Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cock Hunter

"A forty something woman lusts for younger lovers."

21
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
574 words 574 words

Author's Notes

"This is just a teaser for what I hope will be a series of fun sexy adventures. While Rachel seems real to me, her story and conquests are fiction. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any ideas for future lovers, please leave in the comments!!"

Walking down the street, you might glance at Rachel more than once. A pretty woman, around forty years old, chubby but with an unmistakable hourglass figure. Not hot, not really sexy in her conservative work outfits and flat shoes, but nice looking, approachable.

Rachel was all those things, but she also had an uncontrollable passion. For cock.

Young cock especially. Rachel was drawn to men between twenty and thirty but had to admit a baby-faced boy around twenty-three was her particular kryptonite.

Rachel was happily single and enjoyed dating the men (and sometimes women) she met through her dating apps. Generally, she enjoyed it, although she did wonder why other people got so boring at her age, so unwilling to say yes to anything a bit out of their comfort zone.

So one night after a dull dinner date with an incredibly eligible forty-five-year-old, Rachel tinkered with her Tinder profile. Out went the smiling headshots and photos of her on her travels, and her beloved dog. She replaced them with cropped pictures of her body in a curve-hugging bikini, blurry photos of nights out watching live music or dancing until dawn, and memes from her favourite tv shows. And she changed her age range from twenty to thirty-five.

As she swiped, Rachel remembered how beautiful and fun young men had always been—their big smiles, their bodies, their enthusiasm. Rachel wiggled her hands down her pants as she swiped left and right, enjoying the buffet of cute faces and toned abs, but not expecting anything more. Her clit and her imagination grew with thoughts of her tan, jiggly naked body, surrounded by the men she now craved. Rachel came as she visualised her mouth and hands full of young cock. She fell asleep, phone forgotten and a smile on her face.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

Rachel had forgotten her phone all morning, and, when she picked it up, she thought there must be a mistake. Thirty matches overnight, and fifteen messages from some of the cutest men she had seen for some time.

Rachel uploaded a face pic, flattering but definitely showed that she wasn't twenty-five anymore. She wrote back stating, "I'm a professional woman in my forties and frankly I'm bored of dating. Let's do something fun!"

Her first date was with a thirty-year-old named Jack. They had a great rapport but Rachel wondered if it was just platonic. He was gorgeous, blonde, and 6'4, but they talked like they were best mates. When Rachel went to the toilet, she received a notification. It was from Jack, "I'm sitting here next to you, and all I can think of is what your colour underpants you're wearing, and what your nipples would taste like on my tongue."

Rachel's cunt flooded with desire, soaking her pants. She took them off and strode out to Jack. "Pay the bill and come out to my car." She grabbed him under the table and pressed her sex-sodden, white lace underpants into his hand. A gentle kiss on his cheek and she left him.

Rachel was hot and flustered when she got to her car. She took a moment to amaze at her courage and braced for humiliation of driving home alone after putting herself out there.

Then she felt him. Jack's solid body up against hers, his cock hard and big against the softness of her bum.

"You're lucky I don't shove these pants in your mouth and fuck you right here"

Published 
Written by Frankly_Francesca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments