Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It has been a while since I last wrote about Chris and Jade. Thank you to all those who have continued to read and enjoy the series. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Plenty more adventures to be had. Hope you all enjoy this part."

I woke up and glanced across at Jade. She was lying there, looking at the ceiling. I leaned across and kissed her.

“Morning. How long have you been awake?”

“About half an hour. Just going through things in my head, making sure that I have packed everything.”

Jade was going through the list again. Today was the day we were heading down to her parents because in two days, we were going to get married and she was understandably getting nervous.  The nerves were currently manifesting itself in the constant checking of everything she might need for the wedding and the two-week honeymoon.

I smiled at her. “Jade, everything you need is already down there. You just need to take clothes for the honeymoon.  Please don’t add anything else to the pile because at this rate we will need to hire a private plane if you try to take any more clothes, just how many bikinis does one girl need?”

“You can never have enough swimwear. I know I am being irrational right now, but I want everything to be perfect.”

“And it will be perfect because you will be there. That is all that matters to me.”

I rolled out of bed and padded over to the door to put on my dressing gown.

“Where are you going?” Jade asked.

“I have something I need to do before we head off down south, so I will leave you to your list-checking. Once I am dressed, I will head out for an hour.”

Jade nodded that she could see that I had that look as she called it and she knew where I was going and that it was best to let things be.

I knelt and leaned the bunch of flowers against the stone before standing up and looking down.

“Hello love, I know it has been a while, and it has been remiss of me to not visit regularly like I used to, but it has been a bit hectic, what with the wedding and all that.”

I paused and looked around me; there were few people in the cemetery. Over on the other side of the cemetery next to a small garden shed, a workman was sorting out a lawnmower, getting ready to tend to the graves. On the grass just outside the shed were various garden tools, clearly. He was going to be here for a while.

“Looks like the place is getting a tidy up. You’ll like that. It will look lovely once the flowers all start blooming. On the weather forecast this morning, they said we are in for a hot summer.”

I knew I was rambling, looking for things to say.

“Anyway, back to what I was saying.  The wedding is almost here, Jade is nervous, I am strangely calm, not like when we were getting married, I was a complete wreck and kept thinking of things that could go wrong.  I guess that is what she must be feeling right now.”

I looked around and noticed, walking up the centre path, an elderly couple who looked at me and nodded and smiled weakly before turning off down a line of gravestones.

I looked back down, “I guess I should say thank you, I mean if you really are carrying out your threat to watch over me and make sure that nothing bad happens to me or the kids then, then you are doing a pretty good job, thank you.”

I took a deep breath, “I am happy again and in two days I am getting married to a woman who is smart, funny, sexy and as beautiful as you were. So, if it was you who made all that happen, then you can retire now and enjoy your time on your cloud up there.  Hopefully, you can get the place ready for when I join you.  I don’t intend it to be too soon if I can help it but Jade is trying to kill me by sex at the moment.  Oh, sorry, you probably don’t want to hear that, mind you, you could be watching if you wanted after all for eternal beings. Nothing is stopping you and I seem to remember that you did like to watch porn sometimes.  Oh, and that is another thing you will need to build an extension on the cloud because eventually, Jade will be joining us.  Will he, or she who knows, allow that sort of thing up there? What if once I am gone Jade marries again, it could get quite crowded? I think I should shut up now. I am talking shit again, as you used to say. I will come and visit, but perhaps not as often as I used to. How about once a year on your birthday? I am sure you understand.”

I stood for a few more minutes just staring at the turf below the headstone, deep in thought, before blowing her a kiss and turning to head for the exit.

Just keep walking, don’t look back, I thought to myself. I need to think of the future now.

“You ok, dear?” asked the old lady from the couple I had seen entering earlier.

“Yes, thanks,” I smiled as I said it, “Just speaking to my wife.”

The old man nodded at me sombrely.

“We have just been doing the same for our daughter, filling her in on all the happenings at home.”

“I’m sorry for your loss,” I muttered, feeling a bit awkward. “No parent should have to bury their children.”

“I know it is a terrible thing. She died of complications during childbirth.”

Damn, they want to talk, I thought, as I stayed silent and looked at them, but then I knew how they were feeling.

“She had a son, you know. Her older sister took him in and looks after him as the father wasn’t on the scene and didn’t want to know.”

“Bloody waste of space, that one,” the old man muttered. It was the first time he had spoken.

“Listen,” I said, “I don’t feel like going home just yet. My fiancée will be in full-on panic-packing mode at this moment, and I think I need a bit of calm before facing that. Do you fancy getting a coffee? There is a little café just around the corner I often go to when I visit.”

“Yes dear, why not? It’s good to talk, get things off your chest and you look like you need to talk right now.”

The café was still there and, over a cup of coffee, we told our stories before parting company to go on with our lives. Their story of love and loss is their story, so I will not tell it here.

Arriving home, Jade was sitting serenely on the sofa, reading a bridal magazine.

“Bit late for that isn’t it?” was the first words I said as I entered the room.

“Oh, you're back, you ok?” was all she said. She knew where I had been and with all the maturity not normally found in one so young, she didn’t say anything else. She might wind me up and play silly jokes on me all the time, but she knew that that was one place not to tread.”

The journey down south was uneventful and once we arrived at her family home, we settled. Carole whisked Jade off to the kitchen to discuss the sequence of events for the wedding.

The next morning, we visited the hotel and checked that everything was as we had asked and whether any last-minute decisions were to be made.

We drove down a long drive with hedges on either side before coming to what I assumed had been the old stable block but which now was a sort of reception area. Jumping out of the car, I nipped in and collected a car pass which operated the barriers. Driving through the barriers, we followed a long winding drive that took us past numerous outhouse buildings filled with offices and garages for the staff that serviced the estate.  The road curved around a bend and the manor house came into view. The first thing we both noticed was the round turret with its white roof sloping up to a sharp point, almost glinting in the sunlight.

Pulling into the car park, we spotted a red carpet which led to the main reception area.

As we got out of the car Amanda, who was the hotel’s wedding/event organiser, was already standing outside waiting to greet up. 

Amanda was dressed in a tight pencil skirt and white blouse underneath which you could see the outline of the lace bra. Her hair was pulled back into a tight, high ponytail. She had long false eyelashes which framed large round eyes and rather luscious red lips.

She hurried over to us as we approached on black high heels and held out her hand to greet us, upon which I noticed long, false nails.

“Jade, Chris, this is it. If I have to say so myself, this is going to be the best wedding we have hosted to date.”

“I bet you say that to all the couples who are getting married here,” I laughed.

“Shhh,” Amanda leaned in conspiratorially, “don’t let everybody in on my secret.”

We walked around the venue and were shown the great hall where there was row upon row of white chairs already set out. The large oak vaulted ceiling was vast above our heads, whilst the oak panelling around the room attested to the great age of the manor. Off to one side, there was a chapel which was uniquely tiled from floor to ceiling, with intricate patterns made with cream, black and red tiles.  There were several insets, which were decorated with blue and white tiles to add an extra dimension to the chapel.

After looking over the wedding reception, we wandered over to the Tower suites and Amanda showed us one of the Bridal suites that she had chosen and felt would be perfect for us. The suite was beautiful, a large bed dominated the room with massive pillows and cushions at the top and a beautifully carved headboard. At the bottom of the bed was a long, grey cushioned bench with intricate wooden feet sticking out from the bottom.

Across from the bed, there were two large Chesterfield sofas facing each other, with a large brown coffee table in between.  The walls were brilliant white, upon which various countryside landscape paintings were dotted. Light streamed in from two large sash windows which overlooked the gardens and the lake beyond.

“Isn’t this room beautiful,” gushed Amanda, I would love to stop in this room, you are both so lucky.

“Do you not get the chance? After all, you do work here?” I asked.

“No, we do get a staff discount, but even with that I couldn’t afford to stay in this room.”

I smiled and nodded, but didn’t say anything.

Amanda smiled back at me and then indicated with her hand, “Through here we have the huge bathroom, it has a free-standing Edwardian rolltop bath, and a separate shower cubicle. It is big enough to have a party in.”

“Oooh, er, is that an offer” I joked.

Amanda laughed nervously, “Well If these walls could talk, I…” she stopped, looking slightly embarrassed that she might have said too much. 

Turning away from us, she headed towards the door. “Perhaps you would like to look around the gardens. The weather forecast for tomorrow is good, and I thought I would show you some spots that would be perfect for your photographer to take photos.

We looked around the gardens and checked everything over before heading back to the car.  Once in the car, Jade turned to face me in the seat.

“What was that?”

“What was what?” I asked, with a puzzled look on my face.

“All the flirting with Amanda. I felt like telling you both to go and get a room.”

“Don’t be silly. I was just making small talk with her. Nothing more you are reading too much into it.”

“Oh, come on, I am a woman and I know women, and she was practically throwing herself at you all the time.”

“She was not,” I protested. “Listen, if she was, I didn’t notice; you know I only have eyes for you and let’s be honest, why would she be interested in me? I am twice her age.”

“Oh, that’s all right then, isn’t it? After all, what girl would fall in love with a man twice her age?” Her tone was dripping with sarcasm as she said it.

“Why are you making a big deal of it? Surely you’re not suddenly jealous?”

“Don’t go there Buster,” Jade said with menace.

I leaned across and pulled Jade into a kiss, which she resisted briefly before we started to kiss passionately.

Breaking the kiss, I looked into her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I honestly didn’t realise. I love you and wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, you know that.”

Jade let out a long breath. “No, it’s me who should be apologising. I overreacted. I am sure she was just doing her job. I think I am just starting to panic again about tomorrow.”

“Why, everything will be perfect. Trust me, and if things do go wrong, well, we will have something to laugh about.”

Jade smiled, but I could see the nerves and worry behind her eyes.

“So, what is on the cards for the rest of the day?” I asked, changing the subject deftly.

“Well, I have a hair and nails appointment this afternoon and you are going to have to go and check in to your hotel.  What you do for the rest of the afternoon and evening is up to you. Just make sure it doesn’t include Amanda or any other floozy for that matter,” she said with a mock scowl on her face.

“I still don’t know why you are doing the whole can’t see the bride the night before the wedding thing.”

“It’s tradition.”

“I know that, but then so is being a virgin on your wedding night and we both know you haven’t chosen to obey that rule.”

“Didn’t hear any complaints on that score these last few years.”

“I wasn’t complaining, but I am complaining about you making me go and stop in a budget hotel for the night.”

I wanted to say that when I married Louise; we spent the night at home and I dropped her off at her parent’s house the morning of the wedding before going and getting ready myself. When I questioned that decision, Louise had jokingly said it was to ensure that I didn’t do a runner before the wedding, but I felt now was not the time to compare anything to my first wedding.

“Well, what about your army buddies? Why don’t you spend the night in the bar with them?”

“I am going to. It is going to be a struggle though, as Jason and Ian seem to think that they are going to get me drunk.”

“Well, just be careful. I don’t want you hungover on our wedding day.”

“Since when have you ever seen me drunk?  No, don’t answer that. I will tell you when, never.”

Jade nodded, and we continued to chat until we got back to her parent’s house, where I quickly grabbed my overnight bag and headed over to the hotel where I would be stopping for the night.

Once I had checked in, I dropped onto the bed and fell asleep.

I was awoken by my phone vibrating violently on the bedside. Grabbing it, I looked at the screen bleary-eyed.  I had a multitude of messages from Jason and then, when he had clearly given up, Ian had taken over.  All were in the same vein, telling me that they had checked in and were currently in the bar and where the hell was I.

I messaged both to say that I was just going to get showered and would join them shortly.  I am not going to lie when I say that I took my time getting ready as the more time I wasted before I joined them in the bar, the better.

Throwing on a pair of black jeans and a polo shirt, I wandered into the bar where judging from the number of glasses already on the table; I was four or five pints behind. I knew I was in for a long night of babysitting my two ex-army buddies who were intent on getting hammered.

“Chris, my man, there you are. What are you having?” yelled Jason, far too loud for what was in effect an empty bar.

I wanted to choose a soft drink but decided that I would have the one and by the time I had finished one pint they would both be on their seventh or eighth and the argument I would then have with them would be so much easier when they were pissed and unable to argue properly.

Plonking the pint of lager in front of me, both Jason and Ian greeted me with hugs.

“Been a while,” said Ian. “You haven’t been to any of the reunions for quite a few years, but having seen your new bird, I don’t blame you.”

“Cracking missis,” chipped in Jason, “Louise was stunning and now you go and pull another beautiful lass. What is your secret?”

“Well, when you’ve got it you’ve got it, what can I say, boys,” I was grinning from ear to ear as I said this, “but word of advice, it’s the twenty-first century and I would prefer it if you referred to Jade by her name, she is not my woman, bird or missis.”

“Check you out, proper modern man. You will be telling me next that you have a man bag and get facial treatments and go in for waxing.” Joshed Ian.

“What’s wrong with that if I do? If it is good enough for David Beckham and David Gandy, then it is good enough for the likes of us.  Here, perhaps the secret is to be called David. We could add to that list David Bowie. He wasn’t bad looking either.”

“Steady on mate, don’t start talking about men looking good. We are all straight here aren’t we?” Jason looked at me and then at Ian.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

I shook my head, “Jesus, you haven’t changed one bit, have you? Perhaps if you improved your Neanderthal attitudes, you might be able to meet and keep a woman. I mean, you both have been married and divorced twice, one of the secrets to marriage is not to chase anything with a pulse and in a skirt.”

“Well, these days, just because it is in a skirt doesn’t mean it is female. I mean, have you heard what happened to Martin the other year when we held the reunion in London?  Don’t think he will ever live that one down, and you haven’t answered the question. You’re not gay, are you?”

I sighed and shook my head, “No Ian I am not gay and seeing as I am getting married to Jade tomorrow, the question should have been, you’re not bisexual, are you? The answer to that is no as well before you ask. Now let me ask you a question. Supposedly, I had said yes to either of those questions. Would it have made a difference?”

I said that last bit with a forcefulness that perhaps wasn’t warranted, but I wanted to close this conversation down before it took a nasty turn.  As much as I considered Ian and Jason as best mates, they both had outdated and bigoted attitudes, and I wanted to ensure that neither of them would start anything either tonight or the next day at the wedding.

Both shook their head vigorously but said nothing.

“Great now let’s drop the fucking subject and move on to something else.”

“Yeah, let’s get pissed,” shouted Jason.

“Oh god,” I quietly groaned to myself and took a quick sip of my pint.

“Here’s to a brilliant night and a lovely wedding tomorrow,” Ian said, raising his glass in the air and promptly spilling a third of it.

“I second that,” said Jason in his loud voice, “at least we are going to be at this one. How come we were not at your last one?”

“Work, mate,” I replied. “You were away on ops and you Ian were off training some foreign army somewhere. I forget which one.”

“Yeah, sounds about right,” they both muttered.

We chatted for the rest of the evening; the guys were disappointed when I alternated to soft drinks and even at one point ordered a cup of coffee but by this point, I had made plain that my drinking habits had not changed since I left the army and were not going to change even on the eve of my wedding.  Thankfully, both were also of the opinion that we were all too old to be doing silly things like chaining me naked to a lamppost and as they were not going to get me drunk, shaving my eyebrows off was also off the table. I was called boring and various other names during the evening, but I always pointed out that it was me who was marrying a woman half my age and not them who were now both single.

“Yeah, about that,” said Jason, who was swaying in his seat after I had brought up the subject of Jade for what seemed the hundredth time.

“Go on,” I answered, wondering what silly question was going to be brought up now.

“Does she have a sister or a best friend who fancies a good time? I am single, you know.”

“Well, she doesn’t have a sister, I can tell you that, best friends wise, from what I can tell they are far more sophisticated and discerning than to date a clapped-out, old guy such as you.”

“Ouch, that was a low blow. Where’s Amy?”

“No, don’t go there,”

“What?” protested Jason, “I meant I had not seen my favourite little girl in ages.”

“Just so long as we are clear,” I warned, “she is coming up this evening from London, she couldn’t get away from work any earlier, apparently. Oh, and she is bringing her new boyfriend.”

“Interesting. Have you met him?” asked Jason.

“Not yet. He is a work colleague, that is all I know.”

“Hey,” piped up Ian, “how about we head out and see if we can find any half-decent woman?”

I shook my head. “No thanks, but I am not stopping either of you from going and trying your luck.  I suspect seeing as it is nearly midnight and both of you are pissed you won’t pull and since the rather bored barman sitting on the stool behind the bar is wanting to go home, may I suggest you go back to your rooms and make love to your hand.”

“You know what? You are a boring fucker sometimes. How the hell did we ever become best pals?” Jason mocked.

“Oh, I don’t know, probably something to do with spending so long together in the military, you know once you have seen somebody shit in a bag, you really do become friends for life.”

Jason let out a long laugh, and threw an arm around Ian. “You know what, he is right, we honestly couldn’t be more different. We did selection together. I didn’t think he would make it through the first day, never mind make it to the TQ phase. He looked a bit of a wimp to me, but he fucking did it you know.”

“Why the fuck are you telling me this? I was there as well, remember?”

Jason looked at him like he was seeing him for the first time. “Sorry mate, I forgot, I am pissed.”

“Yes, you are,” I said, “and so this is the point that I am going to love you and leave you both and go and get my beauty sleep. Big day tomorrow.”

With that, I gave each of them a quick hug come back slap and left the bar, heading up to my room and very quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke early and lay staring at the ceiling for a good twenty minutes before getting up, showering, and heading down to breakfast, where I was eventually joined by two extremely hungover mates.

After breakfast, we all checked out and headed over to the wedding venue, where we were allocated a room to get changed in.

 The day seemed to fly and, very quickly, I found myself standing at the top of the chapel, looking back at all our guests, who were seated patiently.  Suddenly, the traditional wedding music started and, looking back down the aisle between the rows of seats, I saw Jade and her father come into view.

Jade looked stunning. This was the first time I had seen the dress, as I had been excluded from the dress fittings. The dress was ivory in colour and was long and tight-fitting, hugging Jade’s figure and showing off all her curves. The top was corset in style with a scallop shape over the bust. As I gazed at her, I became aware of the lace which covered her bust, shoulders and sleeves upon which there was a sort of flower pattern.

At the back, I could see a small train flowing out behind her.  I was so proud that this beautiful creature with such a wonderful heart had chosen to marry me. I quickly looked at the guests, who, like me, were all gazing at Jade with wonder in their eyes.

Once she reached my side, I leaned in and whispered how beautiful she looked. She responded by taking my hand in hers and giving it a quick squeeze.  We then turned our attention to the female vicar who was going to officiate our wedding.

The rest of the ceremony was a blur as we said our vow and signed the register, and then it was quickly off to the large hall where the reception would take place. Various friends and family came up to us and congratulated us as we sat down for a large and sumptuous wedding meal. Things were going quickly now to my mind’s eye. We did the first dance together, a traditional slow dance with no practice, just us in each other’s arms and then it was time to circulate and chat with the various guests.

The party was in full swing, little girls were dancing with their dads, standing on their father's toes as they slowly waltzed around the dance floor and little boys ran around pretending to be aeroplanes and sliding across the dancefloor on their knees. There was a lot of eye-rolling from parents.

“Here lad, give us a hug,” said a voice behind me. I knew before I turned who the voice belonged to.

“For you, Irene, of course, you can have as many hugs as you want,” I replied.

“Oh good,” winked Alan. “Does that mean I get as many hugs with the beautiful bride?”

Jade laughed as Irene turned to Alan.

“Not on your Nellie, one hug and then keep your hands where I can see them. If you want hugs, I will give you as many as you want later.”

“Yes dear,” said Alan then in a not so quiet voice, “definitely think I am coming off worse in this arrangement. What do you say, Jade?”

“Alan, you are always welcome to give me a hug whenever you want,” she paused, allowing Alan to interject.

“See,” began Alan before Jade continued.

“So long as Irene agrees to it first.

“Ahhh, it’s a conspiracy, just you wait Chris this is your future, it's not too late, run lad, run.”

Both myself and Jade just looked at one another, trying to keep a straight face as Irene mocked, hitting Alan on the head.

“I am sure I will be all right, and Jade will let me hug her as often as I like. So glad you could come today.”

“We wouldn’t have missed it for the world,” replied Irene. “Wanted to make sure you made an honest woman out of this wonderful creature.”

“Not sure about the honest woman, more like I wanted to tie her down before some younger, better-looking guy snatched her away.”

“Hey, carry on talking like that and there will be no hugs later, Mr,” Jade said, pushing a finger into my chest.

“I am more interested in the tying down bit,” mocked Alan, nudging me with his elbow.

“You are nothing more than a dirty old man,” said Irene. “Now come on, we want to have a chat with your mother Jade. Definitely see where you got your looks from.”

“Be careful. She will moan about planning this wedding for hours if you let her, even though secretly she loved it,” Jade responded.

As they turned and walked away, we heard Alan complaining, “Less of the old please, I accept dirty but not old.”

I looked at Jade and shook my head in disbelief.

“I love them two, mad as a box of frogs, but still in love after all these years and they have been like that as long as I have known them.  No matter what life throws at them, they always have a smile and a laugh. They find the fun in everything.”

It was getting late and some of the guests with small children started to glance at their watches, so Jade did the bouquet toss, managing not to hit the ceiling and we were amused to see it was caught by one of Jade’s friends from school.  As she celebrated her catch, I noticed her boyfriend was not so amused.

We posed for photos as we cut one of the tiers of the four-tiered wedding cake and then we made a show of leaving the reception so that those who wanted to leave could.  We walked down a row of guests, thanking them for coming until we were out of the wedding reception and walking towards the tower rooms and the bridal suite.

Coming to the door, I patted my pockets and finding the key card; I flashed it in front of the door, and it immediately unlocked.

Turning to Jade, I scooped her up in my arms. “It is tradition to carry the bride over the threshold.”

Jade giggled. “Careful, you will put your back out.”

“You always say that when I pick you up, I am not that bloody old yet and you are light as a feather, so stop teasing me.”

Taking care not to stand on the train of the dress which was hanging down, I pushed the door ajar and entered the room. Kicking the door closed with my foot, I proceeded to the bed, where I carefully placed her down.

We kissed passionately, caressing her back and shoulders, feeling the softness of the lace underneath my hands. My hands fumbled with the zip until I got a good grip on it and slowly, I lowered the zip down until it stopped at the top of her behind.

Jade broke the kiss and slowly slid the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. Once it was free of her arms, she seductively wriggled it off her body to reveal her naked breast, ivory white thong and white hold-ups. 

Standing there, she smiled at me, “So, current husband, shall I help you get out of your suit?”

“Current husband?” I asked, grinning at her.

“Well, now that I have the taste for wedding cake, who knows?”

Deciding not to answer that I quickly took off my jacket and dropped it on the floor behind me.  My waistcoat, shirt and tie quickly joined it.

Jade seductively licked her lips and ran her hand over my chest.

“I do love your chest. You have very nice pecs.”

I waited for the punchline to follow, but Jade said nothing. Instead she leaned forward and kissed my chest before licking my right nipple and gently biting it.

I squirmed and pulled away. “You know how ticklish I am,”

“Spoilsport,” pouted Jade.

I moved forward and, pulling her into me, I spun her around and turned her to face the long free-standing mirror, which was over in the corner. We stared at our reflections in the mirror. My hand traced a line from her neck, down over her torso until it came to her thong.

I ran my fingers along the line of the thong before slipping the material aside and running a finger along the folds of her pussy, which was dripping. Slowly, I pushed two fingers into her and began to finger her. Both of us watched my hand in the mirror. 

Jade's breathing was ragged and her head rocked back as she moaned loudly, her hand reached back and started to fumble with my belt.  As she desperately tried to pull the belt apart, I withdrew my fingers and presented them to her mouth.  Jade opened her mouth and devoured my fingers, groaning as she cleaned her juice from them.

There was a brief pause as I stripped off my trousers, socks and boxers and Jade whipped off her thong. Standing there, I stared hungrily at the wonderful vision that was now my wife.  Her body was lean and supple as she walked towards me again in only her heels, her hips seductively moving from side to side.  Jade put her arms around my neck and we began to kiss, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, tongues darting, dancing, twirling around one another.   

I picked Jade up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as it rested on my erect cock. I raised her up and with one free hand reached down and, taking my cock in my hand, I attempted to enter her. Jade raised herself up, using my body as a leaver and as she settled back down, my cock pierced her pussy.

“Ahhh,” she moaned, “at last, I have been horny all day.”

We settled into a slow and careful fuck, with me standing feet wide apart to provide a stable platform as Jade moved up and down.  I could feel her juices running down my cock. Jade nestled her face into my neck, and I could hear her moans constantly in my ear.

“Fuck, so deep, I love feeling your cock inside me,”

My strength began to give out, so I walked her towards the bed and placed her down carefully, ensuring that my cock remain buried deep inside her.

Now that Jade was on her back, she opened her legs wide and I began to slowly make love to her, sliding in and out gently. I wanted the first time as a married couple to be loving and tender.

I stared down at her; her face was full of desire, her eyes were half shut whilst her mouth was forming a beautiful ‘O’ shape. 

I laid my full weight on her and kissed her before rolling over onto my back, pulling Jade with me so that she was sitting astride me. As soon as she was on top, Jade began to vigorously move back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pelvis. This, I knew from experience, was the quickest, most immediate way for her to achieve orgasm.  She let out a sharp cry and dropped forward, shaking as the first orgasm washed over her. Not letting up, I grabbed her hips and forced her body back and forth. 

Jade’s breathing became ragged as a second and then a third orgasm quickly followed. As her third orgasm hit, I felt her flood my pelvis area and knew that the orgasms were getting stronger. Jade sat up and continued to rub herself against me, a squelshing sound emanating from between our bodies due to the liquid that was trapped between us.

Jade started to tremble and let out what almost sounded like a scream. Her eyes closed tightly shut as her whole body shook violently.  She fell completely forward, and I flipped her back over onto her back and within three strokes, I unleashed a torrent of cum into her filling her up.

We lay together locked in an embraced as I kissed her neck and body. 

“I love you,” Jade whispered.

“Why are you whispering, Mrs Fletcher?”

“Say it again.”

“What? Mrs Fletcher.”

“Sounds nice, doesn’t it?”

“Can’t say I have ever thought about it but then it has been my name all my life. It is not the name that is nice, wonderful or even beautiful, it is the woman I am looking at who is all those things.”

Jade looked at me with wide eyes, “I want this to last forever.”

I nodded slowly, “Well I can’t promise you eternity but if you give me half an hour, we can go again or do you want to sleep.”

“Sleep, right now I am on cloud nine and of course I want you to make love to me.”

“Love to or fucked?”

“Well, we have made love as a married couple so next time I want you to fuck me, good and hard, Mr Fletcher.”

“Mrs Fletcher your wish is my command.”

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments