Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pippa Alone

"A rare opportunity for some self love"

29
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
994 words 994 words

Author's Notes

"There is only one character in this short story, I first introduced her in a series called "Staying In Dorset" which is why I have linked this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

Pippa decided that she was going to spend the morning masturbating.

She wasn’t expecting the builders today, they were waiting for the electrician who couldn’t start till Monday.

Unusually for her she had no guests staying with her at the converted farm down in Dorset. Her next guests weren’t expected until later this evening.

Pippa got out of her bed and confidently walked naked across the courtyard to the small building she used as an office. She checked the computer, there were a few routine inquiries and some bookings for later in the month. There was nothing that had to be dealt with right now.

She sent a WhatsApp message to the builders' foreman and quickly got confirmation that he and his team were not coming today.

Pippa was alone and it was very unlikely that she would be disturbed for a few hours. As she walked back across the courtyard towards her bedroom she felt a tingle in her pussy. She was going to have a wank and make herself cum several times.

Pippa opened the French windows of her bedroom and tidied up her duvet. She set her GoPro camera on its small tripod so that it was pointing at the bed.  She got her box of sex toys ready and then headed for the shower. Pippa had a longer and hotter shower than she normally did and felt her body relax under the soothing jet.

Pippa got out of the shower, towelled herself dry, and then admired herself in the mirror. Not bad for fifty-eight. She had let her hair grow naturally grey and now wore it in a ponytail. Her breasts were still perky, she had a flat-toned stomach from regularly doing sit-ups and from working hard at her holiday let business. She ran a hand across her smooth pussy and decided to quickly run a razor across the barely visible stubble. Having done that she rubbed some oil onto her smooth skin.

Pippa returned to her bedroom, turned the camera on, and sat up in bed with her back to the headboard. She poured some massage oil into the palm of her hand and began to rub it in. Her neck and shoulders were first and then her arms. She then started on her legs and rubbed the oil into her soft skin. She worked her way up to her thighs, she got very close to her pussy but didn’t touch it. Pippa knew what she was doing and how to tease herself.

As soon as she reached her breasts her nipples became hard and she immediately felt a familiar tingle in her pussy. Pippa reached between her legs and ran a finger very gently along the length of her slit.  Her whole body shivered as her finger retraced its route.

Pippa spread her legs widely facing the open French windows and imagined that previous lovers were watching her. She added a second finger and squeezed her clit between them. Pippa was not in a hurry, she had done this many times before and knew how to edge herself.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

She pushed a finger inside her pussy, she was already wet and her finger slid in easily. On days when Pippa was having a quick wank this was the point when she could finger herself to orgasm fairly quickly. This morning she wasn’t in a hurry and wanted to prolong the pleasure she was giving herself. She withdrew the finger and licked it, tasting her own arousal.

Pippa reached for some lube, generously coated her finger, and then began to explore her arse very gently. She got a very deep satisfying feeling as her finger pushed in deeper. Pippa applied a little more lube and then got a good rhythm going, She could feel an orgasm building and knew it would be deep. It always was when she played with her bum. The first tremor shook her entire body and Pippa lurched across the bed, This was followed by rolling waves of pleasure as she responded to her probing finger.

Pippa lay on the bed panting while the waves subsided. She withdrew her finger and then replaced it with a well-lubricated butt plug from her box of sex toys.

With the plug inserted into her bum, Pippa reached into the toy box and got her favourite glass dildo, it was smooth with a realistic-sized cock head. She slid it easily into her sopping-wet pussy and began to fuck herself with it. Pippa had used this toy many times before and had a tried and tested technique. The only thing that could beat it was a real cock being driven into her by a man who knew what he was doing.

She started slowly pushing it in and then pulling it out, Pippa enjoyed the friction as her pussy gripped the glass phallus. As she felt her next orgasm approaching Pippa picked up speed.  She began to imagine that she was being fucked by one of the men or women who had become her lovers since she had split up from her husband.

Pippa let out a deeply satisfying moan as another orgasm shook her body. She kept the dildo in her pussy because she knew that there were more to come, she had done this before many times.

Pippa wished that somebody was watching her but she knew that she was alone. Outside all she could hear was the sound of birdsong coming through the open French windows. When she knew that she was sated she removed the butt plug and the dildo and put them aside to be washed. She got up, turned off the camera, and removed the memory card, this was another video to upload to the private file on her laptop.

She glanced at her watch on the bedside table, she had been wanking for over an hour, one of the many advantages of running her own business.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments