Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High Rise Exhibitionist Chapter Four Part 2

"Kay and Allen’s Sunday of exploration continues."

23
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of chapter four. Allen and the lovely vixen, Kay continue discovering what excites them most!"

Kay’s delicate fingertips hooked the elastic waistband of my underwear, and slowly, unmercifully, she began peeling the cotton fabric from my body. As she moved them down, she slowly and lightly kissed the length of my spine until her lips reached the top of my ass crack. My underwear joined the puddle of fabric at my feet, and Kay crouched behind me.

My erect, pulsing cock stood at attention from my loins, testicles pulled tightly up inside my scrotum, ready to pump every drop of sperm-filled semen along the throbbing shaft.

But my incredible, mature lover had other ideas.

From behind and below me, Kay whispered, "Stand still now.”

Her fingernails, those unimaginable shards of erotic pleasure, began a methodical ascent along first the back of my calves and then slowly through the tiny sensitive spot directly behind my knee.

I stood perfectly still but began moaning as she moved up again to raise a million goosebumps on my thighs. Up to my ass cheeks, her miraculous nails ascended, only to descend again slowly. The muscles in my legs quivered and spasm under her fantastic touch. Those ten digits of pleasure next circled my thighs to slide up, giving me unimaginable ecstasy as they traveled up toward my loins. Once up, I groaned. Once down, I moaned. A second time, her incredible caresses made the ascent along my tingling flesh until she reached the confluence of my legs, coming mercifully to rest on either side of my pulsing erection.

"Gawd, you are driving me insane,” I exclaimed.

This incredibly passionate woman had nearly brought me to climax without ever touching my naked cock.

I again resisted the urge to move, wanting to let Kay control the tempo of our foreplay. I felt her stand behind me and then slowly move around to finally come face to face with me and my throbbing manhood. My eyes had long before become accustomed to the dark confines of her bedroom. Still, rather than take in the room's beauty, I was captured by the beauty of the woman whose features were so perfectly lighted by the sensual glow of her cheeks and the sparkling of her incredible blue-gray eyes.

She smiled and flashed brilliant white teeth at me, adding to the incredible sexuality she possessed.

Her eyes spoke volumes to me of her passion; her lips, those shimmering, full, sexy lips screamed to be kissed. Her skin glowing with a craving to be caressed. She stood silently before me, allowing me time to memorize her loveliness, providing me time to burn the image of her sensuality forever into my brain.

"Kay, I,” Her fingertip quickly touched my lips, cutting me off in mid-sentence.

"Watch me. Don't take your eyes off me for a second, but remain standing here until I say so,” Kay said.

“I'll try,” I said.

She smiled again and took a step back. Her smile never diminished as she slowly walked backward toward the bed. My eyes remained fixed on her as she backed against the side of her bed, her long, sexy black satin-covered legs contrasting totally with the pure white fabric of the bed linens.

Her fingers slid along the front of her thighs, up to the waistband of her satin pajama pants. Hooking delicate fingers over the elastic of the waistband, Kay slowly peeled the fabric down her legs, exposing creamy smooth thighs first, followed by shapely calves and, finally, sexy red-tipped toes.

Stepping from the pool of satin around her feet, Kay returned her hands to her waist. She slowly sat on the edge of the bed and reached to her right to grasp the top of the pure white comforter that covered her bed. Pulling it toward her, she lifted her butt slightly and slid it under her to finally toss it to her left and off the bed. She slipped her nightshirt off and dropped it to the floor. Kay slithered toward the headboard, moving easily on the white satin sheets.

Her left hand moved to the small nightstand and flipped on a tiny lamp, basking her beauty in soft, incandescent light.

Kay looked at me as she slowly ran her delicate fingertips through her hair at the temples and kept eye contact with me as those same fingers slid down over her full, succulent breasts, pausing a moment to tweak the twin nubs of her erect nipples.

She flattened her palms to cover her tits, then continued down across her flat stomach and abdomen, finally reaching the tiny patch of curly red pubic hair just above her clit and the entrance to her moist pussy. Kay's left hand toyed with the small triangle of hair, lifting her right hand toward me as she whispered, "Come to me, come make sweet passionate love with me."

I slowly walked toward her satin-covered bed, my cock swaying back and forth as it stood completely erect from my loins.

"You are so gorgeous," I said as I approached her bed.

Her reclined form contrasted immaculately with the pure white satin sheet she lay upon. Red hair framed her lovely face, tanned shoulders, and creamy white breasts. My eyes traced down to where her hips, thighs, and legs rested comfortably on the white satin sheet. She looked more sensual, sexier than any woman I'd ever had the pleasure of gazing upon.

I sat on the edge of the bed with one leg raised, my knee bent, facing her. My other leg extending down over the side of the soft mattress. I reached out with my right hand and placed it on her thigh above the knee.

As Kay moved her hand toward me, she whispered, "May I touch it?”

My smile served as her answer, and she let her delicate hand rest on my ankle. Incredibly slowly, she slid her hand along the length of my bent leg, sliding over my calf to my knee and continuing along the flesh of my inner thigh.

I slid my hand along the creamy soft flesh of her shapely thigh until it came to rest on her slightly protruding hip bone, which I gently massaged using my fingertips to tickle at the sensitive flesh surrounding that protrusion. Kay's stomach muscles convulsed involuntarily as my fingers tickled her skin.

She giggled slightly and said, "You found a ticklish spot,”

As she spoke, her hand reached the top of my thigh. She turned it palm up and reached down between my thighs to lightly scratch over the tight skin encasing my balls. Spears of ecstasy shot up my spine and cock at the same time as her fingernails toyed with my balls through the flesh of my scrotum.

My hand traveled across her hip to the curly triangle of hair midway between her lovely legs, and I combed lightly through, scratching at the heaving flesh it covered.

"That feels so nice," Kay remarked.

Her soft, delicate fingers circled my shaft at the very base, eliciting a deep moan from my throat as she began the first stroke up its length, pausing just after her index finger slipped over the flaring corona at the base of my cock head.

I let my fingers slip down between her thighs to lightly stroke over her clit and along the puffy lips at the entrance of her pussy.

This time, Kay moaned deeply as we both enjoyed the first touch of our mutually aroused sex organs. Her hand, that incredibly soft hand, began to slide down my cock again, reaching the base quicker this time and pulling the flesh along the shaft taut as it descended.

"Finger my clit," Kay pleaded.

My middle finger slid up and slowly circled the hard nub of her clit, pressing the moist flesh back so I could massage it directly.

Kay's hand slid up my cock shaft again, this time quicker and further, all five of her fingers slipping off the taut flesh of my flaring corona. A tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed from the my urethra. Kay slid her hand up and pressed the soft palm into that droplet, smearing it over the head as she stroked down again.

"Gawd, I love the way you stoke me," I said as my fingertip rubbed over her clit.

"And I love the way you touch me," Kay replied.

We were taking our time, enjoying every millisecond of foreplay to our lovemaking, wanting to arouse each other to undiscovered heights of sexual anticipation.

I slipped two fingers between her swollen lips and into the steamy wetness of her pussy.

"Oh gawd, fuck,” Kay exclaimed as my fingers pleasured her, rubbing across her G-spot for the first time.

With my fingers swirling around inside, I crawled up next to Kay and slid to recline beside her. Our mouths met in a passionate, deep, soul-searching kiss, tongues lashing out at one another. Our legs and arms intertwined as we slithered on the satin bedding.

I slipped my soaking wet fingers from her pussy and was about to smear her moisture on her heaving breasts when Kay captured my wrist and drew my hand to our mouths. Together, we sucked and licked her sweet fluids from my fingers as our passionate kiss intensified.

Breaking our kiss momentarily, I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "You taste incredible. I want more of your sweet juices."

Kay replied, "Oh gawd, yes, please finger my wet cunt, I love that."

I moved to kneel beside her and leaned down to begin kissing her face, my lips lightly touching every part. Light kisses across her forehead and eyebrows, along the bridge of her nose, and under each eye. Her full lips, along her jawline, and around each ear, my lips didn't miss a single inch.

"Hmm, yes, Allen," Kay whispered as my lips moved ever so slowly across her lovely facial features, finally moving down to kiss and suckle gently along her neck. Kay's fingers slid into my hair, not so much to guide my lips to any one spot but to hold me in place when I kissed a more sensitive spot.

I lifted one knee between her legs and let my hard cock press into the creamy softness of her upper thigh as I slowly moved my mouth and kisses down over her shoulders and onto her ripe breasts.

She moaned as I suckled one taut nipple between my lips and teased the other between two fingers. My lips and hands constantly were exploring to find the most sensitive spots and returning to concentrate on those spots often.

"Oh yeah, you are driving me crazy!" Kay exclaimed as my tongue circled one, then the other areola and hard nipple at the tip of her lovely freckled breasts.

Tiny goosebumps rose on her flesh as I kissed, caressed, and suckled her tits for what seemed like an eternity.

I quickly slid down the satin bed sheet and lifted my other knee over her thigh as my mouth moved down over her flat stomach. Her abs convulsed involuntarily as my lips lightly kissed across the smooth flesh of her belly, slowly working my way down to my ultimate goal of her steamy, moist loins.

I could tell from the way her body responded that her flesh was tingling and her mind reeling from the pleasure of having me take my time reaching the target of my oral foreplay. Her breathing started coming in shorter and shorter gasps, and her lovely breasts rose and fell with each gasp as she let herself relax and succumb to my slow oral pleasures.

My tongue pierced Kay's belly button, eliciting a sensual groan from deep in her throat, followed closely by a squeal of pleasure as I slid my wet tongue down into the red triangle of her pubic mound.

"Please, baby, please don't tease me anymore!" Kay begged as I neared my oral target. Her body was now totally aroused, writhing in pleasure on the satin bedding. I slid down and let my body rest on the satin sheets between her soft shapely thighs, my mouth barely inches from her dripping wet pussy.

Pursing my lips, I blew hot breath at her swollen lips. Kay squealed her approval. I moved my hands to rest on her thighs just below their confluence with her hips and pressed them wider open.

"YES ALLEN! That's it; spread me open wider!" Kay pleaded.

I was staring at her slit as I pushed her thighs apart. The lips of her pussy stuck together with the moisture from within finally parted, exposing the beautiful pink flesh just beyond and the hardened nub of her clit. I moved closer to her and exhaled hot breath toward the slippery flesh that lay open before me.

Before Kay's extended deep throaty moan subsided, I licked at the moist slit. The sweet taste of her juices bathed my tongue. Every muscle in her pelvic area tensed as the built-up anticipation turned into a release of even sweeter fluid. Her pussy oozed sweet nectar, which I lapped up with a flat, broad tongue pressed against her loins. She tasted sweeter than the finest wine, a vintage woman unmatched by any previous oral treat I'd experienced.

"Oh gawd, yes, lick it just like that!" Kay almost screamed.

I drove my tongue deep between her dripping-wet lips to lick her deeper than even I thought possible. My lips and tongue pleasured her beyond ecstasy. Kay slid her hands to her knees and pulled them open as wide as possible, giving me total access to every part of her pussy.

Her pelvis writhing in total pleasure, slipping and sliding around on the satin sheet, lifting to meet my lapping tongue as I slid it along the soaking wet length of her slit and then drove it deep inside. Over and over, I fucked this incredible woman with my tongue and mouth. Over and over again, she lifted her pelvis to meet my thrusting tongue.

Her breathing now short gasps interrupted only by the even shorter words of encouragement, she screamed,.

"YES. OH GAWD,DON’T STOP,” Kay screamed over and over as my oral assault of her pussy began driving her toward the ultimate height of pleasure and beyond to an orally induced orgasm to remember for all time.

Together, Kay and I clawed toward the peak of pleasure, inch by glorious inch, nearer and nearer to the pinnacle of orgasmic ecstasy.

Kay screamed, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it; make me cum, Allen." The muscles in her entire pelvic area tensed again as her climax slammed into her. A second flood of juices filled her, and I lapped up every drop from her as her orgasm peaked.

"Oh gawd, don't stop!" Kay pleaded, bringing her hands to my head and holding my mouth tightly against her quivering loins.

Her hips twitched and bucked against my mouth as she let her entire body succumb to the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Her hands finally released their death grip on my hair, and the bucking of her hips subsided, but she continued to twitch involuntarily as I licked and sucked on her swollen clit.

"You're driving me insane," Kay said as the tingling inside her continued with each lick of my tongue.

Kay finally lifted my face from her pussy and smiled when she saw that I was covered with her juices.

"Come here and let me lick your face clean." She said.

I slid up her sweat-coated body and kissed her deeply on the mouth, her hands coming to either side of my face. Kay's tongue met mine to share the incredible taste of her juices still covering my lips, tongue, and face.

Her kiss moved sensually over my face as she cleansed me of her pussy's climactic juices. She could feel the rock-hard shaft of my cock pressing down on her pelvis and the occasional thrust of my hips as I humped her curly red triangle of pubic hair.

I let my entire body weight rest on top of her, my chest pressed down on her full breasts, rubbing her erect nipples.

"Your cock feels so good there,” She said, adding, "but I want to feel you inside me.”

"Gawd Kay, you're so fucking hot, I wanna fuck you from behind doggie style," I said.

She looked up and smiled widely before saying, "Yes, I wanna feel this beautiful cock buried deep in my hot little pussy."

I slid off her soft, supple body and lay next to her on the satin bedding, lightly caressing her hard nipples and pressing them into the palm of my hand.

Kay rolled toward me and propped herself on one elbow. Her sensual eyes stared at me; she lifted one hand and slid it along my jaw to grasp the back of my head and draw my mouth to hers for another deep, passionate kiss.

"I love being kissed, Allen," Kay whispered as our lips separated for a moment. She looked so sexy, her sparkling eyes and soft, moist lips inviting me to kiss her again passionately. I leaned forward, took her lower lip between mine, and suckled it softly. Kay responded with a soft moan, once again acknowledging she loves tender kisses. I moved my lips squarely over hers and parted them, extending my tongue to slip between her parting lips. Her sensual moan and the suckling sounds of our mouths intensified as our tongues danced a perfectly choreographed dance of incredible passion.

We finally broke for air, and Kay whispered, "You have no idea how I've longed to be kissed that way."

"I could kiss you that way for hours, Kay," I replied.

She answered, "Yes, I believe you could, but I want you, please fuck me.”

Kay rolled onto her belly and slowly got up on all fours. Her full, ripe breasts swayed slowly as she moved about on the satin sheet. She reached for a second pillow and slid it on the first. Turning her beautiful face toward me, she lowered her head and shoulders until her upper body rested comfortably on the stack of satin-cased pillows.

Kay looked directly into my eyes and said, "I'm so hot for you,”

I slid down the bed and got up on my knees between her legs, and grasped my raging cock.

"Do me, Allen, fuck me now!" Kay exclaimed as she slid her hands around to her ass and spread herself wide open for me.

I moved forward enough so I could slide the head of my cock along her pussy lips, coating it with her moisture. Kay moaned deeply, feeling my raging cock touch her.

My rock-hard cock stood straight out from my crotch, except for the slight curve upward when it was completely erect, which it certainly was now. I was ready to spear her sweet, mature pussy.

I placed my hands on her hips and dipped my pelvis just a bit so that my cock head slid up from her swollen clit to the wet lips of her outer pussy. Kay pulled a little harder on herself, causing her pussy lips to part.

"Give it to me!" she exclaimed.

I pressed inward, and the head slipped between her swollen lips, dipping into the steamy hot moisture of her tight little cunt.

I groaned deeply as my cock was engulfed in searing heat and dripping wet flesh as I sank deeper and deeper into her.

"Gawd damn, Kay, it's so fucking tight!" I exclaimed as I slowly pressed my pulsing cock into her.

"That's it, gimme that beautiful hard cock!" Kay squealed as I filled her for the second time in as many days. I was once again amazed at how tight her pussy is and even more at how wet she becomes when wholly aroused.

Because Kay gets so fucking wet, my cock easily slides into her, but once buried deep in her pussy the combination of searing heat and incredibly tight fuck flesh drives me insane.

Kay cooed softly as I withdrew my raging hard-on from her and then squealed with delight when I slammed it back into her fast and hard. Her pussy spread to accept my cock easily each time I drove into her.

"You are so fucking sexy!" I exclaimed as my hands held her hips firmly, and I began fucking her faster and faster.

"Am I Allen? Am I as sexy as the young women you fuck?" Kay asked.

"Even sexier," I replied. Kay had no idea just how gawd damn sexy she is. Her soft, warm body and full tits, together with an incredible-looking face and charming personality, make her without doubt one of, if not the sexiest, women I've ever had the pleasure to make love with. Not only does she look and feel incredible, but her aroma is most intoxicating. And the fresh taste of her kisses and even her pussy drives me wild. And to top off all those incredible attributes, Kay's a natural redhead full of passion and sensuality.

Kay removed her hands from her ass and pressed them flat against the headboard, pushing back to meet each thrust into her. Our fucking took on a slow rhythmic pace, my hands resting on her hips and spreading her open further as my cock reached maximum penetration with each stroke into her incredible pussy.

"Oh, Allen, that feels so good. I love how your cock fills me, how it rubs every sensitive spot as you give it to me," Kay whispered.

She turned her head to one side and looked back over her shoulder at me before closing her eyes and saying, "Don't stop, keep fucking me just like that."

The muscles inside her pussy began contracting to squeeze my cock each time I slowly thrust into her, making her already tight pussy feel even better. I buried my rock-hard cock deep inside and stopped, letting myself soak in the glorious warmth of this incredibly sexy mature woman. Her contracting flesh gently massaged the length of my cock shaft and the bulging cock head that was pressed tightly against her cervix.

"Gawd Kay, you have such incredible control of your muscles. I can feel you convulsing around my cock." I said.

Kay replied, asking, "Do you like that? Do you love it when I squeeze you with my tight little cunt?"

"Oh gawd, Kay, yes, I love it! It feels like your pussy is sucking my cock. I replied.

I let my pulsing cock soak in her incredible pussy and slowly massaged her ass and lower back with my hands. Kay responded by squeezing her muscles to massage my cock as we slowed our lovemaking even more.

I leaned forward and slid my hands gently up her back to her shoulders and gave her a gentle tug back toward me, then circled her upper torso to cup her big tits in the palms of my hands.

Kay cooed softly as my hands moved over her tits and taut nipples.

"Oh, it feels so good having a man inside me again," Kay whispered.

With my cock embedded inside her steamy pussy, I again slid my fingers over her shoulders and pulled her harder against me, at the same time flexing my muscles to make my cock jerk inside her.

I repeated that several times, causing Kay to quiver with delight as the pulsing head of my cock rubbed against her most sensitive parts.

"My whole body is tingling; please keep fucking me like that you're setting me on fire," Kay whispered. In only the second time Kay and I have made love, we've already discovered much about what pleases each other. I was determined to satisfy her completely. I wanted to take her to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure slowly. I wanted to make her rekindled sex life to be more exciting and pleasurable than anything she'd experienced before. And I knew I would reap the benefits of my efforts by having her pleasure me in kind.

I slowly started to withdraw my throbbing cock a little, then thrust it entirely inside her again, picking up our pace. Kay responded by meeting my inward plunges with short thrusts back toward me.

"Yeah, Kay, fuck me,” I exclaimed as my loins began tingling.

Ever so slowly, our strokes of passion became longer until I was nearly slipping outside her searing hot pussy. I still fucked her slowly and paused before again plunging deep into her but with long deep strokes holding her by the hips so I could pull her back just as I reached her most profound parts.

Kay began breathing in shallow gasps and started making nearly inaudible sounds of total pleasure as I impaled her over and over with my throbbing cock.

"Fuck me faster now,” she exclaimed.

"Make me cum, I'm almost there!" She quickly added between gasps for air.

I tightened my grip on her hips and began thrusting into her faster and faster with each successive stroke.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, don't stop!" Kay screamed as her orgasm began to build.

Her internal muscles clamped tightly around me as I reached my point of no return. There'd be no slowing now, not before I exploded inside her glorious love box.

"Oh gawd, Allen," Kay gasped, her voice broken and words stretched by the force of my thrusts into her soaking wet pussy.

My cock swelled to orgasmic size as my climax quickly approached.

Kay felt me grow inside her and squealed, "That's it, cum inside me, cum for me!”

My grunts and groans grew louder as I began feeling the cum boil up from my balls.

Kay screamed, "I'm cumming, baby, FUCK ME!"

Her pussy flooded as her loins released a torrent of orgasmic juices bathing my aching cock. That incredible, numb feeling, the start of an orgasm, consumed me as I fucked her as fast and hard as I could.

I slammed into her just as my cock exploded, sending a stream of hot sticky cum shooting deep into her pussy and splashing into her throbbing cervix.

As I pulled back, my cock exploded again, sending a second stream of jizz along the length of her cunt. I thrust back into her, my cock sliding through the sloppy pool of our combined climatic flows.

Kay's twitching pelvis ground back against my hips as I plunged into her over and over, shooting thick cum deep inside her searing hot pussy, filling her to overflow.

Kay slid one hand between her thighs and turned it palm up to capture the oozing flow of juices beginning to drip from her pussy.

"Give it to me, let me have every drop of your sweet cum!" she said.

Each time I pulled back, a little more of our combined love juices flowed from her dripping slit into the palm of her hand. I could feel my balls splashing into that handful of juice as I thrust into her a final few times before collapsing back on my haunches, totally spent.

Feeling my cock slip from her swollen slit, Kay turned and sat in front of me, crossed-legged, looking completely satisfied and sexy.

"Look at how much cum you gave me." She said, holding her hand out for me to see the pool of creamy juices captured in the palm of her hand.

She smiled widely before whispering, "I love the taste of cum and cunt juices together."

I watched in amazement as Kay lifted her hand to her pursed lips and slurped every drop of the puddle of cum from her hand. She tilted her head back a bit and opened her mouth to show me her cum coated tongue and the pool of fluids she was holding inside. Her lips parted wider, and I watched as the thick goo slipped over her tongue and disappeared down her throat.

"Hmm…That tastes so fucking good!" Kay exclaimed. "I want more!" She quickly added with the most sexy of voices.

She leaned forward and grasped my cock at the base. Stroking upward, she brought every drop of moisture that coated my shaft to the head. Just as her delicate fingers slipped over the flaring corona of my cock head, Kay parted her lips and took me inside her mouth to lick, and suck the juices from my twitching cock.

I groaned profoundly, feeling the incredible sensation of her hot mouth surrounding my still sensitive cock head. "God damn, woman," I said as she cleansed my cock of every drop.

Her delicate hand gently cupped my balls and slowly massaged them, trying her best to extract the last drops of cum my balls may have to offer her. Her skillful fingers milked me to satisfy her craving for more of my sweet cock nectar.

Once Kay was sure she could elicit not another drop, she let me slip from her incredibly soft, warm mouth. My eyes were glued to the image of her face as she rubbed my cock against her lips which were already glistening with our fuck juices. She smeared it across her cheeks, leaving a trail of creamy juice from the tip of her nose across one cheek. She looked so sexy, so lustful, with our moisture smeared on her face.

BrianaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaJoy

I couldn't stand anymore and placed my hand palm flat against her chest just above her full ripe tits and pushed her backward. She lost her balance and flopped back onto the satiny pillows, her lips forming an incredibly sexy smile as she fell. I was already moving to mount her soft, luscious body and let my full weight come down on her as I searched for her mouth.

Kay moaned deeply as my mouth crushed into hers, my tongue probing between her lips, seeking hers so I could swirl my tongue around hers just as her tongue had just been swirling around my softening cock.

Our mouths locked together in a passionate embrace, making oral love to one another with our tongues. I slid off her body to one side without losing contact with her incredibly soft lips and brought one hand up to gently massage her ripe tits and still very hard nipples.

Kay and I basked in the glow of our incredible lovemaking for the longest time. We were gently kissing, touching, and caressing each other for hours that Sunday afternoon. We were becoming increasingly comfortable with each other, becoming acutely aware of our newfound lover's likes and dislikes, if there were any dislikes.

At one point, while we were cuddling, Kay propped her head on one hand and said, "You know, Allen, in some ways, you are so much like my husband, and in other ways, you're nothing like him."

I had to ask, "Really, Kay, tell me how I'm unlike him?" I wanted to know more about our differences than our similarities.

"Well, he never liked to lie with me after we fucked. I guess he felt it was great to have incredible sex, but once it was over, it was time to get back at it." She said.

I smiled, acknowledging the fact that I do love the gentle time after great sex.

"And what else?"

She smiled widely before she continued. "He never grew larger like you do just before you explode with cum. I'm amazed at how you swell just before you shoot your load."

"Oh really," I replied.

"And I'm not sure if it's the age difference between you and him, but he never produced as much cum as you do," Kay added.

I smiled, knowing that I'd satisfied her craving for lots of cum.

Kay was on a roll now and continued telling me how different her last lover and I were.

She said, "We've had sex twice now, and both times you've cum inside my pussy, filling me with your sweet hot cum. I can't wait to feel you swell in my mouth. I can't wait to feel you explode in my throat. My husband loved when I sucked him off, but his cock never exploded with cum like you. He would shoot one stream and then ooze cum while I sucked him."

"I'm glad you're looking forward to sucking me off, Kay because I'm looking forward to it also, very much looking forward to it," I said.

She giggled before saying, "What man doesn't look forward to a great blow job from a new lover?"

Kay quickly added, "I am a little concerned about the amount of cum these sweet balls produce." Her fingers delicately tickled my balls as she voiced her concern. "I wouldn't want to choke on all that sweet juice."

"What about you? Tell me what you'd like to do with me?" Kay asked with a devilish grin on her lips.

I thought for a moment before I responded. "Well, you already know how much I'm looking forward to oiling up these sweet sexy tits and mountain fucking you. I think some sexy role-play would be fun, too."

"Oh my, I love role-play,” Kay quickly responded. "Tell me more."

"Well, I think you would look so fucking hot in a black latex corset and thong with black ankle strap stilettos and a long wavy jet black brunette wig. I'd have an instant hard-on seeing you dressed like a Dominant Mistress and me as your submissive, shy lover.

"OH MY GAWD, that sounds so incredibly hot. Kay replied. "I'd love to try that very soon. But first, I have one I want you to live out with me."

"What's that?" I asked.

Kay smiled widely at me and said, "Well, my guys will soon deliver your bed. Once you have a mattress and box spring, I want to come in while you're out and make up your bed with some sexy satin bedding like we talked about earlier. Then I want to put restraints around my ankles and wrists and be lying on that bed, ready for you to tie me to it and use me as you see fit. I have always fantasized about being a man's cum slut, but my husband could never bring himself to use me in that way. I suppose it's the opposite of the dominant mistress and submissive lover man, but I can't wait to be tied down and have you control me."

"Aren't we the kinky little minx?" I said, thinking I would be enjoying her newfound love of kinky sex.

"Allen, my husband, was a die-hard romantic. The kinkiest thing he ever wanted to try was a threesome with another woman, but that never happened.

I leaned back and gave her a very devilish grin. "A threesome, Kay?"

"OH MY, GAWD, YES!" Kay replied, "Both ways too. I would love to be fucked by two men at once and join another woman pleasuring one man."

My broad-eyed expression must have caught her eye, "Can you set that up, Allen?" Kay asked.

"Can I find another man to fuck you while I'm fucking you? No problem. I know dozens of horny guys who would jump at a chance to fuck a sexy woman like you,” I said.

"Yeah, but what about another woman to join us in pleasuring you?" Kay asked.

"That might take some searching, Kay, but I think with some time, I could find a sexy babe who loves group sex," I remarked. My thoughts were of the two new neighbors, Gina and Staci. I was reasonably confident Gina at least may be interested in a threesome.

I sat up on the bed and looked at Kay seriously. "But Kay, I know how much you love romance, too. What about that?" I asked.

"You do know that about me; I love being romanced, but once the bedroom door closes, I want this new part of my sex life to be as exciting as possible. Kay said.

"That's amazing; since my divorce, I've been thinking that my sex life needs to be spiced up a lot, and I have to admit you certainly have spiced things up for me. I remarked.

Kay smiled broadly at me, acknowledging the fact that she had spiced up my sex life.

"I wish I could tell you how good that makes me feel. From the time I let go of my prior life with my husband until yesterday, when we made love, I was so worried about men finding me sexy enough to want to make love with me,” Kay said.

I replied, "Trust me, Kay, you have nothing to worry about. You are a beautiful and sensual woman. Any man would be ecstatic to be with you. I'm very excited about our relationship."

I didn't go further with where I expected our relationship to go mainly because I still had a lot of exploring to do on my wants as far as my sex life was concerned.

But Kay, on the other hand, was more than happy to expand on what she wanted in her sex life.

"Allen," Kay said, pausing for a moment. "I spent twenty-seven years married to the same man. Never once was I unfaithful to him. Even though the opportunity presented itself more than once, I never cheated on my husband."

She continued, "But now that I'm single after all those years, I'm not sure I want to settle into a monogamous relationship with any one man."

"I can understand that," I replied, somewhat relieved she had made that remark.

"Don't get me wrong, Allen, if it happens, I would be okay with spending the rest of my life with one man, but for now, I want to experience what I've fantasized about throughout my married life," Kay explained.

"That's cool," I said.

She grinned and reached out to caress my cheek before saying, "I want you to be a big part of my new exciting sex life. I do love how you excite me, and as I said earlier, I can't wait to feel that beautiful cock swell in my mouth."

I touched her softly before replying, "Count on it."

"I am," Kay said.

"Hey, are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am famished," I answered.

"Me too, babe; give me a few minutes, and I'll get us something to munch on," Kay said.

Kay slipped out of bed and moved toward the closet. I watched her as she walked across the room, studying her back, ass, and legs as she made her way to the closet.

Her legs are tanned and shapely, with defined thigh and calf muscles. There is only a hint of extra flesh on her creamy white ass, and her hips flare seductively below a thin waistline. When she walks, her hips move from side to side with a pronounced swagger. I'm sure Kay was exaggerating that swagger for my benefit, which I enjoyed immensely. The skin on her back is smooth, and a deep vee-shaped tan line confirmed that her swimsuit exposed nearly all of her sexy back since the point of the vee came to almost the top of her, for lack of a better word, ass cleavage. Her shag haircut covered most of her neck but did not hide the soft, smooth skin of her delicate shoulders.

Kay opened her closet door and reached for a silk robe hanging on the back of the door. She slipped the flower print robe over her shoulders and slid into a pair of open-toe feather-trimmed bedroom heels. The effect those heels had on her calf muscles was incredible; her already shapely legs became even more so when her heels were raised off the floor.

She turned to face me, not bothering to tie or close the robe. Even in the dim lighting of her bedroom, Kay's eyes sparkled like two passionate blue-gray stars alone in a dark sky. Her flowery print robe hung seductively over her full breasts, covering her nipples but letting two slivers of milky white un-tanned flesh, along with the entire length of her deep full cleavage, exposed between the folds of fabric. Her tan line pointed down between those two beautiful ripe tits and almost directed one's eyes down across an incredibly flat stomach of creamy flesh to a perfectly trimmed triangle of curly red pubic hair. Below, the flowery silk fabric was held to her sides by twin thumbnails, allowing me a full view of her incredibly long, shapely legs.

I gazed at her loveliness, thinking she was just about the sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As she stepped toward me, her breasts swayed seductively, and her hips moved with the same incredible swagger I'd enjoyed from behind just moments before.

She smiled widely at me as she walked, then remarked, "I have to stop in the bathroom. You seem to be running down my thighs." Her giggle let me know that our combined juices were still seeping from her wet slit.

I watched her move across the bedroom before me, carefully studying her movements and body until she disappeared into the bathroom.

Slipping out of bed, I pulled my slacks on without the cotton jockeys and walked into the hall to lean against the wall opposite the bathroom door. A moment or two later, Kay opened the door, her flowery robe now tied around her slim waist and covering her full tits completely.

She stepped into the hall and flipped off the bathroom light, closing the door behind her. I placed one hand on each of her hips and pulled her closer to me. She leaned forward, letting her satiny-covered breasts rub against my naked chest, and let one hand slip down to the front of my slacks.

I let my body weight press her back tightly against the door. Raising my hands to rest flat against the door, I brought my mouth to hers, kissing her passionately with parted lips. Her hand instantly began stroking my cock, which had already started to swell and extend down into the leg of my slacks. Her delicate touch had me erect in no time, and she massaged my cock until it stretched the fabric of my pant leg.

As my lips moved along her jaw toward her sexy neck, Kay whispered, "Allen, it's so hard again; your recovery time is incredible."

Just before I moved my lips to suckle her neck, I whispered in Kay's ear, "Your sexy body has me so turned on."

With my lips gently kissing and caressing her neck, I slowly slid my hands down the door until they reached her shoulders. I turned my hands and pulled her shoulders tighter toward me, and then let my hands drop to her hips. I reached around and grabbed Kay's ass and pulled her loins toward my erect, pulsing cock.

Kay moaned as the hard bulge in my pant leg pressed into her soft, sexy thigh. My entire body pressed her tightly against the bathroom door as my gentle kisses moved from one side of her neck, under her chin, and then along the delicate other side of her sexy neck.

I moved back just enough so I could slip my hands between Kay and me and slid my hands up to cup two incredibly succulent breasts and extremely hard nipples through the satiny material of Kay's sexy floral print robe.

"Oh, I love when you caress my tits like that," Kay said softly.

My soft kisses moved from her sexy neck down into the vee of exposed flesh at the top of her robe.

Kay moaned seductively as my lips and tongue began teasing the flesh at the top of her cleavage, and my hands continued the gentle caresses of her full breasts.

Her long luxurious fingernails combed through my hair, raising goosebumps on the back of my neck just before she reached between us and pulled her robe open at the top, exposing her beautiful tits completely.

My oral caresses descended between those soft orbs of pleasure, and I extended a wet tongue to moisten the quivering flesh between.

Kay cooed softly, "Oh baby, you know how to drive me wild."

My lips moved from one taut nipple to the other, kissing, suckling, and nibbling gently on the hard nub and tight surrounding flesh of her areola.

Kay's widespread fingernails returned to my scalp again, making me shudder as they slid from front to back over and over, only briefly grasping handfuls of hair to press my mouth tighter against her lovely breasts.

Continuing my descent, I let my knees bend until I kneeled before this incredible woman. I stretched up to softly kiss the creamy white skin just below her tits. Her soft orbs swayed seductively against my forehead as my lips concentrated on the very top of her abdomen.

Kay's hands came to rest on my shoulders as I felt her arch her hips away from the solid bathroom door toward the contrasting softness of my kisses. I slowly made my way down over her creamy white stomach, kissing, licking, and nibbling at her warm skin. My mouth finally met the resistance of her twisted robe belt, which I grasped between my teeth and pulled undone with one slow, fluid motion.

As Kay's robe fell open in front, she dug her nails into the flesh of my shoulders.

"Oh gawd, are you going to,” Her words cut off as my tongue dipped into the cute little dimple of her belly button.

I slid my hands around her waist to grasp the small of her back as my kisses moved closer and closer to the perfect triangle of curly red hair covering her pubic mound. Kay's flesh quivered with anticipation, and the muscles in her abdomen convulsed involuntarily as my lips and tongue neared their ultimate goal.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu...Allennnnnnn....." Kay exclaimed as my tongue traced the outline of her curly patch. Her nails again dug into my shoulders, and I responded by dropping my hands from the small of her back onto the fleshy globes of her ass cheeks. From the top of her neatly trimmed, curly red pubic bush, I slipped my tongue down through until I reached the pulsing nub of her clitoris. I dug my fingertips into the fleshy meat of her ass cheeks and pulled her clit toward my advancing tongue.

"OH, MY, GAWD!" Kay exclaimed as my lips captured her throbbing clit, sucking it in and flicking my tongue at it in one continuous motion.

I glanced up at her, smiled, and said. "Let's go back to bed."

Kay giggled and said, "But I thought you were famished?"

"I am, but this appetizer tastes so good," I replied, licking at her wet clit again.

Giggling again, Kay said, "I'd love to be your appetizer."

I moved back and stood up to follow her back into the bedroom. Kay reached the edge of the bed, turned, and slipped off her robe and heeled sandals. I moved close to her naked, sexy body again and kissed her deeply on the lips. My hands moved up to her shoulders as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Lay back," I said.

Kay lay down with her legs draped over the edge of the bed. I slid my hands down her thighs as I again knelt before her spectacular body. My hands reached her ankles, and I grasped them, lifting her feet and legs until she could place them on the edge of the bed. Her knees fell apart, exposing her moist loins to my close inspection.

"Hmm.. that looks so good," I said.

Since I'd already gotten her thoroughly aroused in the hall, I wasted no time and moved in close to her steamy wet pussy.

A slow lick along the swollen lips elicited a sensuous moan from her throat. My fingers slid alongside her glistening pussy lips and spread it open, exposing wet pink flesh.

"Yes, tongue fuck me!" Kay exclaimed.

I drove my tongue deep between her swollen lips, licking the hot, wet flesh inside. My nose rubbed against her hard clit.

Oh gawd, baby, that feels so fuckin good." Kay said as my tongue lashed out at her sweet-tasting pussy.

Kay reached down to the bed's edge and pulled her loins toward my face and mouth. I began licking, sucking, and biting at her quivering sex flesh, trying my best to bring her to a quick and complete orgasm.

"Yeeeeeoooooo." Kay squealed as my tongue invaded her over and over again. Her wet pussy got even wetter as I drank from her sex cup.

"Fuck me, Allen, fuck me with that glorious tongue,” Kay pleaded.

I licked at her wet flesh, bit at her hard clit, and lapped every drop of moisture that escaped her soaking wet pussy.

Her hips began bucking wildly as the swirls of pleasure spread from her pussy through her loins and over her sensual mature body.

Kay's head began moving side to side as her climax approached.

"Don't stop, baby, please don't stop!" She begged.

Kay's brought her thighs together, clamping them on the sides of my head as she slid her hands to my scalp, pushing my mouth hard against her pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming," Kay screamed as the title wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her entire body.

I dug my tongue deep between her swollen lips, then lapped up over the quivering nub of her clit. Her pussy oozed fluids onto my lips and tongue, and I lapped up every drop her searing hot pussy offered.

Her twitching hips lifted off the bed, trying to drive my tongue deeper inside as her orgasm peaked. The pressure of her thighs against my head was almost painful, but I continued to lick, suck and bite at her loins.

"Don't stop, Allen, please, keep licking me like that,” She pleaded, her body completely tense from the incredible oral pleasure she was feeling.

Ever so slowly, her body relaxed as the intensity of her climax began to ebb. As Kay's thighs opened again, I continued my oral assault, licking at her soaking wet swollen slit and hard clit.

"Oh my gawd, that was so incredible!" Kay exclaimed once she regained control of her voice.

Her sweet pussy continued oozing for the longest time. Kay would clench her internal muscles and squeeze another flow of sweet-tasting pussy juice out for me to lap at. Every time I licked at it, her entire pelvic zone would twitch almost involuntarily.

"Hmm, you taste so good," I said.

Kay played in my hair with her sexy fingers, and each time she squeezed more juice from her pussy, she would grab my hair and hold my head still while I lapped up her oozing fluid.

"My gawd, I've never cum harder in my life. You give awesome head,” Kay whispered.

I slowly began licking at her legs and began planting soft kisses on her pussy lips, clit, and inner thighs as Kay glowed from the warmth of her climax.

I rose from my knees to stand between her legs, dangling over the edge of the bed. Kay looked down as I stood, and my rock-hard erection came into view.

With wide eyes, she smiled and said, "Oh my, that looks so fucking hot!"

My cock curved upward, and each time I clenched my pelvic muscles, my cock lurched a couple of inches, almost waving at her.

Kay giggled with each wave, then whispered, "I know exactly where I want that beautiful cock."

As I looked over her beautiful reclined form, Kay moved up entirely on the bed and then almost slithered until her head rested on the satiny pillows. She reached for the nightstand and slid the drawer open, retrieving a small bottle. Flipping the cap open, Kay lifted the bottle above her succulent tits and drizzled a stream of liquid over her tits and into her cleavage.

Using one long sexy finger, Kay ran the very tip through the liquid, spreading it evenly between her soft tits and succulent cleavage.

"Bring the cock up here; I wanna feel it sliding between my tits,” Kay whispered.

I knew how good this was going to feel, and I wasted no time moving up over her sleek body and positioning my hips just below her heaving, shiny breasts.

Kay's hands slid in to press her ripe tits together, the soft flesh glistening with oil. She smiled widely and said, "Fuck my tits, Allen, give me a good hard titty fucking."

I pressed my cock down with one finger and pushed forward. The head slipped between her warm tits, disappearing into the slippery flesh of her ripe orbs. I pushed further, coating the shaft with warm oil. The combination of hot flesh and slippery oil elicited a deep, sensual moan from my throat.

"Does that feel good?" Kay asked.

"Fuckin incredible!" I replied.

As the base of my cock shaft pressed against the bottom of her tits, the pulsing head popped from between her cleavage. Kay let her tits spread enough so that as I pulled back, I could watch my cock slide back through her mounds of fuckable soft flesh. Her nipples were hard and taut on either side of the shaft as I pulled back. I thrust forward again, and Kay pressed them together to capture my cock tightly between them. My knees slipped up toward her arms a little, and as my cock head appeared from between her soft tits, she licked at it with her equally hot wet tongue.

I pulled back again, this time keeping my cock between her tits, and pressed it harder into her cleavage. My cock head slid out and into her neck, then up toward her chin. Kay dipped her mouth and captured the tip between her lips, licking at it before I pulled back again.

"So gawd damn sexy!" I exclaimed as I began fucking her tits in earnest. The warmth of her body and the slippery oil sheen between her tits taking its toll, I thrust through her tit flesh, and a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tiny slit of my cock head.

Kay slipped her tongue out and let me smear the tiny droplet over her warm tongue.

"Hmm, that’s the taste I want,” She whispered. "Fuck my big soft titties; shoot your load on my face," Kay added, almost pleading with me to give her a facial cum shower.

Kay's expression took on the look of a sinful, lust-filled, wanton woman. Craving her reward of my cum she pressed her tits firmly together.

"Fuck my tits, fuck them fast and hard, Allen!" Kay exclaimed.

I could tell we were fulfilling one of her most loved fantasies, and I began driving my cock faster between her orbs of sensuous tit flesh. My balls began bouncing off the bottom of her tits as the head of my cock strained to reach her sexy wet mouth.

"Cum for me; let me taste your sweet hot sticky cum!" Kay moaned.

I could feel the indescribable searing pleasure of my climax begin to build as my cum began to boil at the base of my cock. I thrust into her heaving tits, knowing that I was about to explode all over her.

"Fuck I'm cumming, Kay!" I squealed.

Her lips formed an "O" as the first tiny drops of cum oozed out of my cock, followed quickly by a strong steam of thick gooey cum that shot from me toward her chin. It splashed on her chin, then up across her closed lips.

Kay opened her mouth, a string of sticky cum trailing from her upper lip to her lower and then hanging down into her mouth sexily. My second shot of thick cum landed right where she wanted it across her hot wet tongue.

She moaned as I rose on my haunches and grasped my cock, directing the head to her lips as a third stream flowed over her already cum coated tongue.

"Hmm, she moaned as my hot seed ran toward her throat, coating all of her oral cavity. "Suck me!" I exclaimed, wanting to give her the final oozing drops of cum.

Her mouth captured my cock head, and she sucked on it hard, pulling the remaining cum from me with her incredible mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!” I exclaimed as the suction of her mouth intensified my orgasm. Her eyes remained wide open, staring up into mine as I quivered and twitched through my entire climax.

Kay grasped my cock with her delicate hand and began smearing what cum was on her lips around her face. A thick, gooey stream hung from the tip of her nose down across her lips to her chin.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. I love the feel of hot cum on my face." Kay said.

"You look so fucking incredibly sexy with cum smeared on your face like that," I said, knowing she would be turned on even more by my approval of how she messed herself up with my thick, gooey cum.

Forming a perfect "O" with her soft lips, Kay continued rubbing my cock head against her mouth, sucking cum from every part of my throbbing cock.

I began moving down her body, a string of cum stretching from her chin to my cock head. Kay speared it over her hard nipples, wanting to coat every part of her sexy body with me.

Leaning back on my haunches, Kay let my softening cock come to rest on her flat stomach. Her hands slid up over her soft ripe cum coated tits, spreading the juice over her flesh.

"It makes my skin tingle!" Kay remarked, "And tastes so good!" She added, licking her lips.

I looked down at this incredibly mature woman covered with my sperm and thought. "What an awesome piece of ass she is." I knew then that Kay and I would share many future fantasies. She'd rekindled her sexuality, letting go of her past and speed head long into her future, a future that held the promise of many pleasures for her and any man who had the pleasure of being with her.

Kay smiled and spoke one soft word: "Sexy?"

"You have no idea how sexy!" I instantly replied.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments