Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Popular Stories

Surprise

Sir catches me off guard with a video message, and I surprise him in return.

My phone pings. It's a video from Sir. He takes me on a tour of his hotel room, ending it in the bathroom under the shower. He flips the camera, grinning mischievously as he flaunts his naked body, his right hand gripping his erection. "Wish you were here...

All Stories

Blowjob Queen

The things you've got to do to keep your crown

The clock ticks closer to Midnight. Rules are rules. It's currently a dead-heat and time is running out fast. I kneel with party frock hitched up, wanking him faster and faster as I suck the head. Ten… Nine… Eight... I've got my phone ready. I'm not givin...

Birthday Spankings

It's not a birthday without getting spanked.

After a lovely day of celebrating, the redheaded birthday girl was summoned to the bedroom. “Undress,” he commanded. “Present your ass to me.” She obeyed eagerly, desire coursing through her veins. Giddy with arousal, she positioned herself on the bed in...

Adorable Visage

Embrace and aroma cause overwhelming desire.

Standing in your loungeroom, we embrace tightly. Your intoxicating aroma overwhelms me with desire. I attempt to slide my hand into your jeans so you loosen your belt. Rubbing your sensual bud, I elicit a smiling sigh. You encourage me by placing your thi...

The Prime Minister's Daughter

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act -- George Orwell

Pounding music. She’s dancing, always packing, a grunge-goth Mistress of tuneless nihilism. Torn fishnets, punk attitude, air punches. Shrieking the lyrics: fuck government, fuck Jesus, fuck fake. She sneers, knows I’m that preppy princess from happy-snap...

Gone Fishing

Fishing for guys is so easy

God, she was horny. She was dripping so much her panties were ruined. She was, to put it bluntly, gagging for it. She sat on the step and tugged the hem of her sundress up her thighs. She pretended to read a book as she watched the workmen finishing up fo...

Meeting One's Needs

If you can’t wait, help yourself.

Walking down the hallway, I am alerted to sighs from the back room. Uncertain, I slow down to be quiet. Reaching the doorway, I slowly look in. You are on the sofa, only the right leg in the knicker and two left fingers buried deep inside your sex. Your h...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Priceless

sometimes pursing one's happiness requires a custom order

Testimonial From Another Happy Customer of Priceless Positronic Partners Diminutive Reconstruction Bone Procedure - Full Skeleton …. 146M USD Personality Enneagram Reprogramming …. 1,730,000 USD Cryostasis Pod Modifications …. 800, 000 USD Time Passed In...

Silenced By Sir

He effortlessly zips my lips.

"You ever think about the ultimate adrenaline rush?" I asked him as we navigated the bustling street. "Imagine renting a motorbike and weaving through this chaos, trying to stay in one piece." His gaze burned with a seductive intensity. "You want to know...

Busted

Being too considerate can make a girl suspicious

I come home from an overnight work trip and dump my bag in the bedroom. How sweet, I think. He’s even changed the bedsheets. Not only that, I notice he’s already put them on to wash as well. One forensic sweep of the bedroom later, I sit back, satisfied....

The Little Death

The veil between our world and the next is always thinnest when your inner being reaches for that blissful enlightenment...

My tunnel is the playground and my enchanted jewel the prize as wicked, indulgent fingers work their delicious magic. Thighs shake uncontrollably as my back arches. I catch my breath and thrust my pelvis defiantly toward the heavens. I begin to melt; my i...

Flip A Coin

Like the old question your science teacher used to pose: Which came first, the blowjob or the fucking?

Decisions, decisions… Do I suck him off, knowing he’ll last longer the second time, and that feeling him come in my mouth, I'll be dripping, the taste and feel of his orgasm leaving me close to climax even before he begins to return my attentions? He’ll g...

Happy Birthday

Some presents are so thoughtful

Coming home from work, he followed the trail of cut-out stars that led from the front door to the bedroom. He pushed the door open and stood open-mouthed. A 'Happy Birthday' balloon bobbed in the air. The string tied to the butt plug in the girl’s ass. Sh...