Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subliminal Slut - Part 2

"Tess finds her hidden desires surfacing"

120
19 Comments 19
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Tess opened her eyes and sat up. The bed under her bottom was soaked, and her clit throbbed mightily, crying for her attention.

Her finger touched the swollen bud, and the jolt of the orgasm caused her to shut her eyes and fall back onto the pillow. She rubbed vigorously, her torso twisting as her hips went left and her shoulders right, the intense climax arching her back.

A deep breath left her body when the climax subsided, and her body relaxed. Wet fingers moved to her swollen nipples and trailed juice around her areola, sending a tingle through her as the sudden sensation of relaxation spread.

The dream had been vivid, a cornucopia of sex that somehow blended together. It began with Gavin fucking her furiously on the conference table during a meeting in front of Evelyn and others, spraying his load across her thigh and tummy. Evelyn had licked her clean, bringing her to orgasm after slurping up all the cream from Gavin, then continued the meeting.

Next was Hot Dog Man, punishing her pussy with his huge sausage, fucking her from behind while her tongue explored another woman’s pussy. She licked, lapped, and suckled on the blonde-fringed delicacy, enjoying the sweet and savoury taste while the huge cock pounded her cervix and stretched her in a painfully pleasurable way. He grunted and groaned, and her pussy gushed cum after his throbbing cock exploded inside of her, and the little blonde cunt creamed her face and soaked her chin.

It had ended in a hotel room with multiple men taking turns using her, filling her pussy and mouth with cock after cock, and covering her from thighs to forehead with hot, steaming splashes and splatters. She rubbed the greasy mess into her skin, her hands spreading it over her tummy and tits, and used her tongue to lap up whatever it would reach. She wiped cum from her eyes and saw Xena standing in the corner, smiling and nodding her head, seemingly satisfied with what was happening.

Tess opened her eyes and smiled, running her hand over her bare, dry tummy to make sure it had been a dream, and laughed at herself.

“What the fuck, Tess?” she asked herself.

Thoughts of other women, threesomes, and gang bangs were new to her, things she had never considered before. The idea intrigued her now, and her fingers found their way to her still-throbbing cunt and slipped inside. She wriggled her tongue, picturing the little blonde pussy in front of her and imagining how it would taste, and another orgasm erupted. As it waned, she let out a deep breath and fell asleep.

The shrill shrieking of the alarm clock jolted Tess from her deep slumber. After slapping the button a few times, silence filled the room, and Tess climbed off the bed to get ready for work. A hot shower helped her to wake up, and once ready, she looked for an outfit to wear. She decided on a short black skirt, red frilly panties, and an off-the-shoulder top without a bra. She felt sexy and confident, and with her hair styled and a little eyeliner and lipstick thought she looked hot as hell.

“Hello, Gavin,” she purred to the mirror before stepping out the door.

She caught Tanya’s eye when she came through the door and got a sexy and adorable smile at the counter.

“You look so hot,” Tanya offered quietly.

“Thank you,” Tess replied with a smirk. “I hoped you would be here. How about that drink tonight?”

“Sure!”

“Meet at the lounge across the street? Around seven?”

“I’ll be there,” Tanya promised with a smile, handing Tess the tea and a muffin.

“Thanks. See you later,” Tess replied in a sultry tone.

When she turned around, she noticed the same man smiling at her. He was somewhat handsome, with greying hair and a nice smile. She paused at his table and smiled.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning to you,” he replied, looking her up and down. “You look beautiful.”

“Thanks.”

“I’m Mitch,” he offered, standing up and offering his hand. “A pleasure to meet you.”

After setting her tea on the table, she shook his hand, feeling the warm, strong grip. He was tall and looked trim, and she was unsure of how old he would be.

“Tess. Nice to meet you, too.”

“I know you’re off to work at the moment, but I would love to share a table with you.”

His directness caught Tess off guard.

“Tomorrow night, for dinner?” he offered with a charming smile.

“Uh, okay,” Tess agreed.

He put a business card in her hand.

“Send me your number, and I’ll call you tomorrow afternoon to arrange the details. Do you like Italian?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I will see you tomorrow night, Tess.”

“Okay,” Tess agreed with a shy smile and gentle shrug. “See you tomorrow.”

“Mitch,” he reminded.

“Mitch,” Tess nodded.

She dropped the card in her purse and picked up the tea, seeing Tanya watching closely, and continued on her way. Her mind reeled with the idea of two dates and the possibilities they presented.

Gavin stood at Evelyn’s desk and watched Tess come through the door. His heart pounded, and blood rushed to his loins at the sight of her, and Evelyn turned to follow his lusty gaze.

“Good morning, Gavin,” Tess greeted sensually, just as she had practiced. “Evelyn.”

“Good morning,” Gavin replied in a whisper.

Her sensual tone added to the sexuality of her appearance, and his desire was nearly overwhelming.

“You look great,” he blurted.

“Oh, thank you,” Tess replied with a smile, knowing that she had achieved the impact she had hoped for.

“Uh, yes, you do look very good today,” Evelyn added with a half-smile.

“Thank you. You look nice, too.”

“Could you give me a hand with something, Gavin?” Tess asked innocuously.

“Oh, sure! Whatever you need!”

Evelyn thought he was being a little too anxious to help and intervened.

“Perhaps when we are finished here, Tess.”

“Sure, Ev. I have all day to wait for Gavin,” Tess replied, giving him a wink. “See you later, Gavin.”

She walked away slowly, knowing that they were watching, and glanced back at Gavin with a sly grin. The obvious bulge in his pants told her that she had his full attention.

It took less than thirty minutes for Gavin to appear at her desk, fidgeting nervously.

“Hi, Tess. What can I do for you?”

“I need to find some files,” she replied with a sexy grin. “In the file room.”

His face flushed, and he glanced around nervously.

“Could you help me find them?”

She turned in her chair, hiked her skirt up and parted her legs, exposing her thighs to his hungry eyes.

“Uh, sure,” Gavin answered, clearing his throat. “I can give you a hand.”

Tess reached out and touched his zipper, running her fingers over the bulge, and giggled.

“Looks like you’re ready to give me something.”

Gavin blushed and looked around, hoping no one noticed them. Tess giggled and stood up.

“Come with me, Gavin. I need you.”

Gavin followed her down the hallway and into the file room, quickly closing and locking the door. He stared open-mouthed while Tess lifted her skirt and pulled off the frilly red panties, putting them on a stack of boxes.

“I need you to fuck me, Gavin. Get those pants down.”

The pants hit the floor before she turned around. Tess leaned forward on a stack of boxes and pushed her bum out.

“Fuck me, Gavin. Fuck me good.”

Gavin did. His cock pummeled her hungry pussy, and his hand grabbed her hair, pulling it back hard on each thrust

“Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me! I’m going to cum!” Tess growled. “Make me fucking cum, Gavin!”

He thrust hard and fast, struggling to keep his load in until Tess groaned and began quivering. Her pussy squeezed him, and the feeling became overwhelming.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” Gavin blurted. “You’re so fucking hot!”

“Fuck yes, cum in me, Gavin!”

Two groans filled the room as the simultaneous explosions went off, and Gavin’s knees shook as he buried himself in her quivering, clenching cunt. Tess’s climax was intense, and when it crested, she fell onto the boxes gasping and panting. Gavin gripped her hips tightly and held himself steady until his balls were drained dry, then slumped over her back.

“Fuck, you’re so fucking hot,” he panted.

Tess giggled and wiggled her hips.

“You like my pussy?” she teased.

“Oh yeah,” he chuckled. “I do.”

“Well, maybe you can have it again another day,” Tess chuckled. “ You better go. Evelyn will be looking for you.”

“Fuck.”

A loud groan accompanied the slurp when he slipped his cock out, covered with cum and glistening wet. Tess turned around and took it into her mouth, slurping off the cum while he watched in awe. Her lips smacked together when she finished, and she stood up and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

“Next time, you are going to taste me.”

Gavin nodded and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, watching her pull on the red panties and straighten her skirt.

“Put it away and zip up, Gavin,” Tess chuckled.

He pulled up his pants, smiling sheepishly, and zipped up just as the door handle rattled.

“Gavin? Are you in there?” Evelyn called out.

Tess handed him two boxes to cradle in his arms and then opened the door.

“Oh, Tess?”

“And Gavin,” Tess announced, gesturing to the boxes in his arms. “He’s helping me reorganize the old files.”

“Oh, uh, I wasn’t aware we were doing that.”

“Well, we are not. Gavin and I are working on it a bit at a time.”

“I see.”

Evelyn noticed Gavin’s partly open zipper and untucked shirt.

“I need you to get back to your desk, Gavin.”

“Okay.”

He put the boxes down and passed by Evelyn, giving Tess a sheepish grin.

“Thanks, Gavin. I’ll let you know when I need you again.”

“Just moving files around?” Evelyn asked suspiciously.

“What? Do you think I let him fuck me in here?”

“Um…”

“Loosen up, Ev,” Tess laughed. “Just having fun with you.”

“Hmm, more like having fun with Gavin.”

Tess moved close and put her hand on Evelyn’s shoulder, leaning her mouth close to her ear.

“Jealous? Maybe you want to be my helper next time.”

Evelyn blushed and chewed on her lips. Tess giggled and stepped back, giving her a sly grin.

“Think about it, Ev. I think you need some fun in your life.”

Evelyn turned and walked away, glancing back once before heading down the hallway. Tess chuckled to herself and closed the door, noticing the gentle sway of Evelyn’s curvy hips as she walked away, and wondered if she had a blondish fringe.

Tess returned to her desk and struggled to focus on her work. Her mind was awash with mixed thoughts and feelings, questioning what she was doing with Gavin and her sudden sexual interest in other women. The morning passed slowly, and by the time lunch rolled around, she couldn't sit still, finding herself aroused once more. She grabbed her purse and headed for the outside courtyard, deciding to see what Hot Dog Man had to offer today.

There was a lineup, and Tess waited for her turn, seeing his eyes brighten when he noticed her.

"Hello, pretty lady," he welcomed with a sly grin. "What would you like today?"

"Do you have something to recommend?" Tess teased back.

"I think you would like a big, fat sausage. A little too big for the bun, thick and full of juices," he suggested with a devilish grin.

Tess giggled.

"Tempting, but something a little easier to handle for the moment."

He laughed and passed her a hot dog covered in kraut and mustard.

"Perhaps on your way home?" he offered.

"Perhaps," she replied with a teasing smile.

Tess walked to the low wall and sat down, pressing her thighs tightly together in an attempt to soothe her aching pussy. The thought of having his big cock again had her immensely aroused, and she giggled to herself as she took the hot dog into her mouth.

"Mind if I join you?"

Tess looked up to find Gavin standing next to her, hoping to sit with her. She covered her mouth while she chewed and nodded her head, grunting. "Sure," once she swallowed. Gavin sat down, resting his leg against hers, and took a bite of his own hot dog.

"Good dogs," he mumbled, wiping relish from the corner of his mouth.

"Yes," Tess agreed.

Gavin reached over and wiped his finger along her chin.

"Mustard," he explained, licking the finger. "Hmm, hot. Like you."

Tess smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Are you free tomorrow night? Maybe we could go out for dinner or something?" Gavin inquired hopefully.

Tess gave him a little smile and shook her head.

"No. I have a date. Sorry," she replied apologetically.

"Oh. Okay, maybe another time?"

Tess looked at his crestfallen expression and soft eyes, surprised by his reaction.

"Sure. Another time would be good."

His eyes brightened, and his smile returned.

"Maybe next weekend? We can do whatever you would like."

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

Tess put her hand on his thigh and gave him a sly grin.

"I could some more help with those files."

Gavin grinned.

"Anytime."

"Now."

"Now? Really?"

"Really. Having that big hot dog in my mouth made me hungry for something else."

Gavin looked around and stood up, a bulge obvious in his pants, and followed Tess back inside. They passed Evelyn's desk, and Tess gave her a wink.

"Just doing some more of those files."

Evelyn blushed slightly and looked away, then watched them turn the corner into the hallway. She waited a few minutes before going down the hall and stopping outside the closed door of the file room, holding her breath as she put her ear to the door.

"Oh, yes... fuck me, Gavin!"

Evelyn jumped back and looked around before listening again.

"Oh, that's it... that's it..."

"Fuck, you have such a nice pussy."

"Yeah, you like that pussy, don't you."

"Fuck yeah."

A loud groan followed when Gavin's cock erupted inside of Tess, and Evelyn pictured him taking her from behind. The sounds and thoughts had her highly aroused, and her hand slipped between her legs for a moment. She took a deep breath and moved away from the door, gathering herself before returning to her desk. Tess smiled at her, and Gavin kept his eyes down when they returned from the hallway.

"He's all yours, Ev," Tess announced with a sly grin. "I'm all done with him for the moment."

Evelyn blushed slightly and turned her attention to her monitor, trying to avoid eye contact with either of them. Tess returned to her desk, feeling the wetness spread through her panties, and giggled to herself. An hour passed before Evelyn came to her desk.

"We need to talk, Tess. Let's go to the conference room."

Tess followed her to the conference room and took a seat while Evelyn closed the door, feeling the seep of Gavin's cum on her thigh when she crossed her legs. The feeling was both uncomfortable and arousing, and made Tess giggle.

"Something funny?" Evelyn asked, sitting in the chair next to Tess.

"Just thinking about something from the file room," Tess replied with a slight smile. "So, what's up?"

"Well, I don't know what is going on with you right now, but you can't be having sex with Gavin in the file room."

"How do you know we had sex?"

"I... I heard you from the hallway," Evelyn admitted sheepishly. "I was going to see what you were up to and could hear you through the door."

Tess leaned forward and put her hand on Evelyn's arm.

"Yeah? What did you hear?"

Evelyn paused before muttering quietly.

"I heard you talking."

"Did you hear him fucking me? You listened at the door, didn't you?"

Evelyn blushed and looked down.

"Did it turn you on?" Tess teased, running her hand along Evelyn's forearm. "You should have come in."

"Tess!" Evelyn blurted in surprise.

"Oh, lighten up, Ev. You are always so uptight and bitchy; you need to relax a little and have some fun. I'm just having some fun with Gavin, and I feel so much better these days. Maybe you should try it."

Evelyn stood up, brushing Tess's hand away, and gave a little snort of disgust.

"Look, maybe you don't mind being a little slut, but don't do it here."

"Little slut? Evelyn, that's just rude."

Evelyn headed for the door and turned around, pointing her finger.

"And I'm not always uptight and bitchy! Maybe I have things going on in my life, just like you."

"What kind of things?" Tess asked in a concerned tone. "Let's talk about it."

"None of your business. Just stop fucking Gavin in the file room!"

Evelyn stormed out, leaving the door open. Tess watched her, wondering what that outburst was about, and decided that she would ask her again another time. She wandered around the building for a bit before heading back to her desk, wondering where else she could find to meet Gavin and paused when she passed Evelyn's desk.

"How about we go out for a drink sometime, Ev? Get to know each other a little better?"

Evelyn glanced up and let out a quiet sigh.

"I guess it would be nice to go out for a few drinks sometime. I haven't been out for a while."

"Great. Then we will set something up next week," Tess replied.

She put her hand on Evelyn's shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze.

"It will be good for you, trust me. You need to have a little fun."

She leaned down and whispered in Evelyn's ear.

"Gavin is always around, too, if you need a little... help... during the day."

Evelyn blushed, and Tess giggled, heading back to her desk for the remainder of the day. Thoughts of visiting Hot Dog Man as she left the building vanished when she remembered her date with Tanya.

Tess rushed home and showered, washing away the remains of her quick trysts with Gavin, thankful for the decision to stay on her birth control pills. She put the skirt back on, sans anything underneath, and decided on a black sleeveless top that was snug but comfortable. Her nipples hardened as they brushed against the fabric, and she found the slight bouncing of her free breasts as she walked to the lounge oddly arousing.

Tanya was waiting and waved at her when she entered, giving Tess an admiring look with hungry eyes. The thought of being leered at by a woman aroused her, and Tess made sure to make her breasts jiggle when she sat next to her in the small booth.

“You look delicious,” Tanya purred, pushing a large glass in front of her. “Sangria.”

“Thank you. Looks tasty,” Tess replied. “The...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments