Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Friends In Need

"After a fateful night, Lara and our main character continue their romance"

21
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick follow-up to part 1. Less substance, more a fantasy in this one."

- You awake?

- Yeah, but not for long.

- Might this change your mind? ;) 

* Lara has sent you a photo on Snapchat

I checked the clock on my phone. 00:24… There’s a meeting tomorrow morning isn’t there? My eyes lingered on the hidden photo - it didn’t take a genius to know what Lara was sending me. Ever since we spent that night together, our friendship had taken a long-awaited turn. 

A lustful, sexy, turn.

A faint memory of her bare skin against mine and her fingers digging into my back when we made love well into the next morning awoke within me. It had been a few weeks since we last saw each other in person, although Lara certainly made sure that she’d be fresh in my mind every few hours. 

Well, guess I’m not going to sleep just yet. I started to respond:

- I’ve been warned not to open pictures from strange women.

- You literally screenshotted a picture of my tits yesterday.

- That was a fantastic picture. It would’ve been a crime not to preserve it. 

Lara responded with a picture of herself in bed rolling her stunning blue eyes. She definitely had only just woken up, with her sleek blond hair slightly frazzled. Though the morning sun leaked into her room, she was the source of the picture’s radiance. She definitely took care to only include her face, but the desire to kiss her deeply already started swelling in me. 

- You’re extra gorgeous when I irk you.

- I’m always extra gorgeous. Now hurry up and open the picture and stop teasing me.

- The only teasing that's happening is coming from you. 

- I’m going to start sending nudes to others if you keep being difficult.

I laughed and tapped to open it. The picture depicted her lying on her back in bed in a white, translucent, and silky nightgown. Her perfect complexion was lit up by the morning sun, with a hand holding one of her perky breasts, and her legs spread open to reveal her freshly waxed privates.

- I’m drooling.

- Eww, gross. 

- I'd give a lot to wake up next to you again.

- That’s how I know the drooling is gross!

My phone started buzzing as she sent through the video call. I hastily accepted.

“I’d give more to have you here with me,” said Lara with a husky voice.

She had her free hand slowly caressing her boobs, cupping them firmly and pulling at her pink tits. I recognized the desire in her eyes - the same desire when I teased her by grazing my erection over her slit. She could tell that a similar fire raged within me.

I coaxed her further, “What would you want me to be doing if I were there?”

She purred. “Mmmhh, you’d definitely be naked.” 

I took the cue to undress. Dramatically, I pulled my shirt off over my head, making sure to flex whatever muscles that I still had, throwing it to the side, and sliding my hand underneath my pants.

“Stop teasing me already, I’m already going to have to wash my sheets.”

“Busy night yesterday then?”

“I wish. I haven’t been wet for another man since we first started fucking.”

“Good lord, you really are desperate.”

“So quit being a tease and show me what I want!”

I swapped to my front camera and focused on the bulge underneath my underwear. Lara let out a groan of frustration as I stroked myself slowly, watching her pull at her erect tits only to keep from touching herself too soon. Quiet moans escaped her as she played with her nipples, which served to harden me further. She closed her legs tighter to further resist, but as I freed myself from the rest of my clothing, she gave in. Her inner thighs were slick with her arousal, and she went straight for her clit, lamenting our inability to have proper sex.

"Babe… I miss your dick so bad" The only thing dripping with more lust than her voice was her pussy. She was already rubbing her clit with unstoppable fervor. 

I responded in kind, fantasizing about how she smelled, wishing that Lara was there to take me deep down her throat. Of the top five blowjobs I’d received, Lara had already provided three - all within a short twenty-four hours of our first kiss. 

“Fuck babe…” Lara grabbed a stand for her phone, positioning it where I could get a marvelous view of her from below. Her pussy juices flowed out of her as she touched herself, back arching in pleasure.

I throbbed frustratingly, knowing that had we been in the same bed at this moment, I would have been able to happily thrust myself in her slick, velvety warmth. I needed to plunge myself deep inside her, feel her wet cunt wrap around my dick as I pounded her. I needed to fuck her hard, feel her pussy dripping down my balls as she moaned and took me as my personal slut.

“Miss me, darling?” I pushed my cock away from me, only to allow it to spring back to its fully erect position. I heard her breathing pick up as she quickened her pace, inserting a finger inside herself slowly.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

”Babe I miss having your cock inside me so bad… I can’t stop thinking about how good it feels to have my pussy stretched out by you.”

“I bet that finger doesn’t even come close to how good I can make you feel.”

She slipped in an additional two. Her panting quickened. Her moaning got louder.

“Aaahh nothing feels the same as you. Nothing fits inside me as well as your dick, I need you so bad hun. I want to fuck you so bad. Fuck.”

I started to stroke harder and faster. I envied Lara’s fingers, glistening with her horniness, able to pleasure this gorgeous nympho. 

“I need to ram my cock inside you, babe. I need to feel your tight pussy wrapped around it and my balls slamming into you and I pound you. I need to feel your cunt cumming around me and make you scream with pleasure.”

Lara moaned as her pace frantically increased, fucking herself with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other. “Oh fuck yes god fuck I need that babe you make me so crazy all I want to do is have you fill me up and cum and then fuck me some more until my pussy is too sore and then fuck me more still-”

“You miss being my personal fuck hole, don’t you?”

“I do, oh god, I want to make your huge prick feel good inside me and feel every inch of you inside my horny pussy!”

Her picture was shaking as she masturbated in her lustful haze, her back arching as she neared what would be her first orgasm of her day. My pace quickened as well, head glistening with pre-cum as the memory of burying myself inside Lara as she lay on the edge of the bed in the same position became more vivid. I felt her silky fuckhole gripping and drenching my erection as I relived the countless hours spent using her as my  cumslut - a memory of my jizz dripping down her face and breasts while I relentlessly shoved my engorged cock into her. My breathing quickened with the fantasy of Lara’s soaking warmth dripping down my balls becoming more real with each second. 

I was so lost inside this memory I had barely realized the eight-inch dildo she fucked herself with. It was a personal favourite of ours, and often filled the hole that I didn't. Her moans became whimpers, and she wailed: 

“Oh, FUCK! God- I’m cumming! I NEED YOUR DICK IN ME SO BAD! FUCK!”,

I snapped back to reality with the sudden release of my pent-up frustration. White globs of semen spurted onto my chest and I let out a guttural groan of relief. My orgasm wrenched me out of our fantasy as I lay there desperately wishing for Lara to magically appear next to me. 

She swapped back to her front camera and lay back. Her face was flushed, her hair messy, her breathing still heavy. she bit her lower lip as she glanced at the mess I made, and said:

"It's such a shame all that jizz is gonna go to waste…" 

"Mmh what would you do with it if you were here?" 

I didn’t think she had to think about it. 


"Hmm… Well if I were there, would you have behaved and instead of just cumming inside me like you normally do…?"

"You can hardly blame me for that, darling. Besides, that's never stopped you from having a taste."  

Eliciting an eye roll is one of my favourite things to do. But there's a certain exasperated look women have, reserved only for men they're enamoured with - one where they know they can't let the guy just have his way, but they can't help but melt on the inside. 

"Yeah, but sometimes I just want to lick you from your balls and up your chest before kissing you, and that's much more fun when there's jizz somewhere on the way."

And there's a look of awe men have when an absolute bombshell of a woman says they want to do something so infinitely filthy to them. 

"I'm booking a flight right now to you this weekend. And you'd better make good on your promises."

Lara gave me that irresistibly cheeky smile, saying coyly, "I didn't promise anything." 

"You didn't have to, but when I get there we're going to make a record for how many times two people can fuck in forty-eight hours."

"Mmhh... Maybe we'll knock out a second record for how fast it'll take for me to cover you head to toe with my cum." 

"Okay you have to stop or I'm going to spend all day touching myself instead of going to work." 

"Touch yourself at work and send me a video. Boom, two birds!" 

"I'm gonna go now, thank you for the show."

"I'll see you this weekend then?"

"I'd better. Sweet dreams hun."

And with a wink and a blown kiss, she hung up. As I turned off my light, my phone lit up again:

* Lara has sent you a photo on Snapchat

Caption: No dreams sweeter than this, am I right?

Picture: Lara completely naked on her back, blonde hair a mess, her shining blue eyes and a big cheeky grin straight at the camera. She cupped one of her breasts with one hand and pulled on her nipple with the other. Her legs were spread wide open with her wet and freshly used pussy dripping and on full display.

The weekend couldn't come sooner.

Published 
Written by Notanyoneyouknow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments