Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irish Goddess - Chapter One

"The tall redhead with green eyes took Brock's breath away..."

59
11 Comments 11
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Katherine O'Malley is new to Oak Valley and meets the Coffee Lounge owner Brock Roberts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sparks fly and a romance is ignited. This is a multi chapter story."

She walked into the coffee house like she owned the place. She was hard to miss with her natural red hair cascading down past her shoulders with curls toward the ends. Her emerald green eyes popped due to her fair skin tone. The older twenty-something-year-old woman was stunning.

“Hello,” said the flustered male barista, “how can I help you?”

“I’d like a large mocha with an extra shot,” said Katherine O’Malley.

Minutes later he delivered the mocha to her at a small table. Noticing his nametag, Kathy said, “Thanks, Brock.”

“My pleasure,” said the twenty-nine-year-old. “You’re new here. I’ve never seen you before.”

“Oh, do you know all of the customers?” she asked.

Laughing, “I’d like to think that I do. I’m the owner, Brock Roberts. And your name is?”

Smiling, Kathy was noticing Brock’s handsome George Clooney looks and ripped body, “Katherine O’Malley. But I go by Kathy.”

“Nice to meet you, Kathy,” he said. “You have a great Irish name to go with your beautiful red hair and green eyes.”

“Oh, you’re a charmer. Do you flirt with all the female customers?” she said sarcastically.

Brock told her that he did not. He thanked her for coming in and that he hoped he’d see her again. As he went back to work assisting the staff with customer orders, he kept an eye on her. She was casually flipping through a large black work-type binder and enjoying her morning coffee.

About twenty minutes later he approached Kathy’s table. “May I sit down?” he asked.

She looked up, and smiled, “Sure. What’s up?”

“I wanted to give you a ‘coffee card.’ After ten drinks you can get a freebie. I hope to see you again soon,” he said handing her the card.

“Well, thank you, Brock. Will you be working tomorrow?” she inquired.

“If you’re coming back, I’ll be here. On Tuesday I’m usually at the Town Square shop,” he said.

“What’s the Town Square shop? she asked.

Brock explained that there were three locations of “The Coffee Lounge” in town and that he usually rotated between the stores depending upon staffing needs.

“Wow, three locations. You must be the coffee king of Oak Valley,” she said jokingly.

“Oh, you’re funny. I have three locations, the jolly green giant has five, and there are two other small independent coffee houses.”

The two chatted for about five minutes and he learned that she had just moved to town the week before to start a new District Manager position with her pharmaceutical sales job. He also learned she was also twenty-nine, from San Diego originally, and went to college at the University of Southern California.

**

On Wednesday Brock was again at the Orchard location when he noticed Kathy about to enter the store. As she walked in their eyes met and both smiled. Trying to play it cool he did not say a word and watched her walk thirty feet to the counter.

Kathy was wearing a professional gray pinstriped pencil skirt, a classic white long-sleeved blouse, and black heels. Today he noticed how tall she was, about five-ten he guessed, without heels, as she nearly looked him eye to eye. She had a toned size six-eight body with average breasts. Kathy wore her hair up in a messy bun on this day, and he thought she had that “sexy librarian” look. Brock felt blood rushing to his manhood and was thankful his long apron covered the bulge growing in his flat-front chinos.

“Kathy, so nice to see you again. Mocha and a shot?” he asked.

Smiling that he recalled her drink order, “How ‘bout something different today. Surprise me. Maybe something with caramel?” she said.

“OK,” he said. “Go take a seat.”

Brock whispered to one of his employees and she got busy concocting Kathy’s drink. He went to the pastry case and plated two different items, grabbed some napkins, knives, and forks, and approached her table.

“I thought I’d join you, if you don’t mind,” he said setting down the pastries.

“Sure, I’d like that,” she said.

He explained that he has a local bakery that delivers a selection of pastries daily and that he brought an almond croissant and a customer favorite, a cranberry-orange muffin.

“They look delicious. Thank you, Brock,” she said.

Over the next twenty minutes, the two talked about their lives, hobbies, interests, etc. Both were enjoying getting to know the other.

“Well, I noticed you never mentioned a boyfriend. Are you single?” Brock asked.

Kathy blushed a bit, “Yes, I’m single.” She quickly mentioned that she had been engaged a few years prior but that things fell apart as they tried to plan the wedding. “Six months before the wedding he broke it off with me, quit his job, and moved to Arkansas all in the same week. I haven’t talked to him since.”

“You’re new to town, how about I take you out to a nice dinner on Saturday?” Brock said.

“As friends, or is this a date?” she inquired.

“Both,” he said coyly.

“Dinner sounds great,” Kathy said smiling.

Brock also smiled, “Wonderful. I’ll make reservations. How does 6:30 pm work?”

“Perfect,” she said.

He handed the redhead Irish goddess a business card, “Text me your address so I can pick you up.”

**

Brock raised his wine glass, “To a new friendship. Cheers.” He clinked glasses with his date. “Kathy, you look stunning tonight. Beautiful hair, nice makeup, and a gorgeous dress.”

“Thanks, Brock. You’re looking good too. I always see you in a t-shirt and apron. You clean up well,” Kathy said.

Brock was a good size man standing six-three tall, wore an extra-large shirt, and a thirty-six waist. His dark brown hair was freshly cut, over the ear, and very stylish. His bedroom brown eyes were easy for Kathy to look into. He was wearing brown and tan glen plaid slacks, a white dress shirt, and cordovan-colored leather shoes. She noticed his fashion choices and thought that Brock looked like he stepped off the pages of GQ.

The couple enjoyed a romantic dinner, a bottle of wine, and they split a decadent raspberry cheesecake. As they left the restaurant, they were holding hands and walked shoulder-to-shoulder back to his SUV.

When they arrived at his car Brock knew this was the moment. “Kathy, you are so pretty, highly educated, funny, and we seem to get along really well. I’m going to kiss you now.”

He leaned toward her, she tilted her head skyward, and their lips met for a short, soft kiss. And again. And then both darted their tongues past the lips of the other. Brocks’s hands had moved around her waist, and Kathy was holding his upper arms as they had a short make-out session in the parking lot.

She finally stopped kissing. “Wow. That was electric,” she said in a whisper.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

“Yes, it was,” Brock said.

Kathy smiled indicating she wanted to kiss more. “Let’s go back to my place,” she said.

Trying to contain his excitement, Brock calmly replied, “Good idea.”

As Kathy opened her front door Brock noticed everything in her newly remodeled and flipped house. Her living room was decorated nicely, with a modern vibe. There was an extra-long sectional along one wall, two matching armchairs, a gold and glass coffee table, and three poster prints of scenes of Kathy’s hometown of San Diego: Balboa Park, Hotel Del Coronado, and La Jolla Cove.

“Have a seat while I turn on some music,” she said.

Minutes later Kathy was in Brock’s embrace as they kissed, talked, and caressed each other’s arms and legs. After about twenty minutes and a hundred kisses, Brock looked into her amazing green eyes.

“I better go home before we get carried away,” he said. “I really like you. And I respect you.”

Kathy blushed, “I like you too Brock. And, just so you know, we would not have slept together tonight.” And then she winked, “You’re going to have to work for it.”

The two new friends kissed goodnight at the front door, and Brock walked back to his car and drove home. He had barely walked in when his phone dinged.

“Thanks for a wonderful evening. You’re a great kisser. XO -KOM.” Brock laughed as he read the text message. He quickly replied with the smiling face and heart eyes emoji.

**

Due to some staffing issues, Brock and Kathy missed each other for several days at the coffee lounge. They texted every day and talked every night. On Thursday when Kathy placed her coffee order, she held out some money for the barista.

The female, Liz, told her, “No charge, Kathy. Brock said to comp your order from now on.”

“He did what?” she said shaking her head. “No, let me pay.”

“It’s free,” said Liz. “Don’t worry, he can afford it.”

Kathy pulled out a couple of one-dollar bills from her purse and put them in the tip jar. “Thanks, Liz.”

As she worked on her laptop before heading out for the day Kathy stopped Liz as she walked through the store bussing tables. “What did you mean by ‘he can afford it?”

Liz looked around the shop nervously and quickly sat down. Before she could speak Kathy asked, “Three coffee shops must be pretty lucrative, huh?”

“I’m sure he does well,” said Liz. “Brock’s family has been in Oak Valley for generations. They own a lot of ag land. The family has cherries, almonds, walnuts, and other crops.” After a short pause, “But, it is obvious that he’s crushing on you. I’ve worked here five years and I’ve never seen him so smitten.”

Later that night Kathy and Brock met up for pizza downtown with another couple, Chris & Cami. Brock and Chris had been best friends since age three when they met at daycare. Brock was the Best Man at their wedding last summer. Chris was telling Kathy a bunch of stories from the boy’s youth skateboarding around town, playing sports, and working on Brock’s family ranches in the summers.

“I’m learning so much about you,” Kathy said smiling and winking at Brock. Seeing the beer pitcher was empty, “I’ll get another pitcher of beer.”

As Kathy left the table both Chris and Cami told Brock that they liked her.

“She’s really cute, smart, great job, super friendly, and seems like a lot of fun. I’d date her if I wasn’t married,” Cami said laughing.

They finished their pizza, salad, and a third pitcher of beer. All four were feeling the beer, but none were drunk. As the men went to go pay the tab and women headed off to the powder room.

“Any advice for me Cami?” Kathy asked.

“Just be yourself. Brock is very laid back, but he keeps his guard up” Cami told her.

Kathy thought for a few seconds, and asked, “Has he had any relationships recently?”

“Of course,” she said looking at Kathy in the mirror as the two applied lipstick. “Julie was just over a year. Bree was about eight months, and that was in 2021. You need to remember; Oak Valley is only sixty-thousand people. There are not a lot of quality single women our age in this town.”

Turning to face Cami, Kathy took both of her hands, “Thank you, Cami. We need to trade phone numbers; I need a girlfriend in my new town.” Both women pulled out their iPhones and traded numbers.

The four exited the restaurant and each couple went their own way. Brock and Kathy walked the short half mile back to Kathy’s house. As they sat on the sectional they began kissing.

Within minutes their hormones had hit high gear, and both were naked and engaged in foreplay. Kathy stroked his cock as Brock was fingering her, eliciting soft moans. He was also happy to discover her pot of gold was hairless.

Soon Brock was on his knees softly kissing Kathy’s inner thighs as he moved north. She was already wet due to his fingers, so his tongue slid into her fold easily. Brock went up and down several times before teasing her clit with a quick flick of his tongue.

“Finger me and suck on my clit,” Kathy said in a sensual whisper. “I need to cum so bad. I’m so horny.”

Brock was not going to disappoint her. While he wondered where this relationship was going, he was also happy to be having a sexual adventure since it had been months since his last conquest. As he banged her juicy cunt and sucked on her clit his other hand was caressing her breast and pinching her nipple.

“Oh yes, pinch me harder,” said the blazing redhead. “Treat me like a slut! I need a good orgasm tonight!”

Those words set off Brock’s lust. He fingered her pussy faster and harder. He sucked her clit faster and harder. He soon felt her body shudder, her hips buck, and heard her scream, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

His mouth was flooded with her sweet and tart nectar as he continued to finger her through her orgasm. At just the right time Brock turned up the speed and soon had Kathy in a frenzy.

“Oh shit. Oh shit!” she said.

Kathy began squirting large streams of fluid from her shaved box. Brock kept banging her lady bits. More squirting. “Oh yes! Oh yes!” she said.

While his first squirter, Brock had seen plenty of porn so he knew to keep finger fucking her as fast as he could. More sex fluids gushed from her pussy.

Kathy had finally had enough. “Stop. Stop. Please stop,” she asked. Her body was limp and exhausted. She lay there totally spent and as fulfilled as she had never been in her life.

Brock had a smile a mile wide as he looked at her and her sectional. “Tell me where I can find some old towels so I can clean this up.” Kathy’s hardwood floor had several puddles, and the edge of her sectional was wet, if not soaked.

Twenty minutes later the two were kissing goodnight at her front door. “I owe you an orgasm,” Kathy whispered. “I wish you didn’t have to go home. I want to suck your cock and swallow your jizz.”

“I’ll take a rain check,” Brock teased her. “I have to get home to let my dogs out. See you for coffee tomorrow?”

“Of course,” Kathy said giving him one last kiss on the lips. “Thanks for a great night.”

The End Chapter One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments