Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Reynolds

"A forty-two-year-old man hooks up with a female former teacher more than twenty years his senior at a school reunion"

85
16 Comments 16
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Forty-two-year-old Matthew Collard had been very undecided about attending his old school's twenty-five-year reunion because he had not had contact with anyone from that time in years.

He was divorced and he had a girlfriend of sorts, although it was very much an on-off relationship, and at the moment, it was more off than on. He did not go out a great deal, so the reunion would be a night out; he might even enjoy it. It was being held in a large hotel just outside the town in which the school was and Matthew got a taxi because he expected to be drinking.

Name tags were provided, and though Matthew remembered some of the names, the faces no longer meant anything to him. He had brief conversations with a few people but was starting to regret attending, and he was considering ringing for a taxi home.

It was not only former pupils that were attending but teachers from that time too. One of those teachers was Elizabeth Reynolds who was aged close to forty back then, so now she was in her mid-sixties.

Elizabeth was a Miss then in both senses, 'Miss' as in being a teacher, and 'Miss' as in being single; she was still a Miss as in being single, having never married, although she had had lovers of both sexes.

Elizabeth had booked herself a room in the hotel, and even though she was expecting to spend the night alone, she thought it was possible that one of her ex-pupils might like to share her bed with her, be they male or female. She had no intention of inviting any of her former teaching colleagues into her room, certainly not any of the male ones anyway.

Elizabeth had mostly been passing the time with former teachers but decided that she wanted to chat with some younger reunion attendees.

She had been an attractive woman twenty-five years earlier and she was an attractive woman now although her tits now sagged a bit and her backside and hips were bigger. The black dress that she was wearing was a bit clingy both front and back.

Elizabeth first chatted with a couple that were sweethearts back then as seventeen-year-olds, had married two years later and were still very happy together. She next chatted with two girls from that school year, one of whom had a crush on Elizabeth in those days and still rather fancied her... Maybe Elizabeth would have hotel room company later.

Matthew was still thinking of phoning for a taxi home when his eyes met those of Elizabeth Reynolds. Matthew had often wanked in his bedroom a quarter of a century ago thinking of Miss Reynolds or, more specifically, of her arse in a tight skirt.

Although Elizabeth smiled, she did not immediately recognise Matthew even if he certainly recognised her and thought that she still looked stunning.

"Hello Miss Reynolds, how are you?" said Matthew, moving towards her.

Elizabeth glanced at his name tag. "Oh yes, Matthew Collard; I am fine thank you, how are you?" responded Elizabeth, remembering that Matthew was one of a few young men that she fancied back then. Of course, she would never have done anything about it.

"I am fine too, thank you, though I was thinking of leaving to be honest," said Matthew.

"Not enjoying seeing all these people from the past then?" smiled Elizabeth, with a flash of her eyes.

"Well, I wasn't but it is very nice to see you again, Miss Reynolds," replied Matthew.

"I think you might call me Elizabeth now, don't you, Matthew?" said Elizabeth, wondering if this man might be sharing her bed.

"You will always be Miss Reynolds. I used to think about you a lot," said Matthew. Normally, he was quite confident, but tonight he was feeling a bit shy.

"Think about me? In what way?" said Elizabeth, enjoying the conversation more and more.

"Well, probably not in a way that a schoolboy should think about his teacher," smiled Matthew.

"Do tell," encouraged Elizabeth.

"Well, I um, I used to look at your bottom when you were turned around," confessed Matthew.

"And did you like what you saw, Matthew?" pressed Elizabeth, almost touching the younger man but not quite.

"Oh yes, when I got home I would often...," started Matthew, but thought he was going too far.

"Would you now? You naughty boy," smirked Elizabeth, Matthew thought that she looked so sexy.

"Yes, very naughty,..., Miss," said Matthew.

The room was full of people and chatter but Elizabeth and Matthew were in a world of their own.

"Are you still a naughty boy, Matthew?" said Elizabeth, starting to feel quite damp between her legs.

"Sometimes, Miss," said Matthew, his penis hard in his trousers.

"Do you still look at female bottoms?" asked Elizabeth.

"Those that I think attractive, Miss Reynolds," answered Matthew.

"If I were to turn around and walk away now, would you look at my bottom, Matthew?" asked Elizabeth, an eyebrow raised.

"Most certainly, Elizabeth," replied Matthew.

Elizabeth smiled at the move to using her Christian name, "And if I was to head for the room that I have upstairs here, would you follow me, Matthew?" continued Elizabeth.

"Are you inviting me to your room, Elizabeth?" responded Matthew, just for clarification.

"Sounds like it, doesn't it? Are you coming? That is C-O-M sort of coming," chuckled Elizabeth.

"Yes, I am coming; just C-O-M sort at the moment," responded Matthew.

"Oh, I think that I should ask if there is a Mrs Matthew Collard?" said Elizabeth, not wanting her about-to-be-lover to have any regrets afterwards.

"No. There used to be, but I am divorced," replied Matthew, now thinking how much fun this reunion was turning out to be.

"Okay, to my room then, young man," said Elizabeth, turning and leading the way. They had still not actually touched each other.

Matthew's eyes automatically went to Elizabeth's quite wide backside as she led him out of the room. A few within the room wondered if the two people leaving were together or just going out of the room at the same time by coincidence.

"Are you looking at my bottom again, Mr Collard?" asked Elizabeth without turning her head as she headed for the lifts.

"Of course, Miss Reynolds," responded Matthew.

"You can do more than look at it very soon," said Elizabeth, pushing a button and having a lift door open.

Touching started as soon as they were in the lift with the doors closed, hands were everywhere and lips were on lips and tongues dancing in mouths. The lift pinged at Elizabeth's floor and they broke from their snogging and staggered out of the lift.

"We are going to fuck each other silly, Mr Collard," breathed Elizabeth, as they went arm in arm towards her room.

"I longed to fuck you twenty-five years ago," said Matthew, as they reached Elizabeth's room.

"Back then you had to wank but now we can fuck," said Elizabeth, as they tumbled into her room.

"This is a dream come true," said Matthew, before they snogged again and he got his hands on Miss Reynolds' arse.

"You were a naughty boy wanking thinking about your teacher all those years ago, I should give you a good spanking," smiled Elizabeth, her eyes ablaze with lust as she kicked off her shoes.

"Yes, I think you should, Miss Reynolds," replied Matthew, finding the idea of getting spanked by a woman at his age a great turn-on.

"Oh, I will, but not until after we have fucked," said Elizabeth, removing Matthew's jacket and then undoing his trousers.

Elizabeth got Matthew's trousers lowered and massaged the huge bulge in his boxers. "My oh my, I am going to enjoy having this inside me," said Elizabeth, continuing the massaging.

"I need to see your arse, Elizabeth," said Matthew, turning his former teacher around and unzipping her dress.

Matthew took the dress straps from Elizabeth's shoulders and with some lowering by Matthew and some shimmying by Elizabeth, the dress was at Elizabeth's feet leaving the sixty-four-year-old in black bra and knickers.

Matthew stood back slightly looking at the large pair of buttocks inside the knickers, buttocks that he admired through Elizabeth's clothing twenty-five years before. "Touch it, Matthew, touch the arse that you wanked thinking about all those years ago," encouraged Elizabeth.

Matthew closed the gap between himself and Elizabeth and caressed the woman's arse cheeks through her knickers, "Oh fuck, this feels so good," breathed Matthew, as his hands stroked Elizabeth's buttocks.

"It feels so good to me too, baby," responded Elizabeth, throwing her head back as she felt the younger man fondling her arse.

Matthew then kissed Elizabeth's neck as his hands caressed her tits through her bra and his rock-hard cock, still in his boxers, prodded her backside.

"This is so fucking hot," muttered Elizabeth, as she ground her arse against Matthew's cock.

"I am going to give you such a fucking, Miss Reynolds," said Matthew, undoing Elizabeth's bra and taking it off before cupping her large now naked tits.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck me good," said Elizabeth, putting her hands behind both of them on Matthew's buttocks and forcing his bulge even tighter against her arse.

They were both in danger of cumming in their underwear so it seemed to be mutually agreed that it would be a good idea to get naked and fuck. The first move towards this was Matthew dropping to his knees and pulling Elizabeth's knickers down and off, baring her large backside.

"Oh fuck, Elizabeth, your arse is beautiful," said Matthew, before caressing and kissing it.

"Let me get at your cock, I need that fucking," requested Elizabeth, and Matthew stood and Elizabeth turned to face him.

Elizabeth pulled down Matthew's boxers and took his large erection in her hand, "Mmmm, oh fuck," said Elizabeth before dropping to her knees and taking Matthew's penis into her mouth.

Matthew gently stroked Elizabeth's hair as she licked and sucked his cock but then she stopped the oral, stood up and hastily removed Matthew's tie and shirt. Matthew struggled out of his shoes, socks, trousers and boxers and they were now both naked.

They snogged again and then fell onto the bed together, Matthew above as Elizabeth guided his erect cock into her wet and hairy cunt, "Fuck your teacher, Matthew," whispered Elizabeth, as Matthew was about to get his twenty-five-year-old wish.

Matthew's penis slid deeper into Elizabeth's vagina and then he started thrusting his hips. He prided himself on giving his sex partners maximum pleasure, and he wanted to give this woman the fucking that he had promised.

They were fucking hard and fast, and Elizabeth was getting more and more vocal before yelling as she came, "Yes, fuck, yes, oh fucking hell!" while Matthew shafted her.

The fuck continued with changes of position and more noisy orgasms for Elizabeth; she was getting well fucked.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Matthew was finding that sex with this woman was as good as any that he had, and he was starting to approach ejaculation. He was fucking Elizabeth with her legs vertical as he felt his spunk rising; he fucked even faster and had Elizabeth cumming again as his cream shot from his penis.

After their climaxes, their bodies relaxed a bit and Matthew slumped on top of the lady that he had first fancied when he was seventeen.

"Wow, Mr Collard, you certainly know how to give a woman a good fucking," complimented Elizabeth.

"Thank you, Miss; Do I pass the exam?" chuckled Matthew.

"You most certainly do, although I might well ask you to re-sit it from time to time in the future," replied Elizabeth, hoping that she would have more fucks with Matthew Collard.

"I would like that, Elizabeth," said Matthew, before kissing the woman that he had just fucked.

"I hope that you are staying the night with me," said Elizabeth.

"Yes please, I want to have a proper look at your arse," replied Matthew.

"I like having my arse inspected, worshipped even," said Elizabeth, who had had both males and females paying homage to her backside.

"Then it will be," said Matthew.

"We also have your spanking for being naughty and wanking while thinking about your teacher's bottom to come, don't we?" said Elizabeth.

"Yes, Miss," responded Matthew.

"I wonder if anyone downstairs is missing us," speculated Elizabeth.

"I am sure that your absence would have been noted but nobody will miss me," replied Matthew.

"Actually there was a former classmate of yours that I thought might like to spend the night with me," confided Elizabeth.

"Oh, who is he? Not that I would recognise him now," said Matthew, who had now rolled off Elizabeth and was beside her.

"Not he but she, a very attractive woman actually," replied Elizabeth.

"Oh, you go both ways then?" said a slightly surprised Matthew.

"Always have done, but I had to be extra discreet when I was teaching. Not that I would ever have done anything with a pupil," responded Elizabeth.

"Well not for twenty-five years anyway," laughed Matthew, before kissing Elizabeth again.

"Yes, I am so glad that you came to this reunion, Matthew," said Elizabeth.

"So am I; now let me have a proper look at your arse," smiled Matthew.

Elizabeth flipped onto her front and presented her backside for Matthew's investigation. He looked at it for a moment and then softly caressed it, running his hand over every centimetre of Elizabeth's buttocks.

"You have a beautiful arse, Miss Reynolds," said Matthew, continuing to stroke it.

"It is sixty-four years old," replied Elizabeth, enjoying having her backside caressed.

"Still beautiful," said Matthew, before kissing Elizabeth's left buttock and then the right one.

"Is it how you imagined it as you stroked your cock?" asked Elizabeth, referring to Matthew's teenage wanking.

"It was great then and it is great now," said Matthew, now sliding a finger up and down Elizabeth's arse crack.

"Mmmm, yeah, " said Elizabeth raising her arse to give Matthew better access with his finger or fingers.

Elizabeth got onto her knees and as she clearly liked having her arse crack played with, Matthew added a second finger.

Elizabeth had her head on the bed and her arse in the air as Matthew's fingers moved up and down her arse crack with varying amounts of pressure. Matthew's two fingers were now at her anus.

"Oh god, oh fuck," Elizabeth breathed into the bedclothes while Matthew played her arsehole.

"Keep your fingers there, don't stop, gonna cum, oh fuck!" shouted Elizabeth into the bedclothes as she orgasmed with Matthew fingering her.

Elizabeth kept her arse in the air during her orgasm and Matthew kept playing with her anus until she stopped cumming.

"Shit, Matthew, I don't know if I have ever cum this many times in one session," said Elizabeth, now laying flat on the bed.

"There is time for you to cum a few more times yet," replied Matthew.

"We have got to see each other again, please don't make this just a one-night stand," said Elizabeth.

"I would be very happy to fuck you on other occasions, Elizabeth," responded Matthew, still wanting to call her Miss Reynolds.

They lay cuddling for a while, they had left the reunion quite early in the proceedings but now there were sounds of people in the corridor outside and the door to the room next door opened. There were two female voices and Elizabeth wondered if it was the ex-pupil that she had chatted to earlier plus the woman that she was with downstairs, or perhaps another woman.

The wall between the two rooms was obviously not very thick although the two women next door were probably noisier because they were alcohol-fueled. It did suggest that anything that Elizabeth and Matthew did from now on would be heard by the women, which was interesting because Matthew had a spanking scheduled.

Elizabeth and Matthew lay listening to their neighbours, and it certainly seemed like things were getting sexual between the two women with sometimes the chatter stopping, probably for snogging. There was giggling and then there was almost certainly lovemaking going on, confirmed by one of the women shouting out in sexual joy.

"Time for your spanking, young man," smiled Elizabeth.

"But they will hear us," protested Matthew.

"Yes they will, I would think that it will add to their excitement," replied Elizabeth.

"They will know that somebody is getting a spanking," said Matthew. not distressed about getting the spanking but because people would hear it.

"They will, but they will not know who; they might be too busy eating each other out anyway," replied Elizabeth, now off the bed and positioning a chair for her to put her arse on.

Elizabeth sat on the chair and pointed at her lap, "Over my knee, you naughty boy," said Elizabeth.

"Yes, Miss," replied Matthew, getting off the bed with his penis hard but not yet quite fully erect. He placed himself over Elizabeth's lap.

"You are going to get a good spanking for looking at your teacher's bottom in class and wanking thinking about it, do you understand?" said Elizabeth, her right hand resting on Matthew's left buttock.

"Yes, Miss," replied Matthew, the spanking commenced immediately.

Elizabeth spanked hard sometimes from cheek to cheek and sometimes a few consecutively on one buttock, the two women on the other side of the wall took a break from licking each other's cunts in a sixty-nine to listen to the spanking.

The spanking went on for quite a while and Matthew's buttocks were red and his penis was fully erect, Elizabeth decided to up the ante a bit. She stopped spanking and gave Matthew an instruction, "Fetch my hairbrush from the dressing table, you need a few with that."

Matthew was so turned on by getting a spanking at his age that he did not protest, he got off Elizabeth's lap and fetched the brush. He handed the brush to Elizabeth and got back over her knee.

The CRACK that the hairbrush made on making contact with a buttock was very different to the sound that a hand on a buttock made, and the two women next door giggled. Matthew noticed the difference too and not just in the sound.

Elizabeth gave Matthew a series of rapid spanks with the hairbrush., and the man was bucking over her lap as his arse caught fire eventually, she stopped.

"Get up, young man; that was for your behaviour twenty-five years ago," said Elizabeth.

"Yes, Miss," croaked Matthew, getting off Elizabeth's lap and putting his hands to his buttocks, his erect penis pointing at the woman who had turned his buttocks crimson.

"That was then, you can look at your teacher's arse anytime you want to now," smirked Elizabeth, getting off the chair and getting on her hands and knees on the bed offering herself for another fucking.

The two women in the room next door were back to lapping at each other's vaginas.

Matthew looked at Elizabeth swaying her arse seductively, she looked back over her shoulder, "Give me another fucking, Matthew, please," said Elizabeth.

Matthew was finding that his sore backside was a huge sexual stimulant as he approached the mature woman on the bed.

Elizabeth moved further up the bed and gripped the headboard because it was likely to be a bumpy ride. It sounded like the two women on the other side of the wall were rapidly approaching climaxes.

Matthew was behind Elizabeth, caressing her arse before positioning his penis against her cunt lips and sliding in. He gripped Elizabeth's hips and started thrusting, the fucking was hard and fast.

The headboard started to rattle, and Elizabeth started to moan as she got a fucking from behind. The fact that there was obviously sex going on on both sides of a thin wall was a stimulant to all four people as the women in the other room came and came with the noise of fucking just feet or even inches away added to their pleasure.

"Shit! Fucking hell!" shouted Elizabeth as she climaxed, and the women next door continued their lovemaking.

Elizabeth groaned and yelled through more orgasms before Matthew shot his spunk into her.

A bit later, things had gone quiet on both sides of the wall as the two couples settled down after their sexual exertions.

Elizabeth and Matthew got a bit of sleep but awoke again about six the next morning to the sound of a woman orgasming in the next room. It seemed like a good idea, so Matthew mounted Elizabeth and they had another fuck - not as intense as those from earlier but they were both satisfied.

Elizabeth and Matthew exchanged addresses and phone numbers and both were very keen to meet again soon. Matthew got dressed and phoned for a taxi home, about ten hours after he was contemplating doing it before his and Elizabeth's eyes met.

Purely by coincidence, Elizabeth and the two women left their rooms at the same time to go to breakfast. As Elizabeth had wondered, the women were the females that she had spoken to at the reunion.

"Good morning, ladies," smiled the well fucked Elizabeth.

"Oh good morning, Miss," the two forty-something women said, and then all three females giggled at the surreality of the situation. There was a bit of embarrassment from the two women but none from Elizabeth. The two ex-pupils were wondering to themselves who it was that had fucked their ex-teacher but they were not going to find out.

Matthew Collard was very glad that he had attended the school reunion. Elizabeth Reynolds was also glad that Matthew had attended, and they both knew that he was very likely to be looking at his former teacher's arse a lot in the future.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments