Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time To Sow

"I scheme to provide my gardener a fertile field in which to plant his seed, giving me the only thing my dear husband cannot..."

103
30 Comments 30
1.2k Views 1.2k
101 words 101 words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by a photo posted by Armagnac in the Black and White Erotica group, the photo for which he graciously granted his approval to use as my cover image. Thank you, sir. It spoke to me for a story with more depth of longing, desire, and pathos than a mere 100 words can convey, so I leave it to you to fill in the blanks as you see fit."

He wore only denim cutoffs and work boots, his powerful body slick with sweat; his shirt hung on the gate as he worked in my garden, oblivious to me watching from above. My mind on a flight of fantasy, touching myself, I was shocked when I opened my eyes only to find him now watching me!

I hesitated, but then continued, turning to give him a better view. He smiled as he lowered his zipper, freeing his proud, rampant manhood. I came hard when he spurted, sowing his glistening white seed in my garden.

Tomorrow, we’ll take the next step…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments