Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flu Shot, More Fun

"We get together a few days later and have much more fun."

32
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It wasn't until the next day that it occurred to me that I still hadn't received a flu shot. With all the fun that Saanvi and I had during our romp last night and my subsequent re-living of the event, I forgot all about the shot. I was looking up the phone number to call her to say hello and set up the shot when my phone rang.

"Hello, Dennis. I'm calling to reschedule your flu shot. What time looks good for you?" Saanvi asked rather professionally.

"I take it that you are at work and have others around," I replied

"Yes, of course, we can work that out." Then barely audible, she added, "I'll call you from my cell in about twenty minutes during my break."

"Okay, I can't wait to talk about last night!" I offered a bit too rambunctiously.

"Alright, I'll set the appointment for Friday evening, and I'll see you then."

Saanvi hung up, and I impatiently waited for her personal call. About twenty minutes later, my cell rang, and it was Saanvi, still murmuring.  

"Sorry about the cloak and dagger, but I wanted to make it look very professional since I looked up your number in the system. So, I don't know about you, but I'm still thinking about all the fun we had last night."

"I was thinking about the very same thing when you called. I'd love to get together again. We're you thinking Friday?"

"I was originally thinking tonight, but you reamed my ass so well that I don't think I could go again until Friday. My ass hasn't been that marvelously used in many years, and it hurts so good. How's that cock of yours doing?"

"I have to admit that it is a little tender, but it's a good kinda sore."

"I set your appointment for five-thirty Friday but wait until about six forty-five if you can. I want Tina already gone before you arrive. That way, we can have fun without being bothered."

"Would you rather meet somewhere else?"

"Actually, I considered that, but I enjoy the thrill of possibly being caught in the act."

"Aren't you worried about being fired?"

"Not in the least. I have so much dirt on the store manager that I could have him fired tomorrow. And since he's the only one that can cause me a problem, I'm not too concerned."

"Okay, I'm all in, and I'll see you Friday."

"Oh, you'll be all in, that's for sure! See you Friday."

Seconds after hanging up, I received a picture via text. It was an up-skirt shot of Saanvi's hot little pussy. It was only Tuesday, and Friday couldn't come soon enough after that chat and picture. Figuring I'd give her some teasing back, I stroked myself to rigidity and took a pic with a dribble of semen coming out the tip.

For the rest of the week, we sent texts back and forth ourselves in various stages of undress and handling our own genitalia. I couldn't speak for Saanvi, but by six-thirty Friday night, I was so hard it hurt just thinking about the things we were going to do to each other.

I arrived at the store at six thirty-five and had to carry my jacket in front of me to conceal my extreme excitement. Upon reaching the Pharmacy, I headed for the window and saw Saanvi working alone. She had another customer, so I waited impatiently. Seeing me arrive while still with her customer, Saanvi advised, "Mr. Smith, please have a seat in the enclosure, and I'll be right out with your shot."

The 'enclosure,' as she called it, was simply a few old desk partitions similar to an office cubicle. Typically there were only two to give a modicum of privacy if you had to remove a shirt for the injection. But now, there was a third one added. With it there, it would be almost impossible to see inside unless you were standing right next to the small opening. However, that opening butted up against the back wall, which was definitely new, and I had an inkling as to why.

I heard Saanvi say goodbye to her customer, and several seconds later, I heard a cart coming my way. Betting that my hunch was correct, I quickly dropped my pants and underwear. As Saanvi moved through the narrow gap in the temporary wall, her eyes lit up.

Straddling me in her knee-length dress, she plunged her scalding slit onto my inflamed prick while uttering, "You are just as sharp and perverted as I knew you'd be."  

Riding me with a vengeance, the fact that we were in a huge store filled with shoppers with only a few cheap cubicle walls surrounding us seemed only to add to her euphoria. I have to admit the naughty feeling of being caught at any second had me on a huge high also.

Saanvi had been gripping my shoulders for leverage as she impaled herself on my avid hardon with her eyes closed and her mouth open while moaning. I let my hands wander her splendid frame beneath her dress, unencumbered by underclothes. At the start, both hands found her supple breasts and teased her firm nipples, but that wasn't enough. I wanted Saanvi to climax hard in our hideout, loud enough to be heard by anyone nearby.

With this in mind, I let both hands move to her bouncing buttocks, pulling them apart as she drilled her drooling puss onto my unyielding pole. After a minute of caressing her spongy globes, I slipped a finger into her pucker. Moving quickly, I brought the other hand around to her front and rubbed her clit with two fingers. The combination sent her over the top in seconds while her mouth clamped down on mine as she shook and gyrated.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

If it weren't for my mouth dampening her growls, I'm reasonably sure that everyone in the store would have come running. As it was more than a couple of people nearby offered, "Are you okay?" and "Do you need any help?"

Pulling my mouth from Saanvi's, I responded, "Yeah, I'm good. I think she just hit a nerve." That seemed to placate everyone, and we lucked out that no one came too close and saw what we were really up to.

With her lips back on mine, Saanvi mumbled, "You hit the right nerve, and now we're going to play switch holes and do it all over again. This time though, I want to feel your hot batter filling me up. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied as she lifted herself off of me and spun around only to sink my stiffy into her back door. Her legs were on top of mine initially. But, after wrapping one arm around her chest, I pulled my legs apart, allowing me to sink even deeper into her slippery rectum. I held her tight to me as I pumped my hips into hers. Saanvi was releasing soft grunts at each penetration until I began tweaking her clit with my free hand.  

"Oh, you got my number, you marvelous bastard," she groaned while she twisted her hips in small circles.

Her additional motion quickly brought me to my precipice, so I started chewing on her neck and shoulders. The two of us were doing whatever we could to get each other off while attempting to remain concealed in a well-populated warehouse store.  

Once Saanvi began a light tremble, I knew that I could get her off before I shot. However, she must have figured the same thing and reached under herself to massage my scrotum. That did it for me, and within seconds my mouth clamped down on her shoulder as I shot several volleys of my cum into her hot little ass.

It seems that my orgasm set off hers, and she flooded my groin and the floor with her elation. Fortunately, this time, Saanvi managed to control her vocalizations, and no one was the wiser as to our activities. I held her close as we both panted through our climaxes. When we were finally settled, we heard, "Good evening, customers. It is closing time at our store, so please complete your purchases and make your way to the cashiers. Thank you for shopping with us."

"Oh, that's good news," Saanvi offered.

"Why's that?" I questioned.

"Because the employees leave right after the customers. So, this place will be empty in about twenty minutes, and we can fuck wherever we want."

"What about the store cameras?"

"I know just where to shut them off so that no one will know we were here."

"I hope you are ready because when we get to the vegetable section, we will broaden your sex, literally. But first, I'm gonna do you up against the front glass doors for any passersby to see. Oh, and that new outdoor furniture display with the hanging hammock chair, oh yeah! This is going to be a long fun night, Saanvi! Would you rather just go home?"

"Give me your best, you hot old man. I'm gonna wear that cock of yours down to a nub. Now, give me a few minutes to close up the Pharmacy and disable the cameras. Once that's done, I'll come back to get you in my birthday suit."

"Bring a cart. I have an idea," I suggested while smiling like a fool.

Saanvi lowered her dress to conceal her sumptuous body as I watched her push her medicine cart back toward the Pharmacy office. Before she opened the door, I noticed a little string of my cum running down her right inner thigh. I was hardening already at the thought of having her again and again.

For the most part, I just sat and waited for the next twenty minutes as the hustle and bustle around me slowly diminished. When the lights started to go out, I knew we were close to our romp around the store. It had been quiet for a few minutes before I heard a cart coming my way. Of course, it had a funky wheel, which got me more excited because there was no need to sneak around. We would fuck and suck each other wherever we wanted throughout the store.

As the cart approached, I stripped the rest of my clothes away and walked out just as Saanvi arrived. "There's my sexy Pharmacist!" I bellowed, wanting to see if I could hear an echo.

"What was that all about? And what's with the cart?" she asked.

"Well, I was hoping to hear my voice reverberate throughout the store. As for the cart, follow me, and I'll show you," I answered while hot-footing it toward the outdoor cushions section. Once there, I found a comfy chair cushion that looked just right. Saanvi was right behind me, and once she stopped, I pushed the cushion into the cart to line it front to back.

Grabbing hold of the cart, I petitioned Saanvi to get inside. I'd folded up the kid seating and let the cushion rise up the larger end. Once she was inside, I had her scoot her butt to the smaller end with her legs up and over the corners. She quickly understood and spread her buttocks before pressing firmly against the wire cart. The gaps were plenty big as I grabbed the wrong end of the cart, slipped my dick through the caging, and into Saanvi's hot little puss. I figured out my positioning before starting a slow fuck as I used a free leg to propel us slowly about the store.

This was just the beginning of our warehouse store fuck-fest that brought about an unexpected surprise.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments