Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gala

"Aria explores herself after a very successful night at the gala."

25
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"it's been a while since i wrote here. Felt the urge to write this one out! Aria possibly is a little vanilla on this one but i enjoyed writing it and reliving my fantasies."

I look in the mirror for the final time, my lips glossed up, body moisturised and soaked in perfume that smelled like warm sweet jasmine with a touch of brown sugar. My gown, black. A satin fabric that goes down my curves smoothly with a slit that cuts from the knee down.

I smile softly while I think about the amount of champagne I am about to indulge in tonight. Just as I put on my shoes, I realise something very important is missing. I rummage through my toy bag and find my perfect pink plug. The one thing that will keep me very busy while I’m in a crowded room full of people who keep themselves busy building successful businesses. I can’t help but think my priorities are somewhere else tonight. 

A lubed up plug enters my tight ass and my whole body shivers as I feel the fullness of it grab my attention. My pussy throbs at that feeling and now, I'm ready to go. 

The night starts out light with smiles from people who recognise my work and old acquaintances catching up while I'm still stuck with my first glass of champagne. I better chug this one down. 

That first glass of champagne hits almost instantly, probably because I have an empty stomach. I finally go to my seat and I’m greeted with a table full of strangers who already seem like they have nothing interesting to say yet I indulge into their bubble of interest while my mind keeps busy with that sexy toy in me. 

Every time someone on my left or right opens their mouth to speak, my brain immediately shuts down and goes to autopilot. Maybe that’s a little selfish but I think I need this tonight. To not think about anyone else but me and the moments I have with myself. 

Three glasses down and all I can feel is the tingling between my legs that feels too good to control. My legs can’t help but stay crossed to control the pressure I feel to touch myself right here right now. The exhibitionist in me would thrive in that. 

Five hours pass and I am starting to feel the intensity of my plug. My ass feels stretched and my pussy feels wet. I take the last sip of champagne and I rush back home. I left my toy on my bed to remind myself of what’s waiting for me. 

After numerous drinks, my bladder is starting to feel full. I want to pee so badly and all I can think about at the moment is how I am going to rub myself as I let my pee go. That is the beginning of my foreplay. Well, as if five hours wasn’t enough already. 

I play with my clit gently only to feel it swollen and slippery. Pee gushing out of me as I feel my clit throb through the sensations. After cleaning myself up, I pounce onto my bed and giggle while lubricating the toy with my saliva and left over pussy juices. 

My mind and body is finally ready. I have been controlling myself for hours and it almost feels like I am punishing myself.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

This special toy I have is purple with a womaniser and a vibrating dildo; the two things I love. I tease my pussy with the toy on its lowest setting and I am more aroused. With my plug still in me, I start playing with it by pulling it out and pushing it back in while my toy vibrates all over my pussy. It’s all getting me so excited. I finally want some relief from my plug. I take it out gently and my pussy is throbbing over that feeling. If only I had someone to accompany my clit with their tongue. That would be so perfect. 

My ass feels loose and ready to take in a toy that’s bigger than my plug. My toy is already lubed up with my pussy juices. I take it and let it enter my ass slowly. This feeling is undeniably the best feeling yet. I never turned off the toy. It was slowly entering me with the vibration still on and I am having the time of my life. I realise my nipples are starting to harden from the sensations I am feeling. 

Time is flying. My legs are quivering and I cannot stop smiling. I play with my ass gently yet with a little bit of aggressiveness because that’s how I like it. I imagine a cock instead of a toy occupying me and that turns me on even more. Not to mention I am at my peak drunkenness and I am feeling good all over. 

Orgasms overflow me endlessly. Sometimes I forget how much I can orgasm through my ass and it always surprises me. I’m left moaning and groaning in so much pleasure. I continue like this for what feels like hours until I am tuned out.

I start playing with my nipples. I am lucky to be able to take my huge breasts into my mouth without much help. I start sucking on my nipples gently and it turned me on so much I feel myself getting wetter. I start having more orgasms even though I am tapped out. But my body can’t help itself. I am in heaven. 

My ass feels a little exhausted from playing so much but I can’t get enough of the good feeling it gives. I clean up the toy before entering it into my pussy. I gasp from the sensations it was giving me. My body trembles. I let it enter me slowly while pushing it deep in me. I can’t hold my moans any longer. More ... more ... more... That’s all I want. 

I finally take the toy out of me when my body feels truly gone. My eyes are trying to stay open while the peak of my highness takes a back seat and this wave of calmness hits me. My body was ready to take the best sleep yet. 

What a great way to end my gala night with endless orgasms to the point of exhaustion. It is truly a night to remember. As part of my tradition, I take a picture of my wet pussy that’s been used and abused in the best way to remind myself of this night. Something for me to look back to when I want to remember the hot play I did to myself. 

Maybe I could do this again. 

Published 
Written by AriaAphrodite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments