenly felt a strong vibration surging through her. She gasped in surprise, drawing Sam’s attention from Anne to Charlotte.

Finally, Sam pulled the black dildo out and sat down on the armrest of the couch. She saw how Judith was now playing with Charlotte’s toy. At that moment Charlotte looked at the woman next to her, and suddenly the unexpected vibrations made sense. It was Judith. That wasn’t Charlotte’s only realization. She also realized that in a matter of seconds, all the attention shifted away from Anne and towards her. Charlotte’s role had changed from spectator to main attraction.

Sam leaned forward and started rubbing Charlotte’s clit while humping the armrest of the couch. While Judith cranked up the vibrating egg stimulating her friend from within, her free hand found Charlotte’s erect nipples. Judith started pinching them, attempting to loosely synchronize her pinches with the vibrator’s pulses, with great success.

The incomprehensible intensity and variety of the sudden stimulation quickly overwhelmed Charlotte’s senses. The muscles in Charlotte’s pussy repeatedly contracted involuntarily, moments before her now familiar orgasmic roar could be heard once again. Soon after, Charlotte collapsed similarly to Anne, both women clearly and understandably exhausted.

After Judith revelled in the satisfaction of what she and Sam just did, she realized that it was getting late. She decided to get dressed and quickly hop by the nearest grocery store for some quick and easy food to keep them going. Judith considered asking Sam to come with her, but upon realizing that Sam was still exploring her pussy’s newly found appreciation for grinding against furniture, decided not to. She blew Sam a kiss and disappeared out the door.

Just minutes later, an undressed Judith returned with instant noodles for each of the women. It wasn’t much, but all the women agreed that eating was more of a nuisance than anything else. It was necessary to keep them going but also distracted from what each of them would rather be doing. So they did the sensible thing and got it over with as soon as possible. Even though none of the women enjoyed having their sexual experiences interrupted by their need to eat, they felt much better afterward. Having had time for the meal to digest, each woman felt newly energized and ready to tackle the rest of their orgasm-filled day.

After dinner, Judith looked over at the toy table where two toys still lay in the middle, not clearly claimed by anyone. The reason for this was clear. The toys had been claimed by Charlotte and Anne, but after Judith and Sam claimed the clit sucker and dildo, their friends were left too exhausted to immediately lay claim to whatever they wanted. So these toys lay undisturbed on the table waiting to be earned by Charlotte or Anne.

Charlotte followed Judith’s gaze to the toy still waiting for her. The toy she still had to earn. Judith’s toy, to be precise. Charlotte had been adventurous and decided to claim this toy for herself despite not knowing what kind of toy it was. “Are you going to tell me what that thing is already?” Charlotte asked Judith.

“No, you will figure it out when it’s time to earn it,” Judith replied.

Charlotte, now realizing her friend wouldn’t be of any help, decided to walk over to the toy table. She did this both to put the toys she had used in the lounge back into her corner and to give her yet-to-be-earned toy another once-over in an attempt to figure out what it was.

The unfamiliar toy was one piece of vaguely L-shaped acrylic, roughly 10 inches in length. Charlotte inspected it but still wasn’t able to envision how someone might use such a device. “I give up, I want to earn it so you show me what it is.” She said to Judith. Judith sprang up from the lounge, took Charlotte by the hand, and pulled her along toward the bathroom.

The others had no clue what was happening either but followed, knowing something was about to go down. Charlotte, who now entered the bathroom with her friend, was extremely confused. “What are we doing in here?” She asked, right as the others caught up with them.

“You are going to watch me use this.” She said while producing the unfamiliar toy from behind her back. Judith then attached the toy underneath the bathtub faucet, and that’s when the penny dropped for Charlotte.

“Wait, so you lay down in the tub and this thing guides the water to … “ Charlotte drifted off before finishing her sentence.

“Exactly,” said Judith as she lay down in the tub.

Judith then explained that Charlotte could obtain the toy for herself by controlling the temperature of the faucet as Judith used the toy. Charlotte wasn’t allowed to touch herself or be touched in any way during this. “Got it? I want at least three orgasms.” Charlotte nodded as Anne and Sam positioned themselves against the edge of the bathtub.

“On, nice and warm,” Judith commanded. Charlotte did as she was told and turned on the faucet. Water started flowing out and was redirected perfectly, rushing over the brunette’s pussy as little water droplets got stuck in her short pubic hair. As soon as the water hit Judith’s clit a soft moan could be heard, only this time amplified by the reverb of the bathroom. The second Judith’s pussy had gotten wet, Charlotte’s had followed suit, but she knew she couldn’t do anything about it. She wasn't allowed to.

The sexual tension in the room was clearly rising as more and more water steadily stimulated Judith. Anne and Sam’s urges had gotten too intense for them to ignore. Almost simultaneously, they darted off towards the toy table, Sam grabbing some nipple clamps as Anne grabbed a wand vibrator and a waist belt to hold said vibrator in place. Before Charlotte even realized her friends had left the room, they returned, now armed with toys.

Anne slotted the wand into the belt just as Sam clamped her nipples. Sam then helped Anne fasten the belt clips. Both women then reclaimed their spots against the edge of the bathtub, looking down at Judith getting ever closer to orgasm, and started to pleasure themselves. Judith, who by now was ready for even more pleasure, ordered Charlotte to grab the removable shower head hanging above the bathtub and point it at Judith’s clit for an added layer of pleasure.

Not long after Charlotte did this, Judith started to squirm and scream before reaching three quick back-to-back orgasms. Seeing her friends touching themselves near the bathtub gave her the final push to cum, and cum she did. Judith thanked Charlotte for her orgasms. Charlotte returned the thanks because now she was allowed to use Judith’s water toy. As Judith climbed out of the tub to dry off, Charlotte practically fell over her own feet attempting to get in.

She assumed the same position as Judith and gave everyone in the room a questioning look, wondering who would bathe her in pleasure. Anne stepped up and answered Charlotte’s nonverbal request. She turned on the faucet and detached the wand from her belt and took it off. As Charlotte’s pussy started to get water fucked Anne dropped her belt, took her wand in her hand, and sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

Anne opened up the faucet valve further. More water immediately rushed over Charlotte’s pussy. Anne pressed her wand against her pussy. Sam and Judith started rubbing themselves. At that moment, Charlotte and Anne started moaning extremely loudly. This gave away that they were close to orgasm, thus Sam and Judith started chanting, “Cum, cum, cum, cum!”

Charlotte and Anne were cumming together soon after. Charlotte opened her mouth in a pleasure-filled scream right as Anne had her squirting climax. “Oh fuck! Drink it!” Anne yelled out. Judith rushed over to prevent Anne from falling off the edge as both women were shaking uncontrollably. After Charlotte and Anne were given time to recover, they were helped out of the bathtub. As all women exited the bathroom, Judith looked at the hallway clock. It read a quarter past eleven.

All women, dead tired by now, decided to go to their bedrooms. The women kissed each other lustfully goodnight, then the same pairs from earlier today split off and entered their bedrooms. Both groups lay down in bed and talked amongst themselves. About their day, each other’s bodies, the toys they brought and earned, and the orgasms they had. But it wasn’t long until tiredness took over, and they all fell asleep.

As rays of light found their way through the bedroom windows, each of the women woke up one by one. Ready to face the day. The women jumped out of bed, not wanting to let the couple of hours they had left in the house go to waste. The group met in the lounge after having ordered breakfast to be delivered. During breakfast, there already was a lot of tension in the air, particularly between Sam and Anne, as everyone knew that Anne still had a toy to earn. That toy evidently belonged to Sam.

“Are you ready, Anne?” Sam asked once they had all finished breakfast. Anne’s pussy started to drip at as much as the thought of earning Sam’s vibrating butt plug, so she eagerly said yes.

“On the couch,” Sam said sternly. Even before Anne could do as she was told, Sam had decided to do things differently than her friends. She wouldn’t demand a certain number of orgasms. She would demand the opposite. Anne was to receive pleasure for ten minutes straight, and if she managed to not cum before time had run out, the toy would be hers until the end of their stay.

Sam then explained this to Anne and the others, who were so excited about the idea that they allowed Sam to use the toys they had earned. Anne’s wrists and ankles were restrained to the couch as the friends prepared various toys. Anne swallowed hard. This was going to be a tough ten minutes. Sam sat down on the couch in between Anne’s legs. Anne felt Sam starting to play with her labia, similar to how Judith had done to get her hands on the clit sucker.

Within seconds of this gentle teasing, Anne’s pussy started to respond. Each time Sam pulled her fingers away from Anne’s pussy it was noticeably wetter. Anne looked at the clock in the living room and realized that just thirty seconds had passed, nine minutes and thirty seconds to go. When Anne was distracted with the clock, Judith handed Sam the clit sucker quietly.

Sam turned the toy to its maximum setting and pressed the sucker against Anne’s clit. Anne squealed in surprise at the intense sensation. She squirmed, both involuntarily and because she had to get away from this sensation if she wanted to have any chance of avoiding an orgasm. She quickly ran up against the limits of her restraints. Moving away from stimulation wasn’t something Anne would be able to do.

Anne could feel an orgasm coming on, desperation setting in. She had to earn that plug. She had to. Eight minutes to go. Sam turned off the clit sucker and started eating her friend out instead. “Please, I can’t last much longer like this!” Anne pleaded while her face turned red.
This got a response out of her spectating friends as they started cheering in encouragement, not knowing whether they would rather see Anne win or lose this sexy challenge.

Seven minutes to go. Sam got a hold of the dildo she earned from Charlotte, and over the course of a minute, the lubed-up dildo was worked into Anne’s pussy, while Sam never stopped pleasuring Anne in different ways while the dildo was worked inside. Her nipples were being stimulated, and her asshole was licked. It was so much, too much.

Anne’s soon-to-be orgasm was unavoidable. With five minutes on the clock, she came. Feeling blissful because of her very intense orgasm everyone got to see. Yet disappointed she wasn’t able to last, with sweat on her face and her pussy dripping, Anne admitted defeat. She had been bested. Anne knew her friend wasn’t one for second chances, at least not now, not today. But Anne was determent all the same, yes her friends had earned their toys, but her day would come soon.

Anne was released from her restraints, and her friends immediately tried lifting her spirits, which was telling for their friendship. But Anne couldn’t be mad. Their getaway had been amazing, and her pussy clearly needed more attention before their time in the house was up. The others clearly had the same idea as Anne saw them grab the toys they earned. Wanting to use them one more time before they had to be returned to the one who brought them.

Judith and Sam stayed in the lounge as Anne, who had to use one of her own toys, joined Charlotte in the bathroom. Obviously, Charlotte shouldn’t be alone while playing in the bathtub, and Anne would be glad to keep her company. Both women rushed upstairs as they already heard moaning coming from the lounge as soon as their back was turned. They clearly were enjoying themselves, and within minutes Charlotte and Anne would join them.

Charlotte climbed into the bath, turning on the faucet. She seemed unable to wait for the sensation of water splashing against her pussy. Anne first watched at the edge of the bathtub but even playing with her vibrator wasn’t enough anymore. Watching Charlotte’s pussy getting splashed and stimulated was so arousing that Anne had to do something more. Anne put her feet on either edge of the bathtub, climbing on top of Charlotte’s face, Anne’s back supported by the wall behind the bathtub.

“Lick me!” Anne screamed. Their moaning blended with the splashing water and the moans coming from the lounge below. Several orgasms and multiple hours later, it was time to go. They didn’t want to, but they had to. Charlotte and Anne dried off and met up with their friends downstairs. Everyone started packing their suitcases and were sad this had to come to an end. This was amazing, they all knew it, and they all wanted more.

As Judith and her friends got dressed and left the beach house, they realized how lucky they were, with their friendship as a whole and this experience in particular. The women kissed and happily parted ways. Before Judith even found her way to her car, her phone buzzed with the familiar notification sound of “Women’s needs”. The message read, “What’s next?”. Judith smiled and thought about that question on her entire way home. One thing was for sure, regardless of when it would happen. This group would satisfy all their needs, their women’s needs.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments