Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Effective Treatment - Part 5

"Young Sally helps to keep spirits and other things up."

28
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"With thanks to mzay for the idea of adding a female member of staff to the doctor's surgery."

Dr James Kirkham warmly greeted his old mentor, Dr Helliwell. They were having a moment or two together in James’ gentleman's club while their wives caught up with tea and cake.

Although older, Dr Albert Helliwell still cut a fine figure of a man. They spent some time discussing various members of the town in Yorkshire where they had first met.

“And how is our young Sally?” smiled James as he thought of their erstwhile assistant.

Young Sally Harper had been the maid to Dr Helliwell’s bride, the former Mrs Abigail Simmonds. Dr Kirkham had discovered that young Sally had a remarkable talent. After experiencing it for himself, with the hardest stiff sinew and climax he had ever experienced, they had decided to put young Sally to work in their surgery. Officially, she kept the place clean and orderly, sorted out their haphazard filing, and tracked their appointments. Unofficially, she provided an effective treatment for the male patients of the clinic. Primarily those who are having difficulty keeping their flagpole up. They soon found that Young Sally could raise even the most reluctant or aged flag with her wonderful mouth and slender, explorative fingers. Most patients claimed that they had never been so hard in years.

Sally, of course, could not always be on hand to provide this service when necessary. So, she often worked alongside the two doctors in training wives to replicate her talents. An excellent example of this was Colonel Tennant. He was a widower who had recently remarried a younger woman. He had come to see Dr Helliwell seeking advice as he had not always been able to rise to the occasion. Dr Helliwell had advised him to cut down on his nightly drinking. That had not been received with good grace by the Colonel.

Dr Helliwell had redeemed himself by bringing young Sally into the consultation. She had murmured kind things to the Colonel about how handsome and distinguished he was with his military bearing. She had then dropped to her knees and, much to the Colonel’s surprise, taken his shaft into her warm and willing mouth. Slipping her hands underneath his britches, she squeezed his buttocks before her finger sought out his hidden treasure, which had not been explored since he was a much younger man in the army and feeling somewhat desperate for relief.

“Oh, my dear girl,” cried the Colonel as his hardened staff erupted into her willing mouth. “It is many a moon since I was as hard as that. I felt like an adolescent lad again.”

“Thank you, Colonel,” smiled Sally demurely.

“Now, Colonel, I suggest I send young Sally here along with our Dr Kirkham to train you and your wife in these techniques. Your wife would then be able to administer treatment to you whenever needed.”

The colonel began to bluster. “I could not expect my Adelaide to do such things.”

“If she is willing, you can have every expectation, Colonel.”

Unconvinced, the Colonel reluctantly agreed. The Colonel had decided to let Dr Kirkham describe the techniques needed for his new bride. He was a far braver man on the battlefield than in the boudoir, it transpired.

Mrs Adelaide Tennant was a slight, gentle lady who was obviously very much in love with her older husband. She listened politely with her ever-widening eyes as Dr Kirkham explained the treatment necessary to help her husband perform in their private moments in the way that they would both like.

“I am sorry, my dear. I knew that this was a mistake.”

“Not at all, my love. It sounds most intriguing. How am I to be trained in this technique?”

“Well, Mrs Tennant. I would suggest that Sally here would demonstrate on your husband, and then, with his permission, you could initially practice on me whilst I instruct.”

The Colonel, anxious not to appear too keen to experience Sally's delights again, stayed silent before nodding.

Adelaide simply stated, “Perhaps we should retire to the boudoir.”

Sally smiled and, much to Adelaide’s confusion, said, “I shall fetch the butter.”

As the foursome disrobed, the older Colonel displayed his battle-worn, hard-hewn body; young Sally could see why Adelaide was keen to have him please her. She moved slowly towards him and dropped to her knees. Adelaide herself found herself strangely aroused as she watched this pretty young woman take her husband’s manhood into her mouth. Although her husband had been happy to pleasure her with his mouth, she had no idea that she could reciprocate. Adelaide had never considered that such a thing was possible. She so hated dealing with her disappointment and her husband’s frustration when his equipment was not ready to enter her.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

Adelaide was shocked when she realised that his manhood was currently more rigid than she had ever witnessed. She had a strange mixture of jealousy and admiration that this woman could have so much effect on her beloved husband. She was doubly shocked when she felt the gentle fingers of Dr Kirkham hover on her own private parts, his digits gently stimulating her nether lips.

“It is arousing to watch, is it not,” he whispered in her ear as his hot breath on her neck stimulated her further.

“Yes, it is all so very exhilarating, Dr Kirkham,” as his fingers caused her to lightly spasm in a most exciting way.

Dr Kirkham continued to stimulate her lady button with his fingertips until she lost her composure and became undone on his hand. The Colonel, seeing this, felt his own pleasure building. Sally stopped abruptly what she was doing; the lesson was not yet over.

Seeing her pause, Adelaide now dropped to her knees and licked the tip of James’ manhood as she had seen Sally do to her husband. Feeling emboldened, she moved forward, her tongue exploring all around him. She paused then, suddenly unsure that she was doing it right. Dr James asked her to carry on,

“You seem to have a natural aptitude for this, Mrs Tennant; please continue, I beg of you.”

Feeling more confident, Adelaide continued to taste him, mirroring precisely what Sally was doing as she kissed up and down the Colonel’s length. She copied exactly as Sally sucked in the Colonel’s root; Adelaide sucked Dr James down to his base, he was very reluctant for this to stop, but he knew that he must maintain his professionalism.

“Sally, I think it is time to show Mrs Tennant your specialism.”

With that, Adelaide watched, fascinated and slightly horrified, as she watched young Sally dip her fingers into the butter and slip a slender digit into her husband's bottom.

“Why don't you go and practice loving your husband's cockstand with your mouth whilst Sally continues with his treatment.”

Dr Kirkham stood watching his own manhood, now swaying in the breeze and painfully erect. He fisted his manhood himself as he watched Mrs. Tennant tend to her husband's needs. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft in the most effective way until she bravely replaced Sally’s finger with her own.

“Oh, my dear,” exclaimed the Colonel as his wife sent him to places of ecstasy he had never known existed.

“My love,” Adelaide declared, “I cannot waste it,” as she swung her long legs over his scarred torso and plunged his hardness into her very willing fruitful vine. She was now riding him like the accomplished horsewoman that she was. Her hair had escaped its pins and was now cascading down her back as she bounced faster and faster, her lovely breasts swinging as she did so. They could not last long like that, and soon, they came together in climax. They had not realised that the Doctor and young Sally had given them some privacy as they shared their marital love.

Laying together afterwards, Colonel Tennant became worried by Adelaide's silence.

“Are you shocked, my love? I am sorry that you had to stimulate me in that way.”

“Shh, my love, I enjoyed every second of it. I will be happy to caress you in any way that is needed if that is the result.” With that, her delicate fingers once again sneaked around his buttocks to find her prize as her head once again engulfed his hardening manhood.

In the other room, young Sally and Dr James had given each other some relief. Technically, young Sally was still a virgin as she saved her ultimate prize for her wedding night. However, she could not leave poor Dr Kirkham undone after all the kindness he had shown her, so she gave him a dose of her special treatment. He, in turn, had happily lapped at her honey box until she was spent.

Dr Kirkham smiled as they left the Colonel’s home, leaving their bill on the silver salver on the hall table.

“Another day, another very effective treatment, young Sally, very effective indeed.”

Published 
Written by Willbob69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments