Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This segment of Best Laid Plans follows JefferyB's section found at https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/best-laid-plans-part-3-chapter-1"

The smile on Pam's face was nothing less than radiant. She turned to her mother. "Mom, do you understand now why I love him?" She didn't pause." Ted only wants what's best for me."

"Are you ready to go?" Kate asked her.

"I will be in five minutes," Pam answered. She got up and kissed Ted, moved to her mother, and kissed her too. She disappeared into her bedroom, leaving Ted and Kate alone.

"We need to take her to the airport," Kate said to Ted. "Will you drive?"

"Certainly," Ted responded.

Kate gave him a warm smile and said, "Let's consider some more scotch after she's gone."

"Let's consider a lot of scotch after she's gone," Ted answered.

An hour later, they pulled up beside the curb bag check at the airport. Ted pulled Pam's bags out of the car and handed them along with Pam's ticket to the agent. He turned to find Pam hugging her mother. Ted was glad to see that there were no departing tears but rather big smiles of happiness and a request to be informed of her progress.

The agent handed Ted back the ticket, who passed it on to Pam. She practically jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Ted," she said with tears in her eyes, "Everything I'm about to do is because of you. You've taught me everything I know about our business, and I will be forever grateful. You are the one who gave me to courage to do something that I would have never considered doing in the modeling business. And the last two years, we've been so close. You've given me love and laughter.

“You've been there with me when I was grumpy and cramping when I was sick and taught me how to enjoy my body to the fullest. You are the most wonderful man I have ever known. I'm hesitant to leave you, but I know you would be disappointed in me if I didn't. The last thing I would ever want to do is disappoint you."

Ted fought back the tears that were threatening to erupt. He smiled at Pam and said, “Go get them, tiger. Do me proud, and more importantly, do yourself proud."

Pam pulled his face down, gave him a long, soft kiss, then opened her eyes and said, "Take care of my Mom. I promise to be in touch with you no later than Tuesday. Bye, Baby." With that, she turned and swiftly walked into the airport, leaving Ted and Kate standing side by side, watching Pam disappear into a large group of travelers.

Ted opened the door for Kate and helped her into his car. He pulled into traffic, and neither spoke for a full five minutes. Finally, Ted said, "Ready for that scotch now?"

"Indeed I am," Kate responded.

"I know a place where we can get a drink or two and maybe something to eat," Ted said without looking at Kate. "I haven't had anything to eat since noon, and I should probably have more in my stomach than scotch. Would you like something to eat?"

"I could certainly be talked into it," she replied. "And maybe we can take some time to get acquainted."

Ted glanced at her and replied, "That would be very nice, Kate."

Five minutes passed without any words between them when finally Kate turned to Ted, put her hand on his arm, and said, "You do know what's going on here, don't you?"

Ted had just pulled up at a traffic light. He gave Kate a puzzled look and said, "I don't know that I do, but here's the place we're going," as he pointed his finger. "Let's get inside and order a drink. Then you can explain everything to me."

Kate smiled at him and decided to be quiet until they could talk.

As things worked out, Kate was thrilled with Ted's choice. The restaurant he selected was absolutely charming. She was comfortable from the second she walked in the door. They were greeted warmly, and Ted asked for a quiet booth where they could talk. They were put into a corner booth in the back of the place where the music could be heard, but it wasn't overly loud. Before they had time for their butts to warm the cushions, a pretty young lady appeared beside the table.

"Hi, Ted," she said, giving him a big, honest smile. "I see that you're cheating on me again."

Ted reached out his hand and took hers, "Yes, I am, and you've caught me. How you doin', Gabby?"

"I'm doin' a lot better since you walked in the door. Damn, you handsome old man, I haven't seen you in here in at least a year. Where have you been?" she asked.

Without missing a beat, Ted responded, "I've been in Norway for the past year. I was working on a science safari to measure the size of Polar Bear claws."

"You are the sexiest liar that I've ever known. But, unfortunately, there are no Polar Bears in Norway," she said with a chuckle. "At least, if you're cheating on me, you're doing it with a beautiful woman," she said as she looked at Kate.

"Let me introduce you to your competition," Ted said, turning toward Kate. "This is Kate Barnes. She owns her escort service and is interviewing me to handle some of the older babes looking for a little action."

Gabby put her hand out to Kate and said, "He's a big bullshitter, but he's adorable." She shook Kate's hand and turned back to Ted. "I guess I'll just have to wait until you give into my charms, scoop me up, and carry me away."

Ted smiled at her, saying, "Oh sure, and have Big Mike kicking my ass before I reach the door."

"I suppose that is the drawback to working with your father. It is difficult to hook up with a handsome man while I'm working." She looked over her shoulder at the man behind the bar and then back at Ted. "The usual scotch?"

"I'm glad you remember," Ted offered. "Make it two, and you might as well make them doubles. I'll let you pick us out an appetizer. Bring us the best the kitchen has to offer. We'll sit and talk for a while and decide about dinner later."

Gabby leaned over and kissed Ted's cheek, "You've got it, Ted. I'm delighted you're back safely from Norway, and I hope we'll see more of you around here."

Kate was very impressed with Ted's charming manner. His control and decision-making without asking for permission or requesting her input showed he was very confident. Even though she knew much more about him than he would have thought, she was now sure he was also very manly. Ted was confident and masculine, which was already exciting her.

Just looking at him and listening to him talk to the hostess and waitress, she could already feel her nipples hardening. She instantly dismissed the little voice telling her to be cautious. "Fuck you," she said to the little voice, "I'm heading into this at full speed and eyes wide open."

When she had Ted's attention, Kate asked, "This is a delightful place, Ted. I love the way it looks and feels. Have you and Pamela been here often?" The restaurant wasn't precisely well-lit, but Kate could see that he blushed.

"To be perfectly honest with you, Kate," Ted said slowly, "I don't think I ever brought Pam here. Our relationship has been a little unusual and, well, quite private. We spent very little time in public together." He turned to look into Kate's eyes. "I'll confess to you right now. Most of the time that Pam and I spent together was at my place or hers. Other than a trip we took together, I don't know that we ever put ourselves in a position to be seen 'out' together. We were both very concerned about being seen together by people in our office because it would have meant immediate dismissal for both of us. I hate admitting it to her mother, but it's the truth. So we've spent much time together but very little time together where we could be seen."

Before Kate could say anything, their drinks arrived, and Ted told Gabby, "In ten minutes, bring us another round. We are celebrating."

"Are we celebrating, Ted?" Kate asked after the waitress was gone.

"Of course, we are, Kate," Ted said. "A beautiful young woman we love found a gold vein in the mountain. The chances are that she will cash in in one way or another. I know that in the business that I'm in, she will be a winner. There's no question in my mind. I trained her, and she was the best student I've ever had. I don't know anything about the modeling business, so I have no idea how she'll do there because it is a very different culture. If Pam doesn't like it, she'll walk away from it regardless of the money they offer."

He paused a few seconds and then added, "I'm guessing you know this, but Pam is a complete woman. She knows what she wants, what she'll deal with, and what is unacceptable. She is mature far beyond her years, so for that, I give you all the credit."

Kate listened to everything Ted said and let it all soak in. She picked up her glass and held it out to Ted. "To Pam," she said. They touched their glasses together, and both took a strong pull on the liquor.

"So you were going to tell me something about what was going on," Ted said with a smile.

"Before I fill in the blanks, let me say that I understand why Pamela is so in love with you. You may not know it, but she does love you. In the short time that we've been together, I understand it. She tried to tell me, but I didn't quite get it until I spent time with you. In just a few hours, I now understand everything she told me. And now I understand how difficult it was for her to step out and try these new adventures that she is walking into," Kate said. "We both are certain that she will do well."

"Of course, she'll do well," Ted kicked in. "So we can celebrate her steps forward, but I have to tell you that it feels a little awkward talking with you about her, as I assume you know about our relationship."

"Oh, Ted," Kate said with an odd expression. "You have no idea how much I know about your relationship. There's almost nothing about you and Pamela that I don't know. That's why I asked if you knew what was happening."

Ted's expression was one of surprise or perhaps better described as shock. He was so surprised that his mouth was open, but he could not speak.

Kate decided to continue until he found his tongue. "For the last three months, Pam has been filling my head with stories of you. There isn't anything I don't know about you, and I mean that. If Pam knew it, I know it now."

Kate sipped her drink and continued. "I know that you wear boxer shorts and secretly iron them. I know you have a collection of porn DVDs in your bedroom, and sometimes you and Pam would watch them and recreate the scenes. I know what kind of scotch you drink and what wine you buy. I also know you are an ass man and have already checked mine out and probably approved."

That remark changed Ted's expression from wonder to a broad smile. "Guilty on all counts," he said. "Yes, I am. Yes, I did. And I certainly do approve." Once again, he lifted his glass and held it out to her. She touched her glass to his, and they both took a drink.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

At that moment, Gabby reappeared and put two fresh drinks on the table. "I'll have your appetizer here in five minutes," she said, then turned and walked away.

"You won't mind if I'm a little confused," Ted said as he pushed the drink over to Kate.

"What you went through tonight, Ted was a 'handoff.' I know you are a football fan, so you know what that is," Kate told him.

"Handoff? I guess I don't understand," Ted said with a puzzled look.

"At the airport tonight, when Pam turned away and walked through that doorway into the airport, she handed you off to me."

"What?" was all Ted could manage to say.

"Ted," she said softly, "Pam has been priming me for three months. I knew you before I ever saw you. First, she convinced me of how wonderful you are and then gave you to me. Pamela is a smart woman. She knows her relationship with you had no chance of being anything other than what it already is. She loves us, you and me, more than any two people in this world, and she decided that the most perfect thing for her was to have us together."

"She told you this?" Ted asked.

"No, of course not," Kate answered. "Some things don't have to be said. She and I are very much alike. It took me a while to figure it out, but I finally caught on. That's the reason I'm here. I let her set it up, acting like I didn't know. She knew that I would be moving into my new home in two weeks and pressed me to stay at her place, but making certain that I was here long enough to let her introduce us. As soon as she knew when I would arrive, she put the final bits of her trip together and arranged for us to see her off."

"So then, you knew what she was doing, and you came anyway?" he asked.

"Now it's my turn to be guilty," Kate said with a smile. "I knew what she was doing and couldn't wait for her to work it out so I could get here. But, Ted, I wanted to meet you as badly as she wanted to put us together. I've had a head start, but if you loved Pam, you'll love me too."

Ted stared at Kate, thinking, "This woman does not mess around." He took a long pull on his fresh drink. Before he could open his mouth, their appetizer was placed on the table, and they both thanked Gabby and commented on how great it looked.

"It's not really on the menu," Gabby offered, "But it's what I make when I need a little something. I think you'll like it."

They both took a quick nibble and smiled at the wonderful taste. It had given Ted a chance to think a little before he spoke again. "Since our being together was predestined and you already know about me, perhaps you should give me the Kate Barnes bio."

"I suppose that is only fair," she said. "I'll begin by telling you that for most of the last twenty-seven years, I've been a whore."

Ted almost spit the food in his mouth across the table. When he finally regained his composure, he said, "Excuse me?"

Kate laughed and continued, "I say that not for shock value but to be accurate. I married Pamela's father shortly after I graduated from high school. I was eighteen and madly in love with an older man. He was twenty-one and worked for a year with a NASCAR driver as part of the pit crew. He wasted no time getting me knocked up, and I had Pam shortly after my nineteenth birthday. Just before my twentieth birthday, he was killed in a freak accident at Daytona. So I was twenty years old, with no schooling other than high school, a one-year-old child, and no means of support.

"Within a couple of weeks, I got a job with an insurance agency working for Jack Barnes, who at the time was nearing fifty. After working for Jack for about six months, he called me into his office one day and made me an offer. He said he would marry me and give me everything I needed to live a long and happy life. I would never have to work again, and my daughter would have everything she would ever want or need. The deal was that I would supply him with all the sex he wanted, when and how he wanted it. So at the age of twenty, I sold my body to Jack Barnes and became his personal whore in exchange for the welfare of my daughter."

"Did you love him?" Ted asked.

"To be honest with you, Ted, I certainly respected Jack. He was an excellent father to Pam. He saw that she had every advantage a growing child could have. She had the best clothes and the best education. Pam had the best of everything. He didn't spoil her, but she could have been. He ran a great business that continued to grow while we were married, and his employees were well taken care of and treated fairly. But did I love him? I've thought about that a lot since his passing. The answer is no. I was always his whore. He knew it, and I knew it."

"That's quite a story, Kate. Are you certain that it isn't a little like my trip to Norway?" he asked.

Kate laughed and said, "No, Ted. It is totally true. Within hours of our marriage, he told me my job would be to provide him with sex no less than twice a day. For twenty-five years, I gave him what he wanted every day except for maybe twenty-odd days when he was away from home on business or hunting. I held up my part of the bargain."

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you this," he offered, "But once Pam told me that, she thought maybe you fucked him to death."

Kate looked straight into his eyes and said, "I did. There's no doubt about that. In his mid-seventies, he had heart problems, and I took advantage of him. He was very proud and would not limit himself to age-appropriate things. I teased and taunted him until he would have sex with me. Finally, on the last day he was alive, I woke him up with a blowjob and then made him take me from behind because it was the most strenuous way I could think of him doing it. Afterward, he dressed for work and died at his desk maybe three hours later. So, I think that Pam was correct."

"That's an amazing story," he said. "What have you been doing since then?"

"I've spent the last three years doing things I wanted. I've just finished building a new home beside a lake not too far out of town. I've sold Jack's house and hope to never see it again. I've stayed active in his business but mostly let the people there run it. They are all competent, and I've given them incentives to keep it healthy and growing. I've been to New York City on shopping trips and spent a small fortune on clothes on three occasions.

"When Jack was alive, he had to approve everything I wore, and I do mean everything, so it was great fun spending a lot of money on the things I wanted. Pam doesn't know this, but two years ago, she was visiting me, and I saw her naked and noticed that she had no pubic hair. It looked so sexy that after she left, I took another trip, this time to Atlanta, and found someone to remove it permanently. But, of course, Jack would never have allowed that. So, I could say that I've just been having fun for the last three years.

"Done any dating?" Ted asked.

"No," she answered. "I live in a fairly small city. People there know one another. I've just never wanted to take the chance of getting tongues wagging. There really isn't anyone there that I would be interested in."

"Do you miss the sex?" he asked softly.

Kate smiled at him and said, "You don't have to have a partner to have sex. It's probably better with a partner, but not a requirement."

Ted was a little surprised at the bluntness of Kate's answer but thought she didn't pull any punches. She was a woman that said what was on her mind. Two minutes later, she demonstrated that point to him again.

Their glasses were about empty, and the appetizer was almost gone. Ted looked at Kate and said, "Do you want to have a meal now, or is there something else you'd like to do?"

"What would I like to do?" she mused. "I'll tell you what I would like to do, Ted. Several months ago, you made a little film pretending to interview Pam for a part in a sex movie. I'm guessing you remember that."

Once again, Ted was dumbfounded. "You know about that film?"

She gave him a wicked smile. "Ted, I not only know about it, but I've also seen it."

"You've got to be kidding me," Ted said in amazement.

"I'm not kidding. I told you that Pam was planning on putting us together. She sent it to me saying that she wanted me to see what a great lover she had. So I watched it all." She hesitated a few seconds and then added, "I've watched it all several times, and now I'd like you to interview me for a part in an adult film."

Ted's mind suddenly went from wondering what Pam had been thinking to imagining Kate naked on his couch. At the same time, he replayed the same scenario that he had acted out with Pam. His mind was spinning.

"Do you still have the camera?" she asked coyly.

Thinking very quickly, he answered, "Yes, I do. But the part that Pam interviewed for has been taken. So you would have to interview for a different part."

Now Kate was turned on, and her nipples were getting hard enough to hurt. She asked, "What part could I audition for tonight?"

Ted quickly got into character and replied, "I'm producing a film about a MILF that sees her teenage daughter having sex with her boyfriend. You would audition for the part of the mother."

"I see," Kate said. "Would that role require me to be naked?"

"Certainly," Ted answered. "It's an adult film. The storyline is that the mother catches them and then coaches them both to have better sex."

"So, in the film, the mother has sex with the daughter's boyfriend?" she asked.

"Exactly. Since she is teaching them, she would be having sex in several different positions and ways," he told her.

"How soon could I audition?" she asked.

"About as soon as I can pay the check and get us back to my place. That's about 15 minutes if you'd like to do that."

The wicked smile again. "Oh yes, Ted. That's what I want to do."

As they were leaving the restaurant, Gabby pulled Ted aside. "That woman with you looks like she could be Elizabeth Hurley's younger sister, Ted. My god, she is drop-dead gorgeous. If you aren't going to fuck her, send her to me."

"I didn't know you were into girls," Ted whispered.

"I'm not," Gabby said with a grin. "But with her, I could be."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments