Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nursing Solution Part 5

"Jerry and Erin come to a long term understanding."

124
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

So the Rubicon had been crossed. Erin had sealed the deal despite her rules about breastfeeding without sex. Vince felt some relief that it was her decision and not his. As much as he enjoyed it, he was willing to obey the ground rules that had been established. But Erin seemed to have planned for this to happen. Why else would she have asked him to undress?

When they were done, she had not acted upset or guilty by any means. In fact, she even admitted that she had enjoyed it and had been able to climax. For Jerry, it was heaven-sent. He had not experienced real sex in the better part of a year, and Erin's tight pussy greedily squeezed the life out of him. More accurately, she squeezed the cum out of him.

However, she had insisted that they not kiss as they were having sex. It was all so confusing. He couldn't call it making love. I guess we were just fucking, he finally admitted to himself.

When he left her, she asked if they could do the next session in the evening. She was going to be busy during the day, but she felt it was important to keep their schedule, otherwise her breasts would become painfully full.

"I'll even do dinner. I'm a great cook and I know how bachelors eat. Just bring a bottle of wine if you like."

It all sounded promising, but weird at the same time. He could not have written a script like this if he were a writer. Lonely divorcee invites septuagenarian widower to breastfeed her huge breasts but without having sex. After a couple of sessions, she gives him a handjob, a blowjob, and then fucks him.

But who was he to complain? He was happy to go along for the ride–metaphorically and literally.

On the appointed day, Jerry changed into clean clothes and grabbed an expensive Napa Cabernet. The walk to Erin's house was short. She had said seven p.m. which was a little late for him as far as dinner was concerned, but it wasn't like he had other plans. Erin had told him the wait would be worth it. And it was.

When she opened the door he was struck immediately by the smell coming from the kitchen.

"I fixed a nice prime rib and salad. For hors d' oeuvres, I got some fresh oysters from the market. How's that sound?"

"Wonderful! Better than the tube steak I probably would have had. Nothing like a microwaved hot dog."

Jerry noticed that Erin was dressed much nicer than usual. She was wearing a skirt with an expensive-looking blouse cut low enough that her cleavage was on full display. She had on lipstick and perfume as well. He wanted to ask if this was a date, but he thought better of it. Erin was full of surprises.

"You look nice, by the way. Special occasion?"

"No, just wanted to to wear something nice for a change. You're used to seeing me half-naked all the time so I thought I'd change things up. I'll be half-naked soon enough, I guess. Let's have a glass of wine and relax. Dinner is fixed."

Jerry and Erin retired for the time being to the den off of the kitchen. The aromas from the oven had Jerry's stomach rumbling in no time, but the wine temporarily took care of that. Erin sat next to him on the couch. Her smile indicated some indecision and Jerry asked about it.

"Something on your mind, Erin? You look a bit puzzled."

"Yes. I do have something on my mind. You have been a wonderful friend, Jerry. I didn't know what to expect when I finally got the courage to ask for your help breastfeeding for me. It is such an unusual request and of course, these magnets of mine get lots of attention on their own. But you have been the picture of propriety through all of this. If anyone has been forward, it has been me."

"Oh, Erin. You have been wonderful to me. Don't worry about that."

"Well, anyway, I've come to trust you and more than that. Despite our age difference, I have come to respect and, um, like you. I like you a great deal more than I had prepared myself when we started this experiment. I know I set some awkward ground rules, and I've broken every one of them–mainly because I do like you. I have a proposition to make to you. Just tell me the truth, please. I feel awkward just asking."

"Anything, Erin. Ask away. The worst thing that can happen is I might say no. But I doubt that will happen."

"Okay, then. Here goes. This has two parts to it. The first part is simply this–would you like to spend the night with me here at my house tonight? Since we've broken all my rules, they no longer apply. And as I said, I've come to admire and like you to the point where I would like to share my bed with you. And not for just breastfeeding."

Jerry was shocked, but just the thought of spending the entire night with a beautiful, big-breasted woman thirty years younger than him caused a stirring in his groin. He reached over and held Erin's hand.

"I'd be honored to spend the night with you, Erin. No worries. Trust me. It would be my pleasure."

"Oh, Jerry. Thank you. I was hoping you'd say yes, of course. You are making me so happy. Now here's the second part. This is a little trickier. Let's just do this on a trial basis. No contracts. But if this works out, maybe you would consider moving in with me. We could just try it on a trial basis. Nothing is set in stone. If either wants out, then no whining. As you can see, I'm nervous just talking about this."

"Erin, I know you've had a difficult divorce. What you see in me, I can only guess. But I'm a lonely old fart who would be thrilled to share whatever with you. I would understand completely if you tired of me quickly. I'm set in my ways but willing to be open to the wonderful things you've shown me already. Of course, I'd share expenses with you. I have plenty of retirement income."

"I'm not doing this for financial reasons, Jerry. I'm doing this because I like you, and, well, you've made me appreciate how much I miss having sex. I can't think of anyone I'd rather share my bed with than you."

And with that, they were suddenly in each other's arms in a passionate embrace. Erin had tears in her eyes when they finally broke apart.

"Let's have dinner and then we can see what happens next."

The oysters were the perfect starter for the meal. Erin made a special point of slurping the slippery gastropods down her throat with a sensuality Jerry had never imagined for a meal. Occasionally she would feed him an oyster directly from the shell out of her hands."

"I've got something else I'd like to slide down my throat later on. Lord, aren't these wonderful?" She winked lasciviously at him.

The prime rib was perfect: juicy and tender, seasoned perfectly, and accompanied by asparagus spears in a balsamic vinaigrette sauce. Dessert was a simple scoop of vanilla ice cream. When they were through, they did a cursory cleanup, and then Erin led Jerry to the bedroom.

If you don't mind, I'm going to change out of these and try on something new. I'll be out of the bathroom in a few. Just go ahead and get in bed."

Something new turned out to be a white corset, black nylons held up by a garter belt, and no panties. Erin's breasts swelled over the top of the corset, her large nipples peek-a-booing out of the huge cups. Her trimmed pubic hair revealed her fleshy labia and clitoris.

"What do you think? Would you prefer a church lady or a whore?"

Jerry was speechless for a few seconds. He had never seen an image like this except in a Fredericks of Hollywood catalog someone showed him at work years before.

"You are unbelievable, Erin. You certainly don't resemble a church lady."

"From the tent in the sheets that I see, I'll take that as a compliment."

Erin peeled back the sheet covering Jerry and exposed his cock standing at attention. With a word she knelt beside him and began fellating him, wrapping both her lips and her hand around his girth, sucking and stroking at the same time. Her ass was pointed at Jerry and he could see her labia hanging between her parted thighs.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

"Would you mind if I got on top of you this way, Jerry? I love to sixty-nine. Just do to me what comes naturally."

Erin straddled Jerry and her parted thighs gave him a view of not only her moist pussy and ass, but her mouth working on his cock as well. Her breasts were hidden by the corset, but the view was incredible regardless. Jerry had never been in this position with a woman before, let alone someone as voluptuous and dressed this way, but he instinctively knew what to do, and soon his tongue was licking Erin from her clit to her anus.

"Mmmm, yes, Jerry. Just like that, Honey. Ohhh, that feels so nice, Darling. Don't be afraid to use your fingers. I won't bite, I promise."

With Erin's coaxing and urging, Jerry's tongue and fingers soon had her pussy dripping wet and filling his mouth with her tasty nectar. He tried concentrating on the task at hand, but with his cock firmly planted in Erin's mouth, it was difficult. He knew he couldn't hold it much longer, and he told her so.

"Erin, you need to stop. I'm about to cum."

"I know you are, Honey. Go ahead. We have all night, remember. I love the taste of your cum. Let it go, Jerry."

And he did. Right into her waiting mouth.

Jerry let out a primeval grunt and looked down as Erin swallowed as much as she could. When his cock finally quit throbbing she licked the overflow off of his thighs and stomach and spun around.

"Mmmm. That was nice. You came a lot this time–more than before. I could hardly keep up. So let's just cuddle for a while. Let me take this corset off so you can warm up my boobs. They need some good suckling and you're the person for the job. Here–loosen this for me so I can slip it off."

Jerry unfastened the hooks holding the corset in place and Erin removed it, freeing her heavy breasts.

"There, that feels better. These things are sexy but not necessarily comfortable. Go ahead and play with my puppies. They have missed you. I'm looking forward to you waking up in the middle of the night and finding pleasure. I want to make you happy, Jerry."

"You are already making me happy, Erin. How many men get to fondle and suckle big boobs like yours? The fact that they are attached to you is the most important part. You are a fantasy come true."

Erin beamed at his compliments. They were a far cry from the taunts she received from her ex-husband. She was starting to feel normal again with her new lover.

Jerry was now lightly caressing Erin's breasts and nibbling on her nipples. Her large, bumpy areola swelled with his ministrations. He loved big nipples, and Erin's were huge, especially after he suckled on them. As he continued, the first drops of milk formed on her erect, pencil eraser buds. He gave her breast a firm squeeze and the drop turned into a fine, misting spray.

"Mmmm, yes, Jerry. You know how to make me happy, Honey." Erin smiled and placed her hands on either side of his face.

"Come here, you devil."

She raised his face to hers and then kissed him on the mouth. This was no motherly peck. It was open-mouthed and passionate. She used her lips to simulate a pussy like she was fucking his tongue and using hers to lick and explore his mouth.

Kissing Erin was a new experience. They had hugged and she had given him motherly pecks, but a full-on, tongue-wrestling French kiss was new. Of course, Jerry was no stranger to kissing, but kissing Grace was never like this. And he reacted accordingly. Because he had recently emptied his testicles, his penis only became half-hard, but the electricity was there. Kissing was certainly not the same as sex, but that simple act of feeling her tongue exploring his mouth sent bolts of lightning to his brain.

Erin finally broke off first.

"I have a special request. Just say no if it is too much."

Jerry looked at Erin, puzzled.

"Of course, just ask. What is it?"

"Will you perform cunnilingus on me some more? I want to enjoy your tongue without any distractions. It felt so wonderful a few minutes ago, but I was focused on sucking your cock. I want to watch you eat me. God, just saying it is turning me on."

"Of course, I will. I want to make you happy–whatever it is. Just tell me what to do. I'm kind of new to all this."

"New or not, you seem to be a natural. Get between my legs so I can give you unfettered access to my pussy and my bottom. Yes, like that. Go ahead and spread my legs. I'm flexible. Oh, fuck, yes. Right there. Your tongue feels so good in my cunt. Lick all around my clitoris and then in my hole, Darling. I'm super clean. I even cleaned my rear end if you want to be daring."

And Jerry was. He was a kid in a candy store, licking and kissing Erin's delectable treats. When he let his tongue drift down toward her anus, Erin lifted her knees and rolled back so he could reach her most private parts easily.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? My god, you are turning me on. I'm so wet, Honey. Mmmm, yes. Use your fingers as well. Oh! Yes! That hole loves your tongue but a finger is good there as well, Sweetie."

Jerry found that he loved the taste of Erin's pussy as well as the slight sweetness of her ass. He discovered that if he put his first finger in her pussy and his ring finger in her ass, he could make her moan like never before. When he combined that with his tongue on her large clitoris, the results were even more spectacular.

"Oh, fuck, Darling. I'm so close. You have no idea how wonderful that feels. You're going to make me cum. Oh, fuuuuk!"

Suddenly, Erin froze and her body began shaking uncontrollably as if she were having a seizure.

Erin gripped his head and let out a blood-curling scream that startled and scared Jerry. Her eyes rolled back in her head briefly and she moaned a streak of epithets that would have shocked his departed wife.

"Holy, fucking shit! Oh, my god, Jerry! My cunt is on fire. Oh, shit. So is my brain. No more for now, Honey. You've wiped me out."

Erin pushed Jerry's face away from her thighs. Pussy juice covered his mouth and chin and he wiped it briefly with his hand.

They both lay there silent for several minutes catching their breath. Finally Erin reached over and kissed Jerry hand that was fondling her breast and pinching a rubbery nipple. Jerry looked up from between her thighs with a huge grin.

"You're face looks like you glazed it with frosting, Honey. My lord, that was fantastic. I thought I was about to die there for a moment. Jerry, you are a wonderful lover. I couldn't have dreamed up an orgasm like that. My god, the sheets are soaked."

Jerry scooted up next to Erin and she kissed his sticky face repeatedly.

"But now we need to rest up. After you've regained your strength and can get hard again, I'm going to fuck your brains out. The only requirement is that you have to relieve my breasts of this built-up milk while that cock of yours works me over. Deal?"

"You're going to wear this old guy out, Erin. But what a way to die! As long as I can get it up, I'm willing."

So this was the first of many, many nights where a forty-something MILF did her best to wear out a seventy-something widower who thanked any power of a higher order for making the last quarter of his life a dream come true. It was an arrangement for fairy tales...well, maybe for porn fairy tales. Erin found someone who could take care of her lactation issues as well as other needs, and Jerry found out that he was a randy old goat.

He still revered his years with Grace, but that was then, this was now. In the meantime, a fat, ripe nipple was calling his name.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments