Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flower Bouquet

"Julie & Tony connect on a dating app..."

58
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This two chapter series is based on true events."

The notification popped up on my phone that I had a “like” on my online dating app. It was Happy Hour at my local pub, and I was busy drinking beers with my group of guys, so I closed the notification with a smile on my face.

As I sat in my truck before my short drive home, I opened the dating app and touched the “like” section. A photo of an attractive woman with a full head of wavy red-auburn hair popped up. She had a sweet smile, nice makeup, with trendy lashes and arched brows. “High maintenance,” I thought to myself. “But she’s super cute. I’d smash her.”

I scrolled down to read her profile. I read the list of items: Julie, age fifty, five-ten tall, curvy, red hair, hazel eyes, bachelor’s degree, insurance. Then I scrolled down and saw she lived in Pittsburgh, about an hour away.

My enthusiasm was cut in half, knowing long distances don’t usually work out. From my three years of experience with online dating, and with women in their fifties, they all wanted a boyfriend within a thirty-minute drive. I had easily twenty-five messages from women telling me, “You seem like a great guy, but you live too far away.” Not to mention my two short three-month dating relationships with women forty-five minutes away the previous summers.

After I finished reading Julie’s full biography and viewing her other photos, I wrote a short message thanking her for the “like,” and that I enjoyed reading her profile. I finished with, “I’d like the chance to learn more about you and your life.”

I doubled back to her photo album, which consisted of seven photos. She had several face photos, a couple from the waist up, and a few pictures taken out in public with friends. One group photo caught my eye. Julie was wearing jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. Nothing fancy clothes-wise, but the photo showed off her curves. It was obvious she was a tall busty woman, but her thick hourglass figure was sexy as hell. “Yeah, I’d smash that all night,” I said out loud.

Over the next few days, we traded a handful of messages each day via the dating app. She finally gave me her phone number so we could talk on the phone. Our call lasted forty minutes and flowed easily as we talked about ourselves, marriages and divorces, kids, and what we’re looking for in a dating relationship. At the end of the call, I went in for the close, asking her for a thirty-minute “meet and greet” date. She said yes.

As luck would have it, she would be driving by Oak Valley as she would be driving from Sacramento, where her son lives, to Pittsburgh in two days, on Saturday. We made plans to meet for drinks at Oddfellows Restaurant at 6:00 pm.

I arrived early and found a table in the bar away from most of the other customers. The bar was half full, with couples and groups coming and going as tables in the restaurant were ready. I sat facing the hostess station so I could see Julie arrive. Right on time she walked in. As I stood up, she saw me and waved.

Julie was dressed in black pants and a shiny long-sleeved emerald green blouse. Her makeup looked perfect, and her gorgeous slightly curled hair flowed down past her shoulders. A muted pinkish-red lipstick made her full lips stand out. Best of all, she had her blouse unbuttoned several buttons, and her big natural tits were on display. She had amazing cleavage, and all I could think about was “motorboating” her girls as she walked toward me.

We said hello and greeted each other with a short embrace. I complimented her on her outfit and that she looked great. Our conversation was smooth as silk as we jumped from one topic to the next. We shared more about our jobs, kids, past life, and the frustration of online dating. I looked at my watch and was shocked to see it was now 7:00 pm. An hour flew by, and our chemistry was off the charts.

“Can you believe we’ve been talking for an hour already?” I said.

Julie replied, “No, Tony, I can’t. You’re just so easy to talk with.”

Sensing an opportunity I asked, “Would you like to have dinner in the restaurant?”

She smiled, “I’d love to, but I can’t. I have to get up early. My company is going to the Giant’s game tomorrow.” Julie said there were about forty people going, and they were having a tailgate party before the game with a catered lunch. She had to be at the stadium parking lot at 10:00 am.

As we walked outside and stopped at her car, I asked her to wait a moment so I could grab something from my truck. A minute later she saw me walking toward her carrying a spring flower bouquet. She lit up.

“These are for you,” I said handing her the flowers. “I really had a great time tonight. I’d can’t wait to see you again.”

She thanked me for the flowers and said she’d like to go out again too. I told her I’d call her Monday night and we could figure out what day would work best with our schedules.

I really wanted to kiss her, but I also did not want to be pushy. “I’d really like to kiss you goodnight,” I said. I took a short half-second pause, “But I’ll be a gentleman.”

She set the flowers on the top of her car, turned, and said, “But you can hug me again.”

We embraced for about five seconds, during which I whispered in her ear, “I’m sure your kiss will be worth the wait.”

Julie giggled, “It will be. I’m a great kisser.”

Looking her dead in the eyes, I said, “Prove it.”

She smiled, took a short step, and raised her hands to wrap around my neck. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her torso. Our lips met softly. While I was thinking “no tongue,” Julie had other ideas.

I felt her tongue slip between my lips, so I opened my mouth slightly. Her tongue found mine, and I then explored her mouth. I pulled her against me tighter, her big boobs pressing against my upper stomach.

After about four long seconds we broke apart, opened our eyes, and we both smiled.

“You’re a pretty good kisser,” Julie whispered. “You better do that again so I can make sure.”

This time we kissed twice as long. When we separated, I told her, “You better leave now, or we might end up making out in this parking lot all night.”

When she arrived home she texted me, “Home safe and sound. Had a great time. Thanks for the flowers.” And she attached a photo of the bouquet in a vase on her kitchen counter.

**

We talked on Monday and made plans to see each other again on Saturday. She told me she visits her son’s family every Friday night, mainly to see her five-year-old autistic grandson, so she would be driving through Oak Valley again. She explained her weekly visit allows her son and daughter-in-law a chance for time alone and a date night.

On Thursday we talked about where to go to dinner, I said, “Or, I could cook for you at my place.” I didn’t think she’d take me up on my offer since I barely got a kiss on our first date. I did not think she’d come to my house on only our second date.

Excitedly, she asked, “What will you make for dinner?”

I told her about a few of the better entrée dishes I make, and said, “But the lasagna is my best.”

She wanted the lasagna. We ironed out a few details and I told her I’d text her my address and the best route to get to my place from the freeway.

**

I spent Saturday morning making the lasagna and put it in the fridge. I then cleaned my house from top to bottom, and even washed my bed sheets, just in case. Shortly before her arrival time, Julie texted that there was a wreck on the freeway, so she’d be late about twenty minutes.

Julie arrived and surprised me with a half dozen cookies from Crumbl, telling me she picked up extra yesterday when visiting her grandson. When she came further into the house, she saw another bouquet of flowers on the dining table.

“Are those for me?” she asked sarcastically.

I told her, “Of course.”

Julie smiled, “Wow, a girl can never get too many flowers. Thanks.”

I gave her a quick tour of my place and then opened a bottle of wine. We sat on the front porch chatting as the lasagna cooked. She commented on how my neighborhood felt like Mayberry with people out walking their dogs, kids riding bikes, and people waving as they drove by. I explained that Oak Valley, while 60,000 people, is still kind of a small town.

We finished our glass of wine and moved back into the kitchen. I checked on the lasagna and we now sat on the couch. Our vibe was very good, and we were very flirty. I slowly put my hand on the back of her neck. As I leaned in, I softly pulled her head toward me.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

Laughing, “Are you trying to kiss me?” Julie asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

She grabbed my wine glass and put them both down on the coffee table, and then slid closer to me. “Now kiss me.”

After starting slow, we were soon in full make-out mode. After several minutes we were abruptly interrupted by the oven timer, BEEP BEEP BEEP.

“That’s probably a good thing,” I said under my breath. “OK, time to get busy.”

I took out the lasagna telling her it needed to rest for about fifteen minutes. I put the garlic French bread in the oven and started making a garden salad while Julie sat at the island bar. I added more wine to each glass and opened a second bottle.

Dinner went as planned, and Julie loved my lasagna. She offered to help clean up, but I told her she was my guest. She sat at the kitchen island so we could talk. She told me that she had applied for a transfer to the company’s Elk Grove office. She wanted to move to be closer to her grandson.

I thought if she was moving to Elk Grove that would be great, that is only a twenty-five-minute drive versus the hour to her place in Pittsburgh.

As I was finishing up in the kitchen, Julie returned to the couch. “When you’re done come join me,” she said.

A couple of minutes later I sat down, and we continued on with our conversation. I poured us a bit more wine, killing the second bottle. After about five minutes, Julie gently put her hand on my leg and started to rub it.

“Are you going to kiss me again?” she asked.

I was liking how forward this sexy woman was. It was now on.

Our kissing moved through stages. We kissed in phases, starting slow and sensual, then moving at a slightly faster speed and our hands began to move. We were now kissing passionately, and our hands had made it to our erogenous zones. I had my right hand on her left breast, softly caressing her full tits, over her bra and thin t-shirt. Her nipple quickly grew in length and became hard. Her hand went from my upper thigh to my swollen cock. First, she rubbed it up and down, then she gave it a slight squeeze.

After several minutes I kissed down her neck, and back up. I playfully sucked on her earlobe and then whispered, “May I take off your bra?”

“Please do,” she said.

I pulled the t-shirt over her head and reached around with both hands to unclasp her bra. As I slowly pulled down her shoulder straps, I saw a great pair of tits. Julie was probably a 38DD with little sag for her age. She had two-inch-wide light brown areolas and dark nipples. My hands caressed each one. I held up her left breast and licked her nipple slowly, causing her to moan softly.

For the next five minutes I kissed, caressed, licked, pinched, and sucked on her tits while she was rubbing my cock over my chinos. I had felt her hand go to my belt buckle earlier, but she didn’t try to take it off.

“Were you trying to get my pants off,” I asked.

“Yes. I want you naked,” Julie said. She pulled my polo up and over my head. I then unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my chinos. Julie’s hand appeared and unzipped my pants.

Within a minute we were both naked on the couch and kissing. I grabbed her upper arms and then laid back, pulling her on top of me. With her legs on each side of me, we resumed kissing, and she was now rocking against my erect cock in the cowgirl position. I had my hands on her ass, giving her a booty a squeeze.

I wanted to get a look at her pussy, and to taste her. When I took her pants and thong off, I barely caught a glimpse. I did see some hair, and the carpet matched the drapes.

“Why don’t we go to the bedroom? We’ll be more comfortable,” I whispered.

“OK,” was all she said.

As she got on the bed, I told her to put a pillow behind her head and to spread her legs. I was on my knees in a downward dog yoga position when I looked at the voluptuous naked babe on my bed and smiled. Julie was lightly rubbing her own breasts when I moved my head toward her kitty. I then saw she had a one-inch-wide landing strip, about two inches long.

I kissed her thighs and all around her honey pot. I licked my index finger and ran it in her slit. My tongue followed, pressing a bit deeper. Using two fingers from my left hand, I spread her labia and could see her bubblegum-pink interior. My right middle finger joined the other and slowly penetrated her sex. I went in and out several times causing Julie to moan.

“Make me cum, Tony,” she whispered.

My tongue worked magic on her lady bits and within five minutes she was moaning and groaning as she approached climax. When I sucked on her clit, she jumped off the cliff.

“YES! Yes, I’m cumming!” she said loudly.

Her honey pot was flowing so I drank her nectar as best I could. Both her pussy and nectar tasted wonderful. I dipped two fingers into her hole and then pushed them into her mouth so she could taste herself.

I moved up on the bed and we kissed, giving her a second taste of nectar. Julie was basking in the afterglow of the orgasm and trying to catch her breath. But this vixen had more on her mind as her hand went to my semi-hard cock and slowly stroked me.

“OK, now it’s your turn,” she said. “I love sucking cock.”

Julie licked my shaft several times and ran her full lips up and down along the side of my love stick as well. The redhead slowly took my full six inches into her mouth and began slowly bobbing while her one hand fondled my balls.

I mumbled, “Suck my balls, baby.”

Julie’s head shot up. “What?” she asked.

“Lick and suck my balls, please,” I said.

Julie said she’d never done that, and in fact, I was the first guy she’d been with who had shaved balls. We had a brief conversation about what to do and what I liked.

She started off slowly, licking down my shaft, and then licked all over my sack. She then took one ball into her mouth, and I directed her to suck on it softly. I then asked her to tickle my balls with her tongue by flicking the sack rapid fire. As Julie did that, I was telling her how good it felt, giving her encouragement.

I noticed that this old guy’s dick was rock hard and figured I’d better fuck her before I lost my mojo. Let’s face it, it sucks getting old and having the dreaded ED at times, especially when you’re trying to impress a new partner.

“Why don’t you move into cowgirl,” I said.

“Oh, good, that’s my favorite position,” Julie said with a smile.

“Me too,” I told her. “I can suck on your tits at the same time as you ride me.”

Julie mounted me and guided my cock into her wet snatch. She rocked slowly a couple of times before she took all of my dick deep into her wishing well. I started slow thrusts matching her rocking for ultimate penetration. At the same time, I had both tits in my hands and was going from one to the other with my mouth and tongue. I finally went “Hoover” on one tit, sucking on her nipple with maximum suction.

“Oh My God!” she said. “I’m going to cum!”

This just made me suck harder and thrust faster, telling her, “Let it go! Enjoy it! Cum for me Julie!”

I didn’t suck on her boob for five seconds before her legs quivered and her lower stomach spasmed as she enjoyed another ride on the orgasmic wave.

“Oh fuck! Holy shit!” she stammered.

I kept thrusting trying to bust my nut. When Julie became mentally aware that we were still having sex she rocked in unison with me. “C’mon Tony, gimmie your jizz! Cum in my pussy!”

In the blink of an eye my orgasm hit, and I began shooting streams of cum in her Candyland. I must have shot five or six good blasts before my balls were empty. My cock soon slid out, and I felt cum dripping on my balls from her kitty.

“That was a big load. You’re full of my spunk,” I whispered.

Julie didn’t say a word and got off me and the bed walking quickly into my master bathroom. Two minutes later she climbed back into bed and we snuggled in the afterglow of our first fuckfest.

That opened the door for a conversation about sex, what we’ve done, and what we’d like to try in the future. She admitted she and an old boyfriend had a threesome with her best friend, they were really drunk she said. I told her my story about Bill and I picking up two older women at a hotel bar, going to their house, fucking, and then swapping women.

It was now 10:30 pm and I expected her to spend the night knowing she had a bag from the night before in her car. Julie said she hadn’t planned on spending the night or having sex, but next week she would definitely sleepover.

“Oh, so you’re coming over again next Saturday?” I said sarcastically.

“Well, I go to my son’s almost every Friday, so stopping in Oak Valley on Saturday is easy,” she said.

The End – Chapter One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments