Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It May Never Happen - Part 2

"Jim and Sally get together again for more illicit sex."

56
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

In the two days since Sally O'Rourke and Jim Reed had ended the apparently permanent sexless spell that they were both having in their marriages by fucking each other, they had both thought of little other than doing it again as soon as possible.

They had had no contact since sixty-year-old Jim left sixty-one-year-old Sally's house after the fuck because they decided that trying to phone each other was risky in case either Sally's husband Pete or Jim's wife Sue answered.

The two couples were friends and were part of a larger group that attended local dances or went to the pub but Jim phoning to speak to Sally, or vice-versa, was not normal practice. Texting was also a risk in case a message got seen by a spouse.

Sally could wait no more, she had to see Jim. She decided to go to his house, she knew that his wife would almost certainly be there but she could go on the pretext of catching up because they had not seen each other for a while. Well, Sally and Sue hadn't.

Sally rang the doorbell, Jim answered the door, and Sue was watching TV as usual.

"What are you doing here? Sue's here," said Jim, a mixture of being delighted to see Sally and panic.

"Oh, that's nice, aren't you pleased to see me?" smiled Sally.

"Of course I am, I have been thinking about you every waking moment," said Jim, as they still stood at the door.

"Not dreaming about me too? I have dreamt about you...and your cock," smirked Sally.

Jim looked behind in panic but Sue had the television on so loud that she would not be able to hear what was being said at the door.

"Yeah, dreaming about you too, but why are you here?" said Jim.

"Who is it?" shouted Sue from the lounge.

"It is me, Sally, just called round for a chat because I have not seen you two in ages," said Sally, winking at Jim.

Sally walked past Jim, running her hand over the lump in his jeans as she did so.

"Hello Sue," said Sally, putting her head around the lounge door.

"Oh, hello, Sally," said Sue, none too pleased at having a visitor when she was watching television, but then, she was almost always watching television.

Jim was concerned because Sally's touching his crotch had caused the bulge in his jeans to expand, so he was reluctant to go back into the lounge just yet.

"Why don't you record what you have got on and turn the television off?" Jim called from outside the room.

"I suppose," said Sue, messing about with remote controls.

"I'll make some tea," said Jim.

"Need any help?" asked Sally, still standing in the doorway to the lounge.

"You had better help him, or he will come in without milk or something," said Sue, disparagingly.

Sally was delighted to follow Jim into the kitchen, "Give us a kiss," she whispered.

"Fucking hell, Sally," said Jim, equally quietly, but he could say no more because Sally's lips were on his.

He returned the kiss and just managed to resist the urge to grip Sally's arse, but he then nervously eased Sally away.

"I need another fucking," said Sally, they had to talk very quietly because Sue had now turned the television off.

"What, here and now?" replied Jim, looking beyond Sally to make sure that Sue had not joined them.

"That would be good, but Pete is out most of tomorrow," said Sally.

"Hurry up with that tea," shouted Sue, from the lounge.

Sally and Jim had to finish their conversation, and Jim carried the tray with the necessary things into the lounge.

"He remembered the milk," smiled Sally to Sue.

"Amazing," said Sue.

They sat to drink their tea, Jim on the sofa with Sue, although at opposite ends, and Sally in an armchair.

Sue liked Sally, she had no reason not to, or maybe she did but she did not know it. The two women had been friends, although not close ones, even before they met their respective husbands.

The three chatted about what they had been doing since they last met, although Sally and Jim omitted some things from that part, and about their mutual friends. Sally's and Jim's eyes frequently met, so frequently that they both worried in case Sue noticed.

Sue left the lounge to go to the bathroom, once Sally was sure that Sue was out of earshot, she spoke.

"So, will you be round to give me another good seeing to tomorrow?" Sally asked Jim.

"I would love to, I will try," replied Jim, wondering how he could justify being out for a few hours. He did not work now but he was just about financially secure due to a sizeable redundancy payment he got from his last job.

"I have also thought about our communication problems," said Sally.

"Have you?" said Jim.

"Yeah, we could get a couple of cheap pay-as-you-go phones and we could text each other as long as we kept the phone's secret," said Sally.

Jim was considering that idea when they heard Sue leave the bathroom.

The three of them talked for quite a while longer, but Sue was starting to get twitchy about missing television programmes, although she did not make it obvious. Sally decided that it was about time to leave.

"It has been nice to catch up with you two, must not go so long without us meeting," said Sally.

Sue and Jim spoke in agreement.

"I will see you out," said Jim, getting up as Sue turned the television back on.

"Bye Sue," said Sally, as she left the lounge, followed by Jim.

"Bye Sally," said Sue.

Sally and Jim got to the door, and Sally threw her arms around Jim and they had a long snog. It seemed extra naughty and daring with Jim's wife sitting only yards away. Jim's penis went to full stiffness in his clothing.

"See you tomorrow, baby, any time after ten," said Sally when the kissing stopped, and Jim opened the door. Sally squeezed Jim's lump and she giggled.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," replied Jim, as his lover left.

Jim did not want to go into the lounge with his cock rock hard, although Sue probably would not notice with the television on, so he decided to relieve it. He went upstairs to the bathroom, lowered his jeans and underpants, and had a quick wank, spurting his spunk in the toilet.

"It was nice to see Sally, it had been a while," said a now more relaxed Jim, when he returned to the lounge.

"Yeah," grunted Sue in response, concentrating on the television.

"Oh, I will be out for a while, tomorrow," Jim said matter-of-factly during the adverts on television.

"Makes no difference to me," replied Sue.

Jim chuckled to himself, pleased with the ease that his relationship with Sally was being allowed to develop, so far.

----------------------

"I'm off out now, don't know how long I will be," said Jim, as casually as he could when he picked up his car keys.

Sue was not even interested enough to answer.

Jim again parked a short distance from Sally's house rather than directly outside.

"Morning, lover," smiled Sally, when she opened the door.

"Morning, sexy," replied Jim, before they snogged as soon as he was inside and the door closed.

"What did you do with that stiffy I left you with yesterday?" laughed Sally.

"I went to the bathroom and wanked, but I think I will cure the one that you have just given me in a different way," replied Jim.

"Mmmm, yes, we can have some fun with this one," said Sally, caressing the front of Jim's jeans.

"Sally, you are so hot," said Jim, starting another long snog.

"Hot for you, baby; let's go fuck," replied Sally, when the snogging finished.

They giggled as they climbed the stairs, and Jim again playfully slapped Sally's backside.

"I might let you spank me, later, if you want," chuckled Sally.

"Yeah, I would love to tan your sexy arse," answered Jim.

They crashed onto the bed fully clothed and they rolled, kissed, cuddled and groped.

"Fuck, I am so horny," said Sally, undoing Jim's jeans.

"Me too," said Jim, unbuttoning Sally's blouse.

Sally sat up to take her blouse off, and Jim reached behind her and unhooked her bra, which Sally tossed aside. Jim kissed, fondled and licked Sally's large tits.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

"I need you inside me," said Sally, tugging on Jim's Jeans. He lifted his hip off the bed so that Sally could pull them down and off. They repeated the process with Jim's underpants and Sally was then wanking Jim's erection.

Jim undid Sally's jeans and she lifted her arse from the bed so that he could pull them down and off. Jim fingered Sally's cunt through the wet patch in her knickers, before she lifted her arse from the bed again so that her knickers could be removed.

Jim took off his shirt and socks, and the lovers were naked.

Sally was on her back with legs spread and raised, and Jim mounted her.

He had been concerned about cumming too quickly when they fucked the previous time, due to having gone a long time without sex, but he performed much better than he had feared. This time did not have the urgency of the frantic fuck of three days before, this was to be lovemaking.

Jim's erect cock slid in and out of Sally's hot and wet vagina, they built up a steady rhythm.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes," purred Sally, as the lovemaking continued.

Jim upped the pace of his thrusts and had Sally cumming. They then switched positions, and Sally rode him for a while, giving herself another orgasm.

Sally next had her legs over Jim's shoulders as his penis rapidly moved in and out of her cunt.

"Fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Sally, as she had her most violent orgasm yet.

Jim kept going, delighting himself as well as Sally, with his staying power.

He finally reached the point where he could hold his ejaculation off no longer, and he spurted cum into Sally's cunt, making her cum again.

"Sensational," said Sally, as they kissed after their bodies had calmed.

Jim withdrew, and they lay side by side.

"I think I love you, Sally," said Jim, looking at the ceiling.

"Oh, Jim, I love you too," replied Sally, before they had a long sensual kiss.

"I want you and me to last forever," said Jim.

"It could do if we are very careful," said Sally.

"I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart," continued Jim.

"I am the same," replied Sally.

"I want to have a weekend away with you," said Jim.

"That would be great, but how can we?" responded Sally.

"It is such a mess, neither of us is happy in our marriages, and we belong together," said Jim.

"Are you saying we should go off together?" asked Sally.

"I am saying that we should think about it," answered Jim.

"Would you like to spank my bottom now?" chuckled Sally.

"I would love to," grinned Jim.

"Not too hard, and you must kiss it better afterwards," smiled Sally.

"Okay," said Jim, as Sally got off the bed and got a chair for Jim to sit on.

Jim sat down, and Sally lay over his lap.

"Not too hard, okay?" said Sally.

"Okay," said Jim, looking at a wonderful pair of mature female buttocks.

Jim briefly caressed Sally's arse before SLAP he hit her left buttock then SLAP her right one.

"You can do it harder than that," said Sally.

Jim did not speak but gave her three rapid spanks on each cheek.

"Mmm, that feels good," said Sally, shaking her arse a bit.

Encouraged, Jim delivered a series of quite hard slaps from cheek to cheek, and Sally bucked and squirmed.

"Fuck, this is so sexy," said Sally, who had never had a spanking from her husband Pete, or any earlier lover.

Jim spanked Sally's backside on and on, and she was now writhing, but not protesting, as her buttocks got very red.

Jim was really getting into this, his cock had started to harden again, but he didn't want to really hurt Sally, so he stopped.

Sally stopped her writhing, twisting and squirming, and lay still, her buttocks glowing.

"I didn't spank you too hard did I?" asked a concerned Jim.

"No, it was a hell of a turn-on, but you have to kiss my arse better now," said Sally, slowly getting up and putting her hands on her arse cheeks. Her cunt was glistening with her sexual excitement.

Sally lay face down on the bed, and Jim softly kissed her spanked buttocks.

"Is that helping?" Jim asked.

"Yes, but please don't stop, this is so sexy," replied Sally.

Jim kissed her arse cheeks some more, and then looked at her arse crack. He thought of doing something that he had never done before, but he feared that it might be a turn-off for Sally. He was going to ask her if it was okay but decided to just do it.

Jim slightly parted Sally's buttocks and started licking her arse crack.

"Oh!" said a startled Sally.

"Don't you like that?" asked Jim, taking his face from Sally's arse.

"Do it, it is so fucking kinky," chuckled Sally.

Jim again parted her buttocks and resumed the tonguing of Sally's arse crack.

She was getting very agitated and very sexually aroused. Sally humped the bed, as Jim licked her butt crack.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Sally, as she shuddered in orgasm.

Jim stopped his arse licking and the couple kissed, the tongue that had just been in Sally's arse crack, now penetrated her mouth.

"Well that was different," laughed Sally.

"It was a first for me," said Jim.

"We will have to do it again sometime," said Sally.

"Oh, Sally, I want to be with you forever," said Jim, reiterating what he had said earlier.

"It is a lovely thought," replied Sally.

"Shall we think about it, I mean seriously think about it?" said Jim.

"Yes, baby, we will," said Sally, kissing her lover again.

They lay cuddling, thinking and kissing.

"What time did you say that you would be home?" asked Sally.

"I didn't say," answered Jim.

"Do you think that I could get your cock stiff enough to give me another fucking?" asked Sally.

"Don't know, but you could try," smiled Jim.

Sally gave Jim's semi-erect penis a few slow strokes, she then opened her mouth and locked her lips on Jim's cockhead.

Sally wanked, licked and sucked, and got Jim to full erection, but the question was would he stay hard enough for long enough to have a fuck.

Sally used her mouth on Jim for quite a while, his penis stood proud, but it was decision time.

"Well, big boy, do you think that you will stay stiff enough for long enough to have another fuck?" smiled Sally.

"It might not be a long fuck, but open your legs, Mrs O'Rourke," said Jim.

Sally spread her legs, and Jim slid his cock into her.

As he did not expect it to last too long, he was going to try to make it as pleasurable as possible.

He thrust hard and fast right from the off, "Yes, yes, cumming," panted Sally.

Jim had achieved his first objective, and he kept going but he knew that the end was close.

He had Sally cumming again just before he spunked in her.

They kissed and cuddled again, very happy and fully sated.

"I suppose you had better get cleaned up and go home," said Sally, reluctantly.

"I wish I did not have to, but yeah," replied Jim.

Jim had a shower and got dressed.

"We do need to think about setting up a home together," said Jim.

"I want that to happen as much as you do, but we have to do a lot of serious thinking," said Sally.

"When can we be together again?" asked Jim.

"I will let you know, it depends on what Pete is doing," replied Sally, her husband worked part-time.

"How will you let me know?" said Jim.

"I will find a way, but we should each get a cheap mobile and we can keep in touch by text, keep it on silent or even switched off," said Sally.

"Yeah, good idea about the phones," said Jim.

After yet another long, loving kiss, Jim left.

Where the affair between Sally O'Rourke and Jim Reed went from here, was uncertain, but they both certainly wanted it to continue.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments