Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Bar - Chapter Four

"Trisha's weekend in Oak Valley continues..."

55
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"The "situationship" from the hotel bar hookup is turning into a serious relationship. Chapter Five will wrap up this story."

As I woke up Saturday morning, before I even opened my eyes, I could tell the sun was shining brightly in my bedroom and I could smell coffee. As I stretched my arms above my head and contorted my legs in a big stretch, I heard a woman’s voice.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” said the energetic voice.

It was then I remembered I had my first female guest spend the night at the house since Julie’s passing. Scenes from the spa and our slow fuckfest flashed through my head.

Opening my eyes and trying to focus on the blonde MILF at the end of my bed I said, “Good morning, beautiful. Do I smell coffee?”

Trisha smiled, “Yes, I found your coffee and made a pot. I’ve been up about a half hour.” She moved toward the dresser and walked to the bed holding two mugs of coffee. “Here you go.”

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, sat up and adjusted the pillows, and leaned against the large headboard. “Thanks. I could get used to this,” I said with a devilish grin. “Hey, you’re wearing my black dress shirt from last night.” That shirt has never looked better, I thought to myself.

Trish sat on the edge of the bed near me. “So, we’re going wine tasting today, right?” she asked.

I finished taking a sip of java and told her, “Yes, we have reservations at three wineries. Eleven, one, and three. All the wineries close at 5:00 pm.”

“That sounds great,” Trisha said. She paused a moment. “I wanted to make you breakfast, but there is nothing in the refrigerator besides beer and condiments. No eggs, no milk, nothing.”

Laughing, “In my defense, I eat breakfast almost every day with a group of guys at a diner in town. Most of us are farmers, we’re all about the same age, and we talk about business, our families, sports, whatever.”

“Is that where you’re taking me this morning?” she asked.

“We can go wherever you’d like. There is a fancy-schmancy bakery downtown that does a nice brunch,” I said.

Laughing, Trish said, “No, the diner is just fine. Besides, I want to go to places you normally go to. Like the diner, so when we talk, and you mention your breakfast group, I’ll know what you’re talking about.”

“OK, Betty’s Diner it is.”

It was just 8:00 am by this time so we went out to the kitchen for another cup of coffee, watched the news, glanced at the newspaper on my iPad, and finally decided to get ready for the day.

I let her jump in the shower first, but after about ten minutes she wanted me to join her. It’s a large walk-in shower with a bench at the far end and it has two shower heads, one on the wall and one from the ceiling. As I entered the bathroom Trisha was sitting on the bench, having just finished shaving her tanned shapely legs.

“Come join me,” she said.

As I entered the shower and put my back to the water, Trish squeezed a big blob of shower gel on her boobs and cleavage. “Come here.” When I stepped to her, she took hold of her big full tits and told me, “Put your cock right here,” looking up at me with her crystal blue eyes.

“You dirty old lady,” I joked.

I grabbed my cock and balls, gave them a shake, and stroked myself a few times until I was semi-hard. Trish wrapped her breasts around my manhood and started the up-and-down motion. With the soap, the water, and my cock her chest was soon a bit soapy. I was soon like a steel I-beam.

Looking down, it was a beautiful sight. My cock was sandwiched between two milk melons. I released a long quiet sigh. “That feels great,” I whispered.

As she continued with the tittie-fuck she told me, “Cum all over my tits.”

It might have taken a total of three minutes, but I could feel an orgasm coming, no pun intended. I braced myself against the tile wall with one hand and added in a little thrusting.

“I’m close. Faster,” I directed the multi-millionaire.

“Cum for me, Scott. Shoot your load on my tits,” she said enthusiastically.

As my balls and starfish tightened, I pulled back, grabbed my dong, and started jerking off furiously as I stared at her tanned boobs and face.

“Yeah baby, give me your spunk!” she exclaimed.

My dick twitched in my hand and the first rope blasted out of my crown and shot in her blonde hair a bit, some flying past her temple and over her shoulder. As I continued stroking, the second spurted right on the top of her right breast. I stopped stroking and several tablespoons worth of cum slowly oozed out and fell on her tits. When the flow ended, Trisha gobbled up my cock in her mouth while milking the last few bullets of my pearl seeds.

“That was so hot,” I mumbled. “And so much fun.”

Tricia stood up off the bench and pulled my head down for a kiss. As our tongues met, I could feel my warm, slimy, salty spunk entering my mouth. I accepted all that she wanted to give me. While looking at each other we both swallowed.

“I saw that on PornHub,” she said giggling. “It’s so taboo, you know, a guy swallowing his own cum. And thanks for shooting jizz in my hair, now I have to wash it again.”

We had a sensual soapy shower session washing each other spiced up with many kisses. The rest of the morning went by quickly getting dressed and packing up a few things for the day of wine tasting. I took Trisha to Betty’s Diner for a late breakfast and introduced her to a few of the “regulars” before heading to our first winery.

As we exited town for our first winery, we ran into Giannoni’s Deli so could I pick up a charcuterie box I had ordered yesterday at lunch. The third-generation owner, Gigi, came out from behind the counter to assist me, but first, she gave me a big hug. This did not go unnoticed by my guest.

“Scott, are you on a date?” Gigi asked sarcastically.

Blushing a bit, I told her, “Yes, I am. This is my friend from Santa Barbara, Trisha Stewart.”

The ladies politely exchanged greetings and Gigi went on to tell Trish that we grew up together, going to school since kindergarten. She also explained that she and Julie were on a lot of community boards together.

“Well, I’m happy to see you on a date. Some of Julie’s friends wondered if and when you’d start to date,” said Gigi. Looking at Trish, “He’s a catch. Handsome, smart, and very, very wealthy.”

Trisha made it clear, “I have my own money. I own twenty-one car dealerships on the central coast.” And then she softened her tone, “But you’re right. Scott is a catch.”

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

Trisha and I proceeded to go to our first two wineries where we did strictly flight tastings as we planned to finish the day with a full bottle. As we were driving to the third, I mentioned that we would be driving right by the ranch.

“Oh, can we stop at the house?” she said. “I need to powder my nose.”

We went inside and Trish beelined straight to the master bathroom. As I sat on the bed I flipped through my phone when I heard the door open. Before I could look up, I heard her clear her throat.

As I stood up, I slid my phone into my pocket and looked in the direction of the bathroom door. Trisha was standing in the doorway with one hand on her hip, naked.

“How ‘bout a quickie,” she said with a mischievous grin.

Without saying a word, I pulled off my polo shirt and told her that was a great idea. I couldn’t get my shoes and chinos off fast enough. As I stood there in my briefs Trish fell to her knees and pulled off my boxer briefs.

“I’ll get you hard and then I want you to fuck me hard and fast in doggy,” she said firmly.

Her oral skills were so good, and I was so turned on by her idea and forwardness, that I had a “stiffy” in a minute. She positioned herself on all fours on the bed and I was on my knees right behind her. As I slapped her butt with my cock, my right hand went to her treasure chest, and I slid a finger into her slit. Yes, she was already wet.

Moving closer, I lined up my throbbing purplish head with her pink love tunnel and slowly pushed into her garden of delight. Trisha moaned lightly. I grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her at top speed. My piston was going in and out quickly and she was moaning non-stop.

I quickly slapped her ass with one hand, and she said, “Oh yes! Again!”

I slapped her three more times as I jackhammered her sloppy wet pussy. The last slap did the trick.

“I’m cumming!” she said.

I felt her pussy quiver and then tighten around my manhood as I told her, “I’m close.”

A few seconds later I buried my cock deep in her kitty, holding onto her hips so she could not move, and had a volcanic explosion of jizz. I did not move as my cock twitched with every burst of my seed.

“That felt good,” I mumbled as I pulled out and fell face-first onto the bed. “Well, I got my aerobic exercise in for today,” I joked.

We quickly cleaned up in the bathroom and drove out of Rancho Tres Palmas heading to our third and final winery. As we pulled into River Oaks, I mentioned we could snack on the goodies we picked up earlier.

River Oaks Winery is the fanciest Napa-esque type of facility there is in Oak Valley. With a modern design inside and out, it features a large tasting room with a thirty-foot rectangular tasting bar and several clusters of large leather club chairs. Outside there are groups of chairs and loveseats, several firepits, a couple of water features, and a small stage for live music. Much of the outside area is covered for the hot summer days.

On this Saturday the music was a three-piece band (guitar, organ, drums) that performs all over town. We picked another bottle of the estate Zinfandel that we had with dinner the night before and found two seats adjacent to a younger couple sitting on a loveseat.

“This is my first time here,” Trisha said. “Do you know the family?”

I confirmed that I not only know the family, but they buy some of our grapes. I explained that they were new to the business, about eight or ten years, with the seventy-year-old patriarch amassing a fortune from his large trucking business.

“Scott,” said a man’s voice coming from my left.

I turned to see the band’s drummer, Gregg, walking toward me. He and I have known each other since middle school and often went skiing at Bear Valley as kids through high school.

We gave each other a giant bear hug. Before he could say another word, I introduced him to Trisha. Gregg sat down, and he and Trish started asking each other questions, mainly about me or music.

My date was obviously a huge music person as they mentioned various bands and songs from our high school and college years. She was impressed that Gregg could play the guitar, piano, and drums. Trish told him that she played the flute from fourth grade through high school and was in the marching band.

Gregg excused himself saying their three-thirty break is a short ten minutes. When the band resumed playing, we heard Gregg say over the speakers, “This next song goes out to my friends Scott and Trisha. Her favorite artist is James Taylor, and here is ‘Mexico.”

As the band played our conversation took a serious tone when she asked, “Where do you see our relationship going?”

I put my glass of wine down, moved to the edge of the chair, and took one of her hands in mine. “I don’t know. What I do know is that I really like you, we have great chemistry in and out of the bedroom, and we have a lot in common,” I told her in a serious whisper, not wanting our neighbors to hear me. “With all of those positives, we have one big negative: our distance.”

Trisha was shaking her head in agreement. “I couldn’t have said it better.”

“Look,” I said, “let’s enjoy this weekend and discuss this further next week.”

“You mentioned harvest will start soon, like five weeks. I really want to get to know you better before you're too busy with the harvest. Once it starts, we won’t have time to spend together,” she said.

“I won’t be able to visit you during harvest, but you can still visit me,” I explained.  “Speaking of which, can I visit you next weekend?”

Her serious face suddenly had a smile. As she reached into her designer handbag for her phone she said, “I think so, let me check my calendar.”

“Or the following week,” I conceded.

Trish looked up from her iPhone, “I do have a ladies’ lunch next Saturday, but they’ll understand if I cancel. Several of my girlfriends have been pushing me to start dating. They’ll be giddy when I tell them that my boyfriend is visiting. Oh, wait. May I call you my boyfriend?”

Squeezing her hand, “Only if I can call you my girlfriend,” I said.

Trisha leaned toward me, and we quickly had a simple two-second lip kiss.

Snickering I said, “I guess that’s a yes.”

We ironed out a few logistics details about my trip to Santa Barbara next weekend, finished our bottle of wine, and made our way back home to the ranch. After two hours at home relaxing, chatting, and watching television we went into town for dinner at a hole-in-the-wall taqueria.

As we slipped into bed we kissed several times, smiled, and both said good night.

The End – Chapter Four

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments