Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse - Chapter 2

"Arianna & Grant wake up in bed..."

78
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
962 words 962 words

Author's Notes

"Please read Chapter 1 for context."

After a good night’s sleep, I awoke in my bed flat on my back. As my brain turned on, I recalled my date last night with Arianna and the hot foreplay session. I turned my head, opened my eyes, and saw her lying on her side, looking right at me.

“Good morning, stud,” she whispered and laughed. “I thought you were going to sleep all day.”

“What time is it?” I mumbled.

Smiling, “It’s 8:05 am.”

I told her that I rarely sleep past 7:00 am, even on weekends. Arianna said the same thing, saying she’s a morning person and usually wakes up at 6:00 am every day.

I rolled onto my side, “I’m going to jump into the shower, just to wake up, and then start that brunch I promised you.”

**

Two minutes into my shower I heard the door open, and Arianna stepped in. “I need to wake up too,” she said. “But brunch can wait. Why don’t we work up an appetite first?”

I smiled, matching the devilish grin on her face, “I like that idea.”

After drying off, we returned to bed where we each went down on each other quickly, knowing it was just a warm-up for the main event. Arianna had sucked my dick to its maximum of seven inches, and I was as hard as granite.

“What’s your favorite position?” I asked.

“My favorite position is your favorite position,” she snickered.

I pulled her on top of me, saying, “Good, ride me in cowgirl so I can suck on your perfect tits.”

We were soon into a steady, slow rhythm. Arianna sat tall on my cock and would grind in a circular fashion every few thrusts. As I played with her tits, I started to get a little rougher, pinching and slapping her nipples.

“Yes. That’s it. Make me your bitch, Grant,” she stammered as we fucked. “I want you to fuck my brains out.”

Without saying a word, I rolled her onto her back, pinned her arms down with mine, and started to jackhammer her tuna box. “Is this what you want, baby?”

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “I need a good fucking!”

After thirty seconds of pounding, I moved off her and stood on the floor. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and slapped my cock on her clit. “Beg for it,” I commanded her.

“Please fuck me. Fuck me hard,” she said, looking me deeply in the eyes.

As I started thrusting, I became mesmerized by Arianna’s big, full boobs. They were bouncing toward her face as I bottomed out in her kitty. “Play with your tits. Lick your nipples,” I said.

She was breathing heavily from the activity, but she grabbed each breast and tried to lick her left nipple. The constant bouncing made it almost impossible. “Can you lick your titties?” I asked.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

She panted, “Yes, but stop fucking me.”

I slowly stopped, leaving my throbbing cock in her tight pussy. Arianna pulled a tit toward her mouth, bent her head down, and licked her large, dark nipple.

“There we go, baby. Do you like that?” I asked.

“Yes, nipple play goes right to my pussy,” she said. “Cum in my pussy. Fuck me and bust your nut,” said the curvy Latina.

“Doggy,” was all I said, and she quickly got on her knees. As I lined up my dick to plunge into her wishing well, I saw her hand appear and she began rubbing her clit. “Oh, you dirty slut. Are you going to finger yourself to orgasm?”

Giggling, “Yes. Fuck me and cum in my pussy,” Arianna whispered.

I grabbed her hips and went right to it, thrusting like a wild man. We both were muttering dirty talk to each other trying to get each other off. I told Arianna, “I’m close. Cum with me, baby!”

“Yes! Yes!” she said. Just then, her hand moved and went behind her back, and she shoved her index finger into her starfish. That visual was all I needed.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled. I could feel blasts of jizz shooting from my cock into her pussy as she climaxed, and her box tightened around my manhood. “Damn, you’re so tight!”

“Don’t stop, I want to cum again,” she gasped.

As my dick began losing its mojo, I kept pumping. Soon I could again feel her pussy spasm and clamp down on my member. “Oh, yes!” she moaned.

I was exhausted. I pulled out my soft dick and fell on the bed next to Arianna. As we both laid on our stomachs, we looked at each other and began to smile.

“That was amazing,” I told her.

“You are amazing,” she said. “Damn, I needed that after three years. Thank you.”

We moved on the bed and snuggled, with her head on my chest as our legs were intertwined. I looked at the clock, it read 9:36 am. I figured we had been at it for a good hour.

“Let’s catch our breath and take another shower, and then I’ll make you brunch. How does that sound?” I asked.

“Sounds divine,” Arianna whispered. After a ten-second pause, “Do you have any plans today?”

I thought about my calendar, but nothing. I thought about my weekend chores, nothing important. “Not really. Just the usual Sunday errands,” I told her.

“Good. I want to spend the whole day with you,” she said looking me in the eyes.

Arianna and I spent our Sunday Funday entirely naked. We cuddled, fucked, and had a lot of sensual and erotic foreplay. As she left later that evening, she told me, “Dinner at my place tomorrow night.”

**

The End of Ch2. No more chapters.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments