Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura's Fantasy Part 1

"One woman's need for more"

17
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The following stories are all true. To the best of my recollection, everything in this multi-part series happened exactly as written, little poetic license was added. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The only thing are the names. Out of respect for all parties, I've used fictitious names. The only accurate name is my own."

Several years ago, I met Laura. She changed my life forever. I was divorced and her husband passed away several years ago. We both lacked any form of physical intimacy recently and were both ready to start having fun again. We met on a dating website. During our first meeting, we hit it off and both knew that we should have a second date. Our relationship progressed rapidly from there. Almost immediately, Laura and I realized that we both crave sex, anytime-anywhere.

In our short time together, we also discovered that we enjoy the nudist lifestyle. When we met, it was never a thought in my mind that she and I would shed our clothes in public. We enjoy it so much that we joined a private naturist resort, we travel to beaches that cater to nudists and visit private clubs. Now, the only time we dress is to go to work or into the mainstream public where our newfound lifestyle is misunderstood and not accepted.

We spend a fair amount of time at the beach. Our days are usually spent under a cloudless deep blue sky with the sun beating down on our bodies. We always walk the shoreline hand in hand, with the ocean waves breaking near our feet and fresh salt air filling our lungs. I am thankful to have such an incredible woman to share this with.

Our favorite beach is a short drive from where we live. It is one of the few in Florida that we can walk, sunbathe and swim nude. It's also located in an area where cell service is spotty. For that reason, cell phones are always left at home. We're completely free of outside distractions at the beach. Laura and I can give each other our total attention. This is the time we always savor. Our lives are busy, at times too busy. I'm the president of a company, Laura is a lawyer so, the time we spend in seclusion is glorious.

Occasionally, we will spend the whole weekend at the beach. We always stay at the same motel, just a short walk to the ocean. It's a small family-owned place off the beaten path. Although it is not a nudist establishment, because of the proximity to the beach, the clientele is mainly naturist beachgoers. After dark, it's not unusual to see several guests, including us, quietly enjoying skinny-dipping in the pool. I'm sure the owners know what is going on. As long as everyone is quiet and respectful, they never make an issue.

Not too long ago, we spent a weekend at the beach. On Sunday morning we left our motel room and walked to the beach to watch the sunrise. Usually, we sleep in, and, when we awaken, we make love until checkout time. It was still dark and we were the only people on the beach. I spread a large blanket out on the sand. We stripped and laid down, our bodies intertwined in a passionate kiss, holding one another. A slight breeze sweeping off the ocean was causing Laura's nipples to harden. I asked her if she was chilled. She shook her head no still holding me tight.

It didn't take long before she spread her legs eagerly inviting me to mount her. Something seemed special that morning, so rather than immediately impaling her, I decided to wait, paying more attention to foreplay than usual. My hands started at her feet, rubbing and massaging her toes, ankles then calves. I could tell that she loved being pampered. I continued up her legs, delicately stroking her thighs. She raised her hips as to silently beg for my cock. I brushed my fingers lightly across her clitoris. Just that slight contact made her sigh deeply and plead for me to enter her. Not yet.

With a single finger, I ran a line up her belly and started to tease her rock-hard nipples. My lips took hold of her left nipple while I pinched her right. Again, she let out a deep breath and a quiet sigh. Her hands took hold of my head and guided me between her legs. Instinctively, my mouth latched onto her clit. It became erect as I battered it with my tongue. Within minutes she screamed with pleasure. My face was coated with her sweet nectar. She lay trembling from a fiery orgasm. Sex has always been remarkable with her. Every time is like the first for both of us, ending in an explosive exhaustive climax.

My shaft was hard as steel. I lifted my head to position myself to penetrate her when I sensed movement just a few steps away. It startled me. When I looked up, I could see the silhouette of someone watching us. It was a man. As he came into focus, I realized that he was stroking his cock. It was apparent to me that we were providing a live sex show. Laura also realized that we weren't alone. She became frightened grabbing the blanket to cover herself. The stranger begged us to not stop. He explained that he was on the beach looking for a spot to have a similar encounter, that he and his wife do this role-play thing, and that she would be along in just a few minutes.

Sure enough, just as he said, a woman appeared in the shadows. Laura and I lay naked before these strangers in silence as this woman started to explain. That morning, he was to wait for her behind a dune and as she was walking alone, he abducts her, forcing her behind the dunes, and has his way with her. She added that they always try different scenarios for having sex but her favorite is when she is forced. I could see Laura's interest was piqued; she wanted to know more and invited them to join us on the blanket. Her only request was that they remove what they were wearing so we were on equal footing. They didn't hesitate.

They introduced themselves as Dana and James. As the sky started to turn from pitch black to a slight orange glow over the horizon, we were able to see our new friends more clearly. They were younger than me and Laura. I caught Laura checking out James's appendage. It was small. Since we spend so much time with nudists, it is a common occurrence to be around many naked people so she usually doesn't focus like that. Her reaction was also noticed by Dana. Laura realized what she was doing and looked away. Dana laughed and told her it was okay.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

I started asking about role-play. They were both very open and excited to share some of their experiences. James started to tell us about a time one night when Dana dressed up like a hooker and stood on a street corner. The plan was, after about ten minutes, for James to drive up and 'hire' her for sex. It all went as planned. He pulled up to the curb; she leaned in the window to speak then got in the car. As they were pulling away, red and blue lights came on. The area was under surveillance by the police and they were almost arrested for solicitation and prostitution. After they explained what they were doing and that they were a married couple, the police released them but, not without a stern lecture on how dangerous that could have been. Laura and I laughed hard. We were enjoying our new friends.

By now, the sun was cresting over the ocean. It was still early and we could see that the beach was empty. We were not swingers. We've made love in front of others but, had not brought others into our sexual activities. I made eye contact with Laura. She had a devilish grin on her face.

Without saying a word, she moved next to Dana and started to kiss her neck. Dana didn't resist. She became aggressive with Laura, pushing her down on the blanket and squeezing her tits, running her tongue up and down her body. Just as Laura did earlier, she spread her legs wide, inviting Dana to take what I had just devoured a short time before. James was sitting to the side enjoying this lesbian encounter. He was frantically manipulating his cock, working himself into an eruption. Dana moved lower, admiring Laura's pubic hair, brushing it to fully expose her damp lips. Then she started to gently molest her tender areas. In just minutes Laura started to spasm.

With James spent and laying to the side in a sound sleep, I decided to join in and make it a threesome. Dana's face was firmly planted between Laura's legs. Laura with her head back and in a state of complete indulgence, was in an orgasmic trance. I grabbed Dana's hips, lifted her, and inserted my erection deep into her. She didn't miss a beat on Laura as I pumped in and out of her. I could see Laura, her eyes shut tight, enjoying a constant string of climactic convulsions. The sight of her rapid-fire orgasms sent me into another dimension. I built up and within minutes Dana took every drop of my release. She and I came together as she quivered and lifted her head giving out a slight moan as the hot liquid filled her body.

As time passed the sun turned from a burnt orange to a white fire in the sky. It was going to be a scorching day. Laura and Dana lay clinging to one another, exploring and fondling the beauty of their newfound friendship. James started to come out of his coma. He missed quite a show. Suddenly, Dana released Laura and announced that they needed to go. James agreed and stood. He helped Dana to her feet, they dressed and just like that, turned and walked away without a word. We watched as they disappeared through the dunes. Laura and I looked at each other stunned. We busted out laughing. The look on Laura's face was priceless. There was nothing to be said.

The sunrise was stunning. The rays of light were baking Laura's body. I loved looking at her; she was on her back, eyes closed, tits standing at attention. The light was shining through her salacious crop of hair between her legs. When she was young she says it was a patch of gold fur. She tells me that was how you could tell she was a natural blond. Now that beautiful shock matches the platinum hair on her head. I couldn't help myself. I ran my fingers through the hair discovering the moist rim of her opening. Just looking at her causes my cock to become a baseball bat.

Laura took a deep breath and opened her eyes when I touched her. She had a fabulous smile on her face. After several minutes of quiet caressing, I realized that she was deep in thought. I looked inquisitively at her. Our encounter with Dana and James must have ignited her imagination. She whispered in my ear that she was fantasizing about having sex with multiple partners, both men and women. She also stated that she wants me involved.

The first thing that went through my mind was, 'Didn't we just do that?'

I remained silent, giving it some thought. I must have had a disturbed look on my face because she reassured me that I was her only love and wanted to experience a night of uncontrollable orgasms. I didn't need her compassion. We are both confident in our relationship with one another. Laura is an absolute tiger when it comes to sex so; I wasn't surprised when she admitted that she needed more. Including me in her desires was all I needed and I was ready to help make this a reality.

We left the beach that day exhausted but very satisfied. As we checked out of the motel, Laura and I were looking around the place to see if we could find our new friends on the off chance that they were there. They were nowhere in sight. I tossed our suitcase in the trunk and we took off for home. The ride was quiet. I know I was in deep thought about our next adventure; filling Laura's fantasy. Knowing her the way I do, I'd bet she was thinking the same thing.

Published 
Written by Rockwell469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments