Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty

I'd never acted this way, ever. Even when I was a young woman, the thought of acting like the bimbo I'd become now never crossed my mind. My lust was in total control as I barked orders at Jim while continuously fingering my randy cunt. There, I used that foul word again, if only in my mind. While the prude in me could barely believe where I was headed, the rest of me wished that I'd done this much sooner.

I watched impatiently as Jim languidly opened his pants. I thought he'd just unzip his fly and pull his cock... damn, I said cock and cunt to myself in just the last few seconds. What a hussy I'd become. Why is he unbuckling his belt and standing? Oh, that's fucking hot! He's taking everything off from the waist down. I'm so going to fuck him to death right here in my dining room.

Jim

I was taken aback initially by Betty's forward behavior, but her order to show her my hard-on brought me back to my horny self. Giving her a little more than she asked for, I did a slow strip from the waist down. Sitting back down, I began teasing my pulsing rod by subtly grazing the helmet with my pointer finger. Betty's self-abuse took an accelerated turn as she was laser-focused on my engorged prick.

Taking control, I stood and moved toward Betty to turn her chair away from the table. As I did so, my leaking stiffy was mere millimeters from her mouth for just a few seconds. It was so close that when she pushed her tongue out from between her lips, she caught the dangling string of semen. After turning her chair, I returned to mine and moved it directly in front our hers so that they were almost touching.

Sitting back down with my legs spread wide, left her knees touching my inner thighs. She was fingering herself a little slower now after having just had a leg-quaking orgasm. I stroked slowly, just enough to keep myself at full mast. Our eyes had been leering at each other's privates for a minute or two before our they finally met. At no more than a foot and a half apart, there was a severe fervor between us.

Keeping my eyes on hers, I moved my free hand to her blouse and gradually unbuttoned one after another until they were all undone. Pulling her shirt open brought about a guttural growl from her that widened my eyes. Her hands were picking up the pace on her sodden slit, with three fingers from one doing the drilling while two from the other tapped her enlarged clit.

Noticing that her lacy bra had a front clasp, I pulled it outward and unsnapped it quite easily. Betty's medium-sized breasts, with their large areola and nipples, sprang free, begging to be touched. I leaned back into my chair while still playing with my stiffy as our eyes met again. Betty was on the precipice of another climax while her protruding nipples begged for attention, and her eyes started to close.

Betty

Jim's striptease after my order to show me his cock changed the dynamic entirely in the room. I had been the dominant initially, but it seemed that Jim was looking to take control now. After moving our chairs to face one another, he sat back down wide-legged like me as my knees pressed against his thighs. At that moment, my only desire was to move forward and force his oversized hard dick into my slippery and insatiable pussy.

However, Jim seemed to have other plans as he slowly opened my blouse before popping the front clasp on my bra. With my breasts and hard nipples exposed, I rapidly closed in on another out-of-control orgasm. My legs trembled furiously while my fingers pounded my poor overused snatch. Looking down as the waves swept across my exposed body, I saw that my clit was more prominent than I ever remembered it being before. I really was turning into quite the little whore.

I fell forward against Jim's chest as the climax took its toll, zapping my strength and leaving me a convulsing mess. Still spasming from the ongoing tremors, I opened my eyes to see Jim's still rigid prick only a few inches below my face. I wanted desperately to suck it into my mouth but grudgingly opted to take Jim's teasing approach and leaned back into my chair. I was still breathing hard as I grasped my breasts and began pulling on my thick nipples.

My taunting seemed to spur Jim on as he sped up the stroking of his unending stiffness. God, I needed to feel that thing inside me. I didn't know how I held myself off this long, but the faster he stroked it, the more I wanted to feel it split my insides. This man was driving me to beg and promise to be his slut forever, and a willing one I'd be, for sure.

Jim

Falling forward onto my chest as she recovered from her substantial peak, Betty was far too close to my ready pole. I could feel her hot breath as she gulped for air to quell her body's need. It was all I could do not to direct her mouth to my ready shaft. How I hadn't cum already was nothing short of amazing to me. Watching Betty animatedly finger her pussy only a foot in front of me was probably the most intensely sexual thing I've ever seen in person.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

Just as I thought she might take me into her mouth, Betty sat back in her chair and began to maul her breasts. The look of pure carnality on her face pushed me to increase the speed of my pumping as I neared my inevitable climax.

"Shoot it on my breasts!" Betty suddenly yelled as she seemed to notice how close I was to blowing my load.

Immediately, I aimed my nearing cock at her breasts as the first shot exploded from the tip and splashed wildly all over her chest. Five more blobs of spunk splattered across her breasts and belly in quick succession. The rest was just a bit of leakage as I continued to work my flagging pole. With my own orgasm fading, I was able to notice that Betty was writhing on the chair while twisting her nipples in ecstatic bliss.

Betty

"Oh, Goddd! I just came from you cumming on me. I'm such a fucking slut!" I wailed. Then I began scooping up Jim's semen from my blotted chest and moving it to my crotch, where I stuffed it into my pussy like I hand-feeding a starving animal.

"Look at what I'm doing! What have you done to me? I've been cussing like a sailor and cumming over and over all day long. You've made me into a harlot that only lives for her next climax!" I yelled while pushing four fingers into my cum-covered loins.

While I watched his penis begin to shrink after his recent cum, Jim asked, "Is that really such a bad thing?"

"It is if you don't get that thing hard again! I want to ride it so bad now that I've seen it up close."

"Do you, now? Well, why don't you help me get it hard again so I can fuck you silly, my little slut!" Jim barked.

I quivered noticeably at his use of the word slut while referring to me.

"Did me calling you a slut get you excited.. slut?" he queried.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed while shaking again from his word usage.

Jim

I'd never been with another partner who got riled up as easily as Betty. She was practically panting as she continued to stuff her hand inside herself while begging me to get hard again. Wanting to test her limits, if she actually had any, I noticed a recliner in the next room, and my mind raced.

Stroking my half-hard prick, I stood up and said, "Go sit in the recliner and tilt it back... slut."

I could see the goosebumps rising on her skin as she struggled to stand with her hand buried in her puss. Helping her up, I relieved her of her clothing, then led her to the recliner. Sitting back, Betty quickly pulled the lever and dropped the chair flat. With both of her legs lying across the armrests, Betty went back to work on her goodies.

"How can I help you get it hard again?" she begged.

"I want you to finger-fuck your ass and show me... slut."

"Oh, God, yes," she mumbled while pulling her knees up and letting a slippery finger find her pucker. She rimmed herself, gradually pressing in further until the tip disappeared inside.

"Arggghhh," Betty grunted as she worked it deeper and deeper.

Watching her deflower her ass, for my delight, had me growing to full staff in no time.  

"That's it, my anal slut. Keep fucking that pretty ass of yours. Just look what your immoral behavior is doing to my cock."

Betty looked at my rigid prick and licked her lips as I moved closer.

"Let me suck it for you, like the little whore that I've become. Please use me as your fuck-toy. I need to cum again, please!"

I leaned forward and rubbed her clit with the tip of my hard-on as Betty added another finger to her opening ass.  

"Yes, God, yes! More, please! I'm gonna cum again for you!"

As Betty began ramping up to another climax, I started smacking her clit repeatedly with the tip of my cock. That pushed her over the edge as the convulsing and moaning began.  

"Fuuuccckkk! Fuck, fuck fuck!" she cried as she looked like a fish just pulled from the lake and flopping around on a hot boat deck.

I lost contact from all the movement and backed up a little to watch the show. It was an inspiring thing watching a woman orgasm that hard over and over again. We were going to have so much fun over the next couple of months.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments