Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elia's Tale: The Hypnotist and the Hymen

"The Incredible Sexual Summer nears it's conclusion...."

15
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Biel raised his neck from his pillow and looked down his naked body. At his midriff, his girlfriend Laia was sucking his penis. She was naked, and he could just make out the whiff of her scent at the distance of half his body.

He knew that, fairly soon, his grandmother Pilar would pass away, and his family would return to Madrid. It would become a long-distance relationship. He wanted them to last, but it was going to be tough.

Laia’s hair tickled his belly. Her tongue was soft and wet across his glans. She tugged and jerked at his cock, which felt wonderfully alive. Saliva was running down it. It was warm and she was gentle and loving with it. Did he have to go back to Madrid with the family? What man would willingly walk away from blowjobs this good? He was going to come.

“A bit faster,” he said.

She obliged. His cock was teasing him now. It felt like he would come, and then, on the brink, orgasm receded. But a suck later, his come was bubbling below at the base of his cock, as if it wanted to escape. It just needed…

“Faster!”

Laia curled her lips inwards, which made them hard against her teeth, and the sucks she gave now drove Biel half to madness, but at last, his cum fountained out into her mouth and he roared as he never had before, and his parents and sisters in the adjacent rooms covered their ears to block out his cry of pleasure.

                                                                                                *                                                                                            

“We’re all worried about you, Jordina. We love you and we just want you to feel better.”

Everyone nodded at her father’s words.

“I know, I’m sorry.”

Elia watched as Jordina hung her head. She knew her sister felt guilty for worrying them all, although she had reason enough to be going off the rails. She had been kidnapped and almost murdered by a cult. The family meeting was awkward as hell.

Their brother, Biel, spoke.

“I’ve got the number for a therapist that Laia’s dad knows. She and I are going to see him. I’ll give you the address and you can decide if it’s for you, ok?”

Jordina nodded silently. Biel handed her the business card.

That evening, Elia and Jordina looked up the name of the guy’s medical practice online. “Dr. Sanchez. Specialist in trauma therapy, memory regression, hypnosis, and confidence building. Certified by the boards of Madrid, Catalonia, Galicia blah blah blah.”

And there was a photo. Wow! He was quite the hunk. It was strange but, to Jordina, he looked strikingly like Jorge, the armory boy she had recently dreamed of being ravished by.

“Wow, he can hypnotize me any time!”

Jordina giggled. Elia squeezed her shoulder.

“If you’re nervous about going to see him, I can come for moral support?”

“Thank you.”

They went to the contact form and booked a consultation.

                                                                                                *

“Now, Elia and Jordina, I understand you were referred to me by Laia and Biel, is that right? Regarding an incident you were affected by, Jordina?”

Jordina nodded.

“We’re going to do a deep hypnosis to explore why you are so upset about what happened. First, I need you to tell me about some of your recent dreams. Since the incident.”

Jordina related to him the weird story of her recent dream, in which she had slain a dragon and been ravished by the hero. She did not mention that the doctor himself was the image of the character in her dreams.

“Ok. Now, Elia, I’d like you to leave me and Jordina alone…”

Reluctantly, Elia got up and left the room. She listened in at the door, hearing the doctor repeat many times the injunction to relax, to calm herself, as if she were by the seashore.

Jordina dimly heard the doctor describing the wind on her skin and the sun on her body, and the last thing she remembered was hearing,

“Jordina, sleep.”

Sitting in the waiting room outside, Elia was struck by a thought. She hated when Jordina got to experience something new and interesting like this that she didn’t. Why should her sister have all the fun?

She got up and marched to the reception desk.

“Excuse me? I’d like to book a session for myself, please.”

                                                                                                                *

Jordina watched Jan pull his shirt off. He played tennis and was buff above the waist. It was their fourth date. Today, she’d kiss him herself if he didn’t make the move. He lay down beside her on the beach.

“So, yesterday, I tried hypnosis for the first time,” she told him.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I’ve been having some problems sleeping and dealing with some stuff and, well, thought I’d try it. And he told me to imagine a scene just like this. I had to imagine being on the shore, listening to the waves break and the birds. Just on my own.”

“Were cute boys allowed in this fantasy?”

She giggled.

“Actually,” she said, “you complete the picture!”

Jan leaned down and kissed Jordina. At first, they kissed gently on the lips, but they soon progressed to tongues. Jan put his hand on her arm and then ran it down her bare skin. She let him touch her, let him…no, just her arm wasn’t enough. She grabbed his wrist and put it onto her bare thigh, and she rubbed his own muscular chest with her hands. Soon, Jan grew hard.

“You’re turning me on!” Jan said, blushing. But he continued to caress her thighs with his palm, and then it was on her bikini-clad bottom.

“I want to do it!” she whispered into his ear.

“So do I, but I don’t think we can here. The police don’t take kindly to public sex.”

“Where can we go?”

“My grandmother is home,” Jan said regretfully.

“My parents are.”

“We could come back here tonight, after dark. When there is no one around?”

“You’re on! Message me when you can get away!”

They fell to kissing and caressing each other. Jordina was so horny she thought her bikini bottoms would need wringing out. She was recovering. She was taking back the power.

                                                                                *

“Elia, the seashore is lulling you asleep. You are totally relaxed. All your worries are behind you. Now, when I say one, you sleep. Three, two, one…”

Elia’s head lolled on her chest. Her eyes were closed.

“Elia, you have had sex, recently, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“With a man that you are physically attracted to but have a bad feeling about. Somewhere, deep inside you, you don’t completely trust him. There’s something off about him.”

“Yes.”

“Elia, I can help you, but you have to do what I say, ok?”

“Ok.”

“You have to suck my information out of me. With every suck, I will disgorge new information about the individual who poses a very grave risk to your family. Will you suck it, for their sakes?”

“Yes.”

The doctor stood and walked around the desk. As if in a dream, Elia stood and moved to face him. The man undid his belt and lowered his trousers and pants. Elia knelt and took his penis in her hands. She jerked it a little until it was hard, then she put it into her mouth. She gave a quick, hard suck. His penis was a good size.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

“The man you slept with is a murderer who has not been caught yet.”

She looked up at him, saw into his eyes, then returned to the penis. A second suck was administered.

“He used to torture animals.”

Elia felt the hard cock on her tongue as she sucked.

“He is a psychopath.”

“How do you know him?”

“Suck, and I will tell you.”

Elia dragged her lips along the whole shaft of the cock this time.

“Very good. We were in medical school together. A bit deeper, this time, please.”

The penis nearly made her gag, but it was wet now and very hard.

“He is not only a psychopath. He is a Satanist as well.”

Elia looked straight up at him, into his eyes.

“You mean he is the second cultist we are looking for?”

The doctor indicated his cock, which trembled now it was exposed to the open air.

Elia slipped it back in and grasped the shaft firmly between her lips. Working her jaw muscles, she sucked it hard.

“Yes, almost certainly he is. Now, Elia. You have had sex, but you have never been sodomized, am I right?”

“No.”

“You don’t like the idea. You think it’s disgusting.”

“Yes.”

“This individual comes from a disgusting world, Elia. Good people need to do disgusting things to protect the righteous. If you want his name, you are going to have to break the seal.”

“I am at your command.”

“Very good. Bare your bottom and bend over the desk.”

She didn’t know it, but she was the second member of the Lopez family to receive that instruction in the same week. Her father had submitted to a hard initiation caning in order to infiltrate the cult and discover their identities.

Elia compliantly lowered her jeans and knickers. She leaned over the doctor’s desk, eager for him to penetrate her, eager to earn the name. She felt his fingers grasp the inner muscles of her buttocks and pull them apart. Then his cock was nudging at her anus. Nothing, no doctor, no hand, no object had ever touched her there before. She felt his penis pushing hard at her sphincter. 

There was no lube, and when he pushed hard into her, she cried out with shock and pain.

“Ow!”

The penis was deep inside her ass already and thrusting. It was painful. But she knew she had no choice.

“He gave you a false name. The guy you are sleeping with told you his name is David.”

There were six more hard thrusts. Elia’s sphincter felt like it was torn forever.

“The man’s name is Maxim.”

A thin trickle of fluid ran out of her ass, and she hoped it was only blood. She pressed her cheek to the desk, closing her eyes.

“Maxim Lavrovsky”

Elia gripped the opposite side of the desk. She was pressed so close to it that it was uncomfortable for her breasts. But she would bear any…

“Oh! Oh! Oh!”

There was a burst of fluid about six inches up Elia’s ass.

The man came and his penis rapidly deflated. He pulled out. Elia stood.

“Sit, please, Elia.”

She did so, uncomfortably.

“When you awake, you will go home. Tell your family that you learned this name through an anonymous tipoff. I suggest you have sex with David, or Maxim, tonight so that he has no idea you are on to him. Now…awaken!”

                                                                                                *

At last, Carolina and Paco had the names of the men in the Satanic cult who had harmed their children and, after long and difficult searches on the dark web, they had contact details as well. Elia had somehow produced the name of Maxim Lavrovsky. When they had asked her how she knew, she’d said,

“You don’t want to know.”

They were discussing the next step.

“Suppose they do show,” said Paco, “How far are we going to go? I feel like I want to kill them. But I keep hearing Don Corleone. ‘That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.’” And Paco imitated Marlon Brando’s voice. He took a long draught of wine.

“I have an idea,” said Carolina,

“We make them think we’re going to kill them, we go to the very edge, but stop short.”

There was silence.

“Perhaps we should just reel them in and hand them over to the kids. They are the ones who suffered,” Paco said thoughtfully.

 There was a long silence.

“Our kids aren’t capable of murder…right?”

                                                                                                *

Jordina liked Jan. A lot. She had found his upper torso very hot when he’d been topless at the beach, and his sporty legs were muscular and fit. After her recent experience, meeting someone cool and fun and interesting had given her a new lease on life.

The moon was just over half full and it gave just enough light when they fell to the ground on the beach. She pulled her t-shirt off and lay back, enjoying his kisses on her body. When he kissed her breasts, it sent shivers through her in a nice way. But when he kissed her mound through her knickers, Jordina felt something inside her vagina awaken, and she wanted penetration…needed it… more than ever. Jordina was a virgin, but she knew she was late to the party. She knew it was past time.

“Get inside me Jan, please, get inside me!”

She urged Jan on, thinking to herself that this was for every time she’d had to listen to her twin sister or her older brother have sex while she, poor, sad Jordina, lay alone in her bed, the last virgin in the family.     She saw Jan’s penis burst out as he pulled down his pants, and he confidently produced a condom and rolled it on. She watched it intently as it pressed up to her. What would this feel…?

By the light of the moon, Jordina’s hymen burst. She closed her eyes and smiled joyfully, and she was glad and happy as she had so nearly died in the seminary, and so nearly had her virginity taken forcefully, but here she was, with a young man she had chosen herself, giving herself freely.

She was alive.

Jan thrust firmly but gently into Jordina and she felt an orgasm stirring. This was lovely, with the warm Mediterranean air playing across their naked bodies. She caressed his back as he pumped in and out, in and out. Jordina raised her legs a little, and that helped him push deeper.

Her family would be wondering where she was. If asked, while losing her virginity with a hot, sweet guy on a beach by the moonlight, she could only have replied that she was in heaven.

                                                                                                *

“Mum, Dad, you know you said we can have someone over? Can I invite the guy I’ve been seeing 'round, please?”

“Yes, love, of course,” said Carolina delightedly. She’d had no idea Jordina had met a guy.

“And he can stay the night?”

“As long as we like him, yes.”

That night, every single member of the Lopez family got laid.

Caroline and Paco made love, to take their minds off the fact that their children were having sex in the adjacent rooms. But both had other distractions. Carolina was thinking of the revenge plot they’d hatched. Paco was thinking of his son’s girlfriend, Laia. In his mind’s eye, it was Laia he was making love to. She’d turned to her father-in-law because of his son’s inexperience, because of Paco’s experience and skill at lovemaking…

Elia played the innocent flower, giving herself to David/Maxim in order to keep him close. As a bonus, he was strong and confident, and extremely proficient in bed. Elia’s bed shook as he nailed her hard. She enjoyed the sex. She enjoyed knowing that he had no idea she knew his secret. She enjoyed the thought that he would soon pay for his crimes against her brother and sister.

Her twin sister Jordina was experimenting in the next room. She was riding Jan’s cock. Cowgirl was hot, she felt Jan’s gaze on her naked body, and she felt sexy.

Their brother, Biel, was in bed with his girlfriend, Laia. She knew he liked having his dick sucked and was happy to oblige.

But Laia had no idea that, in his mind’s eye, Biel was thinking of Elia. He was listening to his sister squeak and moan as she made love.

Laia’s tale will conclude the saga of the cult, Biel and Paco’s fantasies, Jordina’s sexual awakening, and the incredible sexual summer of the Lopez family.        

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors