Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls' Night Out

"Linda’s night out with the other mums takes an unexpected turn."

219
30 Comments 30
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"“I can’t believe this is happening,” I thought to myself, looking up at him. He was leaning back against the wall, hands behind his head and a smug look on his face, whilst I sucked his cock."

It was a Friday night, and a group of us with children in the same year group at school had agreed to meet up for a girls' night out. Everyone had made a real effort with their hair, makeup, and party dresses.

After the meal, we went on as planned to a nightclub, for a cocktail. The Club was busy; at the bar, we were joined by a group of men in their late twenties.

Standing slightly to one side and ordering the drinks, I found myself next to a good-looking man, who had detached himself from the crowd. Indicating at the men, who by now were engaged in animated conversation with my friends, he explained they were on a stag night and that he was the best man.

He was amusing company, flattering me without crossing any boundaries. I was enjoying myself and we chatted easily, watching the increasingly flirtatious exchanges between our groups of friends.

When the DJ put on an old favourite, there was an excited migration to the dance floor. Raising an eyebrow and inclining his head, he offered a hand. Nodding, I took it and we followed the crowd into the floor. He danced well, as one great tune followed another.

Then, a slow dance. Grinning, he placed an arm around my waist and drew me in. “Don’t get any ideas,” I said with a smile.

He moved close, gently gyrating against me in time with the music, his hardening cock pressing against my pelvis, and his hand moving slowly from my back and down over my bum. “Steady,” I cautioned, feeling more aroused than I should, and certainly more aroused than I wanted him to know.

“You are gorgeous,” he whispered, continuing to rub against me, whilst gently kneading my bum.

“And married,” I replied, pulling away fractionally, my heart racing.

“Let’s get a drink somewhere quieter,” he suggested, taking my hand and leading me from the dance floor. But then, as we approached the bar, he diverted through the crowd and up the stairs.

Exiting the Club, and with me asking nervously where we were going, he led the way down an alley that ran along the side of the building. Guiding me behind a wheelie bin, he positioned himself against the wall and pulled me into his arms, his mouth on mine. As his tongue pushed into my mouth, his hands roamed over my bum, pulling up the hem of my little black dress and running a finger between the cheeks.

“I can’t,” I murmured, pulling away, despite the increasing wetness between my legs.

“OK, I get it,” he reassured me. Then, smiling, he unzipped his trousers and released his manhood. “But if I ask nicely, will you get on your knees,” he grinned, stroking himself.

“You’re kidding me,” I snorted dismissively, pushing down my dress, and preparing to walk away.

“So, which story do you want me to tell when I go back into the Club?” he asked, his hand still on his hard length.

When I looked confused, he continued, “Everyone saw us leave together. So, you can give me a blowjob, and I will say I put you straight into a taxi. Or if not, I can go back and tell them you dragged me down here and we fucked against the wheelie bin.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” I gasped, horrified.

“Do you want to take that chance?”

“And what’s to stop you going back in there and telling everyone we had sex, regardless?”

“Because one good turn deserves another; you get on your knees, and I promise to tell them you went home to Hubby in a taxi like a good little wife.”

“You complete bastard,” I spat.

Smiling, he motioned for me to drop down in front of him.

Gritting my teeth, I sank to the ground, surrounded by empty bottles, cigarette butts, and used condoms. Placing a hand on my head, he guided the tip of his cock until it nudged up against my face.

Reluctantly, I parted my lips and took the mushroom-like head between them. “Oh fuck, yes,” he sighed, beginning to thrust in and out of my mouth.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” I thought to myself, looking up at him. He was leaning back against the wall, hands behind his head and a smug look on his face, whilst I sucked his cock.

Deciding the only way out of this was to make him cum quickly, I began to run my tongue around his helmet, wanking the shaft with one hand, and raking his balls with the fingers of the other. Then, I took him deep in my mouth and began to suck hard on him.

“You look so fucking hot, on your knees behind a bin in an alley, sucking my cock,” he chuckled, pumping himself in and out of my mouth; his hands on either side of my head, whilst I balanced on my high heels in front of him.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

Looking up, I saw the cocky expression on his face turn to one of sexual tension as he approached climax.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum,” he gasped. Alarmed, I tried to pull away, but his hands gripped my head, forcing me down on his member. With a groan, he came hard; his cock twitching as he filled my mouth with his seed.

Releasing me, he lent back against the brickwork. Spluttering, I spat out his sticky mess and reached into my handbag for a tissue to clean the rest from my lips.

“You don’t swallow then,” he grinned, wiping his cock in my hair, before placing it back in his trousers and zipping himself up. “Thanks, darlin, see you around,” he smiled, pushing himself off the wall and making off down the alley.

Lifting from the floor and straightening myself out, I heard him say with a laugh, “Alright mate, enjoy the show?”

Horrified, I spun around. And the blood drained from my face as I recognised my husband, standing in stony silence, looking at me with a mix of shock and contempt.

“So, this is what happens on a mums’ night out,” he said in a cold voice, his face hard with anger. “Who exactly was that?”

“I…he…he is just a man I met in the Club,” I whispered miserably, my face burning with embarrassment and humiliation.

“Does this man you just met in the Club have a name?”

It was then I realised, “I don’t know his name…” I admitted miserably, shaking and unable to meet his gaze.

For some time he just stood there in silence, considering this. Eventually, he spoke in a low, harsh voice, “I arrive, as agreed, to pick you up from the Club. Park up and walk down to find you, because you aren’t answering your phone. Then, I see something going on in an alleyway. Only to discover it is my wife, on her knees, with her dress rucked up, sucking the cock of some complete stranger, whose name she doesn’t even know. Just checking I haven’t missed something?”

Still unable to look at him, I nodded slowly, my eyes cast downwards. It was then that I noticed his hardness straining against the cloth of his trousers.

He walked forward without another word, my eyes still on his raging hard-on.

Grabbing my hands, he pinned them against the bin, pushing me back against it with his body at the same time.

“Slut,” he spat, our eyes meeting.

“And that turns you on, doesn’t it,” I whispered, rubbing myself against his crotch.

With a low growl, he releasing my hands and spun me around. “Bend over, you whore,” he instructed, undoing his trousers and pulling out his throbbing member.

“You’re my second customer of the night,” I goaded him, whilst he tugged my dress up around my waist, and forced my legs apart.

“Cheap little tart, men queuing up to take you in an alleyway,” my husband muttered, pulling my panties to one side, and guiding himself between my legs.

“If you pay extra, you can watch; like you did whilst I sucked the last bloke’s cock,” I taunted him, my hands braced against the plastic of the wheelie bin.

Grabbing my hips for purchase, and with a groan of lust and anger, he began to take me with a series of determined thrusts.

“Do you like that, you fucking slut,” John growled in response to my loud moans, “you can’t get enough of it, can you.”

“More; I need more,” I panted, the climax building inside me.

“Strangers using each of your holes and then going back into the Club for a drink with their mates,” he sneered, continuing to take me from behind, whilst I came heavily on his dick, eyes closed and emitting a series of breathless wails.

The spasms still running through me, I felt him pull out, and yank me upright by my hair.

Turning me around, he placed a hand on the top of my head and pushed me down to my knees.

Panting, I looked up at him expectantly.

“Open your mouth, whore,” he ordered.

Obediently, I parted my lips. He immediately slid his cock, slippery with my juices, deep into my mouth.

Working his cock with my tongue, I brought him rapidly to climax. With a roar, he filled my orifice with its second load of cum that evening.

My mouth swamped with his white mess, I released his cock and looked up at him.

"Swallow,” my husband demanded.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments